BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Wheel and Tire Bundles
Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get. EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get. EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get. EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get. EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get. EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get. EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

» Allagash canoe trips 2021
Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get. EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 9:02 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get.

Go down 
+9
Matt Trakker
1984twodoor
silverfox103
boojum
toomanytoyz
No Moa
Ironfistdog
MalibuSSwagon
IMPALADAKID
13 posters
AuthorMessage
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get. Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get.   Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get. EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:05 am

Guys I hope someone might be able to hook me up on this. Maybe Indy? Something you own, or seen on the side of the road even. Anyways I am going to let my inner redneck shine and pull the Jeep body off the frame to put a car body on it. So I am looking for the right car. Something with a wheel base either 94" or 104" with a track of 57"-58". I am thinking I would prefer an 70s-80s AMC car like a gremlin, 4x4 eagle, concord, or something on that lines, or old Beetle, chevy chevette, and old model T, and so on. Pretty much any small car with similar dimensions from the 20s up to the mid 90s with a clean paper trail. IE: a clean title, or if NH, registration from the current owner, or an old title for as cheap as possible. Like get it out of my yard, and buy me a case of beer free, or a few hundred bucks. Think of it as a DONK done right. LOL

Prefer roller with no drivetrain, and all glass intact.

Appreciate any help
Back to top Go down
MalibuSSwagon

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get.   Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get. EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 3:38 pm

I have a roller in good shape, but you won't like it.
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get.   Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get. EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 4:37 pm

MalibuSSwagon wrote:
I have a roller in good shape, but you won't like it.
Oh yeah? Do tell.  scratch

I hope it ain't a honda. cherry
Back to top Go down
MalibuSSwagon

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get.   Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get. EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 5:25 pm

Well it's a fancy Honda.
Back to top Go down
Ironfistdog

Ironfistdog

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get.   Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get. EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 8:40 pm

I got nothin'.. I had a '50 pontiac for sale a few months ago. Already sold though.

My new project has a 164.5" wheelbase.
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get.   Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get. EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 6:27 am

Your going to trash the jeep you bought to put a car body on it? Have you finally lost it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get.   Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get. EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 10:58 am

No Moa wrote:
Your going to trash the jeep you bought to put a car body on it?  Have you finally lost it?

Strangely enough, I'm with stupid. ^^^^^

Dude, you haven't even been in Rochester for a year yet, have you? And the Redneck bug has bitten deep!
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get.   Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get. EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 11:34 am

Who the Fak you calling stupid, Audi owners, pfft.
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get.   Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get. EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 1:06 pm

I found this one but the asking price is $650 and its a '98.
Back to top Go down
silverfox103

silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get.   Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get. EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 2:20 pm

This would be unique!

http://hartford.craigslist.org/cto/4839924956.html

Tom
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get.   Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get. EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 7:30 pm

boojum wrote:

That will probably fit perfectly too! Get it! Dare to be different am I right?
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get.   Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get. EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 9:44 pm

No Moa wrote:
Your going to trash the jeep you bought to put a car body on it?  Have you finally lost it?
No. I am quite insane thanks for asking. jocolor  Stupid NH state law changed. Last year any car 1999 or older did not need a title. Now this year, it is still 1999 or older. Problem is, I have a 2000 jeep with a title signed off a gazillion times from owner, insurance company, and to the guy I bought it from, but no place for him to sign it over to me, and it is a NY title. He gave me a bill of sale, and we both figured in January I could register it, and screw the title. Wrong.

toomanytoyz wrote:
No Moa wrote:
Strangely enough, I'm with stupid. ^^^^^

Dude, you haven't even been in Rochester for a year yet, have you? And the Redneck bug has bitten deep!
Technically it was always there. I just needed moving to stupidville to let my inner redneck shine. drunken

No Moa wrote:
Who the Fak you calling stupid, Audi owners, pfft.
Ouch!

boojum wrote:
That is the guy I got my Jeep from. Mad

silverfox103 wrote:
This would be unique!

http://hartford.craigslist.org/cto/4839924956.html

Tom
NO!
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get.   Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get. EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 10:16 pm

Interesting, got to be a better way.
Back to top Go down
Ironfistdog

Ironfistdog

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get.   Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 9:48 am

Send me the title Bill. I'll fix it for you.
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get.   Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 10:11 am

Bingo! ^^^
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get.   Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 6:24 pm

Dude, I'm SURE there's a way to clear that up before pulling the thing apart...I figured you found out it needed floors or something. Laughing
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get.   Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 7:45 pm

Actually I just got off the phone with the guy, and he said he would take care of the title issue for me. Too bad, I was hoping to go crazy redneck.
Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get. 4x4spi10
Back to top Go down
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get.   Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 10:26 pm

Indy, what kind of title magic do you do?

Probably doesn't apply to me. I found a car that I want, but it has no title. PITA to deal with around here.
Back to top Go down
Ironfistdog

Ironfistdog

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get.   Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get. EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 4:47 am

If you have a title that is already signed I have ways to remove the inks without harming the title.

If the car has no title and you live in MA you can either
A) register it in VT as a non-resident and then transfer back to MA
B) we can make you a registration from someone out of state and you an use that with a bill of sale.

All are less than "legal" I'm sure (except for the VT loop-hole), but no comparison to the amount of crooked shit MA pulls on its residents here.
So F 'em.
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get.   Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get. EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 11:43 am

(B) has been done so many times by so many people lol
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get.   Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get. EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 11:25 pm

I hope you get your title problems fixed.

I'll keep up the idea search just in case...

Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get. 296_photo_9535_large_1
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

V8Killer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get.   Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get. EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 3:17 pm

This got me thinking of a list I saw: 50 Things To Do With Your Jeep Before It's Too Late!

http://www.fourwheeler.com/project-vehicles/154-0609-50-things-to-do-with-your-jeep/
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get.   Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get. EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 9:31 pm

V8Killer wrote:

This got me thinking of a list I saw: 50 Things To Do With Your Jeep Before It's Too Late!

http://www.fourwheeler.com/project-vehicles/154-0609-50-things-to-do-with-your-jeep/
I just hope 21, and 22 are not the same thing. face palm
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get.   Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get. EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 1:02 am

$300 Camaro

Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get. 01010_clREUuejdp4_600x450
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get.   Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get. EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 7:17 pm

Miata has to be about the same wheelbase, no?

But, totally lame why you have to do it. Did you call the dmv?

Oh, and Jim, that... uh... camaro... ?
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
boojum

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get.   Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get. EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 9:35 pm

I found the Camaro while searching for another word. It has a 101" wheelbase and I thought close enough.
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get.   Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get. EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 11:30 pm

Did I get it right this time?

http://maine.craigslist.org/cto/4840575159.html

Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get. 00i0i_cOLgX4cgwr7_600x450

Look at the Sabrinas on that thing!
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get.   Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get. EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 5:36 am

boojum wrote:
Did I get it right this time?

http://maine.craigslist.org/cto/4840575159.html

Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get. 00i0i_cOLgX4cgwr7_600x450

Look at the Sabrinas on that thing!
Perfect. Just now I have all the correct paperwork to get the jeep titled. But that would be cool with a chevy v8 swap. It is one car I was considering.
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get.   Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get. EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 5:30 pm

So I got the correct paperwork from the guy I purchased it from. So that everyone knows. From now on it is no longer 15 years or older. It is from now on, 2000 and newer vehicles require a title in NH.
Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get. 10961910
Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get. 10965310
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get.   Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get. EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 6:30 pm

Maine is now 1995 and newer. Sucks.
Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get.   Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get. EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 4:12 pm

No Moa wrote:
Maine....... Sucks.

fixt
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get.   Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get. EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 4:54 pm

Maine is better than being a masshole
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get.   Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get. EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 6:01 pm

Maine was part of MA until around 1820...so technically you're all flatlandah Massholes anyway
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get.   Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get. EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 8:19 pm

[quote="IMPALADAKID"]So I got the correct paperwork from the guy I purchased it from. So that everyone knows. From now on it is no longer 15 years or older. It is from now on, 2000 and newer vehicles require a title in NH.

Good news! Glad you got that sorted out. I'm still waiting on paperwork for the yard full of cars I have :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get.   Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get. Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for a non B-body for as close to free as I can get.
Page 1 of 1