BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Wheel and Tire Bundles
JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

» Allagash canoe trips 2021
JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 9:02 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND

Go down 
+12
1984twodoor
bfurches
sdstick
Cadet57
LandMaster
toomanytoyz
bammax
GasTT
mean ss
Matt Trakker
V8Killer
Waldo617
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Waldo617

Waldo617

JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND Empty
PostSubject: JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND   JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 3:05 pm

The only junkyard i know of within New England is Everett's Auto Parts in Brockton and the one up the street from it which is severely disorganized. Everett's is good but they usually only have a few B and D bodies. Anyone know of any good junkyards in the massachusetts area where you can pick your own parts??
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

V8Killer

PostSubject: Re: JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND   JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 3:34 pm

Jack's in North Billerica, MA. They usually have a row of B&D's, but they are usually picked pretty clean. Mad
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND   JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 3:43 pm

Waldo617 wrote:
The only junkyard i know of within New England is Everett's Auto Parts in Brockton and the one up the street from it which is severely disorganized. Everett's is good but they usually only have a few B and D bodies. Anyone know of any good junkyards in the massachusetts area where you can pick your own parts??

Jacks Junkyard in N. Billerica is a mess, but somewhat organized and you can rip stuff off yourself. The only problem is a bunch of animals get to the vehicle before you and decide that nothing they need to remove in order to get to the part they need is of value, so sometimes the vehicles are a mess. Typical junkyard though.

I went to Wings in Tewksbury, worth checking but this crazy-ass pitbull almost attacked us when we went in. That and the parts on the car they wanted to sell us had drywall screws and liquid nails on them. Laughing

Hollands in Billerica is pretty good but I don't think it's even computer categorized or anything. You kind of have to look for your own stuff and see if it's there. They are overpriced on axles by a bit as well, yet other times you'll walk in with a part you pulled and they charge you a buck for it because they have no idea what it is and could give two sh!ts less. lol

I liked Everetts when I went there, but it didn't seem very big and mostly had little foreign cars and FWD GM cars. It was pretty damn organized though.

There is a big one in Rowley (I forget the name) off of 1A. You can't miss it. I've found items there before that I needed and I'm pretty sure it's u-pull, because I did.

There's one in Plaistow called Brandy Brow I've heard people talk about, I've never gone there.

Borr's in Chelsea kind of sucks (if it's still even there).

Nissenbaums in Somerville isn't great. They have stuff, but it's ALL expensive and they don't dicker on prices. I got a door from them for my truck and had to pay 200 bucks. Should have been about 75-100. Only got it because it was off an identical Blazer so I didn't even have to jamb the door when I put it on mine.

I went to RI once to a place called North Smithfield Auto Salvage, they had some old cars out in back and a lot of stuff, but there was a lot fee. Lame.

Anyone know any others? I have to start hitting up more places, half the time I just like walking around looking for crap.
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND   JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 3:45 pm

V8Killer wrote:
Jack's in North Billerica, MA. They usually have a row of B&D's, but they are usually picked pretty clean. Mad

There was a MINT Roadmaster sedan there once, and they put another car on the roof! Ruined the doors! Half the other time the cars are in a puddle, and you have to play "hot lava whirlpool" 2nd grader style by placing boards on tires and making car-part bridges. The funniest thing was the 75-76 Caprice that used to be buried in the mountain of dirt with just the rear end showing.
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

V8Killer

PostSubject: Re: JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND   JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 4:07 pm

I know of a few junkyards in NH, but most don't let you just wander in Rolling Eyes

Blanchards, in Wilton. Lots of old stuff there (Matt you'd have a good chance finding older Caprice stuff there)

Turnpike, in New Ipswich (have'nt been there in a long time, used to be Tuttles)

CarWorld, in Candia (They are a true "pull your own part")

Bow Auto-salvage. Bow (good deals on Compl. LS motors)

Hebert's, in Goffstown (never been there)

Allied, in Weare (have'nt been there either)
Back to top Go down
mean ss

mean ss

PostSubject: Re: JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND   JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 4:18 pm

J&M in waltham next to rt 128
JP Carroll in Lexington of waltham st near rt 2 ( small )
Back to top Go down
GasTT

GasTT

PostSubject: Re: JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND   JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 7:16 pm

Bills Auto Parts in Cumberland RI

LKQ Advanced Auto Parts RI
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND   JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 7:34 pm

The one next to Everetts is called Regals auto. They have all kinds of random stuff and your guess is as good as theirs when it comes to knowing what they have and what it's worth. Good place to go to find old school parts. Only place I ever saw people balance a full size suburban on top of a pair of imports

North Smithfield is great for old school parts. The have scars going back to the 60's and lots of gm's from the 80's. But they charge $5 to get in and your not allowed to pull any parts until you ask first. That means you need to walk the yard, then come to the front, then go back to pick the parts, then come back up again to pay

Woods auto in Bridgewater has some stuff, but it's sometimes hard to get at the cars to pick parts

Robertsons down the cape used to be great, except their pricing on some of it. Then last year they changed the policy and nobody is allowed in the back any more. So unless it's a part that's worth money you can't get it since they won't bother picking little things.

Theirs one in providence that I tried to get n97's from and the guy was a dick and didn't want to bother with me and then told me he didn't have them even though their invintory said they had tons of them. I'm guessing he was lazy or they just list all b-body wheels as n97's
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND   JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 8:15 pm

Brandy Brows isn't the mecca it used to be, unfortunately. I think they crushed all their good stuff when steel was high. Last couple times I was in there, all that was in there were small imports and small domestics. Everything else was gone. Sad Too bad, too, cuz each car sat on its own railroad tie cradle, and the lot was organized by make and model.

I use Hollands most often. Glen there is very cool. No newer stuff though. They don't pay the money for the good salvages, apparently.

Car World in Candia is pretty cool. I think I had to pay a buck to get in, but they do have wood-sided lil red garden wagons to haul your shit around in. Nice touch.

Tony's in Haverhill Sucks. Stay away. Waaaay too pricey, shit cars, and no negotiations. Haven't been there in at least 10 years though.

Anchor in Plaistow is decent, but pricey. They have a ton of stuff, but the car you want is usually 10 cars back from the mud road and on top of a stack of 4. Wink

I didn't know Robertson's changed. That's where I get my T56 setups. Bummer.

I gotta say, i've never seen a yard that wasn't a "pull-a-part." I had assumed they all were.
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND   JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 1:48 am

Found one

http://leveilles.cehost.net/

go to "specials" then "vehicles for sale"

They're parting out a couple Caprices, a Fleetwood, and a boxy Impala.
Back to top Go down
LandMaster

LandMaster

PostSubject: Re: JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND   JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 1:38 pm

of All the ones I know of in New York only one let you walk into the yard and none let you pull your own parts. But the one that let you walk in the yard actually had really old stuff like they had a few Belvederes and a late 60's Impala. I went to one in Chicopee last year that was a pull your own but they really only had 91-93 Cappys and one SS that was trashed.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND   JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 2:02 pm

LandMaster wrote:
I went to one in Chicopee last year that was a pull your own but they really only had 91-93 Cappys and one SS that was trashed.

We have one thats a pick a part? Where? lol! The only two I know of in Chicopee are counter service.
Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

PostSubject: Re: JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND   JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 3:33 pm

Harbor in Lynn, everything from repair vehicles to parts (complete motors from the good ole days there too)
VERY organized.
2 problems
1) No yard access
2) Pricey
Back to top Go down
bfurches

PostSubject: Re: JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND   JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:31 pm

Chicoppee there are two yards that my friends own...

First is Center Auto Parts (owned by Freddie). Walk up to the counter, tell them you would like to look for some caprice/ impala parts or what have you and they will send you on your way its a u-pull it place.

Second is my other Friends yard, Fairview Auto Salvage. He JUST bought the property and is working on stocking up on cars. The yard was open last year but since then has closed, so he is working on replenishing inventory. He also buys junk cars...ask for Ronnie.

Boulevard Auto is in Springfield on Page Boulevard....they have a few late models usually.

Another friend of mine, Dwayne also owns Orchard Auto Wrecking located in springfield. He gets a few late models every now and again.

PM me if you need me to call one of these guys for something specific.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND   JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:34 pm

bfurches wrote:
Chicoppee there are two yards that my friends own...

First is Center Auto Parts (owned by Freddie). Walk up to the counter, tell them you would like to look for some caprice/ impala parts or what have you and they will send you on your way its a u-pull it place.

Second is my other Friends yard, Fairview Auto Salvage. He JUST bought the property and is working on stocking up on cars. The yard was open last year but since then has closed, so he is working on replenishing inventory. He also buys junk cars...ask for Ronnie.

Yeah I heard Fairview reopened (thats by my house) are they pull a part? Is Center the one by 391? Or wait isn't that Rockrimron?
Back to top Go down
bfurches

PostSubject: Re: JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND   JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:36 pm

Center is next door to Rockrimon.

Fairview is back in full swing, but it will take Ronnie probably another month or two to have the yard fully stocked. He doesent have anything down there for us yet except for a blown up 7.5 10 bolt I gave him lol.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND   JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:10 pm

I'll have to check Center... I'm looking for a couple wagon parts...
Back to top Go down
bfurches

PostSubject: Re: JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND   JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:13 pm

Lemme know if you can't find what your looking for and I will make a few calls.
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND   JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 2:22 am

http://www.roadkillcustoms.com/hot-rods-rat-rods/Junk-Yards-Salvage-Yards-Auto-Recyclers.asp?m=location&l=MA

All of them in MA pretty much, you can see HUGE lists from each state in this nation Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fatvet

fatvet

PostSubject: Re: JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND   JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:27 am

bammax wrote:
Found one

http://leveilles.cehost.net/

go to "specials" then "vehicles for sale"

They're parting out a couple Caprices, a Fleetwood, and a boxy Impala.

This place is VERY close to me, so if somebody needs a part off this car

JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND 1993%20caprices%20%28Small%29

lemme know.
-ALF out...
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2386222
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND   JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 12:34 pm

Center Auto here has two roadies. a '96 with 119k that "wont start", bad interior. No rust that I could see. and a '92 with a absolutely gorgeous exterior, clean interior (had to climb over two cars to get to it) and a 48K 5.7L. I may go back and pick some parts off that one if they'll dig it out for me....
Back to top Go down
bfurches

PostSubject: Re: JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND   JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 3:31 pm

Let me know if you plan on grabbing some stuff off that car at Center, and I will call freddie. He will have no problem diggin it out, but it would probably have to be on a sat.
Back to top Go down
bfurches

PostSubject: Re: JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND   JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 3:32 pm

Fatvet- is that the place in somers? I have been there a few times and they always have a lot of b-body cars. Lots of late model caprices whenever Ive been.
Back to top Go down
fatvet

fatvet

PostSubject: Re: JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND   JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 3:36 pm

bfurches wrote:
Fatvet- is that the place in somers? I have been there a few times and they always have a lot of b-body cars. Lots of late model caprices whenever Ive been.

Yup, the one and only.....
-ALF out..
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND   JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 3:38 pm

fatvet wrote:
bfurches wrote:

Yup, the one and only.....
-ALF out..

Do they have any 91+ wagons? I need a tailgate latch/ solenoid unit. Mines shot.
Back to top Go down
fatvet

fatvet

PostSubject: Re: JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND   JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 3:43 pm

sorry i got no idea, but i think a simple phone call could fix that ?

I always was there for Bronco parts.... 96 IMP is still easy to get parts for compared to 1987 truck, haa haa

-ALF out...
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND   JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 3:48 pm

bfurches wrote:
Let me know if you plan on grabbing some stuff off that car at Center, and I will call freddie. He will have no problem diggin it out, but it would probably have to be on a sat.

If it has 48k I want the whole car! Laughing But kidding aside, I was thinkin bout grabbin the front seats as they'll match my interior pretty good... but I need to get it running good first.
Back to top Go down
bfurches

PostSubject: Re: JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND   JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 3:49 pm

lemme know....whenever you need help, I will give you a hand.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND   JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 3:52 pm

bfurches wrote:
lemme know....whenever you need help, I will give you a hand.

It's going to my bro's school for an intake manifold gasket... Then again, I dont want them to take a week....

fatvet wrote:
sorry i got no idea, but i think a simple phone call could fix that ?

He says he has a '94 Roadie longroof. cheers
Back to top Go down
bfurches

PostSubject: Re: JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND   JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 5:29 pm

Intake manifold gasket should take about an hour lol
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND   JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 5:49 pm

Went to Somers. He had the '94 tailgate but since it was in good shape they didnt part it out. So i'm still on the quest. Mike that works there is a big b-body fan and was very helpful and said he'd keep an eye out for what I need and any white wagons that come on. cheers

bfurches wrote:
Intake manifold gasket should take about an hour lol

Hmm. Maybe i'll take you up on that offer... I want to get it done sooner rather than later... plus before the next mod day. (I cant bare the shame of having Crovo and Billy tell me im leaking anti freeze Laughing)

Oh and bfurches, he says he has a couple rolling frames if you need one still. A 78 and a couple 93's iirc.
Back to top Go down
bfurches

PostSubject: Re: JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND   JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 6:29 pm

I got a really good deal from glen. I just have to make the hike up to maine lol.

Thanks for looking out though.
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND   JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND EmptyThu May 20, 2010 3:22 pm

Got an update for you folks.

Everetts has a 93 z28 automatic for those looking for 93 specific LT1 parts. It still has the 115 mph orange guages in it too.

They also have what's left of a 72 Malibu. The thing that caught my eye about it was the fact that it still had the steering wheel and it was in nice shape. Here's a pic I found to show the style it is
JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND 72-Chevy_Chevelle-Malibu-DV-09_BC_i05

Regals next door has an 88 Cappy that's rotted to hell but still has alot of usable parts. They were actually trying to sell it but gave up after a while and moved it into the yard. It's silver with blue interior if I remember right.

They also have a '91-'92 Cappy with the presidential top. White with red top and red interior.

Hey Crovo....Everetts is clearancing off truck bumpers if you were still looking Wink
Back to top Go down
95brmw

95brmw

PostSubject: Re: JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND   JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:37 pm

I went to chuck and eddies in Southington CT a couple weeks ago. I got there late and didnt get a chance to tour the whole yard, but did find a 91 Caprice. I snagged the rear vent windows out of it. I snapped some pics of it too. Prices were reasonable, $20 for each window. You have to pay $1 to get in the yard.
JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND 2010-05-29131625
JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND 2010-05-29131028
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND   JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:43 pm

That right quarter looks clean. Maybe I'll go tomorrow Cool
Back to top Go down
GasTT

GasTT

PostSubject: Re: JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND   JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:47 pm

If anybody comes across an H-body (Olds 88, 98, Regency, Lesabre) with GOOD condition LIGHT blue leather seats I need them. Or any light blue interior in an H-body. I also am looking for a Buick Park Ave Ultra the older body style(mid 90's). I want the rear vanity mirrors in BLUE. Also looking for 97-98 Oldsmobile Regency with memory seats. I need the motors and controller and wiring.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND   JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 3:36 pm

That place in southington sucks, they wouldn't sell me the quarters, he wanted to sell me the whole rear clip at $400. Clean quarters thou... Sad
Back to top Go down
95brmw

95brmw

PostSubject: Re: JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND   JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:16 am

Cadet57 wrote:
That place in southington sucks, they wouldn't sell me the quarters, he wanted to sell me the whole rear clip at $400. Clean quarters thou... Sad
That blows. They can be a pain in the ass, they wouldn't sell me an oil pan out of the yard, it has to come from the parts warehouse, which didnt have one.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND   JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 8:11 am

95brmw wrote:
Cadet57 wrote:
That blows. They can be a pain in the ass, they wouldn't sell me an oil pan out of the yard, it has to come from the parts warehouse, which didnt have one.

He maintained that it would be easier for him to cut the entire rear clip, including pulling the interior, gas tank, etc. Than it would be for him to make the two or three cuts to get the smaller pieces of the quarters that I needed. The rest of the clip is junk on the left side anyways. F that.
Back to top Go down
alwyswntd1

alwyswntd1

PostSubject: seats   JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 12:06 am

[quote="95brmw"]I went to chuck and eddies in Southington CT a couple weeks ago. I got there late and didnt get a chance to tour the whole yard, but did find a 91 Caprice. I snagged the rear vent windows out of it. I snapped some pics of it too. Prices were reasonable, $20 for each window. You have to pay $1 to get in the yard.
JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND 2010-05-29131625
JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND 2010-05-29131028[/quote

hey can you snap a pic of the passenger seat interested.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND   JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:05 am

alwyswntd1 wrote:

Passenger seat is gone I think. Interior was trashed anyways...
Back to top Go down
alwyswntd1

alwyswntd1

PostSubject: seats   JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:03 pm

Cadet57 wrote:
alwyswntd1 wrote:

Passenger seat is gone I think. Interior was trashed anyways...

ok thanks
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND   JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 7:59 pm

What's the blue box next to the wagon? If that's a Lesabre or a Delta 88 then I need to find this place quick.
Back to top Go down
GasTT

GasTT

PostSubject: Re: JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND   JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 8:32 pm

It looks like an Olds to me.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND   JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 11:56 pm

bammax wrote:
What's the blue box next to the wagon? If that's a Lesabre or a Delta 88 then I need to find this place quick.

It was a big ol olds wagon. Had a blue interior. Dunno what kinda Olds thou.
Back to top Go down
GasTT

GasTT

PostSubject: Re: JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND   JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 12:10 am

That would be an Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser.
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND   JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 2:02 am

Not much I can use off the wagon but if someone is heading over there at some point take a look at it and see what kind of shape it's in and such. I'm not finding many boxies in the yards lately and I'm too broke to buy all new parts all the time Laughing

I'd love to find out it has the 3.8 v6 or the 307 without a/c
Back to top Go down
96slowss

96slowss

PostSubject: Re: JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND   JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 11:41 am

everetts just expanded. but they crushed all there b bodys Mad i talked 2 a friend of mine that works there and there goin 2 start stockin them again. iam only 5 mins away so i check it every weekend so i can get 2 them before clowns tear them 2 pieces.. clown
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND   JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 3:08 pm

I was there the other day and they had a wagon in the crusher. I haven't seen a b-body in there since they started the cfc crap. Mostly it's s-10's and imports over there lately. Although they have been having a resurgence of old cars from the '70s-'80s which used to be Regals terrain
Back to top Go down
Waldo617

Waldo617

PostSubject: Everetts   JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:07 pm

i was at everett's about a month ago and i saw a 72 Malibu at everetts....it had the same rear bumper as a 72 chevelle ss and was mint....i didnt see any b-bodys at all i mean no fleetwoods, no caprices, no roadmasters. i think the love i have for my car grew exponentially that day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND   JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND Empty

Back to top Go down

JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND
Page 1 of 1