BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Wheel and Tire Bundles
Anyone have a set of Impala SS wheels and tires available? EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
Anyone have a set of Impala SS wheels and tires available? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
Anyone have a set of Impala SS wheels and tires available? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
Anyone have a set of Impala SS wheels and tires available? EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
Anyone have a set of Impala SS wheels and tires available? EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
Anyone have a set of Impala SS wheels and tires available? EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
Anyone have a set of Impala SS wheels and tires available? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
Anyone have a set of Impala SS wheels and tires available? EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

» Allagash canoe trips 2021
Anyone have a set of Impala SS wheels and tires available? EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 9:02 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Anyone have a set of Impala SS wheels and tires available?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

Anyone have a set of Impala SS wheels and tires available? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone have a set of Impala SS wheels and tires available?   Anyone have a set of Impala SS wheels and tires available? EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:04 pm

I want to put some SS wheels on the white Caprice in the spring.
I have a set of loose SS wheels already with no centers, but money is kind of an issue so I figured I'd see if a set that had good tires mounted was out there so I wouldn't have to bother looking for those.

Feel free to let me know.
Back to top Go down
Pooge

Pooge

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a set of Impala SS wheels and tires available?   Anyone have a set of Impala SS wheels and tires available? EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:26 pm

I have a set off Rich's old car that are spray bombed black, and a little rough, tires are probably no good, you would just have to spend some time refinishing the rims. I'd have to double check exact condition...I'd let them go real cheap if you have a set of junk rims/tires I can replace them with for rollers in the yard.

There is a post somewhere of how Billy refinished a set of SS wheels, takes time, but not much coin.

Doug
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a set of Impala SS wheels and tires available?   Anyone have a set of Impala SS wheels and tires available? EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:34 pm

Thanks for the tip, although I'd probably want something pretty decent looking already if I'm going to bother, lol.

Last edited by Matt Trakker on Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cloud 9

cloud 9

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a set of Impala SS wheels and tires available?   Anyone have a set of Impala SS wheels and tires available? EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:40 pm

Pooge wrote:
I have a set off Rich's old car that are spray bombed black, and a little rough, tires are probably no good, you would just have to spend some time refinishing the rims. I'd have to double check exact condition...I'd let them go real cheap if you have a set of junk rims/tires I can replace them with for rollers in the yard.

There is a post somewhere of how Billy refinished a set of SS wheels, takes time, but not much coin.

Doug
How cheap is cheap?? Id love to have a set of those!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a set of Impala SS wheels and tires available?   Anyone have a set of Impala SS wheels and tires available? EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 8:07 pm

Somebody call my name?
Anyone have a set of Impala SS wheels and tires available? DSCI0165
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a set of Impala SS wheels and tires available?   Anyone have a set of Impala SS wheels and tires available? EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 8:21 pm

Billy, those would look BITCHIN on a white caprice with tinted windows! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a set of Impala SS wheels and tires available?   Anyone have a set of Impala SS wheels and tires available? EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 8:23 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
Somebody call my name?
Anyone have a set of Impala SS wheels and tires available? DSCI0165

lol, I thought you had sold those
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a set of Impala SS wheels and tires available?   Anyone have a set of Impala SS wheels and tires available? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone have a set of Impala SS wheels and tires available?
Page 1 of 1