BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:36 pm
Latest topics
» Buick rear seat wanted FOUND
Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:04 pm by silverfox103

» The Official 1987 Two Door Body Off RE-build Thread!
Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:35 pm by MASShole9C1

» Rear tail light panel wanted
Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:19 pm by MASShole9C1

» Midnight tour of the Allagash Ice Caves July 3rd!
Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:32 am by booth9C1SS

» 2017 Kancamagus Ride
Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:48 pm by Matt Trakker

» 95 9C1
Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:55 pm by MalibuSSwagon

» '95 DCM RMW
Thu May 25, 2017 9:59 am by Redbeard

» Dust off / hang out / mod day at my house May 20th
Sun May 14, 2017 11:10 am by toomanytoyz

» Spindles
Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:41 pm by MalibuSSwagon

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 Pics of our new ride

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Pics of our new ride   Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:13 pm

Well hear she is. Not pretty by no means, but not bad either for a New England car with 285,000 miles.

A couple of befores.



After wheels and intake



Back to top Go down
laidlow91

avatar

Posts : 552
Join date : 2009-01-23
Age : 39
Location : New Boston, NH

PostSubject: Re: Pics of our new ride   Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:21 pm

very nice...

you gonna fix the quarters or someone else doing it for you.
only asking cause mine need some work.
Back to top Go down
GasTT

avatar

Posts : 2675
Join date : 2009-01-19
Age : 29
Location : Treasure Coast, FL

PostSubject: Re: Pics of our new ride   Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:22 pm

Mine need replacing too... well the drivers side. She looks good Bill I'd love to hear what you payed for her. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Pics of our new ride   Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:46 pm

laidlow91 wrote:
very nice...

you gonna fix the quarters or someone else doing it for you.
only asking cause mine need some work.
I am going to do the body work or most of it myself including welding in the 1/4s. After looking under the car, it is not nearly as bad as I first thought.
Back to top Go down
laidlow91

avatar

Posts : 552
Join date : 2009-01-23
Age : 39
Location : New Boston, NH

PostSubject: Re: Pics of our new ride   Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:52 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
laidlow91 wrote:
very nice...

you gonna fix the quarters or someone else doing it for you.
only asking cause mine need some work.
I am going to do the body work or most of it myself including welding in the 1/4s. After looking under the car, it is not nearly as bad as I first thought.

are you replacing them or just cutting and adding metal where needed?
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
avatar

Posts : 6877
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 41
Location : East Hampstead, NH USA

PostSubject: Re: Pics of our new ride   Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:56 pm

I think you shoulda used the flash on those pics. They were kinda dark...

Cool

_________________
Bill "The Verb" Crovo - Resident Car Slut & Unicorn Hunter

A Toasted Marshmallow, A Long German, A Lame Suburban and expensive dreams...
Missing all my previous B's, D's and V... Sad
American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
"Ooooh! Look! Something shiny!"
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Pics of our new ride   Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:59 pm

laidlow91 wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:
laidlow91 wrote:
very nice...

you gonna fix the quarters or someone else doing it for you.
only asking cause mine need some work.
I am going to do the body work or most of it myself including welding in the 1/4s. After looking under the car, it is not nearly as bad as I first thought.

are you replacing them or just cutting and adding metal where needed?
I will cut out just the bad and replace with new where needed.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Pics of our new ride   Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:01 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
I think you shoulda used the flash on those pics. They were kinda dark...

Cool
STOP PICKING ON ME! You are ruining my self esteem. geek
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
avatar

Posts : 6877
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 41
Location : East Hampstead, NH USA

PostSubject: Re: Pics of our new ride   Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:04 pm

LOL! Sorry. Smile

Nice car. Should be real nice when you get done with it! afro

I'd be interested in helping (er... watching) you repair the rust. I'd like to see some real bodywork in action!

You making a GS again? Black with a silver stripe? Smile

_________________
Bill "The Verb" Crovo - Resident Car Slut & Unicorn Hunter

A Toasted Marshmallow, A Long German, A Lame Suburban and expensive dreams...
Missing all my previous B's, D's and V... Sad
American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
"Ooooh! Look! Something shiny!"
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Pics of our new ride   Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:26 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
LOL! Sorry. Smile

Nice car. Should be real nice when you get done with it! afro

I'd be interested in helping (er... watching) you repair the rust. I'd like to see some real bodywork in action!

You making a GS again? Black with a silver stripe? Smile
I would like to see some real bodywork action too. I have not done a body weld in many years. And I no longer own a da sander or paint gun. Sold all that crap when I got out of the car painting biz.

No more crazy paint jobs. The car is going to get a basic gloss black paint.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Pics of our new ride   Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:47 pm

GasTT wrote:
Mine need replacing too... well the drivers side. She looks good Bill I'd love to hear what you payed for her. Very Happy
Yeh. Not much Tim. Check the second line of my sig. It should explain it. Wink
Back to top Go down
GasTT

avatar

Posts : 2675
Join date : 2009-01-19
Age : 29
Location : Treasure Coast, FL

PostSubject: Re: Pics of our new ride   Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:50 pm

So a grand give or take. Not bad at all. We need to have a quarter welding party.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Pics of our new ride   Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:54 pm

GasTT wrote:
So a grand give or take. Not bad at all. We need to have a quarter welding party.
I have a line on some panels from another b-body. Just waiting to hear back from the guy.
Back to top Go down
interval_signal

avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2009-01-24
Location : central maine

PostSubject: Re: Pics of our new ride   Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:29 pm

Nice new ride. It came from maine right?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Pics of our new ride   Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:39 pm

interval_signal wrote:
Nice new ride. It came from maine right?
Thank you. It is actually from Scarborough, but we picked it up in Saco. Are you familiar with it?

This is the ad I saw http://maine.craigslist.org/cto/1018390057.html
Back to top Go down
interval_signal

avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2009-01-24
Location : central maine

PostSubject: Re: Pics of our new ride   Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:30 am

nope im not familiar with it, I did see the ad though. looks good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Pics of our new ride   

Back to top Go down
 
Pics of our new ride
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» 1995 1A2 Caprice Wagon for sale- $1,200.00 PICS N PRICE DROP
» folketsfiendes Beastmen of Ind - New pics 110707
» Afew random pics of my tomb kings
» MGP filming today (update: new pics in thread)
» Gerry's NYC bicycle pics from August 2008

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BADASS of New England :: BADASS information :: Bad talk-
Jump to: