BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 101 on Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:40 pm
Latest topics
» I wasn't even looking for this one, I swear!
Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:52 am by 95brmw

» This forum needs a pulse check.... pics included
Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:04 pm by Grumpy

» 1994 Roadmaster Estate Wagon
Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:15 am by lvd2340

» Who're You callin a Turkey?
Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:32 pm by 802

» New Ride
Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:17 am by silverfox103

» 2012 and up Caprice PPV
Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:36 am by Cadet57

» Complete SS interior.
Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:35 pm by No Moa

» 2016 9th Annual Roundup, List of Attendees
Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:04 am by MASShole9C1

» Pictures from the 2016 Roundup
Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:03 pm by toomanytoyz

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 Feeler- WTB 9/16" Ball joint Steering knuckles/Spindles

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
1984twodoor



Posts : 4059
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 23
Location : Wilmington/Wakefield/Andover

PostSubject: Feeler- WTB 9/16" Ball joint Steering knuckles/Spindles   Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:39 am

Well the title is simple, I'm thinking about doing the camaro 1LE brake swap up front and am looking for minty bubble body knuckles. Obviously everyone knows that one side isn't available yet there are thousands of the other side. Rolling Eyes

So, if you have a low mileage not fubar'd and fairly clean set that would look good with a coat of rust-paint on them LMK. I need them for the 12" rotor from the Camaro.

If no one has them, or isn't willing to part with them, then that's ok I'll just re-use my stockers and keep the 11" brakes until I get the rest of the car done and get real crazy brakes further down the line. Twisted Evil

LMK what's available! Arrow

Back to top Go down
Ironfistdog



Posts : 2124
Join date : 2011-01-11
Age : 35
Location : Warren, MA

PostSubject: Re: Feeler- WTB 9/16" Ball joint Steering knuckles/Spindles   Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:32 am

Matt I got a set from anthony's 91 I was gonna sand blast and store on the shelf til needed.
They are yours if you want them I'll even blast them clean for ya
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1



Posts : 4211
Join date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Feeler- WTB 9/16" Ball joint Steering knuckles/Spindles   Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:38 am

If you are going to upgrade, pick up some late '95 or '96 9C1 or 9C6 spindles for the bigger ball joints. IIRC, they were taken from the fleetwood because its proved to be a rugged, lasting setup with the D limo line. Parts are available. I just did the ball joint that Ive had for 2 years. Spindles new...idk ebay 100 bonez a piece. Worth it to me as they dont make that stuff anymore and its specific to a certain package. .02 silent
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor



Posts : 4059
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 23
Location : Wilmington/Wakefield/Andover

PostSubject: Re: Feeler- WTB 9/16" Ball joint Steering knuckles/Spindles   Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:07 am

Ironfistdog wrote:
Matt I got a set from anthony's 91 I was gonna sand blast and store on the shelf til needed.
They are yours if you want them I'll even blast them clean for ya

I love you Well ya can't beat service like that and the price is right! I'll take em! Just have to get back out there lol.

MASShole9C1 wrote:
If you are going to upgrade, pick up some late '95 or '96 9C1 or 9C6 spindles for the bigger ball joints. IIRC, they were taken from the fleetwood because its proved to be a rugged, lasting setup with the D limo line. Parts are available. I just did the ball joint that Ive had for 2 years. Spindles new...idk ebay 100 bonez a piece. Worth it to me as they dont make that stuff anymore and its specific to a certain package. .02 silent

Trust me I've been thinking that over but those control arms that have just been finished have 9/16 ball joints in them now and I don't feel like doing the big swap on the big board that I'm sure some of the guys here know about. I've even e-mailed Mike at Hamilton Chevy to see if he's been stashing the missing side lol. No dice. I figured I can leave those to the guys that actually need them, like you Laughing
Back to top Go down
Cadet57



Posts : 4476
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 29
Location : Chicopee, MA

PostSubject: Re: Feeler- WTB 9/16" Ball joint Steering knuckles/Spindles   Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:19 pm

1984twodoor wrote:
Ironfistdog wrote:
Matt I got a set from anthony's 91 I was gonna sand blast and store on the shelf til needed.
They are yours if you want them I'll even blast them clean for ya

I love you Well ya can't beat service like that and the price is right! I'll take em! Just have to get back out there lol.

I'll be out at Indy's place tomorrow, rain pending and in Norwood at my buddys new place on the 20th. Could make a trip and meet ya halfway or somethin Arrow
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor



Posts : 4059
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 23
Location : Wilmington/Wakefield/Andover

PostSubject: Re: Feeler- WTB 9/16" Ball joint Steering knuckles/Spindles   Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:41 pm

Cadet57 wrote:
1984twodoor wrote:
Ironfistdog wrote:
Matt I got a set from anthony's 91 I was gonna sand blast and store on the shelf til needed.
They are yours if you want them I'll even blast them clean for ya

I love you Well ya can't beat service like that and the price is right! I'll take em! Just have to get back out there lol.

I'll be out at Indy's place tomorrow, rain pending and in Norwood at my buddys new place on the 20th. Could make a trip and meet ya halfway or somethin Arrow

I'll make a note on my calendar then! I'll take you up on that offer if Indy is cool with it! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ironfistdog



Posts : 2124
Join date : 2011-01-11
Age : 35
Location : Warren, MA

PostSubject: Re: Feeler- WTB 9/16" Ball joint Steering knuckles/Spindles   Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:47 pm

They will be here. But if you take them tomorrow it'll be as is and not sand blasted. I don't go back to work till Monday, It's up to you
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor



Posts : 4059
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 23
Location : Wilmington/Wakefield/Andover

PostSubject: Re: Feeler- WTB 9/16" Ball joint Steering knuckles/Spindles   Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:16 am

Ironfistdog wrote:
They will be here. But if you take them tomorrow it'll be as is and not sand blasted. I don't go back to work till Monday, It's up to you

Ya killin me smalls! Ah screw it, keep em till Monday and blast em! I can wait until I do my brakes on this car Rolling Eyes unfortunately. Plus I can come out and see your Monstro II progress! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Feeler- WTB 9/16" Ball joint Steering knuckles/Spindles   Today at 4:35 am

Back to top Go down
 
Feeler- WTB 9/16" Ball joint Steering knuckles/Spindles
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» looking for what others payed for Labor on Front end parts install...?
» ***SOLD***1999 Chevy Blazer ZR2 Off Road***
» Steering box
» Power Steering does not work when cold.
» Freshened steering linkage

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BADASS of New England :: NE marketplace :: Parts for sale or wanted-
Jump to: