BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Wheel and Tire Bundles
I know I am needy...............But who's up for a transmission changeout this sunday EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
I know I am needy...............But who's up for a transmission changeout this sunday EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
I know I am needy...............But who's up for a transmission changeout this sunday EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
I know I am needy...............But who's up for a transmission changeout this sunday EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
I know I am needy...............But who's up for a transmission changeout this sunday EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
I know I am needy...............But who's up for a transmission changeout this sunday EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
I know I am needy...............But who's up for a transmission changeout this sunday EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
I know I am needy...............But who's up for a transmission changeout this sunday EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

» Allagash canoe trips 2021
I know I am needy...............But who's up for a transmission changeout this sunday EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 9:02 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

I know I am needy...............But who's up for a transmission changeout this sunday

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

I know I am needy...............But who's up for a transmission changeout this sunday Empty
PostSubject: I know I am needy...............But who's up for a transmission changeout this sunday   I know I am needy...............But who's up for a transmission changeout this sunday EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 5:03 pm

I need to replace my transmission this weekend. I know Bill's deck fest is saturday, but does anyone feel like helping me switch out my tranny? I will be here doing it sunday if anyone wants to lend a hand.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

I know I am needy...............But who's up for a transmission changeout this sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: I know I am needy...............But who's up for a transmission changeout this sunday   I know I am needy...............But who's up for a transmission changeout this sunday EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 5:26 pm

You needy bitch. Smile

LOL!

I'll help if I can, but I don't know if I can "have" a whole weekend. We'll see. I kinda would have to include the girls in some way...
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/

PostSubject: Re: I know I am needy...............But who's up for a transmission changeout this sunday   I know I am needy...............But who's up for a transmission changeout this sunday EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 6:14 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
You needy bitch. Smile

LOL!

I'll help if I can, but I don't know if I can "have" a whole weekend. We'll see. I kinda would have to include the girls in some way...
I am! queen

I don't expect anyone to drop plans or anything. Just if someone has nothing to do and feels like stopping by to lend a hand that would be great. If not that is ok too. I will get it done one way or the other.
Back to top Go down
iceman3201

iceman3201

PostSubject: i know i am needy------------- but who,s up for a transmission changeout this sunday   I know I am needy...............But who's up for a transmission changeout this sunday EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 7:07 pm

bill i just sent you a pm. is there any way you guys can keep the subget shorter? the only reason i dont respond to bill crove. is i forget what im talking about. now bill c is as you a heller lot smarter them me. i do my best. its awful im losing my memory. and most of the time i have a pain in my right lung. vicadin and alcohol works wonders. AS long as i dont take to many. i just hope i out live june because right now im all she has. and i wont give her up. if this is the wrong spot for this. lmk to where to post. ill bet you right now five years i wont be here. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://iceman3201@maine.rr.com

PostSubject: Re: I know I am needy...............But who's up for a transmission changeout this sunday   I know I am needy...............But who's up for a transmission changeout this sunday EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 7:23 pm

Ron, for the love of god. Please get to a hospital. Forget the pills. You need that lung out before it spreads. I will drive up there myself and drive you to a hospital. You can't help June if you do not help yourself first.

You are a very nice guy, and we know that. We want you around. Get the help you need, and ask for help for June. There is help, but if you don't ask, you won't find. You know my situation, so you know this is coming from the heart.

Last edited by IMPALADAKID on Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: I am entering a long text because Ron can't read this far and I think he's silly looking and smells funny.   I know I am needy...............But who's up for a transmission changeout this sunday EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 7:24 pm

Ron... does the text disappear on you? You know you can scroll, right?
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: I know I am needy...............But who's up for a transmission changeout this sunday   I know I am needy...............But who's up for a transmission changeout this sunday EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:02 pm

What time is the big event?

I have stuff to do somewhere near there sometime this weekend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I know I am needy...............But who's up for a transmission changeout this sunday   I know I am needy...............But who's up for a transmission changeout this sunday EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 2:18 pm

boojum wrote:
What time is the big event?

I have stuff to do somewhere near there sometime this weekend.
Any time after 8am I will be out turning wrenches.

What do you have to do. Does it involve me helping? I can do that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: I know I am needy...............But who's up for a transmission changeout this sunday   I know I am needy...............But who's up for a transmission changeout this sunday EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 6:13 pm

I should have thought of this earlier. Someone is going to help me with the something I have to do sometime this weekend somewhere near you. Somehow something makes me think I'm going to get there much later since this someone else is coming with me.

I have to install a washing machine. The wife is going to help. I might be able to get there but it won't be anywhere near 8 AM. Smile
Can you PM me your address? I can call when we finish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I know I am needy...............But who's up for a transmission changeout this sunday   I know I am needy...............But who's up for a transmission changeout this sunday EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 6:15 pm

boojum wrote:
I should have thought of this earlier. Someone is going to help me with the something I have to do sometime this weekend somewhere near you. Somehow something makes me think I'm going to get there much later since this someone else is coming with me.

I have to install a washing machine. The wife is going to help. I might be able to get there but it won't be anywhere near 8 AM. Smile
Can you PM me your address? I can call when we finish.
Some top secret stuff huh?

I won't tell anyone. Razz

You got pm.
Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

PostSubject: Re: I know I am needy...............But who's up for a transmission changeout this sunday   I know I am needy...............But who's up for a transmission changeout this sunday EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 8:22 pm

boojum wrote:

OBVIOUSLY he's knocking over the Federal Reserve with Bond....James Bond
Bill, wish I could say yes to Sunday but I'll get divorced if I disappear 2 days in a row.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I know I am needy...............But who's up for a transmission changeout this sunday   I know I am needy...............But who's up for a transmission changeout this sunday EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:46 pm

Thanks to Jim and my Nephew, the new tranny is bolted to the engine. cheers
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: I know I am needy...............But who's up for a transmission changeout this sunday   I know I am needy...............But who's up for a transmission changeout this sunday EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:56 pm

Annnnd...

All bolted back together yet? Test drive? C'mon! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I know I am needy...............But who's up for a transmission changeout this sunday   I know I am needy...............But who's up for a transmission changeout this sunday EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 8:13 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
Annnnd...

All bolted back together yet? Test drive? C'mon! Very Happy
Nope. Just bolted to the block. I was tired all day, so not much in the ambition catagory. Sleep
And it was hot and steamy, then it rained.
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: I know I am needy...............But who's up for a transmission changeout this sunday   I know I am needy...............But who's up for a transmission changeout this sunday EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:50 am

It was like 94.2° in the shade.

Too bad the Nephew came only a few minutes before it started to rain. That young man is a tranny swapping fool! And I mean that in a good way. He has swapped more trannys than you could count. Bill couldn't hand the tools to him fast enough. Paul would have wept in awe if he was there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I know I am needy...............But who's up for a transmission changeout this sunday   I know I am needy...............But who's up for a transmission changeout this sunday EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:00 pm

boojum wrote:
It was like 94.2° in the shade.

Too bad the Nephew came only a few minutes before it started to rain. That young man is a tranny swapping fool! And I mean that in a good way. He has swapped more trannys than you could count. Bill couldn't hand the tools to him fast enough. Paul would have wept in awe if he was there.
The only reason he remotely knows how to do any tranny swap is, he always shows up just in time to bolt the tranny to the block. No kidding. But he is hard working.

Paul would have been proud. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know I am needy...............But who's up for a transmission changeout this sunday   I know I am needy...............But who's up for a transmission changeout this sunday Empty

Back to top Go down

I know I am needy...............But who's up for a transmission changeout this sunday
Page 1 of 1