BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Wheel and Tire Bundles
So I think I got called a fag by an 80 y/o guy today... EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
So I think I got called a fag by an 80 y/o guy today... EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
So I think I got called a fag by an 80 y/o guy today... EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
So I think I got called a fag by an 80 y/o guy today... EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
So I think I got called a fag by an 80 y/o guy today... EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
So I think I got called a fag by an 80 y/o guy today... EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
So I think I got called a fag by an 80 y/o guy today... EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
So I think I got called a fag by an 80 y/o guy today... EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

» Allagash canoe trips 2021
So I think I got called a fag by an 80 y/o guy today... EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 9:02 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

So I think I got called a fag by an 80 y/o guy today...

Go down 
+2
Tomz9C1
toomanytoyz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

So I think I got called a fag by an 80 y/o guy today... Empty
PostSubject: So I think I got called a fag by an 80 y/o guy today...   So I think I got called a fag by an 80 y/o guy today... EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:08 pm

Yeah, it was pretty funny! I was Mr. Mom today, and I decided to get the alignment re-done on the Marshmallow and take little Isabella to the mall while we waited. So I drop the car off at NTB, go and cruise the mall for a couple hours and then walk back across the lot to NTB. (The mall, BTFW, was full of hot chicks who think it's awesome that dad is out with his 7 month old! Wink)

So anyways, fast forward to my car still not being done 2 and a half hours after they said it'd be ready in an hour. I had to use the bathroom, so I push her stroller (with her sleeping in it) through the waiting room and into the single stall men's room and do my bidness. Then I come out, walk through the waiting room again that has an older couple in their late 50's or so, a younger couple in their late 20's or so and an old dude who looks like he's already been embalmed. So the empty seat is just beside the old dude, separated by a little magazine table. So I push the carraige over there to in front of the chair I'm about to sit in and then I sit.

So the embalmed guy looks up from his newspaper to somewhere between me and my daughter and says "Back in my day, a man wouldn't be caught dead pushing a baby carraige around." So I looked at him, smiled, and didn't say anything. He kept not looking directly at me and continued his thought "That was considered WOMAN's work."

The temperature in the room dropped a few degrees. The guys in the bays stopped making noise all at the same time. The clock stopped. All eyes in the room turned to me (except Bella's and the corpse). Multiple replies run through my mind at once...

"Yeah, well REAL men drive American cars, BUICK's, and not a Honda CR-V."

or

"Shut your mouth old man, or I'll knock you down and break your hip"

or

"You better count yourself lucky that i just got a manicure, or I'd really phuck you up..."

But I didn't say anything like that. I just looked at him and smiled and said that "Hey man, this is the best gig in town. I love hanging out with my daughter, and I'm sorry you missed out on such pleasures."

No one said a word for like 15 minutes. It was crazy. So I just went back to reading my book and waiting for my car. Then the kickass'n'est thing happened. Bella woke up! So I made a big point to be all googly with her and raspberrying her and tellin' her "who's my pretty girl" and all that. Dude just stood up and walked out of the room. LOL! ha! Then I said aloud, to no one in particular, "Man, that really musta been getting to him!" And then the tension broke, they all laughed. And then we all started chattin' and playing with the baby.

I can't believe there are still such Archaic fools out there. I mean, I can't fault the guy, as that's how his generation was, but still, I thought dinosaurs were extinct!

It was just too funny a story to not tell! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
Tomz9C1

Tomz9C1

PostSubject: Re: So I think I got called a fag by an 80 y/o guy today...   So I think I got called a fag by an 80 y/o guy today... EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:51 pm

He obviously missed out on on some great one on one time with his kids, if he had any at all!? You had a great day with your Daughter.

Last edited by Tomz9C1 on Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BoSStonsSS

PostSubject: Re: So I think I got called a fag by an 80 y/o guy today...   So I think I got called a fag by an 80 y/o guy today... EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:59 pm

PHUK HIM Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cmccabe

PostSubject: Re: So I think I got called a fag by an 80 y/o guy today...   So I think I got called a fag by an 80 y/o guy today... EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 8:26 am

Too bad we cant ask his kids or grand kids what they think of his statement.
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: So I think I got called a fag by an 80 y/o guy today...   So I think I got called a fag by an 80 y/o guy today... EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 8:40 am

Well I'm sure he probablydoesn't have any kids cause sheep don't get pregnant when u do bang them! (so i've heard) that's y hez so grumpy! Lmaoh
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
Pooge

Pooge

PostSubject: Re: So I think I got called a fag by an 80 y/o guy today...   So I think I got called a fag by an 80 y/o guy today... EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:33 pm

I have to admit, last night when I first read the title of this post I thought..."I'm not surprised"...Razz

Then I read WHY he called you a phag and was offended by his old-man-ness

His thoughts about woman/men relations reminded me of this: http://www.familyguyfiles.com/peter-views-a-naughty-flapper-girl-video/

Doug
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: So I think I got called a fag by an 80 y/o guy today...   So I think I got called a fag by an 80 y/o guy today... EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:09 am

Pooge wrote:
I have to admit, last night when I first read the title of this post I thought..."I'm not surprised"...Razz
Doug

What's that supposed to mean? Why, because I'm not building a bridge in my back yard??? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
Pooge

Pooge

PostSubject: Re: So I think I got called a fag by an 80 y/o guy today...   So I think I got called a fag by an 80 y/o guy today... EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:33 am

toomanytoyz wrote:
Pooge wrote:
Doug

What's that supposed to mean? Why, because I'm not building a bridge in my back yard??? Razz

I'll have you know, that is my front yard! LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I think I got called a fag by an 80 y/o guy today...   So I think I got called a fag by an 80 y/o guy today... Empty

Back to top Go down

So I think I got called a fag by an 80 y/o guy today...
Page 1 of 1