BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Wheel and Tire Bundles
Meet and greet head count EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
Meet and greet head count EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
Meet and greet head count EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
Meet and greet head count EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
Meet and greet head count EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
Meet and greet head count EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
Meet and greet head count EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
Meet and greet head count EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

» Allagash canoe trips 2021
Meet and greet head count EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 9:02 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Meet and greet head count

Go down 
+7
Fishah
M.ROSS
woshirmao
onehunglo
GasTT
toomanytoyz
laidlow91
11 posters

Will you be attending the meet and greet?
1. Going to attend
Meet and greet head count Vote_lcap69%Meet and greet head count Vote_rcap
 69% [ 9 ]
2. Not going to attend
Meet and greet head count Vote_lcap31%Meet and greet head count Vote_rcap
 31% [ 4 ]
3. Still not sure
Meet and greet head count Vote_lcap0%Meet and greet head count Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage

Meet and greet head count Empty
PostSubject: Meet and greet head count   Meet and greet head count EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 5:53 am

I called Telleys yesterday to make reservations, and we are all set. But they need a head count to set up tables.
I have made up a poll. Please reply either way.

Thank you
Bill
Back to top Go down
laidlow91

laidlow91

PostSubject: Re: Meet and greet head count   Meet and greet head count EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 5:58 am

ill be there...Very Happy
me + the 2 kids.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Meet and greet head count   Meet and greet head count EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 7:53 am

I'll be there and if things work out, so will my wife and Daughter. Smile

So... 2 & 1/2 for me! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
GasTT

GasTT

PostSubject: Re: Meet and greet head count   Meet and greet head count EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 2:02 pm

*raises hand* HERE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet and greet head count   Meet and greet head count EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 4:45 pm

I guess I did not take into account families. So if you guys could just post up how many will be attending.

Tim is it going to just be you, or you and your girlfriend?
Back to top Go down
onehunglo

onehunglo

PostSubject: Re: Meet and greet head count   Meet and greet head count EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 5:27 pm

I'll be coming by myself.
Back to top Go down
GasTT

GasTT

PostSubject: Re: Meet and greet head count   Meet and greet head count EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 9:56 pm

Not sure yet, trying to convince her to go.
Back to top Go down
woshirmao

PostSubject: Re: Meet and greet head count   Meet and greet head count EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 10:44 pm

i would show up, but with my father out of town, i cant wander to far from home. lol, the leash is only 20 miles long Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.Atwoodracing.com
M.ROSS

M.ROSS

PostSubject: Re: Meet and greet head count   Meet and greet head count EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 3:25 am

Looking foward to it. Just one.
Back to top Go down
Fishah

Fishah

PostSubject: Re: Meet and greet head count   Meet and greet head count EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 1:42 pm

Is anyone from the north or south taking I93 to Rt. 101 as a route?

I'm at exit 9N on I93. It's the adjacent exit to where Rt 101 and I93 connect.

Anyway, I need a ride. I don't want BillDaKid to go out of his way again.

Anyone feeling generous?
Back to top Go down
GasTT

GasTT

PostSubject: Re: Meet and greet head count   Meet and greet head count EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 2:50 pm

I am going to Vermont on Friday night and going from there to the meet on Saturday.

Rt 101 is very close to epping. I will probably be taking 93-rt 101 ... When I find out where in VT I am going I will let you know!
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Meet and greet head count   Meet and greet head count EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 9:15 pm

White93ltz wrote:
Is anyone from the north or south taking I93 to Rt. 101 as a route?

I'm at exit 9N on I93. It's the adjacent exit to where Rt 101 and I93 connect.

Anyway, I need a ride. I don't want BillDaKid to go out of his way again.

Anyone feeling generous?

I could probably be persuaded to come up rte 3 in Manch if you need a ride. Smile
Back to top Go down
Fishah

Fishah

PostSubject: Re: Meet and greet head count   Meet and greet head count EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 2:02 am

If it's not too much to ask...

That'd be awesome. I'd definitely appreciate a ride.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet and greet head count   Meet and greet head count EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 7:49 am

White93ltz wrote:
If it's not too much to ask...

That'd be awesome. I'd definitely appreciate a ride.

Thanks!
And if for some reason Bill can't get you, I will be your backup. So either way you will get there. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Meet and greet head count   Meet and greet head count EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 8:03 am

You may have to deal with a screamin' kid, but I confirmed with the Misses that we can come get ya! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fishah

Fishah

PostSubject: Re: Meet and greet head count   Meet and greet head count EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 1:22 pm

I can deal with screaming people.

I have five alcoholic roomates....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet and greet head count   Meet and greet head count EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 7:06 am

Sooooo, it looks like 15 people would be a safe number. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BoSStonsSS

PostSubject: Re: Meet and greet head count   Meet and greet head count EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 8:47 am

count me in and 1 friend!!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
QwikImpSS

QwikImpSS

PostSubject: Re: Meet and greet head count   Meet and greet head count EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 10:43 am

I'll be dragging the future-Mrs. with me.....I go to enough of her crap, she can come with me for once.
Back to top Go down
GasTT

GasTT

PostSubject: Re: Meet and greet head count   Meet and greet head count EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 11:16 am

Hell yea i hear that!

We gonna have the place packed lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet and greet head count   Meet and greet head count EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 8:35 pm

White93ltz wrote:

I have five alcoholic roomates....
Take them for an autocross in the LTZ. pale Where is that throw up smiley when I need one. confused
Back to top Go down
silverfox103

silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Meet and greet head count   Meet and greet head count EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 8:40 pm

Hi Bill

Have to pick up my daughter at UNH on Friday and bring her back on Sunday. I would like to come down Saturday for the meet, but as of now I would say it probably is not going to happen. If she can get a ride back to school on Sunday, then it may.

Tom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet and greet head count   Meet and greet head count EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 8:46 pm

silverfox103 wrote:
Hi Bill

Have to pick up my daughter at UNH on Friday and bring her back on Sunday. I would like to come down Saturday for the meet, but as of now I would say it probably is not going to happen. If she can get a ride back to school on Sunday, then it may.

Tom
Yeh, that would be alot of driving back and forth Tom. I hope you and Diane can make it, but I understand if you can't.
Back to top Go down
GasTT

GasTT

PostSubject: Re: Meet and greet head count   Meet and greet head count EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 5:23 pm

I am Driving up to my dad's house in Vermont in a few hours! See you all on Saturday morning!
Back to top Go down
onehunglo

onehunglo

PostSubject: Re: Meet and greet head count   Meet and greet head count EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 6:01 pm

TIMMAAY!
Back to top Go down
Tomz9C1

Tomz9C1

PostSubject: Re: Meet and greet head count   Meet and greet head count EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 8:34 am

Can't make it today guys. If it were tomorrow I have to travel to North East PA. Keep me informed though. JRS on his way back from FL (LUCKY BASTID) as I post. Toms9C1 UPDATE! JR procured a posi carrier ring and pinion from a forum member and I had a local B body Approved Mech. in Rumford INStall the carrier in Toms9C1. It had 3:73 (already spoken for) on it, took them off and installed the 3:08 's that I had bought last year. Picked it up yesterday, NO MORE HOWL!!!!! It has howled since I purchased it in 2003, so it was like a signature that came with the car, kind of weird without the sound but Jake the mechanic said the spyder gears were ready to go. Good to go another 100k, maybe. Have a safe one fellow BADASS members.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet and greet head count   Meet and greet head count EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 8:43 am

Tomz9C1 wrote:
Can't make it today guys. If it were tomorrow I have to travel to North East PA. Keep me informed though. JRS on his way back from FL (LUCKY BASTID) as I post. Toms9C1 UPDATE! JR procured a posi carrier ring and pinion from a forum member and I had a local B body Approved Mech. in Rumford INStall the carrier in Toms9C1. It had 3:73 (already spoken for) on it, took them off and installed the 3:08 's that I had bought last year. Picked it up yesterday, NO MORE HOWL!!!!! It has howled since I purchased it in 2003, so it was like a signature that came with the car, kind of weird without the sound but Jake the mechanic said the spyder gears were ready to go. Good to go another 100k, maybe. Have a safe one fellow BADASS members.
That is too bad Tom. Hope you and jr make the next outing.

Good to hear about your diff fix. That was a stock Auborn that you had installed?
Back to top Go down
QwikImpSS

QwikImpSS

PostSubject: Re: Meet and greet head count   Meet and greet head count EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 9:12 am

All right, last moment change of plans (they never tell me in advance so it's all last moment.)

My fiance's grandfather passed away on Thursday and today we are going to meet with the funeral home and his lawyer to go over his will today, I guess today is the only day that all her aunts and uncles were able to come so that's why it's today.

I'm planning on being at the next event.
Back to top Go down
laidlow91

laidlow91

PostSubject: Re: Meet and greet head count   Meet and greet head count EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 4:30 pm

QwikImpSS wrote:
All right, last moment change of plans (they never tell me in advance so it's all last moment.)

My fiance's grandfather passed away on Thursday and today we are going to meet with the funeral home and his lawyer to go over his will today, I guess today is the only day that all her aunts and uncles were able to come so that's why it's today.

sorry for your families loss.
family first cars second.
there will always be another meet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet and greet head count   Meet and greet head count EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 7:12 pm

QwikImpSS wrote:

Sorry to hear that. Anthony is 100% correct. Family first. We will see you at the next event. cheers
Back to top Go down
Tomz9C1

Tomz9C1

PostSubject: Re: Meet and greet head count   Meet and greet head count EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 11:16 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
Tomz9C1 wrote:
That is too bad Tom. Hope you and jr make the next outing.

Good to hear about your diff fix. That was a stock Auborn that you had installed?

I think Auburn, Got it off JR. Took the 3:73's off and hooked up the 3:08's. They were in great shape and should get me to many job sites in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet and greet head count   Meet and greet head count Empty

Back to top Go down

Meet and greet head count
Page 1 of 1