BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Wheel and Tire Bundles
Clunkers are so saaaaaaad.... :( EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
Clunkers are so saaaaaaad.... :( EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
Clunkers are so saaaaaaad.... :( EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
Clunkers are so saaaaaaad.... :( EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
Clunkers are so saaaaaaad.... :( EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
Clunkers are so saaaaaaad.... :( EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
Clunkers are so saaaaaaad.... :( EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
Clunkers are so saaaaaaad.... :( EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

» Allagash canoe trips 2021
Clunkers are so saaaaaaad.... :( EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 9:02 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Clunkers are so saaaaaaad.... :(

Go down 
+7
SWT SS
bammax
boojum
LandMaster
Matt Trakker
cmccabe
toomanytoyz
11 posters
AuthorMessage
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

Clunkers are so saaaaaaad.... :( Empty
PostSubject: Clunkers are so saaaaaaad.... :(   Clunkers are so saaaaaaad.... :( EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:21 pm

So I was at Holland's boneyard yesterday and I just could not believe the condition of most of the vehicles that were clunkered!!!! I saw 7-8 B-wagons, a few non-woodies, too! I saw TWO nice Fleetwoods, and I have NEVER seen one of those in the yard, ANY yard, before. I saw a couple nice caprices and roadmasters, too! Sad And then there were the Explorers and Tahoes and full size trucks. You wanna talk about S-Blazers/Jimmy's/Bravadas? In the HUNDREDS! Nice Crown Vics and Town Cars. Some REALLY nice Caddy's, DeVilles and SeVilles. A few nice, NICE Bonnies (even saw a set of blue leather 12-ways that they never produced) and some nice FWD GM cars. Not to mention quite a few late 80's F bodies and Elkies! A handful of assorted import luxury, too. The majority of these were NICE vehicles. I'm still in awe. And I didn't even walk the Ford section of the lot. And that was ONE yard out of HOW MANY here in the states???? So sad. Sad

/rant
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/

PostSubject: Re: Clunkers are so saaaaaaad.... :(   Clunkers are so saaaaaaad.... :( EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:59 pm

Parts cars. cheers
Back to top Go down
cmccabe

PostSubject: Re: Clunkers are so saaaaaaad.... :(   Clunkers are so saaaaaaad.... :( EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 8:51 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
Parts cars. cheers

that MUST be crushed by the time 6 months have gone by.
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Clunkers are so saaaaaaad.... :(   Clunkers are so saaaaaaad.... :( EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 10:57 pm

What a sin.

I might take a run up there to see if there are any more 2 dr Tahoes or anything like that. My truck has rot along the whole bottom of the passengers quarter, maybe I could have them cut sections out to be used as patches or something?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clunkers are so saaaaaaad.... :(   Clunkers are so saaaaaaad.... :( EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 6:16 am

cmccabe wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:
Parts cars. cheers

that MUST be crushed by the time 6 months have gone by.
Damn pale
Back to top Go down
LandMaster

LandMaster

PostSubject: Re: Clunkers are so saaaaaaad.... :(   Clunkers are so saaaaaaad.... :( EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 8:30 am

I hear ya bill my buddy works at a hyundai dealership and he showed me some of the clunkered cars I was just soo heartbroken, I saw an Elkie SS (had one of the IROC noses) a fire bird and believe it or not an Olds custon cruiser, along with so many cars that were just in plain old good shape
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: Clunkers are so saaaaaaad.... :(   Clunkers are so saaaaaaad.... :( EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 7:48 pm

There were at leat two Suburbans there a couple weeks ago.

I think I saw those bonnies. What kind of shape were they in?
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Clunkers are so saaaaaaad.... :(   Clunkers are so saaaaaaad.... :( EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 8:09 pm

boojum wrote:
There were at leat two Suburbans there a couple weeks ago.

I think I saw those bonnies. What kind of shape were they in?

It was the second car on a stack and I could only see the driver's seat and it appeared fairly worn. Some asshat gorrilla'd the backseat, too. :mad: Mad
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: Clunkers are so saaaaaaad.... :(   Clunkers are so saaaaaaad.... :( EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 11:39 pm

OK that was a different one. What is behind the back seat that people want? I've seen a few cars like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clunkers are so saaaaaaad.... :(   Clunkers are so saaaaaaad.... :( EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 7:06 am

I am thinking Badass day! We as a club show up on a "All you can carry for $75 day" and leave nothing behind. cheers You guys need to think outside the box. Turn that Crying or Very sad around Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Clunkers are so saaaaaaad.... :(   Clunkers are so saaaaaaad.... :( EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 1:53 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
I am thinking Badass day! We as a club show up on a "All you can carry for $75 day" and leave nothing behind. cheers You guys need to think outside the box. Turn that Crying or Very sad around Very Happy .

Do they have days like that at Hollands? I'd be down...lol
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: Clunkers are so saaaaaaad.... :(   Clunkers are so saaaaaaad.... :( EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 3:02 pm

Around here the only clunkers are Fords, S10 Blazers, and some random Jeeps. Still no gold mine for b-bodies down here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clunkers are so saaaaaaad.... :(   Clunkers are so saaaaaaad.... :( EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 5:49 pm

bammax wrote:
Around here the only clunkers are Fords, S10 Blazers, and some random Jeeps. Still no gold mine for b-bodies down here.
Actually Fords, and Crysler anything, but especially jeeps and Dodge were clunckers when new. Don't even get me started.

Sorry Tom. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
SWT SS

SWT SS

PostSubject: Re: Clunkers are so saaaaaaad.... :(   Clunkers are so saaaaaaad.... :( EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 7:16 pm

Got to the "All you can carry Oct 31st" http://www.hollandusedautoparts.com/ got about 2/3's way down and look at the middle picture. Very Happy

Chris
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clunkers are so saaaaaaad.... :(   Clunkers are so saaaaaaad.... :( EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 7:34 pm

SWT SS wrote:
Got to the "All you can carry Oct 31st" http://www.hollandusedautoparts.com/ got about 2/3's way down and look at the middle picture. Very Happy

Chris
Nice picture of the two of you. I almost saved it and posted it. Razz
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Clunkers are so saaaaaaad.... :(   Clunkers are so saaaaaaad.... :( EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:04 pm

So you load the guy with the bad back up like a mule??? Nice Chris, Nice! Wink

Jay, still sore??? Razz
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: Clunkers are so saaaaaaad.... :(   Clunkers are so saaaaaaad.... :( EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:18 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
So you load the guy with the bad back up like a mule??? Nice Chris, Nice! Wink

Jay, still sore??? Razz

Well I had Chris carry some of my stuff since I didn't have a full load this time. Smile

Back in the day when it was only $50 ->
Clunkers are so saaaaaaad.... :( Holland
Can't have too many Camaro parts. Smile
Back to top Go down
SWT SS

SWT SS

PostSubject: Re: Clunkers are so saaaaaaad.... :(   Clunkers are so saaaaaaad.... :( EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 10:40 pm

Just doing a little spoting. That's all!!

Chris
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Clunkers are so saaaaaaad.... :(   Clunkers are so saaaaaaad.... :( EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:36 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDybltTZBFQ
Back to top Go down
booth9C1SS

booth9C1SS

PostSubject: Re: Clunkers are so saaaaaaad.... :(   Clunkers are so saaaaaaad.... :( EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 7:20 am

It looks like the next one is April 17... $100

I'm tryig not to get worked up about the wastefull CFC program. I did find some nice offroad lights on a clunkered land rover that made me fell a little better... Hella 4000hid (retail for about $600 per light, wiring harness additional) that I got for $40.
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/booth9c1ss
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: Clunkers are so saaaaaaad.... :(   Clunkers are so saaaaaaad.... :( EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:20 am

IMPALADAKID wrote:

I agree, weld 5 hoods together and just start bailing shit onto them!

LOL, those pics are great, love the guy caring the rearend!
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
Tomz9C1

Tomz9C1

PostSubject: Re: Clunkers are so saaaaaaad.... :(   Clunkers are so saaaaaaad.... :( EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:42 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
Count me in!
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

V8Killer

PostSubject: Re: Clunkers are so saaaaaaad.... :(   Clunkers are so saaaaaaad.... :( EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 5:11 pm

Tomz9C1 wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:
Count me in!
Me too! They are going to lose money if I go in there. I can carry quite a bit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Clunkers are so saaaaaaad.... :(   Clunkers are so saaaaaaad.... :( EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 5:13 pm

I'd go... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clunkers are so saaaaaaad.... :(   Clunkers are so saaaaaaad.... :( Empty

Back to top Go down

Clunkers are so saaaaaaad.... :(
Page 1 of 1