BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Wheel and Tire Bundles
Spotted a black Impala SS in Boston yesterday EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
Spotted a black Impala SS in Boston yesterday EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
Spotted a black Impala SS in Boston yesterday EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
Spotted a black Impala SS in Boston yesterday EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
Spotted a black Impala SS in Boston yesterday EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
Spotted a black Impala SS in Boston yesterday EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
Spotted a black Impala SS in Boston yesterday EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
Spotted a black Impala SS in Boston yesterday EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

» Allagash canoe trips 2021
Spotted a black Impala SS in Boston yesterday EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 9:02 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Spotted a black Impala SS in Boston yesterday

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
chapel

chapel

Spotted a black Impala SS in Boston yesterday Empty
PostSubject: Spotted a black Impala SS in Boston yesterday   Spotted a black Impala SS in Boston yesterday EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:27 am

around 620pm at the crosswalk between the public garden and the commons
had big black wheels on it

anyone here?
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: Spotted a black Impala SS in Boston yesterday   Spotted a black Impala SS in Boston yesterday EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:50 am

I dont think theres any "big black wheels" fans here. Im guessing you saw a donk style SS? I see mainly stock ones around my town. saw one 20 minutes ago. I dont bother talk with them because they usually could car less what a Caprice guy has to say. Not on here, but thats been my experience with random SS owners.
Back to top Go down
chapel

chapel

PostSubject: Re: Spotted a black Impala SS in Boston yesterday   Spotted a black Impala SS in Boston yesterday EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:09 pm

yeah, they looked like 20s or something
big white guy
Back to top Go down
nailhead445

PostSubject: Spotted a   Spotted a black Impala SS in Boston yesterday EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:45 pm

There's more of these cars than I thought, around here. I'm in the service shop of a car dealership the other day, and I'm on my phone doling out some free advice (Which again is worth exactly what you pay for it) to a friend of mine about his daughter's '95 SS. I put the phone away, turn around and there's another one that just drove up to me. It was a Callaway, and the driver is about 90, and he starts telling me all these stories about runnin' the cops and stuff...and I'm thinkin' "Well maybe I'll have a little more fun in my life, yet!"
Back to top Go down
mikiehews

mikiehews

PostSubject: Re: Spotted a black Impala SS in Boston yesterday   Spotted a black Impala SS in Boston yesterday EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:42 pm

nailhead445 wrote:
There's more of these cars than I thought, around here. I'm in the service shop of a car dealership the other day, and I'm on my phone doling out some free advice (Which again is worth exactly what you pay for it) to a friend of mine about his daughter's '95 SS. I put the phone away, turn around and there's another one that just drove up to me. It was a Callaway, and the driver is about 90, and he starts telling me all these stories about runnin' the cops and stuff...and I'm thinkin' "Well maybe I'll have a little more fun in my life, yet!"

I think I may know that guy. Ask him if he has ever been to the old clay chevy in Newton.
I can't see there being too many elderly men driving callaway Impalas.
Back to top Go down
nailhead445

PostSubject: Spotted a   Spotted a black Impala SS in Boston yesterday EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:49 pm

Yes, that's the fellow. He seemed like a really cool guy. I'd like to chew the fat with him some more.
Back to top Go down
mikiehews

mikiehews

PostSubject: Re: Spotted a black Impala SS in Boston yesterday   Spotted a black Impala SS in Boston yesterday EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 7:53 pm

nailhead445 wrote:
Yes, that's the fellow. He seemed like a really cool guy. I'd like to chew the fat with him some more.

ask him "how much for the car" I used to do that to him all the time. His replay "its not for sale" Very nice guy.
If my memory serves me rite his wife drives a anniversary corvette. i think it was a mid 90's vette.
Back to top Go down
Tomz9C1

Tomz9C1

PostSubject: Re: Spotted a black Impala SS in Boston yesterday   Spotted a black Impala SS in Boston yesterday EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:27 pm

chapel wrote:
big white guy
We kinda all look alike Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
chapel

chapel

PostSubject: Re: Spotted a black Impala SS in Boston yesterday   Spotted a black Impala SS in Boston yesterday EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:29 pm

Tomz9C1 wrote:
chapel wrote:
big white guy
We kinda all look alike Laughing Laughing Laughing

yeah, I was only really narrowing it down to race here...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spotted a black Impala SS in Boston yesterday   Spotted a black Impala SS in Boston yesterday Empty

Back to top Go down

Spotted a black Impala SS in Boston yesterday
Page 1 of 1