BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 101 on Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:40 pm
Latest topics
» For all B-bodies
Yesterday at 11:45 pm by Tomz9C1

» 95 9C1
Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:53 pm by MalibuSSwagon

» 2012 and up Caprice PPV
Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:38 am by No Moa

» 2016 9th Annual Roundup, List of Attendees
Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:25 am by silverfox103

» 1994 Roadmaster sedan
Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:41 am by MASShole9C1

» 96 SS Part out
Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:20 pm by 95brmw

» 1996 Caprice Part out
Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:36 am by Tomz9C1

» Allagash Wilderness Waterway Canoe Trip
Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:19 am by boojum

» CraigsList car finder
Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:08 pm by MalibuSSwagon

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
September 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 "The Final" 94 SS Part-out

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pooge



Posts : 1697
Join date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: "The Final" 94 SS Part-out   Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:40 pm

OK, got the old girl home, sadly to die, but no worries, she will help keep others alive.

Tell me what you need, essentially a complete car. I am not going to go into the specifics on prices and such, done it too many times. PM me with what you need and I'll give you a price, posting it here first and will obviously offer you guys the best deals (need to make my money back fast on this one, so money talks on MOST parts), hits ISSF tomorrow after I make up a price list and such, so get it while it's hot!






Available from my car: (Since I will be stealing the others off this car for mine)
-Stock 3.08 rear, no brakes, good working posi (I tested): $150
-Very nice N97s without beauty rings, only 2 hub caps, GREAT goodyears on them: $250
-MINT stock 45K mile door panels: $500 - might throw these on Ebay to see what they fetch though, so hurry if you think you want them.

I don't think I need to tell you guys that I have lots of other stuff in the loft also, so hit me up on anything you need, would love to clear some of the simple stuff that I have multiples of...Cruise Control motors, wiper motors, keyless entry boxes, TS boxes, electric fans, radiators...etc.

Not Available:
-SS wheels
-GOOD SS front seats (Have 2 sets of seats, one set with only a cut on each seat, no rails. The other ripped up driver, good pass, has rails)

Pending:
-MSD 6AL box
-Z28 cluster
-Engine harness (I have a 95 harness though)

Sold:
-PCM
-Grill
-Spoiler
-Clear Corners

Doug

_________________
1996 Impala SS - 45K original miles - 5.3 LS swap - Brand new Bilsteins...WHAT A DIFFERENCE!


Last edited by Pooge on Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
bammax



Posts : 2301
Join date : 2009-02-22
Age : 34
Location : Mansfield, Ma

PostSubject: Re: "The Final" 94 SS Part-out   Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:04 pm

Final one my butt. I give it 6 months tops. Your just too good at finding these cars and stripping em down to just stop doing it.

Aside from that I'm going to pm you a list just to ballpark a few things Wink
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President


Posts : 6854
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 40
Location : East Hampstead, NH USA

PostSubject: Re: "The Final" 94 SS Part-out   Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:07 pm

I want those door panels... Wink

_________________
Bill "The Verb" Crovo - Resident Car Slut & Unicorn Hunter

A Toasted Marshmallow, A Long German, A Lame Suburban and expensive dreams...
Missing all my previous B's, D's and V... Sad
American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
"Ooooh! Look! Something shiny!"
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
Pooge



Posts : 1697
Join date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: "The Final" 94 SS Part-out   Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:18 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
I want those door panels... Wink

You and everyone else...including me, so they will be slightly reconditioned, upgraded to toadhaulexpress bezels, and installed in the 96 Wink

Doug

_________________
1996 Impala SS - 45K original miles - 5.3 LS swap - Brand new Bilsteins...WHAT A DIFFERENCE!
Back to top Go down
GasTT



Posts : 2675
Join date : 2009-01-19
Age : 28
Location : Treasure Coast, FL

PostSubject: Re: "The Final" 94 SS Part-out   Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:22 pm

So since most of the goodies are spoken for are there any goodies left?

How many miles on the steering box and how tight is it?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: "The Final" 94 SS Part-out   Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:30 pm

How much for the floor mats?
Back to top Go down
Pooge



Posts : 1697
Join date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: "The Final" 94 SS Part-out   Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:33 pm

GasTT wrote:
So since most of the goodies are spoken for are there any goodies left?

How many miles on the steering box and how tight is it?

Car has 170K miles, steering box is a crap shoot. I have a couple with around 100-120K that would be better bets. $50 each to club members, but I'm not shipping them.

I have lots of goodies left; the spoiler, all interior parts (some I have many multiples of), rocker molding, 94 1/4 windows, tinted 94-96 SS tails, and the rest of a complete SS.

Doug

_________________
1996 Impala SS - 45K original miles - 5.3 LS swap - Brand new Bilsteins...WHAT A DIFFERENCE!
Back to top Go down
Pooge



Posts : 1697
Join date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: "The Final" 94 SS Part-out   Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:34 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
How much for the floor mats?

Sold via PM, they where not stocks, they where aftermarket pieces.

Doug

_________________
1996 Impala SS - 45K original miles - 5.3 LS swap - Brand new Bilsteins...WHAT A DIFFERENCE!
Back to top Go down
bammax



Posts : 2301
Join date : 2009-02-22
Age : 34
Location : Mansfield, Ma

PostSubject: Re: "The Final" 94 SS Part-out   Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:36 pm

I'll be running up there in a couple weeks. If people need stuff that's non-shippable I may be able to bring them down this way for an easier pickup. Just putting it out there for Timmy and Brian and the rest who may not be able to get up to the cabin in the mountains Laughing
Back to top Go down
BoSStonsSS



Posts : 770
Join date : 2009-01-22
Age : 29
Location : BOSTON,MA

PostSubject: Re: "The Final" 94 SS Part-out   Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:44 pm

The water pump is fairly new got it from NAPA.

MSD coil is fairly new
Back to top Go down
Pooge



Posts : 1697
Join date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: "The Final" 94 SS Part-out   Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:46 pm

bammax wrote:
I'll be running up there in a couple weeks. If people need stuff that's non-shippable I may be able to bring them down this way for an easier pickup. Just putting it out there for Timmy and Brian and the rest who may not be able to get up to the cabin in the mountains Laughing

Barn in the mountains

_________________
1996 Impala SS - 45K original miles - 5.3 LS swap - Brand new Bilsteins...WHAT A DIFFERENCE!
Back to top Go down
96Brougham



Posts : 819
Join date : 2009-02-02
Age : 28
Location : Easton MA

PostSubject: Re: "The Final" 94 SS Part-out   Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:04 pm

If those are the aftermarket clear corners, ill take them.
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1



Posts : 4207
Join date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: "The Final" 94 SS Part-out   Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:25 pm

bammax wrote:
I'll be running up there in a couple weeks. If people need stuff that's non-shippable I may be able to bring them down this way for an easier pickup. Just putting it out there for Timmy and Brian and the rest who may not be able to get up to the cabin in the mountains Laughing

Maybe I can go with you...
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker



Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 35
Location : Reading, MA

PostSubject: Re: "The Final" 94 SS Part-out   Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:23 am

I may be interested in the spoiler if no one has grabbed it yet. Can it be stuck on with 3M molding tape in lieu of actually drilling into the trunk? Laughing
Back to top Go down
96slowss



Posts : 854
Join date : 2010-06-09
Age : 28
Location : Halifax,MA

PostSubject: Re: "The Final" 94 SS Part-out   Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:00 am

what about the door panels??
Back to top Go down
21/4tonsoffun



Posts : 35
Join date : 2009-11-30
Age : 32
Location : Gloucester, MA

PostSubject: Re: "The Final" 94 SS Part-out   Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:39 am

Is the A/C compressor any good? Mine intermittently sounds like it plans on disassembling its self so i keep an eliminator pulley and belt in the tire well.
Back to top Go down
No Moa



Posts : 3863
Join date : 2009-02-21
Age : 44
Location : Midcoast Maine

PostSubject: Re: "The Final" 94 SS Part-out   Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:09 am

bammax wrote:
I'll be running up there in a couple weeks. If people need stuff that's non-shippable I may be able to bring them down this way for an easier pickup. Just putting it out there for Timmy and Brian and the rest who may not be able to get up to the cabin in the mountains Laughing

Are you taking a Pick Up? I need a ton of stuff he has for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
Cadet57



Posts : 4471
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 29
Location : Chicopee, MA

PostSubject: Re: "The Final" 94 SS Part-out   Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:16 am

I'm toying with the idea of a dash conversion.... Laughing I hate my dammed horizontal cluster and the stupid HVAC controls
Back to top Go down
GasTT



Posts : 2675
Join date : 2009-01-19
Age : 28
Location : Treasure Coast, FL

PostSubject: Re: "The Final" 94 SS Part-out   Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:21 am

How much for that there shiny water pump? How many miles on it rich?

I also may take one of those low mile steering boxes.. Are they leak free? Mine is leaking like an 18 yr old drunk girl and I just want to switch it out.

Justin, you are much better off just getting a 94+ wagon than going through all the trouble of swapping dashboards. Way too much wiring and ect. just to have a new style dash.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57



Posts : 4471
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 29
Location : Chicopee, MA

PostSubject: Re: "The Final" 94 SS Part-out   Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:26 am

GasTT wrote:


Justin, you are much better off just getting a 94+ wagon than going through all the trouble of swapping dashboards. Way too much wiring and ect. just to have a new style dash.

I've been toying with that idea as there are a few decent ones both on Longroof and on CL. But I've grown attached to my '93- I wanna keep it for awhile, plus im still paying for it Laughing
Back to top Go down
GasTT



Posts : 2675
Join date : 2009-01-19
Age : 28
Location : Treasure Coast, FL

PostSubject: Re: "The Final" 94 SS Part-out   Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:29 am

Trust me, once you get a 94+ you will wonder why you ever owned a '93. I had 3 '92s before I got my first '94 and I'll never go back! Can't say that though, if I ever buy another 9c1 it will be a 1992.


Last edited by GasTT on Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cadet57



Posts : 4471
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 29
Location : Chicopee, MA

PostSubject: Re: "The Final" 94 SS Part-out   Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:30 am

GasTT wrote:
Trust me, once you get a 94+ you will wonder why you ever owned a '93. I had 3 '92s before I got my first '94 and I'll never go back! Can't say that though, if I ever buy another 9c1 it will be a 1992.

Idk, if this whole car accident thing goes "well". Maybe i'll just buy a second and have my parents go batshit when I tell them I need a parking spot for a second wagon Laughing
Back to top Go down
bammax



Posts : 2301
Join date : 2009-02-22
Age : 34
Location : Mansfield, Ma

PostSubject: Re: "The Final" 94 SS Part-out   Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:56 am

No Moa wrote:
bammax wrote:
I'll be running up there in a couple weeks. If people need stuff that's non-shippable I may be able to bring them down this way for an easier pickup. Just putting it out there for Timmy and Brian and the rest who may not be able to get up to the cabin in the mountains Laughing

Are you taking a Pick Up? I need a ton of stuff he has for me.

You're even further from me than Doug is. And in the opposite direction. Send Mark with his jeep to fetch you stuff. He owes you one anyway doesn't he Wink

Or you could probably get Crovo to test out his new haul rig. I'm sure he enjoys driving it around a bunch Very Happy
Back to top Go down
No Moa



Posts : 3863
Join date : 2009-02-21
Age : 44
Location : Midcoast Maine

PostSubject: Re: "The Final" 94 SS Part-out   Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:59 am

Lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
Pooge



Posts : 1697
Join date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: "The Final" 94 SS Part-out   Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:54 pm

96Brougham wrote:
If those are the aftermarket clear corners, ill take them.

Swiped for my car

Matt Trakker wrote:
I may be interested in the spoiler if no one has grabbed it yet. Can it be stuck on with 3M molding tape in lieu of actually drilling into the trunk? Laughing

Still available, PM me.

96slowss wrote:
what about the door panels??

THe custom ones in this car are going in my car and the stock 40K mile ones in my car for sale. $500

21/4tonsoffun wrote:
Is the A/C compressor any good? Mine intermittently sounds like it plans on disassembling its self so i keep an eliminator pulley and belt in the tire well.

I'll check it out tonight before I pull things, I seem to remember it working well before I sold it.

GasTT wrote:
How much for that there shiny water pump? How many miles on it rich?

I also may take one of those low mile steering boxes.. Are they leak free? Mine is leaking like an 18 yr old drunk girl and I just want to switch it out.

Justin, you are much better off just getting a 94+ wagon than going through all the trouble of swapping dashboards. Way too much wiring and ect. just to have a new style dash.

$50

Doug
Back to top Go down
alwyswntd1



Posts : 118
Join date : 2009-05-11
Location : upstate n.y.

PostSubject: exhaust   Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:59 am

Hey Doug how is the exhaust,dont wanna go with used but if the one in this car is in good shape i might be interested since mine is in bad shape and i cant afford 500-700 dollar exhaust system right now so used is the way to go for me lmk.Thanks Carlos
Back to top Go down
Pooge



Posts : 1697
Join date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: "The Final" 94 SS Part-out   Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:46 am

alwyswntd1 wrote:
Hey Doug how is the exhaust,dont wanna go with used but if the one in this car is in good shape i might be interested since mine is in bad shape and i cant afford 500-700 dollar exhaust system right now so used is the way to go for me lmk.Thanks Carlos

It is decent, stainless till the axle, then normal pipe over the rear and out the back.

Doug

_________________
1996 Impala SS - 45K original miles - 5.3 LS swap - Brand new Bilsteins...WHAT A DIFFERENCE!
Back to top Go down
Pooge



Posts : 1697
Join date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: "The Final" 94 SS Part-out   Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:56 am

OK, going on ISSF tonight I think, so if you have not made a deal on what you want/need it will likely be gone soon!

Doug

_________________
1996 Impala SS - 45K original miles - 5.3 LS swap - Brand new Bilsteins...WHAT A DIFFERENCE!
Back to top Go down
Tomz9C1



Posts : 1483
Join date : 2009-01-21
Age : 53
Location : Rumford, Maine

PostSubject: Re: "The Final" 94 SS Part-out   Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:18 am

What kind of condition is the trunk pan? Is it better than this? Floor pan is in decent it's the floor support that I need.

Back to top Go down
Pooge



Posts : 1697
Join date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: "The Final" 94 SS Part-out   Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:44 am

It's better, but not good enough to transplant, sorry

Doug

_________________
1996 Impala SS - 45K original miles - 5.3 LS swap - Brand new Bilsteins...WHAT A DIFFERENCE!
Back to top Go down
outragis



Posts : 34
Join date : 2010-02-24
Age : 53
Location : Vermont

PostSubject: Re: "The Final" 94 SS Part-out   Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:02 pm

money coming your way this afternoon
Back to top Go down
alwyswntd1



Posts : 118
Join date : 2009-05-11
Location : upstate n.y.

PostSubject: exhaust    Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:28 pm

Pooge wrote:
alwyswntd1 wrote:
Hey Doug how is the exhaust,dont wanna go with used but if the one in this car is in good shape i might be interested since mine is in bad shape and i cant afford 500-700 dollar exhaust system right now so used is the way to go for me lmk.Thanks Carlos

It is decent, stainless till the axle, then normal pipe over the rear and out the back.

Doug

pm me with price i need it what type mufflers does it have and is it 2.5 lmk thanks
Back to top Go down
sdstick



Posts : 4275
Join date : 2009-03-20
Location : Revere, MA

PostSubject: Re: "The Final" 94 SS Part-out   Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:06 pm

Hey Doug
Are you forgetting the secret society PM on that exhaust?
Whatever, guess I'm not IN after all, go ahead & sell it

_________________
Steve


96BBB 28K 3.42 Bolt-ons
95BBB 100K 3.73 383 New DD...already broke fixt the 4L60E twice
95 Black WB4 Hole...ee...grail
96 Black WB4 No holes in this
95BBB 189K 3.08 Old DD Stolen...by Matt. Cool
Whine..eee...Silver LS6
Back to top Go down
Pooge



Posts : 1697
Join date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: "The Final" 94 SS Part-out   Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:33 pm

alwyswntd1 wrote:
Pooge wrote:
alwyswntd1 wrote:
Hey Doug how is the exhaust,dont wanna go with used but if the one in this car is in good shape i might be interested since mine is in bad shape and i cant afford 500-700 dollar exhaust system right now so used is the way to go for me lmk.Thanks Carlos

It is decent, stainless till the axle, then normal pipe over the rear and out the back.

Doug

pm me with price i need it what type mufflers does it have and is it 2.5 lmk thanks

sdstick wrote:
Hey Doug
Are you forgetting the secret society PM on that exhaust?
Whatever, guess I'm not IN after all, go ahead & sell it

Sorry, Steve did PM me a couple days ago about it, so I am going to offer it to him first.

Doug

_________________
1996 Impala SS - 45K original miles - 5.3 LS swap - Brand new Bilsteins...WHAT A DIFFERENCE!
Back to top Go down
alwyswntd1



Posts : 118
Join date : 2009-05-11
Location : upstate n.y.

PostSubject: exhaust   Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:47 pm

Pooge wrote:
alwyswntd1 wrote:
Pooge wrote:
alwyswntd1 wrote:
Hey Doug how is the exhaust,dont wanna go with used but if the one in this car is in good shape i might be interested since mine is in bad shape and i cant afford 500-700 dollar exhaust system right now so used is the way to go for me lmk.Thanks Carlos

It is decent, stainless till the axle, then normal pipe over the rear and out the back.

Doug

pm me with price i need it what type mufflers does it have and is it 2.5 lmk thanks

sdstick wrote:
Hey Doug
Are you forgetting the secret society PM on that exhaust?
Whatever, guess I'm not IN after all, go ahead & sell it

Sorry, Steve did PM me a couple days ago about it, so I am going to offer it to him first.

Doug


so what must one do to get with this secret society so that i can have better luck next time??????????
Back to top Go down
GasTT



Posts : 2675
Join date : 2009-01-19
Age : 28
Location : Treasure Coast, FL

PostSubject: Re: "The Final" 94 SS Part-out   Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:48 pm

contact him first lol
Back to top Go down
alwyswntd1



Posts : 118
Join date : 2009-05-11
Location : upstate n.y.

PostSubject: exhaust   Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:51 pm

GasTT wrote:
contact him first lol

well to me it looked like i was winning until the secret society thing came up,and then all of a sudden i lost im just saying cause it looked like doug was waiting on me dont know i guess oh well.next time i guess
Back to top Go down
sdstick



Posts : 4275
Join date : 2009-03-20
Location : Revere, MA

PostSubject: Re: "The Final" 94 SS Part-out   Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:55 pm

GasTT wrote:
contact him first lol
Thats it?
They made me do the secret society
cookout,
beer fest,
charitable donation,
pit crew,
garage cleaning
& handshake. WTF?????

_________________
Steve


96BBB 28K 3.42 Bolt-ons
95BBB 100K 3.73 383 New DD...already broke fixt the 4L60E twice
95 Black WB4 Hole...ee...grail
96 Black WB4 No holes in this
95BBB 189K 3.08 Old DD Stolen...by Matt. Cool
Whine..eee...Silver LS6
Back to top Go down
No Moa



Posts : 3863
Join date : 2009-02-21
Age : 44
Location : Midcoast Maine

PostSubject: Re: "The Final" 94 SS Part-out   Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:05 pm

Thanks doug for all you do for this forum and our passion!
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
alwyswntd1



Posts : 118
Join date : 2009-05-11
Location : upstate n.y.

PostSubject: exhuast   Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:21 pm

just to be clear so that no one thinks im being an a**hole doug has helped me out and do appreciate it i was just asking.
Back to top Go down
Pooge



Posts : 1697
Join date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: "The Final" 94 SS Part-out   Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:06 pm

alwyswntd1 wrote:

so what must one do to get with this secret society so that i can have better luck next time??????????

Sorry, I had forgotten that Steve had PMed me a couple days before I even got the car.

The Secret Society:
In 2009, a crack B-body unit was sent to prison by an automotive court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the New England underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem...if no one else can help...and if you can find them...maybe you can hire...The Secret Society.

No Moa wrote:
Thanks doug for all you do for this forum and our passion!

You make it sound like I do something besides get dirty, play with cars, and make a buck or two. Smile
Back to top Go down
Cadet57



Posts : 4471
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 29
Location : Chicopee, MA

PostSubject: Re: "The Final" 94 SS Part-out   Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:17 pm

Pooge wrote:

The Secret Society:
In 2009, a crack B-body unit was sent to prison by an automotive court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the New England underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem...if no one else can help...and if you can find them...maybe you can hire...The Secret Society.

[

I found y'alls ride:

Back to top Go down
sdstick



Posts : 4275
Join date : 2009-03-20
Location : Revere, MA

PostSubject: Re: "The Final" 94 SS Part-out   Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:40 pm

Cadet57 wrote:
I found y'alls ride:
I've heard the secret society SPITS on anything not considered BADAZZ...(like that^^^^ Mad )

Furthermore, they can strip a B body in record time like ninjas Like a Star @ heaven ...silently & with percision.

alwyswntd1 wrote:
just to be clear ..... i was just asking.
Been there np. Now youve been educated in ...
dum,dum, dum,
THE WAYS OF THE SECRET SOCIETY
Razz

_________________
Steve


96BBB 28K 3.42 Bolt-ons
95BBB 100K 3.73 383 New DD...already broke fixt the 4L60E twice
95 Black WB4 Hole...ee...grail
96 Black WB4 No holes in this
95BBB 189K 3.08 Old DD Stolen...by Matt. Cool
Whine..eee...Silver LS6
Back to top Go down
No Moa



Posts : 3863
Join date : 2009-02-21
Age : 44
Location : Midcoast Maine

PostSubject: Re: "The Final" 94 SS Part-out   Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:50 pm

Well moving on, I want the muffler bearing, no one touches the muffler bearing! It's mine!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
alwyswntd1



Posts : 118
Join date : 2009-05-11
Location : upstate n.y.

PostSubject: lol    Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:57 pm

No Moa wrote:
Well moving on, I want the muffler bearing, no one touches the muffler bearing! It's mine!!!

now that there bearing sirr is all yours,and i like your avatar
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: "The Final" 94 SS Part-out   Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:57 pm

No Moa wrote:
Well moving on, I want the muffler bearing, no one touches the muffler bearing! It's mine!!!
I have already PMed him about it. You sir are just shit out of luck. Razz
Back to top Go down
No Moa



Posts : 3863
Join date : 2009-02-21
Age : 44
Location : Midcoast Maine

PostSubject: Re: "The Final" 94 SS Part-out   Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:10 pm

I offered him a 100 googleplex dollars more than u bucko
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
bammax



Posts : 2301
Join date : 2009-02-22
Age : 34
Location : Mansfield, Ma

PostSubject: Re: "The Final" 94 SS Part-out   Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:57 pm

There are certain things you must do to be a member of the society. It involves bribes, manual labor, and knowing who's who in the hierarchy. Suprisingly Doug's only the man on the street. There's a handful of people ahead of him in the pecking order who know how to get things done. But all you need to know is if they invite you to work on their car or let you eat from their grill then you're golden. Of course you first must figure out who "they" are Wink

The way to know who's in which position is based on who travels to Dougs and who gets special deliveries from Doug Wink

I get discounts but still have to travel. So that puts me at the bottom level Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1



Posts : 4207
Join date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: "The Final" 94 SS Part-out   Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:15 pm

bammax wrote:
There are certain things you must do to be a member of the society. It involves bribes, manual labor, and knowing who's who in the hierarchy. Suprisingly Doug's only the man on the street. There's a handful of people ahead of him in the pecking order who know how to get things done. But all you need to know is if they invite you to work on their car or let you eat from their grill then you're golden. Of course you first must figure out who "they" are Wink

The way to know who's in which position is based on who travels to Dougs and who gets special deliveries from Doug Wink

I get discounts but still have to travel. So that puts me at the bottom level Rolling Eyes

Hmm...I'm going to start my own society of the under privileged then Cool
Back to top Go down
jester02301



Posts : 14
Join date : 2010-08-17
Age : 29
Location : brockton

PostSubject: why?   Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:44 pm

whu u parting it out ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: "The Final" 94 SS Part-out   Today at 5:08 am

Back to top Go down
 
"The Final" 94 SS Part-out
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Look Back To Yesterday The Final Chapter Part Two
» what is (or was) your least favorite part of high school?
» Need ideas for my Photoshop final project
» Final step in PS refurb
» Pg Astray Red Frame With Clear Part

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BADASS of New England :: NE marketplace :: Parts for sale or wanted-
Jump to: