BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Wheel and Tire Bundles
I am in the hospital guys. EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
I am in the hospital guys. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
I am in the hospital guys. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
I am in the hospital guys. EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
I am in the hospital guys. EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
I am in the hospital guys. EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
I am in the hospital guys. EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
I am in the hospital guys. EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

» Allagash canoe trips 2021
I am in the hospital guys. EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 9:02 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

I am in the hospital guys.

Go down 
+12
silverfox103
Tomz9C1
GasTT
waynes91
QwikImpSS
Pooge
BoSStonsSS
JRS9C1
LiveFreeorDieTryin
Fishah
toomanytoyz
laidlow91
16 posters
AuthorMessage

I am in the hospital guys. Empty
PostSubject: I am in the hospital guys.   I am in the hospital guys. EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 7:54 pm

Thank goodness for wi-fi.
I have a very bad infection in my throat near my voicebox, and my pallet is so swollon, I can barely breath. My wife (Dr Phyllis) told me to go get it checked out. I thought I would be getting antibiotics. But then I am told they will be keeping me for two days. WTF? But it is not like I can talk, or argue. I was supposed to go get a rear quarter today, and register the car. Well at least the car got registered
Not sure what is going on, but I will keep you all postedI may or not be there for Mod day. My direct room number is 603-609-6223 If anyone wantss to call.
Back to top Go down
laidlow91

laidlow91

PostSubject: Re: I am in the hospital guys.   I am in the hospital guys. EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 8:10 pm

WTF!!!!!!! affraid OMG!!!!! affraid

take care Bill, hope to see you saturday. sunny
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: I am in the hospital guys.   I am in the hospital guys. EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 8:45 pm

Damn Dude! I hope ya feel better soon! Good thing Phyllis had you go have it checked out, then!

Feel better and see you Saturday! Smile

Where's the quarter? Somewhere I could pick it up?
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
Fishah

Fishah

PostSubject: Re: I am in the hospital guys.   I am in the hospital guys. EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 9:08 pm

Get well soon Billy Mac. Sorry to hear this.

Cya Saturday!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am in the hospital guys.   I am in the hospital guys. EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 9:16 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
Damn Dude! I hope ya feel better soon! Good thing Phyllis had you go have it checked out, then!

Feel better and see you Saturday! Smile

Where's the quarter? Somewhere I could pick it up?

Thank you guys. I hope to make it saturday. scratch scratch

My wife just left. It is not to bac here. I get to eat alot of ice cream and pudding. Yey.

Thank you for the offer Bill. I will just pick it up later, as it is in union, and I will not be able to pick it up before mod day now. WTF Mad

I have had x-rays, cat scans, blood tests and an I.V., AND I CAN NOT LEAVE TILL FRIDAY!!!! My blood pressure was very high, my body temp was 103 and my heart rate was 130, and I was having troubles grasping for air or eating anything but soup..

Thank you Anthony for calling me. I barely had it posted when the phone rang. It meant so much Buddy. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
LiveFreeorDieTryin

PostSubject: Re: I am in the hospital guys.   I am in the hospital guys. EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 9:28 pm

Bill, really sorry to hear this, I hope you feel better soon. If you're still up, say so, I'll give you a call.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am in the hospital guys.   I am in the hospital guys. EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 9:46 pm

LiveFreeorDieTryin wrote:
Bill, really sorry to hear this, I hope you feel better soon. If you're still up, say so, I'll give you a call.
I will be up for awhile. cheers
Back to top Go down
JRS9C1

JRS9C1

PostSubject: Re: I am in the hospital guys.   I am in the hospital guys. EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 9:51 pm

Hey man, hope you are doing alright. Let's pray you are able to come and hang out on mod day! I cancelled the trip to FL LOL! The "wife" is pissed but f' it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am in the hospital guys.   I am in the hospital guys. EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 10:09 pm

JRS9C1 wrote:
Hey man, hope you are doing alright. Let's pray you are able to come and hang out on mod day! I cancelled the trip to FL LOL! The "wife" is pissed but f' it!
Thank you Tom
I should be fine friday. Hopefully. scratch
Back to top Go down
BoSStonsSS

PostSubject: Re: I am in the hospital guys.   I am in the hospital guys. EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 10:11 pm

GET WELL SOOON BILL

SEE YA IN A COUPLE DAYS
Back to top Go down
Pooge

Pooge

PostSubject: Re: I am in the hospital guys.   I am in the hospital guys. EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 10:12 pm

Hey man, take it easy in there, do whatever they tell ya, you gotta make it to mod day!

I have a present for ya if ya do!Question Get well!

Doug
Back to top Go down
QwikImpSS

QwikImpSS

PostSubject: Re: I am in the hospital guys.   I am in the hospital guys. EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 10:20 pm

Wow Bill, that kinda stinks.

Hope ya feel better and that you can make it on Saturday but obviously don't try to force it if ya don't feel up to it, yanno?

Get well soon!
Back to top Go down
waynes91

waynes91

PostSubject: Re: I am in the hospital guys.   I am in the hospital guys. EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 10:28 pm

oh man sorry to here that,hope there treating u well. see thats what you get for sleeping to close to the crack..lol need to take care of yourself frist and get back on your feet,maybe they can have mod day outside ur hospital window in the parking lot if worst comes to worst Smile get well soon
Back to top Go down
GasTT

GasTT

PostSubject: Re: I am in the hospital guys.   I am in the hospital guys. EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 11:40 pm

yea you can shout orders out the window for your impala Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am in the hospital guys.   I am in the hospital guys. EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:34 am

GasTT wrote:
yea you can shout orders out the window for your impala Very Happy
Comeon boys, I said trailerqueen. queen lol!

I can not sleep in a strange bed. so I am sitting here wide awake.Nice thing is they have wi-fi and let me use a laptop that they provide. I will probably find a charge for it on my co pay.

I hope to make it saturday, but if I don't, everyone have a great time.I am in the hospital guys. EmotwaveI am in the hospital guys. Grouphug

Bill
Back to top Go down
Fishah

Fishah

PostSubject: Re: I am in the hospital guys.   I am in the hospital guys. EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 2:23 am

Hey don't feel bad. I'm still awake too. Working on a damn 8 page Business Law exam.

If your bored there is always some good stuff on Food Network this time of night.
Back to top Go down
Tomz9C1

Tomz9C1

PostSubject: GWS, FOR REAL!   I am in the hospital guys. EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 4:04 am

hOPE YOUR FEELIN BETTER SOON BILL. NO IM NOT YELLIN AT YOU, JUST LEFT THE CAPS LOCK ON. WATCH "CSI" AND LET ME KNOW WHAT HAPPENS. I'M ON NIGHT SHIFT AND MISSING IT ALL. TALK TO YA SOON.
Back to top Go down
silverfox103

silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: I am in the hospital guys.   I am in the hospital guys. EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:44 am

Rest up and get better! Relax while you can.

Tom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am in the hospital guys.   I am in the hospital guys. EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:43 am

silverfox103 wrote:
Rest up and get better! Relax while you can.

Tom
Thanks Tom Very Happy

I am getting plenty of rest. Unfortunatly my throat has gotten worse. This has become very serious. My doctor is on her way because I can no longer speak or eat solid food. I actualy choked on a single noodle this morning.

I want to appoligize to those I have promissed to help saturday, but I do not think I will be out of here before then.

Rich, get that intake done. You will be happy with the results. Get that great stuff that Bill suggested. It will make cure time quicker.

Marc, get that exhaust in there. You only have 5 bolts to remove. You should replace the 4 exhaust flange bolts, because they become very rusted. Cut the hangers on theold exhaust @ the pipe and muffler, cut exhaust just past muffler.

Bill, your SOL Razz til I can get there to do those quarters. Sorry I may not be there.

Make sure you guys get alot of pics.

I hope I can make it, and I still have my fingers crossed.

Last edited by IMPALADAKID on Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
M.ROSS

M.ROSS

PostSubject: Re: I am in the hospital guys.   I am in the hospital guys. EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:13 pm

I actualy choked on a single noodle this morning. No homo. affraid
GWSB Not in a Boyd kind of way.
But seriously Does not sound like fun.
I've been fighting a chest cold for a week.
Can barely talk myself.
That may be a blessing for the guys on Mod Day.
We'll be thinking of you Bill.
Maybe the first live video feed of a mod day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am in the hospital guys.   I am in the hospital guys. EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:35 pm

M.ROSS wrote:
I actualy choked on a single noodle this morning. No homo. affraid
GWSB Not in a Boyd kind of way.
But seriously Does not sound like fun.
I've been fighting a chest cold for a week.
Can barely talk myself.
That may be a blessing for the guys on Mod Day.
We'll be thinking of you Bill.
Maybe the first live video feed of a mod day.
No homo taken Mark.

Just saw the dr. She is so hot. Most of the nurses are too. Anyways, she said I could be out tomorrow. She is going down my throat again in the morning. And if things look good I will be discharged by noon. cheers She is very concerned with my current symptoms, but feels I will be better tomorrow.

I need a smoke. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
GasTT

GasTT

PostSubject: Re: I am in the hospital guys.   I am in the hospital guys. EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:42 pm

I bet you wish you could go down her th.... I mean THATS GREAT NEWS! We may be seeing you on saturday after all!
Back to top Go down
BoSStonsSS

PostSubject: Re: I am in the hospital guys.   I am in the hospital guys. EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:52 pm

Bill i have the parts ready.. Cant wait til SAT. Hoooorayyyyyy for Bill... Take pics of the hot nurses and post it in the Cabaret lol
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: I am in the hospital guys.   I am in the hospital guys. EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 3:46 pm

Don't throat infections just totally suck ass. I get them a couple times a year but usually don't end up in the hospital. Next time make sure you get it checked out before it gets that bad and you'll get a lovely shot and sent home the same day. And stop putting dirty things in your mouth Razz
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: I am in the hospital guys.   I am in the hospital guys. EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:32 pm

I just got off the phone with him. He sounded good, if a bit doped up. Wink

Glad you're feeling a bit better. And snap some pics of those hotties! Very Happy

Hopefully we'll see ya saturday! Even if we gotta push you around on a creeper! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am in the hospital guys.   I am in the hospital guys. EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 9:25 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
I just got off the phone with him. He sounded good, if a bit doped up. Wink

Glad you're feeling a bit better. And snap some pics of those hotties! Very Happy

Hopefully we'll see ya saturday! Even if we gotta push you around on a creeper! Razz
Thank you Bill. You are so romantical. I love you No homo.

The good news is, the buzz around here is, I may be going home tomorrow.

Bad news is no pics of hotties. Shocked

So we should be there by 8 am or close to that. My daughter will not be coming. She has to work, and could not get the day changed or someone to cover for her.

Thank you Ron, Anthony, and Bill for giving me a jingle. It meant alot. It has been a tough couple days, not knowing exactly what is wrong. I have had so many visitors today. I was supposed to rest. That has not happened yet.

And yes, I have been a little doped up. Wink
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: I am in the hospital guys.   I am in the hospital guys. EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:38 pm

Woot!!!!! Very Happy

Hooray for Antibiotics (and Vicodin!)!!!!!! drunken

See ya Saturday morning! Smile I'm dying to see the Impala!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am in the hospital guys.   I am in the hospital guys. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 12:03 am

toomanytoyz wrote:
I'm dying to see the Impala!
Why? scratch Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am in the hospital guys.   I am in the hospital guys. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:25 am

It is 7:15am, my doctor just left, and I am just waiting for my bloodwork to come back. Hoping to be outa here by 11am. cheers

I get to even eat food that I reconize. cheers
Back to top Go down
iceman3201

iceman3201

PostSubject: i am in the hospital guys   I am in the hospital guys. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:47 am

oh sure . the warmest day of the year you want to go out side. good for you. but dont over do it. your friends said theyd push you around on a creeper. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://iceman3201@maine.rr.com
Pooge

Pooge

PostSubject: Re: I am in the hospital guys.   I am in the hospital guys. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:10 am

Right on dude! congrats on the coming release! We will see you tomorrow morning!

Doug
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: I am in the hospital guys.   I am in the hospital guys. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:17 am

Is it 11 yet??? Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am in the hospital guys.   I am in the hospital guys. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:46 am

toomanytoyz wrote:
Is it 11 yet??? Razz
In my door by 11am. It is good to be at home. I have strict orders not to do anything for a week. Suspect No

The Wentworth Douglas Hostpital was the best.

I am thinking of giving myself a paper cut, just so I can go back. Razz

As much as I did not want to be there, the staff made my stay a good one.
See you guys tomorrow. cheers
Back to top Go down
laidlow91

laidlow91

PostSubject: Re: I am in the hospital guys.   I am in the hospital guys. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:02 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:

See you guys tomorrow. cheers

I am in the hospital guys. Woot

thats great news.
wouldnt be the same without yah. sunny
Back to top Go down
waynes91

waynes91

PostSubject: Re: I am in the hospital guys.   I am in the hospital guys. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:03 pm

someone said a long time ago "theres no place like home" do u still have the ruby slippers on... glad to see you made it just take it easy tomorrow
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: I am in the hospital guys.   I am in the hospital guys. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:56 pm

Glad you got paroled! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am in the hospital guys.   I am in the hospital guys. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:58 pm

waynes91 wrote:
do u still have the ruby slippers on...
Yes. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am in the hospital guys.   I am in the hospital guys. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 3:35 pm

Not sure what this means, but I had a doctors appointment this morning. She tells me I have bad tonsils. But also one of my volcal cords seems to have stopped working. She needs to see me again next week. No
Back to top Go down
BoSStonsSS

PostSubject: Re: I am in the hospital guys.   I am in the hospital guys. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 3:40 pm

Let me find out Bill is a Singer Razz
Back to top Go down
waynes91

waynes91

PostSubject: Re: I am in the hospital guys.   I am in the hospital guys. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 3:42 pm

is this the hot doc................
Back to top Go down
8bud

8bud

PostSubject: Re: I am in the hospital guys.   I am in the hospital guys. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:10 pm

First I've read about this. Glad you got out in time for mod day, Billy. Wish I could have skipped work and stopped by. Hope all goes well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am in the hospital guys.   I am in the hospital guys. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:33 pm

waynes91 wrote:
Yes. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am in the hospital guys.   I am in the hospital guys. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:34 pm

BoSStonsSS wrote:
Let me find out Bill is a Singer Razz
I only sing in car and shower.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: I am in the hospital guys.   I am in the hospital guys. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 6:16 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
waynes91 wrote:
Yes. Wink

Faker. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am in the hospital guys.   I am in the hospital guys. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 6:19 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:
waynes91 wrote:
Yes. Wink

Faker. Wink
Razz
Doc! Doc!
It hurts here......And here......And down there. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am in the hospital guys.   I am in the hospital guys. Empty

Back to top Go down

I am in the hospital guys.
Page 1 of 1