BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 105 on Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:02 am
Latest topics
» Spindles
Today at 10:20 am by Pooge

» Buick rear seat wanted (again)
Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:28 am by MASShole9C1

» Midnight tour of the Allagash Ice Caves July 3rd!
Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:33 pm by boojum

» New Ride, New Forum!
Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:08 am by boojum

» Dust off / hang out / mod day at my house May 20th
Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:40 pm by Cadet57

» '95 DCM RMW
Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:02 pm by Bull

» Is it just me or does impalassforum suck?
Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:48 am by toomanytoyz

» 94 RMS 60k miles and 94 FWB with 76k for sale
Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:41 pm by CrashMaster

» 94 caprice low miles
Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:22 am by CrashMaster

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 cruise control module

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GasTT

avatar

Posts : 2675
Join date : 2009-01-19
Age : 29
Location : Treasure Coast, FL

PostSubject: cruise control module   Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:55 am

I need a cruise control module. For my Fleetwood. I think they're all the same?
Back to top Go down
95brmw

avatar

Posts : 1432
Join date : 2009-11-10
Age : 32
Location : Connecticut

PostSubject: Re: cruise control module   Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:53 pm

GasTT wrote:
I need a cruise control module. For my Fleetwood. I think they're all the same?

I think the cable is shorter or has a different end, it goes into the traction thing under the hood. There's a 94 FWB in the yard near me, if you do need that specific one I can grab it. I already checked, both wheel extensions were gone Sad 
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

avatar

Posts : 4224
Join date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: cruise control module   Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:26 pm

95brmw wrote:
GasTT wrote:
I need a cruise control module. For my Fleetwood. I think they're all the same?

I think the cable is shorter or has a different end, it goes into the traction thing under the hood.  There's a 94 FWB in the yard near me, if you do need that specific one I can grab it.  I already checked, both wheel extensions were gone Sad 

Wheel extensions? You mean skirts? If you need dine I have a good set....


Tim, I have a CC module out of 95 or 96 B4U. Let me know.
Back to top Go down
95brmw

avatar

Posts : 1432
Join date : 2009-11-10
Age : 32
Location : Connecticut

PostSubject: Re: cruise control module   Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:14 pm

MASShole9C1 wrote:
95brmw wrote:
GasTT wrote:
I need a cruise control module. For my Fleetwood. I think they're all the same?

I think the cable is shorter or has a different end, it goes into the traction thing under the hood.  There's a 94 FWB in the yard near me, if you do need that specific one I can grab it.  I already checked, both wheel extensions were gone Sad 

Wheel extensions? You mean skirts? If you need dine I have a good set....


Tim, I have a CC module out of 95 or 96 B4U. Let me know.

No, the plastic piece that extends under the front bumper. I've heard them called extensions, splash guards, etc. The fleetwood ones are made of some brittle plastic that shatters like glass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: cruise control module   

Back to top Go down
 
cruise control module
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Cruise control help
» Ignition Control Module
» Need blower motor and a HVAC Control Unit for 95 RMW
» Found this in the 9C1
» PCM calibration

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BADASS of New England :: NE marketplace :: Parts for sale or wanted-
Jump to: