BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 105 on Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:02 am
Latest topics
» Spindles
Today at 10:20 am by Pooge

» Buick rear seat wanted (again)
Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:28 am by MASShole9C1

» Midnight tour of the Allagash Ice Caves July 3rd!
Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:33 pm by boojum

» New Ride, New Forum!
Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:08 am by boojum

» Dust off / hang out / mod day at my house May 20th
Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:40 pm by Cadet57

» '95 DCM RMW
Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:02 pm by Bull

» Is it just me or does impalassforum suck?
Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:48 am by toomanytoyz

» 94 RMS 60k miles and 94 FWB with 76k for sale
Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:41 pm by CrashMaster

» 94 caprice low miles
Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:22 am by CrashMaster

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 94-96 Impala's

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BoSStonsSS



Posts : 770
Join date : 2009-01-22
Age : 29
Location : BOSTON,MA

PostSubject: 94-96 Impala's   Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:21 pm

If your bored you have 80 pages to lok at study

http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=332391
Back to top Go down
laidlow91

avatar

Posts : 552
Join date : 2009-01-23
Age : 39
Location : New Boston, NH

PostSubject: Re: 94-96 Impala's   Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:37 am

nice link, thanks for posting. study Very Happy
Back to top Go down
No Moa

avatar

Posts : 3886
Join date : 2009-02-21
Age : 44
Location : Midcoast Maine

PostSubject: Re: 94-96 Impala's   Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:00 am

i think i burned my retnas out on some of those
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
GasTT

avatar

Posts : 2675
Join date : 2009-01-19
Age : 29
Location : Treasure Coast, FL

PostSubject: Re: 94-96 Impala's   Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:34 am

Keeping me busy at work

What a Face
Back to top Go down
QwikImpSS

avatar

Posts : 164
Join date : 2009-02-16
Age : 33
Location : Pembroke, NH

PostSubject: Re: 94-96 Impala's   Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:12 pm

EH, not my cup 'o tea. I'm a fan of subtle body mods, maybe a cowl induction hood on our cars.


And most of those rims are way too big.


Wow, how old do I sound?
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
avatar

Posts : 6875
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 40
Location : East Hampstead, NH USA

PostSubject: Re: 94-96 Impala's   Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:29 am

QwikImpSS wrote:
EH, not my cup 'o tea. I'm a fan of subtle body mods, maybe a cowl induction hood on our cars.


And most of those rims are way too big.


Wow, how old do I sound?

Yeah, I can't stand body mods and loud paint jobs! Wink

_________________
Bill "The Verb" Crovo - Resident Car Slut & Unicorn Hunter

A Toasted Marshmallow, A Long German, A Lame Suburban and expensive dreams...
Missing all my previous B's, D's and V... Sad
American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
"Ooooh! Look! Something shiny!"
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
onehunglo

avatar

Posts : 315
Join date : 2009-01-25
Age : 39
Location : Raymond, NH

PostSubject: Re: 94-96 Impala's   Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:52 pm

BoSStonsSS wrote:
If your bored you have 80 pages to lok at study

http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=332391

So with outta doubt I was terribly bored at work today and I scrolled the whole link! And I came back with the best of the best....



Iraq's version of Thanksgiving Day parade.....I know, I know, subject matter=poor, SS's=NASTY!
Back to top Go down
impss

avatar

Posts : 88
Join date : 2009-04-02
Age : 43
Location : Coventry, RI

PostSubject: impala's   Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:06 pm

I can actually hear them screaming for help!!!
Back to top Go down
8bud

avatar

Posts : 626
Join date : 2009-01-23
Age : 45
Location : Salem, NH

PostSubject: Re: 94-96 Impala's   Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:19 pm

onehunglo wrote:
BoSStonsSS wrote:
If your bored you have 80 pages to lok at study

http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=332391

So with outta doubt I was terribly bored at work today and I scrolled the whole link! And I came back with the best of the best....



Iraq's version of Thanksgiving Day parade.....I know, I know, subject matter=poor, SS's=NASTY!
They do have great taste in military vehicles. I bet they say "Caprice SS" on the side. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 94-96 Impala's   Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:24 pm

8bud wrote:
onehunglo wrote:
BoSStonsSS wrote:
If your bored you have 80 pages to lok at study

http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=332391

So with outta doubt I was terribly bored at work today and I scrolled the whole link! And I came back with the best of the best....



Iraq's version of Thanksgiving Day parade.....I know, I know, subject matter=poor, SS's=NASTY!
They do have great taste in military vehicles. I bet they say "Caprice SS" on the side. Shocked
Kuwait's special police. Tough guys, tough cars. That pic is at least 10 years old.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
avatar

Posts : 6875
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 40
Location : East Hampstead, NH USA

PostSubject: Re: 94-96 Impala's   Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:32 pm

Damn! I FINALLY decide to click that link...

"Sorry, the server is too busy right now for guests to access the forums. Please try back in about 10 minutes."

D'oh!!! jocolor

_________________
Bill "The Verb" Crovo - Resident Car Slut & Unicorn Hunter

A Toasted Marshmallow, A Long German, A Lame Suburban and expensive dreams...
Missing all my previous B's, D's and V... Sad
American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
"Ooooh! Look! Something shiny!"
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 94-96 Impala's   

Back to top Go down
 
94-96 Impala's
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Old Motor Week Jon Moss T56 Impala SS road test video
» WTF!!! Why are Impala SS parts so damn expensive!?!?!
» F/S 94 Impala SS
» Powdercoat Impala SS wheels?
» Camaro gauge for caprice/impala mod

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BADASS of New England :: BADASS information :: Bad talk-
Jump to: