BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Wheel and Tire Bundles
TONS of mod parts, and a fleetwood EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
TONS of mod parts, and a fleetwood EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
TONS of mod parts, and a fleetwood EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
TONS of mod parts, and a fleetwood EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
TONS of mod parts, and a fleetwood EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
TONS of mod parts, and a fleetwood EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
TONS of mod parts, and a fleetwood EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
TONS of mod parts, and a fleetwood EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

» Allagash canoe trips 2021
TONS of mod parts, and a fleetwood EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 9:02 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

TONS of mod parts, and a fleetwood

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
miniz33

miniz33

TONS of mod parts, and a fleetwood Empty
PostSubject: TONS of mod parts, and a fleetwood   TONS of mod parts, and a fleetwood EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 7:30 pm

PRICE REDUCED. Alright gents, for sale is my 1994 cadillac fleetwood, in nice shape, adriatic blue with 133k miles. NO engine, had an lt1 in it. The car has blue interior, new tires just put on. I just installed a brand new DELCO re-engineering sender and pump with a recalibrated potentiometer instead of our original resistor springs, that was $560. Even put a set of garrys H/O wires on it, which is a beautiful set of zero gauge wires for the electrical system. New window rollers all around. Car has moser 10 bolt girdle on the rear currently. Comes with a racetronix fuel pump upgrade currently installed, has flaming river jeep shaft, new brakes all the way around, 9c1 rear springs with OEM delco shocks for impala ss. Trans am exhaust tips with a magnaflow custom exhaust that sounds unbelievable. Even installed cadillac symbol puddle lights in all four doors! Has full set of underdash gauges installed and fully functional water temp gauge, oil pressure, and voltmeter. will consider selling ceramic coated BBK headers off motor if the price is right. Tons of go fast goodies and OEM parts in a box, every single part is original delco part numbers for caprice/impala/roady/fleetwood with the exception of the fleetwood specific center link. I have brand new never installed umi trailing arms, uppers and lowers, BMR sway bars, new ss front springs in a box, I have every single front end component for a suspension rebuild, including hotchkiss adjustable links for the tie rods. Will also include a 2500 stall converter by performabuilt. Theres a huge potential to either put together the hot rod of your dreams, or part everything out and double what you're paying easily. I dont have time, need it gone, car as is. 2200 or best offer, 3k if you want the 35k mile lt1 with it, including the headers. I'm not on here much so please feel free to send me a text message any time at 401-339-3994
EDIT: will also include paper shop manual for the fleetwood, and a haynes manual for all b and d bodies
Forgot to ad brand new delco opti included
TONS of mod parts, and a fleetwood P15G7Dd9j
TONS of mod parts, and a fleetwood EysQ6ciuj https://imageshack.com/i/eyJdZz1Pj https://imageshack.com/i/ex4vgv5wj

Last edited by miniz33 on Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:24 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: TONS of mod parts, and a fleetwood   TONS of mod parts, and a fleetwood EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 8:05 pm

Damn. Wish I had the $. Got an engine for it too.

GLWS
Back to top Go down
miniz33

miniz33

PostSubject: Re: TONS of mod parts, and a fleetwood   TONS of mod parts, and a fleetwood EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 10:04 pm

Thanks man, reasonable offers wouldnt be shot down
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TONS of mod parts, and a fleetwood   TONS of mod parts, and a fleetwood Empty

Back to top Go down

TONS of mod parts, and a fleetwood
Page 1 of 1