Perfect info Billy. I used a 13mm shallow and deep socket depending on which gave me better clearence. I also used a ratcheting wrench since I had one and don't use it much
This was a pretty easy job. The entire process took 1 hour from the time I went to the car until I came back into the house. And that was with removing the seat from the car and dismanteling it on the sidewalk. I didn't even need to use a breaker bar on any of the bolts
Now I just need to get used to the slightly different seating position over the next couple days and I'll be happy. Turns out the manual rails don't slide quite as far back as the power rails and I appearently had the front of the seat raised slightly and didn't notice. Now it's just a matter of planting my butt in the right spot and everything will be good.
On a side note the manual rails weight next to nothing but those power rails are pretty hefty. I'd say I dropped at least 5 pounds in the switch. I could only imagine the weight of the seats with power recline and lumbar and all that crap.