BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Wheel and Tire Bundles
Midnight Club: LA on xbox. Some of my cars EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
Midnight Club: LA on xbox. Some of my cars EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
Midnight Club: LA on xbox. Some of my cars EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
Midnight Club: LA on xbox. Some of my cars EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
Midnight Club: LA on xbox. Some of my cars EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
Midnight Club: LA on xbox. Some of my cars EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
Midnight Club: LA on xbox. Some of my cars EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
Midnight Club: LA on xbox. Some of my cars EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

» Allagash canoe trips 2021
Midnight Club: LA on xbox. Some of my cars EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 9:02 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Midnight Club: LA on xbox. Some of my cars

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GasTT

GasTT

Midnight Club: LA on xbox. Some of my cars Empty
PostSubject: Midnight Club: LA on xbox. Some of my cars   Midnight Club: LA on xbox. Some of my cars EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 9:04 pm

My friend let me use this game a few days ago. They have a '96 impala in there. So, using the paint shop vinyl layers I created my Caprice. I put chrome on the bumpers, door handles, wheel well trim and on the rockers. I made the interior red put on a red pin stripe some black wheels with trim rings and RWL tires. They even have headlights that look similar to mine. The only thing I forgot to do was the LS badge on the fender. Working on that now!

Midnight Club: LA on xbox. Some of my cars Mccaprice

Midnight Club: LA on xbox. Some of my cars Mccaprice2

Here's another car I did. You guys will probably hate me for it, but if I had a REAL GNX I would not do this. I made it look like a regal and spent a few hours making a crazy low rider paint job for it. I gave it a white vinyl top and you can't see it but I made it look like it's got t-tops. It's riding on 13" daytons on whitewalls.

Midnight Club: LA on xbox. Some of my cars Mcregal

One more. It's a '55 Bel Air that I turned into a 60's style gasser drag car.

Gassers had flamboyant paint jobs and goofy names. So, I called it "Golden Nugget" and painted it a metallic flake gold. It has some chrome 5 spokes, wide whites and yellow plexi windows. The rear tires are fat and the fronts are skinny.

Midnight Club: LA on xbox. Some of my cars Mcnugget

Midnight Club: LA on xbox. Some of my cars Mcnugget2

Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Club: LA on xbox. Some of my cars   Midnight Club: LA on xbox. Some of my cars EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 9:19 pm

Haha, Very nice! I like it, I suck at video games so I only play grand theft auto and beat people up lol. But this is pretty sweet. I love the gasser and the copy of your caprice. Atleast you can have fun on a game when you dont have the money for the real thing.
Back to top Go down
GasTT

GasTT

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Club: LA on xbox. Some of my cars   Midnight Club: LA on xbox. Some of my cars EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 9:21 pm

Yea winter is upon us but I can still drive my Caprice now!
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Club: LA on xbox. Some of my cars   Midnight Club: LA on xbox. Some of my cars EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 9:33 pm

GasTT wrote:
Yea winter is upon us but I can still drive my Caprice now!

Exactly, I just need to figure out how to change the box caprices in GTA: San Andreas into actual box caprice lol. I've seen them on youtube.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Club: LA on xbox. Some of my cars   Midnight Club: LA on xbox. Some of my cars EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 9:40 pm

Dude, the caprice looks pretty cool! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Club: LA on xbox. Some of my cars   Midnight Club: LA on xbox. Some of my cars EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 12:50 pm

That looks awesome, nice detail!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Club: LA on xbox. Some of my cars   Midnight Club: LA on xbox. Some of my cars Empty

Back to top Go down

Midnight Club: LA on xbox. Some of my cars
Page 1 of 1