BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Wheel and Tire Bundles
Stupid toyota drivers...... so sad EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
Stupid toyota drivers...... so sad EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
Stupid toyota drivers...... so sad EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
Stupid toyota drivers...... so sad EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
Stupid toyota drivers...... so sad EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
Stupid toyota drivers...... so sad EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
Stupid toyota drivers...... so sad EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
Stupid toyota drivers...... so sad EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

» Allagash canoe trips 2021
Stupid toyota drivers...... so sad EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 9:02 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Stupid toyota drivers...... so sad

Go down 
+5
1984twodoor
Ironfistdog
Tomz9C1
Cadet57
bowtiepimp
9 posters
AuthorMessage
bowtiepimp

bowtiepimp

Stupid toyota drivers...... so sad Empty
PostSubject: Stupid toyota drivers...... so sad   Stupid toyota drivers...... so sad EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:16 pm

In this corner we have a very nice 75 Caprice, all original numbers matching......

Stupid toyota drivers...... so sad 10211110

and in this corner one very F***ed up caprice..... Surprised

Stupid toyota drivers...... so sad 10211111

ouch.....
Stupid toyota drivers...... so sad 10211112

.... The owner tells me , he pulled over to check out a car for sale and some bimbo in a toyota truck didnt see him.... WTF?

...... insurance totaled the car for $8000 and gave him a buy back option for $1200. A shop quoted him $20k to fix affraid

...... I was so excited when I got the call to go pick it up @ a restoration shop. man it broke my heart when i pulled in and saw it Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Stupid toyota drivers...... so sad   Stupid toyota drivers...... so sad EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:18 pm

Bitch should be beaten with a tack hammer (I kid.... sorta) God dammit I hate Toyota owners even more now.
Back to top Go down
Tomz9C1

Tomz9C1

PostSubject: Re: Stupid toyota drivers...... so sad   Stupid toyota drivers...... so sad EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 11:01 pm

It'll buff out Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ironfistdog

Ironfistdog

PostSubject: Re: Stupid toyota drivers...... so sad   Stupid toyota drivers...... so sad EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 12:55 am

There's your hood and wipers Matt cheers cheers cheers

Poor car. How does a plastic truck do that much damage?? You'd think the biggest of the b-bodies would have held up
a little better. I got rear ended in my 89 box and got completely pushed off the road by an import (hit and run) and his entire front was left in the street. I had a broken plastic bumper filler and some scuffs on the chrome. She mustve been flying !
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: Stupid toyota drivers...... so sad   Stupid toyota drivers...... so sad EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 12:56 am

Dont forget about Mazda owners!

Stupid toyota drivers...... so sad 308281_10150335365191089_744261088_8196007_659317849_n Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
mega

mega

PostSubject: Re: Stupid toyota drivers...... so sad   Stupid toyota drivers...... so sad EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 6:49 am

did the retard in the toyota blame it on a stuck pedal?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/New-England-Caprice-Impala-SS/1082
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: Stupid toyota drivers...... so sad   Stupid toyota drivers...... so sad EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:27 am

Well, all i got to say is, depending on how fast she was going, the car held up really well. If that had been a new POS the truck would be in the back seat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Stupid toyota drivers...... so sad   Stupid toyota drivers...... so sad EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:46 am

That's sickening. At least the guy got a somewhat reasonable amount from the ins. company (I notice the underside had surface rust (very minor but shows age) and the front wheel well moldings were not present, prob. had previous body work before), a museum quality one of these with <12K miles or so can get 20 grand, but the economy is bad so who knows.

I'm sorry, but what the F is it with Toyota owners? Not drivers, OWNERS. Are these the mouth breathers who cannot form actual opinions and thoughts on their own, see a Toyota commercial, see that it says they are the best car, better than all of the rest, and therefore decide to go out and buy one as a result, because they are so stupid, an advertisement told them to? Nothing against the car, ugly styling and stupid looking emblem aside, I'm talking about these...people.

I have been rear ended by Toyota products three times, all were Corollas. I had no damage fortunately so I told them T.S., or I was prepared to anyway, they knew it and we just parted ways. A fourth time, I was driving my green '74 around 2004 maybe, and some girl was sitting in her Corolla alongside Route 99 in Malden, waiting to pull out of a Stop and Shop lot. The road was 2 lanes in each direction, and I was in the one closest the center, going like 30 MPH, she was ahead of me on the right, about 700 feet down. Four people in the car, all looking toward me. When I'm about 30 feet from her, she's still looking at me, and GUNS it right in front of me. I went over the double yellow line to avoid her but she kept coming, the Impala SLAMMED into her front bumper corner, ripped the whole front of her car off, sent the bumper cover up the road, and I came to a stop right after the point of impact after driving around her and pulling over. The bumper cover was like 100 feet after us. Her car was ruined, the front was bent over toward the pass. side. She then flips trying to blame me, all the cops and FD show up and start laughing when they see what I am driving, some kid in her back seat starts mouthing off and gets thrown against the Corolla by the police and told to STFU...it was a crazy scene. I ended up getting paid for the damage, which was a fractured turn signal lens. WHO THE HELL PULLS OUT INTO A THOROUGHFARE TRYING TO COMMIT SUICIDE? A Toyota "owner"! I notice a lot of the people with the trucks have this crap attitude too, not the mini trucks but the newer Tundras and Tacomas. Out of touch with reality.

</rant>

Indigo, believe it or not the hood and wipers from that car won't fit my '74. The wiper arms are "supposedly" different on a convertible as they use a different windshield and windshield frame shape, and the hood is different too, it sweeps back at each front corner because the headerpanel tucks backward on the edges where the headlights are. The fenders are different too, haha.

Did the guy keep the car? 1200 seems steep for a buyback, I don't know how I got away with my 100 dollar buyback for my 88 Suburban that had been stolen, all it needed was a steering column, hood, grille, fender. Shocked
Back to top Go down
mikiehews

mikiehews

PostSubject: Re: Stupid toyota drivers...... so sad   Stupid toyota drivers...... so sad EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:58 am

don't forget about Audi owners!

Stupid toyota drivers...... so sad Crash113
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid toyota drivers...... so sad   Stupid toyota drivers...... so sad Empty

Back to top Go down

Stupid toyota drivers...... so sad
Page 1 of 1