BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 101 on Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:40 pm
Latest topics
» 2012 and up Caprice PPV
Yesterday at 4:36 pm by No Moa

» I wasn't even looking for this one, I swear!
Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:52 am by 95brmw

» This forum needs a pulse check.... pics included
Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:04 pm by Grumpy

» 1994 Roadmaster Estate Wagon
Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:15 am by lvd2340

» Who're You callin a Turkey?
Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:32 pm by 802

» New Ride
Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:17 am by silverfox103

» Complete SS interior.
Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:35 pm by No Moa

» 2016 9th Annual Roundup, List of Attendees
Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:04 am by MASShole9C1

» Pictures from the 2016 Roundup
Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:03 pm by toomanytoyz

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 94 LT-1 CAPRICE POLICE FOR SALE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JBURGER



Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-10-18

PostSubject: 94 LT-1 CAPRICE POLICE FOR SALE   Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:01 pm

I am selling a 94 LT-1 V8 CAPRICE POLICE CAR
Body in very good condition
Around 200,000 miles
Color light Gray

Asking: $1200

Call John: 732-456-9217
Location: Groton, MA
Back to top Go down
Tomz9C1



Posts : 1486
Join date : 2009-01-21
Age : 53
Location : Rumford, Maine

PostSubject: Re: 94 LT-1 CAPRICE POLICE FOR SALE   Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:04 pm

JBURGER wrote:
I am selling a 94 LT-1 V8 CAPRICE POLICE CAR
Body in very good condition
Around 200,000 miles
Color light Gray

Asking: $1200

Call John: 732-456-9217
Location: Groton, MA


pics?
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President


Posts : 6870
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 40
Location : East Hampstead, NH USA

PostSubject: Re: 94 LT-1 CAPRICE POLICE FOR SALE   Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:33 pm

For sale section? Wink

_________________
Bill "The Verb" Crovo - Resident Car Slut & Unicorn Hunter

A Toasted Marshmallow, A Long German, A Lame Suburban and expensive dreams...
Missing all my previous B's, D's and V... Sad
American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
"Ooooh! Look! Something shiny!"
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
MASShole9C1



Posts : 4211
Join date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: 94 LT-1 CAPRICE POLICE FOR SALE   Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:41 pm

Hmmm...'94. ugly mirrors...

You can't convince me this car is 100%. What does it need?

And yes, pics would probably help out.
Back to top Go down
bowtiepimp



Posts : 1564
Join date : 2010-06-19
Age : 31
Location : working a corner near you

PostSubject: Re: 94 LT-1 CAPRICE POLICE FOR SALE   Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:31 pm

MASShole9C1 wrote:
Hmmm...'94. ugly mirrors...

You can't convince me this car is 100%. What does it need?

And yes, pics would probably help out.


basic 200 k service...... water pump, opti, plugs & wires, ...... interior needs odds and ends. The body is in great shape a few small blemishes but over all very clean. the 1/4's have no rust lol! and underneath is solid.


I had some pics but lost them on my phone. I pass it almost everyday, it was running fine when it came in for a sticker. The car is a solid car for anybody hoarding parts. i was going to grab it but the wife shut me down.

its a light grey with blue interior, real 9C1, forget if it had rally's on it or N97's
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1



Posts : 4211
Join date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: 94 LT-1 CAPRICE POLICE FOR SALE   Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:11 pm

I need to move, like, yesterday. Can't fit a 4th car...

If its as good as it sounds, I REALLY hope someone in the club grabs it! Billy Mac, time to trade in the PT already eh?

If it gets parted out...which I hope it doesn't happen... I call dibs on every single interior piece.
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor



Posts : 4059
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 23
Location : Wilmington/Wakefield/Andover

PostSubject: Re: 94 LT-1 CAPRICE POLICE FOR SALE   Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:12 pm

MASShole9C1 wrote:
I need to move, like, yesterday. Can't fit a 4th car...

If its as good as it sounds, I REALLY hope someone in the club grabs it! Billy Mac, time to trade in the PT already eh?

If it gets parted out...which I hope it doesn't happen... I call dibs on every single interior piece.

^lol every piece!

Ditch the Taurus!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1



Posts : 4211
Join date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: 94 LT-1 CAPRICE POLICE FOR SALE   Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:18 pm

Lol Matt. But NO! Taurus is getting traded in here soon for a truck.
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor



Posts : 4059
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 23
Location : Wilmington/Wakefield/Andover

PostSubject: Re: 94 LT-1 CAPRICE POLICE FOR SALE   Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:38 pm

MASShole9C1 wrote:
Lol Matt. But NO! Taurus is getting traded in here soon for a truck.

Thank god it's going somewhere lol.
Back to top Go down
sdstick



Posts : 4278
Join date : 2009-03-20
Location : Revere, MA

PostSubject: Re: 94 LT-1 CAPRICE POLICE FOR SALE   Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:01 am

.
.
.
For Sale thread azzed up?
.
.
.
....who does that?.. Suspect

_________________
Steve


96BBB 28K 3.42 Bolt-ons
95BBB 100K 3.73 383 New DD...already broke fixt the 4L60E twice
95 Black WB4 Hole...ee...grail
96 Black WB4 No holes in this
95BBB 189K 3.08 Old DD Stolen...by Matt. Cool
Whine..eee...Silver LS6
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker



Posts : 5075
Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 35
Location : Reading, MA

PostSubject: Re: 94 LT-1 CAPRICE POLICE FOR SALE   Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:10 am

sdstick wrote:
.
.
.
For Sale thread azzed up?
.
.
.
....who does that?.. Suspect

Back to top Go down
V8Killer



Posts : 1690
Join date : 2009-03-12
Age : 45
Location : Southern, NH

PostSubject: Re: 94 LT-1 CAPRICE POLICE FOR SALE   Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:53 am

sdstick wrote:
.
.
.
For Sale thread azzed up?
.
.
.
....who does that?.. Suspect


Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin


Posts : 1512
Join date : 2009-01-17
Age : 48

PostSubject: Re: 94 LT-1 CAPRICE POLICE FOR SALE   Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:56 am

V8Killer wrote:
sdstick wrote:
.
.
.
For Sale thread azzed up?
.
.
.
....who does that?.. Suspect


Al
You should buy it instead of cloning one...... Poser! Razz

_________________
2014 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ Z71 5.3 Aluminum V8 (My daily)
2007 Pontiac G6 VL 2.4 I4 (Wife's Daily)
Back to top Go down
V8Killer



Posts : 1690
Join date : 2009-03-12
Age : 45
Location : Southern, NH

PostSubject: Re: 94 LT-1 CAPRICE POLICE FOR SALE   Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:14 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
V8Killer wrote:
sdstick wrote:
.
.
.
For Sale thread azzed up?
.
.
.
....who does that?.. Suspect


Al
You should buy it instead of cloning one...... Poser! Razz

Anybody can just go and buy one, mine will be cooler Cool
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1



Posts : 4211
Join date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: 94 LT-1 CAPRICE POLICE FOR SALE   Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:16 pm

It takes a real man to clone a 9C6 right down to the yellow paint and roof sign Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin


Posts : 1512
Join date : 2009-01-17
Age : 48

PostSubject: Re: 94 LT-1 CAPRICE POLICE FOR SALE   Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:48 pm

V8Killer wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:

Al
You should buy it instead of cloning one...... Poser! Razz

Anybody can just go and buy one, mine will be cooler Cool
According to the b-body world you have to then clone the 9c1 into a Impala.
Then according to Jim, you have to then clone the Impala into a 9c1, but according to the b-body world you have to clone the 9c1 into an Impala.
Then according to Jim, you have to then clone the Impala into a 9c1, but according to the b-body world you have to clone the 9c1 into an Impala.
Then according to Jim, you have to then clone the Impala into a 9c1, but according to the b-body world you have to clone the 9c1 into an Impala.
Then according to Jim, you have to then clone the Impala into a 9c1, but according to the b-body world you have to clone the 9c1 into an Impala.

You got a lot of work to do. Better get started. Wink

_________________
2014 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ Z71 5.3 Aluminum V8 (My daily)
2007 Pontiac G6 VL 2.4 I4 (Wife's Daily)
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1



Posts : 4211
Join date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: 94 LT-1 CAPRICE POLICE FOR SALE   Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:42 pm

So true. The b body world is short of surprises. But all of the builds we have here on the forum, such as Al, are thinking outside the "box".
Back to top Go down
V8Killer



Posts : 1690
Join date : 2009-03-12
Age : 45
Location : Southern, NH

PostSubject: Re: 94 LT-1 CAPRICE POLICE FOR SALE   Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:53 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
V8Killer wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:

Al
You should buy it instead of cloning one...... Poser! Razz

Anybody can just go and buy one, mine will be cooler Cool
According to the b-body world you have to then clone the 9c1 into a Impala.
Then according to Jim, you have to then clone the Impala into a 9c1, but according to the b-body world you have to clone the 9c1 into an Impala.
Then according to Jim, you have to then clone the Impala into a 9c1, but according to the b-body world you have to clone the 9c1 into an Impala.
Then according to Jim, you have to then clone the Impala into a 9c1, but according to the b-body world you have to clone the 9c1 into an Impala.
Then according to Jim, you have to then clone the Impala into a 9c1, but according to the b-body world you have to clone the 9c1 into an Impala.

You got a lot of work to do. Better get started. Wink


He chickened out and turned it back to an Impala, before the point of "no return" Laughing
Back to top Go down
mp775



Posts : 746
Join date : 2011-08-24
Age : 37
Location : Pawtucket, RI / Woburn, MA

PostSubject: Re: 94 LT-1 CAPRICE POLICE FOR SALE   Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:11 pm

V8Killer wrote:
Anybody can just go and buy one, mine will be cooler Cool

B4U clone!
Back to top Go down
mp775



Posts : 746
Join date : 2011-08-24
Age : 37
Location : Pawtucket, RI / Woburn, MA

PostSubject: Re: 94 LT-1 CAPRICE POLICE FOR SALE   Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:13 pm

MASShole9C1 wrote:
It takes a real man to clone a 9C6 right down to the yellow paint and roof sign Very Happy

Only if you also swap in a TBI dash and a V6.
Back to top Go down
No Moa



Posts : 3871
Join date : 2009-02-21
Age : 44
Location : Midcoast Maine

PostSubject: Re: 94 LT-1 CAPRICE POLICE FOR SALE   Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:04 pm

What about an old caprice wagon to a 1A2? Does that count?
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
boojum



Posts : 2152
Join date : 2009-01-21
Age : 29
Location : NH

PostSubject: Re: 94 LT-1 CAPRICE POLICE FOR SALE   Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:38 pm

I like to think of it as I tastefully selected some 9C1 options and put them on the SS. Smile
Back to top Go down
sdstick



Posts : 4278
Join date : 2009-03-20
Location : Revere, MA

PostSubject: Re: 94 LT-1 CAPRICE POLICE FOR SALE   Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:41 pm

So you couldnt find a way to tastefully cut holes in your doors? Shocked . Cool

_________________
Steve


96BBB 28K 3.42 Bolt-ons
95BBB 100K 3.73 383 New DD...already broke fixt the 4L60E twice
95 Black WB4 Hole...ee...grail
96 Black WB4 No holes in this
95BBB 189K 3.08 Old DD Stolen...by Matt. Cool
Whine..eee...Silver LS6
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1



Posts : 4211
Join date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: 94 LT-1 CAPRICE POLICE FOR SALE   Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:45 pm

mp775 wrote:
MASShole9C1 wrote:
It takes a real man to clone a 9C6 right down to the yellow paint and roof sign Very Happy

Only if you also swap in a TBI dash and a V6.

Lol. Yea right. You'll never find an illusive V6 optioned one.
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker



Posts : 5075
Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 35
Location : Reading, MA

PostSubject: Re: 94 LT-1 CAPRICE POLICE FOR SALE   Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:15 pm

...what am I supposed to clone? This crap?



Laughing
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor



Posts : 4059
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 23
Location : Wilmington/Wakefield/Andover

PostSubject: Re: 94 LT-1 CAPRICE POLICE FOR SALE   Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:45 pm

Matt Trakker wrote:
...what am I supposed to clone? This crap?



Laughing

Well Matt, that's up to you. It really depends if you want your driving experience to "feel like intercourse, bucklin' the seat belt" Suspect
Back to top Go down
GasTT



Posts : 2675
Join date : 2009-01-19
Age : 28
Location : Treasure Coast, FL

PostSubject: Re: 94 LT-1 CAPRICE POLICE FOR SALE   Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:58 pm

That's it... I'm getting a 91 Caprice, swapping in a v6 from a pickup and painting it canary yellow. The ultimate commuter car.
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin


Posts : 1512
Join date : 2009-01-17
Age : 48

PostSubject: Re: 94 LT-1 CAPRICE POLICE FOR SALE   Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:03 pm

GasTT wrote:
That's it... I'm getting a 91 Caprice, swapping in a v6 from a pickup and painting it canary yellow. The ultimate commuter car.
You will be easy to spot, but cops will never pull you over because you won't have enough power to speed. Razz

_________________
2014 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ Z71 5.3 Aluminum V8 (My daily)
2007 Pontiac G6 VL 2.4 I4 (Wife's Daily)
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor



Posts : 4059
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 23
Location : Wilmington/Wakefield/Andover

PostSubject: Re: 94 LT-1 CAPRICE POLICE FOR SALE   Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:23 am

IMPALADAKID wrote:
GasTT wrote:
That's it... I'm getting a 91 Caprice, swapping in a v6 from a pickup and painting it canary yellow. The ultimate commuter car.
You will be easy to spot, but cops will never pull you over because you won't have enough power to speed. Razz

The 94-96 L99 car with the 4.3 vortech swap would be pretty funny though, bring it into the dealer and watch people get confused.
Back to top Go down
bowtiepimp



Posts : 1564
Join date : 2010-06-19
Age : 31
Location : working a corner near you

PostSubject: Re: 94 LT-1 CAPRICE POLICE FOR SALE   Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:59 am

Thread break down.......


1) Guy post his car for sale

2) guy from maine ask for picture's cause he can't read

3) Bill had change left over from the monte and donated his two cents

4) the cop pokes holes in the story to see if it holds water

5) the convict confirms the story through questionable circumstances

6) the young pup is stilling learning ford and chevy's

7) a wise man tries to give direction and order

Cool then hollywood steals the show

9) a guy named killer promotes violence with little kids

10) and are leader results to name calling

11) all while jim has a senior moment and tim plans on building us a yellow short bus


......
Back to top Go down
sdstick



Posts : 4278
Join date : 2009-03-20
Location : Revere, MA

PostSubject: Re: 94 LT-1 CAPRICE POLICE FOR SALE   Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:09 am

Razz

So.....the OP may be re-thinking his decision posting here?

Cant understand why.. scratch

_________________
Steve


96BBB 28K 3.42 Bolt-ons
95BBB 100K 3.73 383 New DD...already broke fixt the 4L60E twice
95 Black WB4 Hole...ee...grail
96 Black WB4 No holes in this
95BBB 189K 3.08 Old DD Stolen...by Matt. Cool
Whine..eee...Silver LS6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 94 LT-1 CAPRICE POLICE FOR SALE   Today at 5:18 pm

Back to top Go down
 
94 LT-1 CAPRICE POLICE FOR SALE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» 1995 1A2 Caprice Wagon for sale- $1,200.00 PICS N PRICE DROP
» 1994 caprice classic for sale
» WTB Caprice 9C1/LTZ Dash Bezel
» caprice parts for sale/trade
» 1994 Caprice LS (LT1) for sale CHEAP

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BADASS of New England :: NE marketplace :: Cars for sale or wanted-
Jump to: