BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
Toyota bashing the RMW EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
Toyota bashing the RMW EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
Toyota bashing the RMW EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
Toyota bashing the RMW EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
Toyota bashing the RMW EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
Toyota bashing the RMW EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

» Wheel and Tire Bundles
Toyota bashing the RMW EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 9:10 pm by Chris Klein

» Allagash canoe trips 2021
Toyota bashing the RMW EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 9:02 pm by Chris Klein

» Virtual 2020 roundup? So what’s new? Who’s still here? What are you working on?
Toyota bashing the RMW EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 9:31 pm by boojum

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
December 2021
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  
CalendarCalendar

 

 Toyota bashing the RMW

Go down 
+3
96slowss
Cadet57
Matt Trakker
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker


Posts : 5093
Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 40
Location : Reading, MA

Toyota bashing the RMW Empty
PostSubject: Toyota bashing the RMW   Toyota bashing the RMW EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:03 pm

I saw this commercial a while ago, never bothered posting it, but it made me laugh because any Toyota other than a Tacoma, a Supra, or an old FJ is definitely the type of appliance that would compel me to take my own car instead. Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqbKlKpZ7fQ&feature=related

Anyway, seems like it pissed off a lot of people, and I haven't seen it again lately. Toyota actually disabled comment ratings on Youtube and made other people take down the video.

Laughing

http://jalopnik.com/5684355/the-toyota-highlander-is-breeding-assholes

http://lovebugfans.yuku.com/reply/112567/t/Re-Toyota-Highlander-vs-Buick-Roadmaster.html
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57


Posts : 4481
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 34
Location : Chicopee, MA

Toyota bashing the RMW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toyota bashing the RMW   Toyota bashing the RMW EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:08 pm

I've yet to meet anyone that actually liked that commercial. So many people came to me after that thing came out and told me they felt bad and that my wagon is cooler than the Toyota Laughing
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker


Posts : 5093
Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 40
Location : Reading, MA

Toyota bashing the RMW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toyota bashing the RMW   Toyota bashing the RMW EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:13 pm

I think the Highlander is one of the last vehicles I'd ever want to ride in behind a Toyota Sienna, Honda Odyssey or a Honda Pilot. It's quite obvious the worst drivers on the road all own these types of vehicles. Try to tell me any of you have not been pissed off by one doing something ridiculously rude or absent-minded at some point! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57


Posts : 4481
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 34
Location : Chicopee, MA

Toyota bashing the RMW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toyota bashing the RMW   Toyota bashing the RMW EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:16 pm

Matt Trakker wrote:
I think the Highlander is one of the last vehicles I'd ever want to ride in behind a Toyota Sienna, Honda Odyssey or a Honda Pilot. It's quite obvious the worst drivers on the road all own these types of vehicles. Try to tell me any of you have not been pissed off by one doing something ridiculously rude or absent-minded at some point! Laughing

Dude, we live in Massachusetts, assholes come in all cars Laughing. Out here the biggest offenders are Prius owners, soccer moms in SUV's and 3-series drivers. That being said, some C-word in a Lexus suv today learned what 2 tons of Chevy caprice looks like when you almost T-bone it. Stupid bitch.
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker


Posts : 5093
Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 40
Location : Reading, MA

Toyota bashing the RMW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toyota bashing the RMW   Toyota bashing the RMW EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:23 pm

Cadet57 wrote:
Matt Trakker wrote:
I think the Highlander is one of the last vehicles I'd ever want to ride in behind a Toyota Sienna, Honda Odyssey or a Honda Pilot. It's quite obvious the worst drivers on the road all own these types of vehicles. Try to tell me any of you have not been pissed off by one doing something ridiculously rude or absent-minded at some point! Laughing

Dude, we live in Massachusetts, assholes come in all cars Laughing. Out here the biggest offenders are Prius owners, soccer moms in SUV's and 3-series drivers. That being said, some C-word in a Lexus suv today learned what 2 tons of Chevy caprice looks like when you almost T-bone it. Stupid bitch.

True, but what I posted seems to be the main offender in Eastern MA. LOL

What you mentioned also applies actually. And the offending driver is usually chewing gum with their mouth open, using a cell phone, passing in the middle or right lane of a three lane highway when it is not necessary, not signaling lane changes nor waiting until both headlights of the vehicle which they are overtaking are visible in their windshield mounted rear-view mirror before changing lanes in front of aforementioned overtaken vehicle, parks in the fire lane of retail establishments (PARK YOUR STUPID CAR), especially at Panera Bread for some reason, etc.
Oh, and they always have either those gay decals on the back window including but not limited to the stick figure family holding hands, and the frigging cheerleader bragging rights circular sticker for "EVERETT CHEERLEADING" or whatever town it is then the kid's name at the bottom. I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR STUPID SPOILED BRAT IF YOU DRIVE LIKE A DOUCHE I'M SURE YOUR KID WHO YOU WILL PROBABLY ALSO BUY A FIRST CAR FOR LIKELY IS TOO.

Ah, I feel a lot better. See what this commercial brings out in me?
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57


Posts : 4481
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 34
Location : Chicopee, MA

Toyota bashing the RMW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toyota bashing the RMW   Toyota bashing the RMW EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:26 pm

Matt Trakker wrote:

True, but what I posted seems to be the main offender in Eastern MA. LOL

That does remind me the last time I was out at my buddys place in Weymouth I got into a shouting match with some blonde in an A4 who double parked and blocked my car in and wouldnt move. So I started my car, put it in reverse and started backing up ever so slowly just to show her I could give a dam she was driving a brand new Audi in her D&G sunglasses with a (presumably) trunk full of bags from the Galleria. She got the hint when I was about 4 inches from her car.

Matt Trakker wrote:
What you mentioned also applies actually. And the offending driver is usually chewing gum with their mouth open, using a cell phone, passing in the middle or right lane of a three lane highway when it is not necessary, not signaling lane changes nor waiting until both headlights of the vehicle which they are overtaking are visible in their windshield mounted rear-view mirror before changing lanes in front of aforementioned overtaken vehicle, parks in the fire lane of retail establishments (PARK YOUR STUPID CAR), especially at Panera Bread for some reason, etc.
Oh, and they always have either those gay decals on the back window including but not limited to the stick figure family holding hands, and the frigging cheerleader bragging rights circular sticker for "EVERETT CHEERLEADING" or whatever town it is then the kid's name at the bottom. I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR STUPID SPOILED BRAT IF YOU DRIVE LIKE A DOUCHE I'M SURE YOUR KID WHO YOU WILL PROBABLY ALSO BUY A FIRST CAR FOR LIKELY IS TOO.

Ah, I feel a lot better. See what this commercial brings out in me?

If this were facebook Id click "like" Laughing
Back to top Go down
96slowss

96slowss


Posts : 855
Join date : 2010-06-09
Age : 33
Location : Halifax,MA

Toyota bashing the RMW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toyota bashing the RMW   Toyota bashing the RMW EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:34 pm

aww they make fun of ar caaar... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
96slowss

96slowss


Posts : 855
Join date : 2010-06-09
Age : 33
Location : Halifax,MA

Toyota bashing the RMW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toyota bashing the RMW   Toyota bashing the RMW EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:35 pm

atleast the brakes work on a rmw..
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker


Posts : 5093
Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 40
Location : Reading, MA

Toyota bashing the RMW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toyota bashing the RMW   Toyota bashing the RMW EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:43 pm

96slowss wrote:
atleast the brakes work on a rmw..

At least the Buick emblem doesn't look like a Martians vagina as well.

One thing likely preventing me from EVER owning a Toyota made since the 1990s is the emblem! I hate it!
Back to top Go down
95brmw

95brmw


Posts : 1434
Join date : 2009-11-10
Age : 37
Location : Connecticut

Toyota bashing the RMW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toyota bashing the RMW   Toyota bashing the RMW EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 7:46 pm

I am probably part of the reason the comments are gone. I kept spamming them with anti-toyota comments until they blocked me from posting comments on any of toyota's videos.
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor


Posts : 4068
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 28
Location : Wilmington/Wakefield/Andover

Toyota bashing the RMW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toyota bashing the RMW   Toyota bashing the RMW EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 9:52 pm

Matt Trakker wrote:
96slowss wrote:
atleast the brakes work on a rmw..

At least the Buick emblem doesn't look like a Martians vagina as well.

One thing likely preventing me from EVER owning a Toyota made since the 1990s is the emblem! I hate it!

LOL, Id "love" this comment. This is unfair, I hate Toyotas and Hondas almost as much as their drivers. Buick on the other hand, what a great car. Funny, that Buick sales SOAR in China.
Back to top Go down
SScarlett_Caprice

SScarlett_Caprice


Posts : 66
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 30
Location : Gales Ferry, CT

Toyota bashing the RMW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toyota bashing the RMW   Toyota bashing the RMW EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:53 pm

96slowss wrote:
atleast the brakes work on a rmw..

BAAHHAAHAHAAA!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tomz9C1

Tomz9C1


Posts : 1498
Join date : 2009-01-21
Age : 58
Location : Rumford, Maine

Toyota bashing the RMW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toyota bashing the RMW   Toyota bashing the RMW EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 3:48 am

Toyolet, that's what I call them. I hate all cars foreign cars! Buick rules!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Toyota bashing the RMW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toyota bashing the RMW   Toyota bashing the RMW Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Toyota bashing the RMW
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BADASS of New England :: BADASS information :: Bad talk-
Jump to: