BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 101 on Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:40 pm
Latest topics
» 2012 and up Caprice PPV
Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:36 pm by No Moa

» I wasn't even looking for this one, I swear!
Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:52 am by 95brmw

» This forum needs a pulse check.... pics included
Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:04 pm by Grumpy

» 1994 Roadmaster Estate Wagon
Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:15 am by lvd2340

» Who're You callin a Turkey?
Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:32 pm by 802

» New Ride
Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:17 am by silverfox103

» Complete SS interior.
Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:35 pm by No Moa

» 2016 9th Annual Roundup, List of Attendees
Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:04 am by MASShole9C1

» Pictures from the 2016 Roundup
Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:03 pm by toomanytoyz

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 The Ghost

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GhostLT-1



Posts : 16
Join date : 2014-03-29

PostSubject: The Ghost   Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:17 pm

Hi, my name is Dan. I drive a 1996 Chevrolet Caprice Classic with 204k miles on the famous 350 LT-1. I was recommended to this forum by MASSHOLE9C1, and figured I'd check it out. Here's some pictures of my car.

" />

" />

" />
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1



Posts : 4211
Join date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost   Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:26 pm

Glad you made it. Welcome aboard. This a great place with alot of humor and knowledge. We have an April mod day coming up at a members shop. Check out the club events, the thread should be in there with the info and address. Enjoy!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DdwuxoSHsSo
Back to top Go down
bowtiepimp



Posts : 1564
Join date : 2010-06-19
Age : 31
Location : working a corner near you

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost   Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:33 pm

AH SHEEET!....one of them rare white caprice's. Bet it has an interceptor chip? Looks fast and with 200k she's just breaking in at that point. geek 


Welcome to BadAss...... Where the cars are beat and no one makes any sense.




Im running around southern Nh in another rare white caprice too. Hosting a Mod day @ my shop in a few weeks just across the boarder in Groton Mass. Hope you can make it down.
Back to top Go down
tonyc712000



Posts : 126
Join date : 2013-10-04
Location : Ct.

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost   Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:51 pm

Welcome aboard!  bounce  Liking the grille!!!  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker



Posts : 5075
Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 35
Location : Reading, MA

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost   Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:56 pm

GhostLT-1 wrote:
Hi, my name is Dan. I drive a 1996 Chevrolet Caprice Classic with 204k miles on the famous 350 LT-1. I was recommended to this forum by MASSHOLE9C1, and figured I'd check it out. Here's some pictures of my car.

" />

" />

" />

Welcome! I remember seeing this car's license plate someplace...lol
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1



Posts : 4211
Join date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost   Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:58 pm

Yup. That's that Craigslist post. That's how I started talking to him on FB.
Back to top Go down
GhostLT-1



Posts : 16
Join date : 2014-03-29

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost   Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:54 pm

bowtiepimp wrote:
AH SHEEET!....one of them rare white caprice's. Bet it has an interceptor chip? Looks fast and with 200k she's just breaking in at that point. geek 


Welcome to BadAss...... Where the cars are beat and no one makes any sense.




Im running around southern Nh in another rare white caprice too. Hosting a Mod day @ my shop in a few weeks just across the boarder in Groton Mass. Hope you can make it down.

Nah, it doesn't have an interceptor chip. I plan on getting the ECU reprogrammed soon, though! I always get asked if it's a 9C1. And I'll try to make it if I can! If I have work, which is Monday-Friday, I probably won't be able to.
Back to top Go down
GhostLT-1



Posts : 16
Join date : 2014-03-29

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost   Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:55 pm

Matt Trakker wrote:
GhostLT-1 wrote:
Hi, my name is Dan. I drive a 1996 Chevrolet Caprice Classic with 204k miles on the famous 350 LT-1. I was recommended to this forum by MASSHOLE9C1, and figured I'd check it out. Here's some pictures of my car.

" />

" />

" />

Welcome!  I remember seeing this car's license plate someplace...lol

Yep, Turbo Lover by Judas Priest. Great song. \m/ I had it up for sale, but me being a sap and it holding so much sentimental value, I decided to keep it.
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1



Posts : 4211
Join date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost   Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:19 pm

If you work mon-fri you could make it. It's on a Sunday. I work mon-sat and will be going. No pressure or anything Wink hahaha
Back to top Go down
MalibuSSwagon



Posts : 576
Join date : 2013-06-17
Age : 32
Location : Weare, NH

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost   Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:54 pm

Just saw you in Bedford turning into walmart. I was in my C10 picking up lunch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Ghost   Today at 6:06 pm

Back to top Go down
 
The Ghost
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» My Autobiography; The Ghost of Rock & Roll
» Midwest Book Reviews MBR Ghost Orchid by D. K. Christi
» "So you're an opera ghost, huh? How much does that pay...?"
» Ghost in the Shell (**Possible Spoliers Alert**)
» A Ghost Story For Christmas.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BADASS of New England :: BADASS information :: Introductions and signiture testing-
Jump to: