BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Wheel and Tire Bundles
Country men!.. Lend me your ears. EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
Country men!.. Lend me your ears. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
Country men!.. Lend me your ears. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
Country men!.. Lend me your ears. EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
Country men!.. Lend me your ears. EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
Country men!.. Lend me your ears. EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
Country men!.. Lend me your ears. EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
Country men!.. Lend me your ears. EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

» Allagash canoe trips 2021
Country men!.. Lend me your ears. EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 9:02 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Country men!.. Lend me your ears.

Go down 
+4
Matt Trakker
bowtiepimp
Pooge
IMPALADAKID
8 posters
AuthorMessage
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

Country men!.. Lend me your ears. Empty
PostSubject: Country men!.. Lend me your ears.   Country men!.. Lend me your ears. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:12 am

I have streamlined the forum back to it's original purpose. The love of the B-body. I have however moved all non b-body topics to one section called "All other GM vehicles."
This starts our 3rd year as a independent forum for Badass, and I would like to thank all members for their input and sharing of this fun hobby.
I would also like to thank both Bill and Jason for not only Moderating, but for what they have contributed to the B-body world over the last decade. We are lucky to have guys like them, who share in their knowledge.

I would also like to thank Chris McCabe, Doug, and Glen for being our local new and used parts resource here as well.

And to Al. Thank you for understanding the inside of a 4L60E.

And one more special thanks goes to Mr and Mrs Crovo, who seems to live in the center of New England by sheer luck, and have hosted many Mod days for us to come and hang out and work on our cars together.

So I hope everyone here at Badass has a wonderful 2012, and I can't wait for the meets to start again.. cheers

BTW. One way or another I plan on being back in a B-body this year. Arrow

Thank you all
Bill
Back to top Go down
Pooge

Pooge

PostSubject: Re: Country men!.. Lend me your ears.   Country men!.. Lend me your ears. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:37 am

Thanks Billy, and I agree with everything said. I think we should keep this primarily B-body, but a single separate forum is plenty for all other vehicles.

This is the first and last place I visit everyday (and 7 or 8 times in between). I really enjoy the group we have here.

Doug
Back to top Go down
bowtiepimp

bowtiepimp

PostSubject: Re: Country men!.. Lend me your ears.   Country men!.. Lend me your ears. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:03 pm

Pooge wrote:
Thanks Billy, and I agree with everything said. I think we should keep this primarily B-body, but a single separate forum is plenty for all other vehicles.

This is the first and last place I visit everyday (and 7 or 8 times in between). I really enjoy the group we have here.

Doug

yeah what he said...... Arrow

And a BIG thank you too you Billy!..... Putting this together was an outstanding idea Arrow. Im so glad to see a hugh group of fellow B/D body lovers from all over New England. Its awesome how everyone has a different style, everybody's from a different walk of life, and the people here are willing to share their experience's / problems / mods to help educate fellow members.

.... Great attitudes from great people that don't sweet the small sh*t is what makes this site a great forum to be a part of. Cool .

Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Country men!.. Lend me your ears.   Country men!.. Lend me your ears. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:32 pm

I can only echo the previous posts, I'm glad I found this forum in the first place and I'm also on and off here all day long...

Now that it's more B-body centric does this mean people will bring them to meets again? And, are pre-77 B-bodies still allowed? Shocked

Back to top Go down
chapel

chapel

PostSubject: Re: Country men!.. Lend me your ears.   Country men!.. Lend me your ears. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:04 pm

sounds good, though you may want to update the description for the 'all others' forum
it currently says this: "All 67-02 Camaro/Firebird topics go here."
Back to top Go down
fatvet

fatvet

PostSubject: Re: Country men!.. Lend me your ears.   Country men!.. Lend me your ears. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:27 pm

Thank You to all who make this Sand box possible.........

cheers

-ALF out....
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2386222
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Country men!.. Lend me your ears.   Country men!.. Lend me your ears. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:21 pm

Nice post and good work, Billy! Smile It really is a great group of guys here and I'm very happy to be a part of it. Smile

And Matt, I lol'd! Very Happy Next meet that's not at my house, I'm bringing the slut or the bird. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: Country men!.. Lend me your ears.   Country men!.. Lend me your ears. EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 1:03 am

Matt Trakker wrote:
I can only echo the previous posts, I'm glad I found this forum in the first place and I'm also on and off here all day long...

Now that it's more B-body centric does this mean people will bring them to meets again? And, are pre-77 B-bodies still allowed? Shocked

A big thank you to Matt for selling me pahhhts and giving me the hint about this forum! I am so happy I kept logging in! I also check in numerous times each day. Glad that I have received so much knowledge here from fellow members. I would not be fixing my caprice had it not been for this forum and most importantly Steve for showing me how the frame is set up. I will always be grateful for that!

Here's looking at many more years!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Country men!.. Lend me your ears.   Country men!.. Lend me your ears. Empty

Back to top Go down

Country men!.. Lend me your ears.
Page 1 of 1