BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Wheel and Tire Bundles
W-bodys be growing like weeds around here EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
W-bodys be growing like weeds around here EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
W-bodys be growing like weeds around here EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
W-bodys be growing like weeds around here EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
W-bodys be growing like weeds around here EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
W-bodys be growing like weeds around here EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
W-bodys be growing like weeds around here EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
W-bodys be growing like weeds around here EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

» Allagash canoe trips 2021
W-bodys be growing like weeds around here EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 9:02 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

W-bodys be growing like weeds around here

Go down 
+3
MASShole9C1
96Brougham
1984twodoor
7 posters
AuthorMessage

W-bodys be growing like weeds around here Empty
PostSubject: W-bodys be growing like weeds around here   W-bodys be growing like weeds around here EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 6:28 pm

My wife has been wanting another Grand Prix since she traded her 01 GT in a few years ago for a Saab 93. She has opted out of her lease early on her current car, and for the past month, I think I have looked at every w-body for sale. Well today, we finally decided to buy the car that for the most part was what she was looking for. A 2000 GP GTP coupe with a sunroof. She did not want the GTP, but she wanted a coupe with sunroof, and the price was right. It had 160k on it.

So we pick it up tomorrow. So that is a total of two supercharged cars in the driveway.Very Happy

W-bodys be growing like weeds around here SSPX0440
W-bodys be growing like weeds around here SSPX0441
W-bodys be growing like weeds around here SSPX0442
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: W-bodys be growing like weeds around here   W-bodys be growing like weeds around here EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 6:40 pm

After seeing this I think that a regal coupe would look awesome!

But that is a nice find billy, she'll love it in a bit when the weather warms up!

Custom exhaust? lol
Back to top Go down
96Brougham

PostSubject: Re: W-bodys be growing like weeds around here   W-bodys be growing like weeds around here EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 6:41 pm

Nice score Billy! Ive always liked the gtp coupes, but hate that ass ends are usually squatted down.. Looks nice though!
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: W-bodys be growing like weeds around here   W-bodys be growing like weeds around here EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:08 pm

Nice looking coupe. I like those early 2000's body styles.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: W-bodys be growing like weeds around here   W-bodys be growing like weeds around here EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:09 pm

Sweet ride Billy. I always liked those. However, I like them a bit less now as the ex drives a cherry red one and it annoys the hell out of me after all the work I did on it. Laughing
Back to top Go down
mega

mega

PostSubject: Re: W-bodys be growing like weeds around here   W-bodys be growing like weeds around here EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 8:12 pm

nice lookin pontiac i kinda miss my old 94 GP coupe. dam i kinda forgot what snow looked like lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/New-England-Caprice-Impala-SS/1082

PostSubject: Re: W-bodys be growing like weeds around here   W-bodys be growing like weeds around here EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 9:07 pm

Thanks guys.
The car has one rust spot in the door jam, and needs a couple front sway bar end links. Phyllis is excited. queen
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: W-bodys be growing like weeds around here   W-bodys be growing like weeds around here EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 9:20 pm

Very cool. I really dig the color! Smile

I'm sure she'll love it!

Need a parts car? lol

So how's it feel for your wife to have a louder car than you do? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/

PostSubject: Re: W-bodys be growing like weeds around here   W-bodys be growing like weeds around here EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 9:37 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
Very cool. I really dig the color! Smile

I'm sure she'll love it!
She does. Thanks

toomanytoyz wrote:
Need a parts car? lol
Yes

toomanytoyz wrote:
So how's it feel for your wife to have a louder car than you do? Razz
I wouldn't know, she will be behind me. Wink
Back to top Go down
FUBAR

PostSubject: Re: W-bodys be growing like weeds around here   W-bodys be growing like weeds around here EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:49 pm

When the 3800's get up in that milage. chech the lower intake gaskets they blow out all the time. Nice find you will have fun with it. Let me know when you want to put a little tune on it.
Back to top Go down
mega

mega

PostSubject: Re: W-bodys be growing like weeds around here   W-bodys be growing like weeds around here EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 7:23 am

FUBAR wrote:
When the 3800's get up in that milage. chech the lower intake gaskets they blow out all the time. Nice find you will have fun with it. Let me know when you want to put a little tune on it.

i know this is wrong topic to put this but when you said you can tune i had to put it. my 94 DCM is stalling and when i try to start back up just cranks gotta wait like 2 min then starts right back up CEL comes on right before it happens boggs out then dies. i put a scan tool on and it wont display a code and paperclip wont either. do you think the computer is going or coild wires plugs etc. sorry to highjack thread guys.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/New-England-Caprice-Impala-SS/1082
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: W-bodys be growing like weeds around here   W-bodys be growing like weeds around here Empty

Back to top Go down

W-bodys be growing like weeds around here
Page 1 of 1