BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 101 on Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:40 pm
Latest topics
» For all B-bodies
Yesterday at 11:45 pm by Tomz9C1

» 95 9C1
Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:53 pm by MalibuSSwagon

» 2012 and up Caprice PPV
Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:38 am by No Moa

» 2016 9th Annual Roundup, List of Attendees
Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:25 am by silverfox103

» 1994 Roadmaster sedan
Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:41 am by MASShole9C1

» 96 SS Part out
Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:20 pm by 95brmw

» 1996 Caprice Part out
Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:36 am by Tomz9C1

» Allagash Wilderness Waterway Canoe Trip
Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:19 am by boojum

» CraigsList car finder
Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:08 pm by MalibuSSwagon

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
September 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Looking for a set of Roadmaster alloys or similar in decent shape with decent tires

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Looking for a set of Roadmaster alloys or similar in decent shape with decent tires   Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:54 pm

My brother is asking me to find him more Roadmaster wheels now that I just sold that set I had on craigslist Surprised - apparently his are corroded and look like ass and he's been running the SS wheels the whole time. Personally I think he should just paint them but whatever...and I think his tires are done.

Anyway, if anyone has a set of non-corroded Roadmaster alloys for relatively cheap, or another kind of wheels, with good tires on them for the winter, feel free to let me know and I can put you in touch with him. There is a guy on the big boards in Albany selling a decent set kinda cheap but I don't have time to go out that way for wheels, and I don't think he does. Yet another reason siblings need to get off their asses and use the forum... Laughing
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a set of Roadmaster alloys or similar in decent shape with decent tires   Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:11 pm

Who are you, Brian? Razz

A Toasted Marshmallow, A Long German, A Lame Suburban and expensive dreams...
Missing all my previous B's, D's and V... Sad
American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
"Ooooh! Look! Something shiny!"
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a set of Roadmaster alloys or similar in decent shape with decent tires   Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:57 pm

Lmao. Tell him to buy aftermarket wheels and get away from the stock crap. Let everyone else fight over them. He needs to get 15x7 front and 15x8 rear truck steelies, painted body color, and get some old school poverty caps for the nubs! Roadmaster Girl Scout cookie wheels are uuuuuuuuuuugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a set of Roadmaster alloys or similar in decent shape with decent tires   Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:08 pm

I'll sell him my truck rallys lol

Matt, that guy selling those spindles has a set real cheap too.
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a set of Roadmaster alloys or similar in decent shape with decent tires   Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:10 pm

4 Charcoal Astro wheels with new GM caps and emblems, have 215/70/15 fronts & studded snows. $250

Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a set of Roadmaster alloys or similar in decent shape with decent tires   Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:34 pm

Those astro wheels would look awesome!

A Toasted Marshmallow, A Long German, A Lame Suburban and expensive dreams...
Missing all my previous B's, D's and V... Sad
American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
"Ooooh! Look! Something shiny!"
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a set of Roadmaster alloys or similar in decent shape with decent tires   Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:02 pm

I know I know it's ridiculous as you might have been able to tell by my tone at the beginning of the thread, but he's nuts. Right after asking me that he goes "I don't even want this car anymore" lol.

I should just buy it off of him so it's respected, and he can get a Prizm from CL or something. Laughing

Al, I will let him know about your wheels. I like those. I actually know someone with an Astro van that needs new tires for it and those popped into my head.
Back to top Go down
CrashMaster

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a set of Roadmaster alloys or similar in decent shape with decent tires   Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:10 am

I have a set of 5 that came off at about 65k miles I think.... I listed them around the time you listed yours and the mileage was listed then. They are fairly flawless condition wise but are verrrrrry dirty. I'd consider selling them if they are worth anything decent.
Back to top Go down
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a set of Roadmaster alloys or similar in decent shape with decent tires   Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:33 pm

Matt, I have a set I got from Ron "Iceman". They are perfect. Haven't thought about selling them, but depending on which wagon I sell, I may sell them.

Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a set of Roadmaster alloys or similar in decent shape with decent tires   Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:46 pm

silverfox103 wrote:
Matt, I have a set I got from Ron "Iceman". They are perfect. Haven't thought about selling them, but depending on which wagon I sell, I may sell them.

Cool Tom,

My brother will be there tomorrow so I'm sure he'll be asking people what's out there along with how to fix a bunch of crap on his car so I won't have to be the middle man anymore. Smile
Back to top Go down
Bull

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a set of Roadmaster alloys or similar in decent shape with decent tires   Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:39 pm

I have the five stock wheels from my RMW that I don't want hanging around here. The 4 that were on the car have useable tires. Haven't really looked at the extra. One wheel has some scorch marks and gouges from a battle with frozen/rounded lug nuts. I'd like to see $150 for the lot. Center caps included.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a set of Roadmaster alloys or similar in decent shape with decent tires   Today at 5:08 am

Back to top Go down

Looking for a set of Roadmaster alloys or similar in decent shape with decent tires
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1