This is a complete opti replacement video boke down into four parts. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwDuoebEAJE&feature=relatedhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOGRMVLrEhE&feature=relatedhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyJkYVTgHzs&feature=relatedhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92iC9cPasYs&feature=related
While this is a great video, I would suggest a few things be done differently.
1. Remove or leave opti cap off during opti install. This allows you to use the rotor to line up the opti as it goes on.
2. Clean w/p mating surfaces before putting opti back on, but make sure to cover opti drive hole with rag while doing so. Makes getting everything off easier.
3. Install opti vent harness before the balancer. Make it easier to get to, and no need to get under car to install.
4. the little nub on the hub goes with the pointer bolt way on the balancer, as the other two bolt ways are round.
5. No need to put all that goop on the w/p gaskets. Put a small thin layer of gasket glue on the w/p to hold the gasket during install, and use teflon tape, or liquid teflon on all 6 waterpump bolts. And never scrape the w/p gasket surface on the w/p itself like he did in the video if you are reusing the w/p. It can gouge the mating surface, and cause a leak. Use a wire wheel on a grinder.