BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Wheel and Tire Bundles
BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th. EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th. EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th. EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th. EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th. EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th. EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

» Allagash canoe trips 2021
BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th. EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 9:02 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th.

Go down 
+15
GhostLT-1
YachtDriver
cloud 9
1984twodoor
boojum
bigbluey88
laidlow91
Cadet57
MancheSSterJake
MASShole9C1
Tomz9C1
toomanytoyz
MalibuSSwagon
Matt Trakker
IMPALADAKID
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th. Empty
PostSubject: BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th.   BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th. EmptySat May 17, 2014 11:29 am

It is about time that I host a mod day. So with that said, mark your calendar for Sunday, June 8th from 9am til 4ish. I have enough room for 10 cars in the driveway, and at least one in the garage, maybe two if I can get the other door fixed by then. There is on street parking too.
We will have burgers and dogs, with chips and such so no one will go hungry. By all means bring anything you would like to eat, and we can throw that on the grill too. BYO drinks please. I am short on chairs, so if you have one feel free to bring it. 
I have ramps, a jack, 4 jack stands, welder, vice, bench grinder, air compressor, and plenty of hand tools. So all is welcome to come by and BS even if you have no mods to do.
We would love to see everyone, and understand if you can't make it.

Address:
2 Ridgewood Dr
Rochester, NH 03839

Last edited by IMPALADAKID on Sun May 18, 2014 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th.   BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th. EmptySat May 17, 2014 11:39 am

"I'm there!"

BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th. Ww
Back to top Go down
MalibuSSwagon

PostSubject: Re: BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th.   BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th. EmptySat May 17, 2014 11:46 am

sounds awesome, I'll see if I can get the day off.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th.   BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th. EmptySat May 17, 2014 12:39 pm

Awesome! I love to see you guys stepping up and hosting stuff! Woo hoo!!! Smile

For some reason, that date is stuck inside my head... But if I'm free, I'm there for sure!

I may or may not have a car to lower. Wink

Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
Tomz9C1

Tomz9C1

PostSubject: Re: BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th.   BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th. EmptySat May 17, 2014 4:50 pm

If I'm not out reach or Country, Sounds good Billy! Might bring 2 Cahs 2 Kids and 2 Dogs if thats ok,lol.
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th.   BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th. EmptySat May 17, 2014 5:06 pm

I'm down for sure. I'll bring the Roadmaster. Maybe we can do the console that day.

I'll be hosting hopefully before the end of summer in maybe August or even September since its still warm out then.
Back to top Go down
MancheSSterJake

MancheSSterJake

PostSubject: Re: BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th.   BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th. EmptySat May 17, 2014 7:22 pm

I need to find some door shims to fix the alignment with my back door. Good time to get that done with plenty of hands. I will try to make that.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th.   BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th. EmptySat May 17, 2014 7:27 pm

MancheSSterJake wrote:
I need to find some door shims to fix the alignment with my back door.  Good time to get that done with plenty of hands.    I will try to make that.

I'll lend a pair of those hands. I figure it's the least I can do after my brake job fiasco.  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th.   BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th. EmptySat May 17, 2014 8:15 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
Awesome! I love to see you guys stepping up and hosting stuff! Woo hoo!!! Smile

For some reason, that date is stuck inside my head... But if I'm free, I'm there for sure!

I may or may not have a car to lower. Wink

Oh you will be there. I checked with your boss, and she said the day sticks in your head because it is the day of the mod day at my house. Wink 

Tomz9C1 wrote:
If I'm not out reach or Country, Sounds good Billy! Might bring 2 Cahs 2 Kids and 2 Dogs if thats ok,lol.  
All are welcome Tom. Reggie will have some other dogs to play with. And I can finally give you your console. Very Happy 

MASShole9C1 wrote:
I'm down for sure. I'll bring the Roadmaster. Maybe we can do the console that day.
That is the plan. You will have to remind me if I am getting the console, or are you? scratch 
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th.   BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th. EmptySat May 17, 2014 8:27 pm

I can try and get the console and cable. But I'm not sure when I'll be able to actually get to a pick n pull.

Like I said, I have the blazer trans bracket, B body trans bracket (to make the 2 into 1), and I have the bracket with the round hole that mounts to the trans pan, for the cable.
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th.   BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th. EmptySun May 18, 2014 8:45 pm

MASShole9C1 wrote:
I can try and get the console and cable. But I'm not sure when I'll be able to actually get to a pick n pull.
What color is the interior on the rm?
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th.   BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th. EmptySun May 18, 2014 9:41 pm

Gray
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th.   BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th. EmptyMon May 19, 2014 10:37 am

Brian, I have a gray console with shifter and cable that I was going to... Blah blah blah. But probably won't. Wink Make an offer if ya want it. Lid is scratched and missing cupholder insert, but I may find it by then...

BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th. IMG_20140519_103404_107_zpsc992d278
Back to top Go down
laidlow91

laidlow91

PostSubject: Re: BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th.   BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th. EmptyMon May 19, 2014 5:09 pm

99% sure i have a cup holder insert and a good lid to make that complete.
also think theres a insert for the little tray in the front that i might have as well.
there yours if you need them for the setup Bill has.

and i should have the burb on the road by the 8th, but ill be there either way sunny
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th.   BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th. EmptyMon May 19, 2014 6:29 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
Brian, I have a gray console with shifter and cable that I was going to... Blah blah blah. But probably won't. ;)Make an offer if ya want it. Lid is scratched and missing cupholder insert, but I may find it by then...

laidlow91 wrote:
also think theres a insert for the little tray in the front that i might have as well.

and i should have the burb on the road by the 8th, but ill be there either way sunny

cheers 
Back to top Go down
bigbluey88

bigbluey88

PostSubject: Re: BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th.   BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th. EmptyMon May 19, 2014 7:29 pm

Sounds great my wife me and my two little boys are definitely coming.
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th.   BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th. EmptyMon May 19, 2014 7:39 pm

Just a couple things.
I would like to do a head count so can plan for food. I will add those in my first post.

We can do Burgers, and dogs, or we can do pizza. What would you guys prefer?
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th.   BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th. EmptyMon May 19, 2014 11:20 pm

I'll be there.

Can't wait to see what's in the shed!
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th.   BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th. EmptyMon May 19, 2014 11:24 pm

boojum wrote:
I'll be there.

Can't wait to see what's in the shed!

Ahahahahahahahaha! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th.   BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th. EmptyTue May 20, 2014 5:29 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
Just a couple things.
I would like to do a head count so can plan for food. I will add those in my first post.

I'm in. Probably leaving around 1-2 as I have a thing later that day in Boston. I vote dogs/burgers. $0.02.
Back to top Go down
MancheSSterJake

MancheSSterJake

PostSubject: Re: BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th.   BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th. EmptyTue May 20, 2014 7:49 pm

Baring a disaster I will be there.
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th.   BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th. EmptyTue May 20, 2014 7:51 pm

Cadet57 wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:
Just a couple things.

I'm in. Probably leaving around 1-2 as I have a thing later that day in Boston. I vote dogs/burgers. $0.02.
I am just going to plan for 20 or so people. We are going to do both dogs, burgers, and pizza.
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th.   BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th. EmptyTue May 20, 2014 9:02 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
toomanytoyz wrote:
Brian, I have a gray console with shifter and cable that I was going to... Blah blah blah. But probably won't. ;)Make an offer if ya want it. Lid is scratched and missing cupholder insert, but I may find it by then...

laidlow91 wrote:

cheers 

Well damn. I should pay attention more.

Billy, it'll be me, my wife, and my son.

Also, should I try and head to a yard to get the console bracket? Or does someone have that?
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th.   BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th. EmptyTue May 20, 2014 10:35 pm

Solid maybe!

I can eat before I come so don't worry about feeding me, unless someone brings whoopie pies... then I will eat roughly six of them.
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th.   BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th. EmptyTue May 20, 2014 11:29 pm

1984twodoor wrote:
Solid maybe!

I can eat before I come so don't worry about feeding me, unless someone brings whoopie pies... then I will eat roughly six of them.

I'm more of a flakie puff guy. lol

BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th. Flakies
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th.   BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th. EmptyWed May 21, 2014 12:03 am

Sorry no whoopie pies this time. The cook is unavailable.
Back to top Go down
MalibuSSwagon

PostSubject: Re: BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th.   BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th. EmptyMon May 26, 2014 11:11 am

Alright GF and I both got the day off from work. Any objections to bringing a small dog?
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th.   BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th. EmptyMon May 26, 2014 11:41 am

MalibuSSwagon wrote:
Alright GF and I both got the day off from work. Any objections to bringing a small dog?
Children and dogs are always welcome. For us, they are the same thing.
Back to top Go down
MalibuSSwagon

PostSubject: Re: BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th.   BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th. EmptyMon May 26, 2014 1:07 pm

girlfriend wants to make a cake too. In the shape of a b-body no less. Any votes on what one it should be?
Back to top Go down
MancheSSterJake

MancheSSterJake

PostSubject: Re: BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th.   BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th. EmptyMon May 26, 2014 1:23 pm

I love chocolate cake with Cool-whip. But thats me.
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th.   BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th. EmptyMon May 26, 2014 1:31 pm

MancheSSterJake wrote:
Cool-whip.
Back to top Go down
bigbluey88

bigbluey88

PostSubject: Re: BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th.   BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th. EmptyMon May 26, 2014 2:54 pm

A caprice wagon cake would literally be sweeeet!!
Back to top Go down
MalibuSSwagon

PostSubject: Re: BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th.   BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th. EmptyMon May 26, 2014 9:03 pm

bigbluey88 wrote:
A caprice wagon cake would literally be sweeeet!!

Well she said a wagon cake would be the plan because, well, more cake!
Back to top Go down
cloud 9

cloud 9

PostSubject: Re: BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th.   BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th. EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 10:02 pm

Hey Crovo...If you are coming ....would you bring your laptop and program to tell my computer I got different tires on it?
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th.   BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th. EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 10:18 pm

yup. Wink
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th.   BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th. EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 10:37 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
yup. Wink

Whadda guy Razz 
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th.   BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th. EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 5:20 am

I guess we are going to have a great day Sunday weather wise.
BADASS Acuweather

Anyone have a couple quick up shade tents they can bring? Feel free to do so. I can't find mine.
Back to top Go down
YachtDriver

YachtDriver

PostSubject: Re: BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th.   BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th. EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 10:41 am

At this point it looks like I can make it!

If I think of it I will bring my EZ-Up with me.

-Douglas.
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th.   BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th. EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 8:51 pm

Thanks Doug. I am getting pretty excited. cheers I still have no idea how many people are coming. lol I should be able to figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th.   BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th. EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 8:54 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
I should be able to figure it out.

BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th. Abacus
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th.   BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th. EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 11:07 am

Want us to bring anything? Burgers, dogs, chips, whatevs?
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th.   BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th. EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 1:38 pm

And who is going!?
Back to top Go down
Tomz9C1

Tomz9C1

PostSubject: Re: BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th.   BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th. EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 2:40 pm

Going to be there.
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th.   BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th. EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 9:37 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
We will have hot dogs, hamburgers, and or pizza to cook on the grill, but if you want something else to cook feel free to bring it, or any other dish you desire. All food is welcome. Arrow  We will have some drinks, but again if you have something you would like to bring, feel free to do so.
Back to top Go down
laidlow91

laidlow91

PostSubject: Re: BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th.   BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th. EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 10:34 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
toomanytoyz wrote:
We will have hot dogs, hamburgers, and or pizza to cook on the grill, but if you want something else to cook feel free to bring it, or any other dish you desire. All food is welcome. Arrow  We will have some drinks, but again if you have something you would like to bring, feel free to do so.

pizza on the grill... my favorite... Very Happy 

see you guys sunday
Back to top Go down
GhostLT-1

PostSubject: Re: BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th.   BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th. EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:24 am

Hi. Is it alright if I come along? I'll need help installing a steering box and lines in the 96. Not sure if anyone could help me with that?
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th.   BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th. EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 6:26 am

laidlow91 wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:
toomanytoyz wrote:

pizza on the grill... my favorite... Very Happy 

see you guys sunday
I knew you would like Pizza on the grill Anthony. Razz 

Actually, the Pizza will be back up if we do not have enough, but we should be good.

GhostLT-1 wrote:
Hi. Is it alright if I come along? I'll need help installing a steering box and lines in the 96. Not sure if anyone could help me with that?
You are more than welcome. I only ask that you not take on a job that would potentially leave you stranded if something goes wrong, and that you bring something to clean up any fluids like kitty litter, and a drain pan. We have Advanced Auto, Auto zone, and Napa under two miles from the house, and Oriley's/VIP, on the other end of town.
Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

PostSubject: Re: BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th.   BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th. EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 7:16 am

GhostLT-1 wrote:
..... I'll need help installing a steering box and lines in the 96. Not sure if anyone could help me with that?

Anyone thats donr this knows its potentially disasterous based on line location & condition
Maybe feel out a couple of members to get the tricks but I wouldnt do it there...

With THAT said, I wont be able to attend.
I see its going to be a great day with great attendance & a great host/hostess...but I'm committed to this damn AAU basketball schedule thats like the russian roulette of plans. Also have a honey-do list to prep for Matts graduation party.
Yes, of course I have couriers shuttling parts.. Razz (thanks guys.. Arrow )

Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
bigbluey88

bigbluey88

PostSubject: Re: BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th.   BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th. EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 10:09 am

Four of us are coming look forward to seeing everyone

Last edited by bigbluey88 on Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
silverfox103

silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th.   BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th. EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 10:12 am

Bill

Seeing Steve can't make it, I wanted to make sure the "senior" citizens were represented. Can you set the table for one more (maybe two). I will be there late am.

Tom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th.   BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th. Empty

Back to top Go down

BadAss mod day/barbecue/BS session Sunday June 8th.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next