BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:36 pm
Latest topics
» Buick rear seat wanted FOUND
Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:04 pm by silverfox103

» The Official 1987 Two Door Body Off RE-build Thread!
Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:35 pm by MASShole9C1

» Rear tail light panel wanted
Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:19 pm by MASShole9C1

» Midnight tour of the Allagash Ice Caves July 3rd!
Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:32 am by booth9C1SS

» 2017 Kancamagus Ride
Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:48 pm by Matt Trakker

» 95 9C1
Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:55 pm by MalibuSSwagon

» '95 DCM RMW
Thu May 25, 2017 9:59 am by Redbeard

» Dust off / hang out / mod day at my house May 20th
Sun May 14, 2017 11:10 am by toomanytoyz

» Spindles
Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:41 pm by MalibuSSwagon

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 Console

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sdstick

avatar

Posts : 4284
Join date : 2009-03-20
Location : Revere, MA

PostSubject: Console   Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:04 am

Can you wagon guys clue me in to what the options are?

I want to put in a console & I NEED a cupholder...

Pics would be great but if youve only seen it (& know what it is) post up Arrow 

(Tan if you have something for sale)

_________________
Steve


96BBB 28K 3.42 Bolt-ons
95BBB 100K 3.73 383 New DD...already broke fixt the 4L60E twice
95 Black WB4 Hole...ee...grail
96 Black WB4 No holes in this
95BBB 189K 3.08 Old DD Stolen...by Matt. Cool
Whine..eee...Silver LS6
Back to top Go down
Ironfistdog

avatar

Posts : 2124
Join date : 2011-01-11
Age : 35
Location : Warren, MA

PostSubject: Re: Console   Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:07 am

What happened to the factory one?
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

avatar

Posts : 4481
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 29
Location : Chicopee, MA

PostSubject: Re: Console   Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:51 am

Shifter or no shifter in the console? I did a Hyundai Azera console without a shifter. Fits like a phucking glove. Comes in tan too.  Laughing 

http://gmlongroof.4umer.com/t3755-the-azera-wait-the-what-console-mod
Back to top Go down
silverfox103

avatar

Posts : 1488
Join date : 2009-01-25
Age : 22
Location : Littleton, NH & St. Simons Island, GA

PostSubject: Re: Console   Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:22 am

Steve

I put a Jimmy console in my blue RMW probably 6 or 7 years ago, easy job.  My console was originally grey but I SEM'd it blue, perfect match.  You can see the console in my signature picture. I wouldn't get hung up on colors as that can be changed.  I have a grey console (no shifter) from a Jimmy that I will never use.......$25.

Tom
Back to top Go down
sdstick

avatar

Posts : 4284
Join date : 2009-03-20
Location : Revere, MA

PostSubject: Re: Console   Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:18 am

Ironfistdog wrote:
What happened to the factory one?

Wagons have factory consoles?...lol...this one didnt

Cadet57 wrote:
Shifter or no shifter in the console? I did a Hyundai Azera console without a shifter. Fits like a phucking glove. Comes in tan too.  Laughing 

http://gmlongroof.4umer.com/t3755-the-azera-wait-the-what-console-mod

I dont see myself putting a shifter on the console even though I'd love to...I procrastinate enough without adding THAT to the mix
I did remember your mod but never saw a good finished pic.

silverfox103 wrote:
Steve

I put a Jimmy console in my blue RMW probably 6 or 7 years ago, easy job.  My console was originally grey but I SEM'd it blue, perfect match.  You can see the console in my signature picture.  I wouldn't get hung up on colors as that can be changed.  I have a grey console (no shifter) from a Jimmy that I will never use.......$25.

Tom

Sounds great. Any chance you could give me a good pic of your install?

_________________
Steve


96BBB 28K 3.42 Bolt-ons
95BBB 100K 3.73 383 New DD...already broke fixt the 4L60E twice
95 Black WB4 Hole...ee...grail
96 Black WB4 No holes in this
95BBB 189K 3.08 Old DD Stolen...by Matt. Cool
Whine..eee...Silver LS6
Back to top Go down
silverfox103

avatar

Posts : 1488
Join date : 2009-01-25
Age : 22
Location : Littleton, NH & St. Simons Island, GA

PostSubject: Re: Console   Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:20 am

I'll dig some pictures up later on today.

Tom
Back to top Go down
sdstick

avatar

Posts : 4284
Join date : 2009-03-20
Location : Revere, MA

PostSubject: Re: Console   Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:04 am

Thanks Tom & if you like the look, I'm sure I would.
I just couldnt see the detail from your signature (I could see the cupholders.. cheers .. Razz )

_________________
Steve


96BBB 28K 3.42 Bolt-ons
95BBB 100K 3.73 383 New DD...already broke fixt the 4L60E twice
95 Black WB4 Hole...ee...grail
96 Black WB4 No holes in this
95BBB 189K 3.08 Old DD Stolen...by Matt. Cool
Whine..eee...Silver LS6
Back to top Go down
Ironfistdog

avatar

Posts : 2124
Join date : 2011-01-11
Age : 35
Location : Warren, MA

PostSubject: Re: Console   Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:48 am

sdstick wrote:
Ironfistdog wrote:
What happened to the factory one?

Wagons have factory consoles?...lol...this one didnt

Cadet57 wrote:
Shifter or no shifter in the console? I did a Hyundai Azera console without a shifter. Fits like a phucking glove. Comes in tan too.  Laughing 

http://gmlongroof.4umer.com/t3755-the-azera-wait-the-what-console-mod

I dont see myself putting a shifter on the console even though I'd love to...I procrastinate enough without adding THAT to the mix
I did remember your mod but never saw a good finished pic.

silverfox103 wrote:
Steve

I put a Jimmy console in my blue RMW probably 6 or 7 years ago, easy job.  My console was originally grey but I SEM'd it blue, perfect match.  You can see the console in my signature picture.  I wouldn't get hung up on colors as that can be changed.  I have a grey console (no shifter) from a Jimmy that I will never use.......$25.

Tom

Sounds great. Any chance you could give me a good pic of your install?

Factory cup holder on the arm rest. In the caprice it should be a two cup holder that flips up out of the arm rest. Unlike the crappy unreliable roadmaster one that doesn't hold shyte!
Back to top Go down
sdstick

avatar

Posts : 4284
Join date : 2009-03-20
Location : Revere, MA

PostSubject: Re: Console   Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:51 am

Yes, after I posted I figured thats what you meant.
I have that..just getting rid of the 60/40

_________________
Steve


96BBB 28K 3.42 Bolt-ons
95BBB 100K 3.73 383 New DD...already broke fixt the 4L60E twice
95 Black WB4 Hole...ee...grail
96 Black WB4 No holes in this
95BBB 189K 3.08 Old DD Stolen...by Matt. Cool
Whine..eee...Silver LS6
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
avatar

Posts : 6877
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 41
Location : East Hampstead, NH USA

PostSubject: Re: Console   Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:56 pm

Go to Hollands in billerica and grab an s10 console for 20 bucks. Smile

_________________
Bill "The Verb" Crovo - Resident Car Slut & Unicorn Hunter

A Toasted Marshmallow, A Long German, A Lame Suburban and expensive dreams...
Missing all my previous B's, D's and V... Sad
American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
"Ooooh! Look! Something shiny!"
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Console   

Back to top Go down
 
Console
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Colorful Old Made in Germany Footed Console Bowl with Marks & Numbers
» Impala 96 SS Console shifter cable
» 1994 & 1995 Impala SS Center Console
» Major rust fixed, blazer console and bonnies installed.
» Sams or other schematic for Zenith 1961 Console Needed

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BADASS of New England :: 91-96 B & D-body tech :: Wagon section-
Jump to: