BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:36 pm
Latest topics
» 2017 Kancamagus Ride
Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:36 am by MASShole9C1

» Midnight tour of the Allagash Ice Caves July 3rd!
Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:09 am by boojum

» 95 9C1
Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:55 pm by MalibuSSwagon

» '95 DCM RMW
Thu May 25, 2017 9:59 am by Redbeard

» Buick rear seat wanted (again)
Mon May 15, 2017 10:39 pm by MASShole9C1

» Dust off / hang out / mod day at my house May 20th
Sun May 14, 2017 11:10 am by toomanytoyz

» Spindles
Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:41 pm by MalibuSSwagon

» New Ride, New Forum!
Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:08 am by boojum

» Is it just me or does impalassforum suck?
Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:48 am by toomanytoyz

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

  Did some maint stuffs on the 1A2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
V8Killer

avatar

Posts : 1691
Join date : 2009-03-12
Age : 46
Location : Southern, NH

PostSubject: Did some maint stuffs on the 1A2   Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:51 pm

Replaced the drivers window regulator and motor about a month ago. Success!

Well, got sick of looking at the Check Eng light, so I started into replacing the needed knock sensors, and one sensor connector.

On a normal car they aren't much of a big deal (other that making a coolant mess), but mine were just a little rusty Mad 

This is a new one:



These are the ones out of the wagon:





Drivers side broke off in the block, and had to pull the starter to access the one on the pass side with a pipe wrench......2 hours later I finished cheers 

Proceeded on to the A/C. Replaced the condenser, and compressor (THANKS JIM). That went ok Very Happy

Just going to keep picking away at the stuff it needs Cool 
Back to top Go down
GasTT

avatar

Posts : 2675
Join date : 2009-01-19
Age : 29
Location : Treasure Coast, FL

PostSubject: Re: Did some maint stuffs on the 1A2   Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:09 pm

I love working on these rust free Florida cars at work. I love you 
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
avatar

Posts : 6877
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 40
Location : East Hampstead, NH USA

PostSubject: Re: Did some maint stuffs on the 1A2   Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:30 pm

Nice. Gotta love the friggin rust belt.... Smh

So... Check engine light off?

I also think it's funny that now that you can roll down the drivers window, you fixed the AC!

_________________
Bill "The Verb" Crovo - Resident Car Slut & Unicorn Hunter

A Toasted Marshmallow, A Long German, A Lame Suburban and expensive dreams...
Missing all my previous B's, D's and V... Sad
American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
"Ooooh! Look! Something shiny!"
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
V8Killer

avatar

Posts : 1691
Join date : 2009-03-12
Age : 46
Location : Southern, NH

PostSubject: Re: Did some maint stuffs on the 1A2   Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:03 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
Nice. Gotta love the friggin rust belt.... Smh

So... Check engine light off?

I also think it's funny that now that you can roll down the drivers window, you fixed the AC!

Ahh the rustiness......Rolling Eyes 

No more CEL, and it runs right again  cheers 

The wagon is one tough Ole girl  Laughing
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

avatar

Posts : 4059
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 24
Location : Wilmington/Wakefield/Andover

PostSubject: Re: Did some maint stuffs on the 1A2   Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:09 pm

V8Killer wrote:
toomanytoyz wrote:
Nice. Gotta love the friggin rust belt.... Smh

So... Check engine light off?

I also think it's funny that now that you can roll down the drivers window, you fixed the AC!

Ahh the rustiness......Rolling Eyes 

No more CEL, and it runs right again  cheers 

The wagon is one tough Ole girl  Laughing

Who has Dibs on it currently???
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

avatar

Posts : 1691
Join date : 2009-03-12
Age : 46
Location : Southern, NH

PostSubject: Re: Did some maint stuffs on the 1A2   Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:19 pm

1984twodoor wrote:


Who has Dibs on it currently???

Dunno, whoever it is would have to pry the keys out of Vicky's hand!

She's not going to let it go without a fight  Like a Star @ heaven

(gotta love a girl who loves a B-body!)
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

avatar

Posts : 4059
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 24
Location : Wilmington/Wakefield/Andover

PostSubject: Re: Did some maint stuffs on the 1A2   Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:23 pm

V8Killer wrote:
1984twodoor wrote:


Who has Dibs on it currently???

Dunno, whoever it is would have to pry the keys out of Vicky's hand!

She's not going to let it go without a fight  Like a Star @ heaven

(gotta love a girl who loves a B-body!)

I had to force my girlfriend to drive the caprice years ago, not on a busy street of course...look how well that worked out, damn thing still got totaled two months later!
Back to top Go down
95brmw

avatar

Posts : 1432
Join date : 2009-11-10
Age : 33
Location : Connecticut

PostSubject: Re: Did some maint stuffs on the 1A2   Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:44 am

1984twodoor wrote:
V8Killer wrote:
toomanytoyz wrote:
Nice. Gotta love the friggin rust belt.... Smh

So... Check engine light off?

I also think it's funny that now that you can roll down the drivers window, you fixed the AC!

Ahh the rustiness......Rolling Eyes 

No more CEL, and it runs right again  cheers 

The wagon is one tough Ole girl  Laughing

Who has Dibs on it currently???

Maybe I'll move on to hoarding 1A2s Razz 
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

avatar

Posts : 1691
Join date : 2009-03-12
Age : 46
Location : Southern, NH

PostSubject: Re: Did some maint stuffs on the 1A2   Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:49 am

95brmw wrote:

Maybe I'll move on to hoarding 1A2s Razz 

I would as long as it's a '95 Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
No Moa

avatar

Posts : 3886
Join date : 2009-02-21
Age : 45
Location : Midcoast Maine

PostSubject: Re: Did some maint stuffs on the 1A2   Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:55 am

Hey, you want a front floor section from tx for that thing?

Dibs when its finished. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
sdstick

avatar

Posts : 4284
Join date : 2009-03-20
Location : Revere, MA

PostSubject: Re: Did some maint stuffs on the 1A2   Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:53 pm

1984twodoor wrote:
V8Killer wrote:
......(gotta love a girl who loves a B-body!)
I had to force my girlfriend to drive the caprice years ago, not on a busy street of course...look how well that worked out, damn thing still got totaled two months later!

??????? So......You saying you drive like a girl???scratch

_________________
Steve


96BBB 28K 3.42 Bolt-ons
95BBB 100K 3.73 383 New DD...already broke fixt the 4L60E twice
95 Black WB4 Hole...ee...grail
96 Black WB4 No holes in this
95BBB 189K 3.08 Old DD Stolen...by Matt. Cool
Whine..eee...Silver LS6
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

avatar

Posts : 4059
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 24
Location : Wilmington/Wakefield/Andover

PostSubject: Re: Did some maint stuffs on the 1A2   Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:23 pm

sdstick wrote:
1984twodoor wrote:
V8Killer wrote:
......(gotta love a girl who loves a B-body!)
I had to force my girlfriend to drive the caprice years ago, not on a busy street of course...look how well that worked out, damn thing still got totaled two months later!

??????? So......You saying you drive like a girl???scratch

Steve either you need a nap or you're trying to confuse me. Laughing because I have no idea how you got that out of what I said.
Back to top Go down
boojum



Posts : 2162
Join date : 2009-01-21
Age : 30
Location : NH

PostSubject: Re: Did some maint stuffs on the 1A2   Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:17 am

There ought to be a no double dibs rule to give others a chance. Well OK, on this particular car there ain't much of chance for anyone...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Did some maint stuffs on the 1A2   

Back to top Go down
 
Did some maint stuffs on the 1A2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Mozilla Firefox users...Mai-HiME/Otome stuffs for you!
» Skate Parks Location (For bashing? Jumping? Doing crazy stuffs" :D )
» Tramway in the garden. The 2nd coming.
» -= Trading STUFFS =- WTT 95 Ana + 20te for Vlad or 9Tu PM!
» Plutonia's art stuffs (updated December 20th)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BADASS of New England :: BADASS information :: Bad talk-
Jump to: