BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:36 pm
Latest topics
» Midnight tour of the Allagash Ice Caves July 3rd!
Yesterday at 5:32 am by booth9C1SS

» Rear tail light panel wanted
Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:46 pm by MASShole9C1

» 2017 Kancamagus Ride
Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:48 pm by Matt Trakker

» 95 9C1
Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:55 pm by MalibuSSwagon

» '95 DCM RMW
Thu May 25, 2017 9:59 am by Redbeard

» Buick rear seat wanted (again)
Mon May 15, 2017 10:39 pm by MASShole9C1

» Dust off / hang out / mod day at my house May 20th
Sun May 14, 2017 11:10 am by toomanytoyz

» Spindles
Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:41 pm by MalibuSSwagon

» New Ride, New Forum!
Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:08 am by boojum

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 9C1 hubcaps?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cadet57

avatar

Posts : 4481
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 29
Location : Chicopee, MA

PostSubject: 9C1 hubcaps?   Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:19 am

I've always liked the old 9C1 style hubcaps wiht the black caprice logo. Anyone have any for sale/ trade/ beer money?
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

avatar

Posts : 4481
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 29
Location : Chicopee, MA

PostSubject: Re: 9C1 hubcaps?   Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:48 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

avatar

Posts : 5081
Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 35
Location : Reading, MA

PostSubject: Re: 9C1 hubcaps?   Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:15 am

I might have a set here, let me check...
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

avatar

Posts : 5081
Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 35
Location : Reading, MA

PostSubject: Re: 9C1 hubcaps?   Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:32 pm

http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/pts/1658240400.html Just saw these

I also think I have three sitting in the garage, I just can't get to them and would have to pull some stuff out in the rain, LOL
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

avatar

Posts : 4481
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 29
Location : Chicopee, MA

PostSubject: Re: 9C1 hubcaps?   Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:19 pm

Matt Trakker wrote:
http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/pts/1658240400.html Just saw these

I also think I have three sitting in the garage, I just can't get to them and would have to pull some stuff out in the rain, LOL

Crap. $40 for the hubcaps or $40 for a pair of tires... Dammed ball joints ran the insides of my front tires out.
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

avatar

Posts : 5081
Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 35
Location : Reading, MA

PostSubject: Re: 9C1 hubcaps?   Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:22 pm

Cadet57 wrote:
Matt Trakker wrote:
http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/pts/1658240400.html Just saw these

I also think I have three sitting in the garage, I just can't get to them and would have to pull some stuff out in the rain, LOL

Crap. $40 for the hubcaps or $40 for a pair of tires... Dammed ball joints ran the insides of my front tires out.

Considering that your car appears to have the much more desirable locking wire hubcaps, I think I'd have to uh, focus on tires right now if I were you... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

avatar

Posts : 4481
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 29
Location : Chicopee, MA

PostSubject: Re: 9C1 hubcaps?   Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:23 pm

Matt Trakker wrote:
Cadet57 wrote:
Matt Trakker wrote:
http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/pts/1658240400.html Just saw these

I also think I have three sitting in the garage, I just can't get to them and would have to pull some stuff out in the rain, LOL

Crap. $40 for the hubcaps or $40 for a pair of tires... Dammed ball joints ran the insides of my front tires out.

Considering that your car appears to have the much more desirable locking wire hubcaps, I think I'd have to uh, focus on tires right now if I were you... Very Happy

My brother called me a heathen for suggesting I take off the wire caps Laughing
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

avatar

Posts : 5081
Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 35
Location : Reading, MA

PostSubject: Re: 9C1 hubcaps?   Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:31 pm

Cadet57 wrote:
Matt Trakker wrote:
Cadet57 wrote:
Matt Trakker wrote:
http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/pts/1658240400.html Just saw these

I also think I have three sitting in the garage, I just can't get to them and would have to pull some stuff out in the rain, LOL

Crap. $40 for the hubcaps or $40 for a pair of tires... Dammed ball joints ran the insides of my front tires out.

Considering that your car appears to have the much more desirable locking wire hubcaps, I think I'd have to uh, focus on tires right now if I were you... Very Happy

My brother called me a heathen for suggesting I take off the wire caps Laughing

My brother's old Caprice had those cop car/base looking full covers, we tried putting locking wire caps from a wagon on there but no dice (since the bolt pattern was different and the spiders wouldn't work), so we put some hubcaps from a 74 Impala that I had laying around on it instead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 9C1 hubcaps?   

Back to top Go down
 
9C1 hubcaps?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» 9C1 hubcaps?
» Dog Dish Hubcaps On Truck or Vette Rallys?
» Rare hubcaps
» 89 Caprice
» The L99 Project

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BADASS of New England :: NE marketplace :: Parts for sale or wanted-
Jump to: