BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 101 on Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:40 pm
Latest topics
» 2012 and up Caprice PPV
Today at 8:56 am by No Moa

» 95 9C1
Today at 8:55 am by No Moa

» 2016 9th Annual Roundup, List of Attendees
Today at 6:49 am by bowtiepimp

» Charcoal gray Bonneville seats
Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:14 pm by Matt Trakker

» Tee shirts and shit for the roundup?
Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:24 am by MalibuSSwagon

» For all B-bodies
Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:59 am by sdstick

» 1994 Roadmaster sedan
Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:41 am by MASShole9C1

» 96 SS Part out
Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:20 pm by 95brmw

» 1996 Caprice Part out
Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:36 am by Tomz9C1

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
September 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 New (to me at least) repro parts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sweet Seventy9



Posts : 73
Join date : 2012-03-12
Location : Upstate NY

PostSubject: New (to me at least) repro parts   Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:14 am

This is the first time I've seen these for sale.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHEVROLET-CAPRICE-IMPALA-REAR-QUARTER-PANEL-EXTENSION-1977-79-RH-9636434-/261392596951?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3cdc367fd7&vxp=mtr

http://www.ebay.com/itm/REAR-EXTENSION-CAPRICE-IMPALA-1985-20495094-CHEVY-/261239514102?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3cd316a3f6

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHEVROLET-CAPRICE-IMPALA-REAR-SIDE-MARK-LAMP-1980-1990-RH-914192-/251449434359?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3a8b8de0f7

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHEVROLET-IMPALA-CAPRICE-GRILLE-FULLY-CHROME-GM1200450-1994-1996-CORNER-LAMP-/261360983765?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3cda541ed5

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHEVY-IMPALA-CAPRICE-1994-1996-PARKING-LIGHT-CORNER-LAMP-5976556-/251410735119?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3a893f600f

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHEVY-IMPALA-CAPRICE-GRILLE-DARK-GREEN-GM1200450-10269615-1994-1996-/261245001706?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3cd36a5fea

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHEVY-IMPALA-SS-CAPRICE-GRILLE-DARK-CHERRY-GM1200450-10269616-1994-1996-RARE-/261341298547?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3cd927bf73
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1107426
MASShole9C1



Posts : 4210
Join date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: New (to me at least) repro parts   Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:16 am

I think I posted those extensions a while back. Maybe Matt bought some for his '87 frame off. Not sure.
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor



Posts : 4059
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 23
Location : Wilmington/Wakefield/Andover

PostSubject: Re: New (to me at least) repro parts   Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:11 pm

MASShole9C1 wrote:
I think I posted those extensions a while back. Maybe Matt bought some for his '87 frame off. Not sure.

86-90 one piece brah  Arrow 

I DID however receive my package from Kuwait the other day. So guess who has two thumbs and 86-90 export taillights!
Back to top Go down
Sweet Seventy9



Posts : 73
Join date : 2012-03-12
Location : Upstate NY

PostSubject: Re: New (to me at least) repro parts   Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:07 pm

1984twodoor wrote:
I DID however receive my package from Kuwait the other day. So guess who has two thumbs and 86-90 export taillights!

You lucky dog!  I'm jealous!  I have a left one for a 79 but haven't been able to locate the other one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1107426
1984twodoor



Posts : 4059
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 23
Location : Wilmington/Wakefield/Andover

PostSubject: Re: New (to me at least) repro parts   Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:41 pm

Sweet Seventy9 wrote:
1984twodoor wrote:
<snip> I DID however receive my package from Kuwait the other day. So guess who has two thumbs and 86-90 export taillights!

You lucky dog!  I'm jealous!  I have a left one for a 79 but haven't been able to locate the other one.

I know. Probably the only one to come up for sale in the past three years! I've had the RH one since 2010 or 2011 but Brian sent me a link to the LH one used in Kuwait a month or so ago. I never thought I'd buy something from that far away but damn I'm glad I did! If only I could find NOS buckets to put the lenses on.
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker



Posts : 5068
Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 35
Location : Reading, MA

PostSubject: Re: New (to me at least) repro parts   Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:02 pm

I just noticed that they now make the 74-76 ABS plastic fillers and extensions a couple months back...which is good, until now you had to get these craptastic fiberglass ones, or find originals that hadn't cracked yet.
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1



Posts : 4210
Join date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: New (to me at least) repro parts   Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:07 pm

1984twodoor wrote:
Sweet Seventy9 wrote:
1984twodoor wrote:
<snip> I DID however receive my package from Kuwait the other day. So guess who has two thumbs and 86-90 export taillights!

You lucky dog!  I'm jealous!  I have a left one for a 79 but haven't been able to locate the other one.

I know. Probably the only one to come up for sale in the past three years! I've had the RH one since 2010 or 2011 but Brian sent me a link to the LH one used in Kuwait a month or so ago. I never thought I'd buy something from that far away but damn I'm glad I did! If only I could find NOS buckets to put the lenses on.

I was pretty excited when I text you about the tail light. Kuwait was a stretch, but I'm glad it worked out. Will regular buckets work? If so, I will keep an eye out for you.
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor



Posts : 4059
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 23
Location : Wilmington/Wakefield/Andover

PostSubject: Re: New (to me at least) repro parts   Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:40 pm

MASShole9C1 wrote:
1984twodoor wrote:
Sweet Seventy9 wrote:
1984twodoor wrote:
<snip> I DID however receive my package from Kuwait the other day. So guess who has two thumbs and 86-90 export taillights!

You lucky dog!  I'm jealous!  I have a left one for a 79 but haven't been able to locate the other one.

I know. Probably the only one to come up for sale in the past three years! I've had the RH one since 2010 or 2011 but Brian sent me a link to the LH one used in Kuwait a month or so ago. I never thought I'd buy something from that far away but damn I'm glad I did! If only I could find NOS buckets to put the lenses on.

I was pretty excited when I text you about the tail light. Kuwait was a stretch, but I'm glad it worked out. Will regular buckets work? If so, I will keep an eye out for you.

Yeah regulars work, I have like three spare sets LOL so no need to hunt but thanks for the offer. I just want to do it right with the NOS ones.
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1



Posts : 4210
Join date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: New (to me at least) repro parts   Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:05 pm

Alright. I still wanna grab both sets of those 79s.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: New (to me at least) repro parts   Today at 6:16 pm

Back to top Go down
 
New (to me at least) repro parts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Repro Palitoy Deathstar - Video Heads Up.
» More reproduction parts
» Would people like to see a Miscellaneous REPRO Section on the Main TIG Site?
» New (to me at least) repro parts
» Repro 13" Boba Fett box/insert?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BADASS of New England :: NE marketplace :: Parts for sale or wanted-
Jump to: