BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Wheel and Tire Bundles
The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

» Allagash canoe trips 2021
The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 9:02 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars.

Go down 
+7
No Moa
V8Killer
Ironfistdog
Matt Trakker
silverfox103
IMPALADAKID
MASShole9C1
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. Empty
PostSubject: The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars.   The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 6:44 pm

I say never again, then I say I will never sell, then I say never again............ The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. 729710685
Back to top Go down
silverfox103

silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars.   The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 6:57 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
I say never again, then I say I will never sell, then I say never again............ The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. 729710685

Are you going up to see Glen in Maine?

Tom
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars.   The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 9:10 pm

Would this be, Rusty wagon?
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars.   The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 7:18 pm

silverfox103 wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:

Tom

MASShole9C1 wrote:

No, and no. I do not have a picture yet. I am not sure I know what color it is. I thought it was dark blue, but it may be black, or Black cherry. I have no idea. It was basically a one owner rot free 94 Woody caprice wagon with 180k. I haven't started it, drove it, or even looked in it. But I bought it.
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars.   The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 7:32 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
silverfox103 wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:

Tom

MASShole9C1 wrote:

No, and no. I do not have a picture yet. I am not sure I know what color it is. I thought it was dark blue, but it may be black, or Black cherry. I have no idea. It was basically a one owner rot free 94 Woody caprice wagon with 180k. I haven't started it, drove it, or even looked in it. But I bought it.

Could be the best OR worst mistake ever. I remember buying cars without seeing or feeling them out, before... Didn't end well if you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars.   The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 8:11 pm

MASShole9C1 wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:
silverfox103 wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:

Tom

MASShole9C1 wrote:

Could be the best OR worst mistake ever. I remember buying cars without seeing or feeling them out, before... Didn't end well if you know what I mean.
I seen it. I stopped in took a quick look, took the number, and called the next day. Made the purchased over the phone once the guy told me the history of the car. Body is solid. Does have some surface rust on quarters, but nothing soft. The guy who owned it has not driven the car in the winter in over 15 years, and he just gave up his license because he is 97. It has tan guts, but for the life of me I have no idea what the exterior color is.
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars.   The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 8:33 pm

Nice! Tan is always a sweet interior color. Especially in caprice. A caprice wagon? Even cooler. I look forward to more pics and info. Sounds like you scored a good deal! Plans? Stock? Club moto?
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars.   The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 5:28 am

MASShole9C1 wrote:
Nice! Tan is always a sweet interior color. Especially in caprice. A caprice wagon? Even cooler. I look forward to more pics and info. Sounds like you scored a good deal! Plans? Stock? Club moto?
Plans include cleaning up the rear quarters, and painting them, and any surface rust underneath. Make sure it is 100% mechanically sound, detail, wheels, and Gary's wires, headlight harness and euro lights. I want to keep it somewhat stock since it is 22 years old. I am not sure if it has a tow package, but it does not matter.
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars.   The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 3:16 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
MASShole9C1 wrote:
Plans include cleaning up the rear quarters, and painting them, and any surface rust underneath. Make sure it is 100% mechanically sound, detail, wheels, and Gary's wires, headlight harness and euro lights. I want to keep it somewhat stock since it is 22 years old. I am not sure if it has a tow package, but it does not matter.

Sweet! Sounds like a good plan. Can't wait to see it! Also, dibs. lol

"I too like to live dangerously" Wink
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars.   The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 1:44 pm

So it is black with tan guts, and a wicked cool old school car phone, AAA and ziebart stickahs kehd.

The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. 12404211
The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. 12404010
The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. 12431510
The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. 10579310
The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. 12399411
The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. 14158010
The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. 12434210
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars.   The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 2:16 pm

YAASSSSSS!
Back to top Go down
silverfox103

silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars.   The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 2:59 pm

Nice find Bill, love the Black.  Now throw away the For Sale signs!  

I know it's seven months away but we'll get you to go to WagonFest and bring Steve with his black wagon.  BADASS is always well represented there.

Tom

Last edited by silverfox103 on Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars.   The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 5:24 pm

This calls for a mid"winter" meet
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars.   The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 7:40 pm

Lmk if you need the rear glass strut things. Got a set for sale.
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars.   The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 9:10 pm

silverfox103 wrote:
Nice find Bill, love the Black.  Now throw away the For Sale signs!  

I know it's seven months away but we'll get you to go to WagonFest and bring Steve with his black wagon.  BADASS is always well represented there.

Tom
Thanks Tom. I am not sure about WF, but it was a good find. I really want to keep it stock, but with a few upgrades.

Matt Trakker wrote:
This calls for a mid"winter" meet
LOL.

MASShole9C1 wrote:
Lmk if you need the rear glass strut things. Got a set for sale.
Oh I am sure I will have a parts wanted topic soon. LOL. I think the rear window slides need replacing to rollers as the guy has duct tape over the back switches on the main panel.
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars.   The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 9:41 pm

Yea I saw the tape. Was like wtf? That dent in the passenger front door tho :/

I say, nice exhaust, tints, SS wheels for summer, and whatever you mentioned above and call it a day.
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars.   The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 8:49 am

MASShole9C1 wrote:
Yea I saw the tape. Was like wtf? That dent in the passenger front door tho :/

I say, nice exhaust, tints, SS wheels for summer, and whatever you mentioned above and call it a day.
I am not doing much to the outside. I stopped by to take the pics yesterday, and noticed one tire is not a whitewall, and all four are dry rotted 225/75/15 tires, so I will get a set of whitewall 235/70/15s. The plan is to keep it as stock as possible, yet upgrade where I know it will help. I am leaving the grandpa dents and scratches. It adds to the look. I did find that I was wrong about the rust. The spare wheel lump on the pass side has a big hole about the size of a fist at the very bottom that will need to be fixed, and I did not see a spare. I may look for a nice set of aluminum lace wheels. Or I may just keep the wires. I like the look, and it adds to the sleeper look.
I am not ruling out a 6.0 LS/6 speed swap. That is more of a possibility than fixing the doors. LOL
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars.   The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 9:12 am

Sounds like a plan. Now that I think of it, I can't say I've ever seen a wagon with lace wheels... Weight reasons? But then there's the roadie rims and occ rims...hmmmmm.

I have that set of lace rims I think I got back from you if you want those....
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars.   The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 8:24 am

MASShole9C1 wrote:
Sounds like a plan. Now that I think of it, I can't say I've ever seen a wagon with lace wheels... Weight reasons? But then there's the roadie rims and occ rims...hmmmmm.

I have that set of lace rims I think I got back from you if you want those....
I am not sure what I am doing. I was suppressing an idea, then someone damn near pushed me off the cliff to do it. Thank you for the offer on the wheels. I will let you know.

This might be an idea.
The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. Photo010
The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. 12376410
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars.   The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 8:26 am

Please don't. lol
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars.   The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 8:33 am

MASShole9C1 wrote:
Please don't. lol
LOL. Probably not, just a thought.
Back to top Go down
silverfox103

silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars.   The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 9:45 am

The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. Monkey%20face%20palm_zpsxxscrjvp
Back to top Go down
Ironfistdog

Ironfistdog

PostSubject: Re: The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars.   The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 1:40 pm

DO IT!!!!
Especially like the storm trooper decal on the hood in pic #1 lol!

Inspiration:

The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. 102-0213_IMG
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars.   The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 5:35 pm

If its really nice body wise aside from the spare tire well fix it up and LEAVE IT ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNEEEEEEE
Back to top Go down
silverfox103

silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars.   The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 6:34 pm

Matt Trakker wrote:
If its really nice body wise aside from the spare tire well fix it up and LEAVE IT ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNEEEEEEE

THANK YOU MATT!!

1. Not that I want him to, but hopefully he will sell it, before he does that stuff.

2. That is a very nice wagon, that guys would give their right nut to have. There are plenty of lesser wagons to do that to, out there.

Tom
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars.   The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 9:37 am

I will not be doing too much. Realistically it will probably get washed, waxed, int cleanup, some tires, and a patch on the spare tire well, and call it a day.
Back to top Go down
silverfox103

silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars.   The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 10:22 am

The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. AudienceClapping_zps9bc534db
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

V8Killer

PostSubject: Re: The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars.   The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 10:36 am

I've seen this movie before, figuratively and literally.

santa
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars.   The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 10:58 am

I got a parts wagon for you. And I got a set of SS wheels if ya want a set lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
YachtDriver

YachtDriver

PostSubject: Re: The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars.   The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 12:55 pm

The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. Ba7661bf63df07871ee263838202991f
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars.   The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 1:28 pm

YachtDriver wrote:
The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. Ba7661bf63df07871ee263838202991f
LOL Doug. Truth.
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars.   The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 1:29 pm

No Moa wrote:
I will be calling. LOL
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars.   The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 3:50 pm

Lift it! AT's. Daylighters. Push bar. Roof basket. Satin black (or paint, LITFA). Win!

Or you're booted.

Choice is pretty simple, I think. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars.   The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 5:05 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
No Moa wrote:
I will be calling. LOL

Lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
boojum

PostSubject: Re: The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars.   The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 2:36 am

V8Killer wrote:

santa

No spoilers please. Some of us don't know how it ends. Shocked
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars.   The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 6:51 pm

Just got it home. It has been sitting in a garage for two years. Brakes, suspension, and steering seem very tight for the age. Brakes are right there. I was a great purchase for a car I did not drive, or even know the color prior to the sale. I am still unsure of the milage, but I did learn the man who owned it bought it from a Funeral home in Portsmouth. It was used as a flower car of all things. I guess I will call it "The Pine Box".
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars.   The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 6:55 pm

boojum wrote:
V8Killer wrote:

santa

We all know how it ends...
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars.   The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 7:09 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
boojum wrote:
V8Killer wrote:

santa

We all know how it ends...
Usually with a well placed for sale sign, but what do I know? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars.   The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 8:29 pm

I was actually thinking of a vanity plate.

SPLINTR

TREEFDY

GOTWOOD

FLOATHA

ITGVSME
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars.   The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 8:54 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
I was actually thinking of a vanity plate.

SPLINTR

TREEFDY

GOTWOOD

FLOATHA

ITGVSME

IGIVEUP

NVRKEEP

BUILT4U

BADIDEA

(Although, I must admit, I giggled at "ITGVSME" Wink)
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars.   The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 7:19 pm

Drove the wagon around today. Probably spent 20.00 on quarters to vacuum it out, and a good wash. Then add some fuzzy dice, and a hula girl to finish the ensemble. 40+ miles in all kinds of traffic situations and a fresh tank of gas. (The first in over 2 yrs as it has been sitting that long almost empty.) Runs like a champ. Phyllis and I had so much fun today.

The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. 12483810
The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. 12467710
The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. 12463510
The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. 12463511
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars.   The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 8:01 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
MalibuSSwagon

PostSubject: Re: The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars.   The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 11:09 pm

thats awesome
Back to top Go down
silverfox103

silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars.   The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 7:26 am

Love the color combo of your wagon.

Did you get rid of the Explorer?

Tom
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars.   The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 7:45 am

silverfox103 wrote:
Love the color combo of your wagon.

Did you get rid of the Explorer?

Tom
Thank you Tom

No. I am still driving it on crappy days til it sells.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars.   The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 7:05 pm

Diggit. lol! 

Tint it. Drop it. Whitewalls and wires(check!). Turbo mufflahs. Bolt the friggin hood shut... Done. It'll be absolutely killer for less than 5 hunnet bucks!
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars.   The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 7:16 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
Diggit. lol! 

Tint it. Drop it. Whitewalls and wires(check!). Turbo mufflahs. Bolt the friggin hood shut... Done. It'll be absolutely killer for less than 5 hunnet bucks!
But.....
The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. 410
The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. Fresh10
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars.   The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 7:38 pm

Well....duh. Those freebies are a given. Wink

AND REMOVE YOUR DAMN HOME PLATE BRACKETS, ROOKIE!!!!!! cherry
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars.   The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 8:21 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
Well....duh. Those freebies are a given. Wink

AND REMOVE YOUR DAMN HOME PLATE BRACKETS, ROOKIE!!!!!! cherry
What? I took the studs off. I just need more time, ran out of it today.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars.   The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 8:59 pm

Take fuel rail bolts out. Remove bracket after freeing harnesses from evil clips. Reinstall fuel rail bolts. 5 minutes. Tops. Rookie. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars.   The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars. Empty

Back to top Go down

The force is strong. And I am not talking Star Wars.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next