BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Wheel and Tire Bundles
Not to be that guy or anything but... EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
Not to be that guy or anything but... EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
Not to be that guy or anything but... EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
Not to be that guy or anything but... EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
Not to be that guy or anything but... EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
Not to be that guy or anything but... EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
Not to be that guy or anything but... EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
Not to be that guy or anything but... EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

» Allagash canoe trips 2021
Not to be that guy or anything but... EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 9:02 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Not to be that guy or anything but...

Go down 
+12
boojum
95brmw
YachtDriver
GasTT
Ironfistdog
Cadet57
Matt Trakker
Pooge
No Moa
sdstick
toomanytoyz
1984twodoor
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

Not to be that guy or anything but... Empty
PostSubject: Not to be that guy or anything but...   Not to be that guy or anything but... EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 11:03 pm

Are we all ready! Razz Laughing

Snow blower is in the tent with an extension cord next to it, I put one of "kind of ok but not really good" tires I had on a wheel on the front of the cougar, and I have my snack bag packed for when I get called in to plow later on.

Bring on that snow!
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Not to be that guy or anything but...   Not to be that guy or anything but... EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 6:57 am

Bring it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
sdstick

sdstick

PostSubject: Re: Not to be that guy or anything but...   Not to be that guy or anything but... EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:34 am

Cars will be beached on the front grass opposite of where the snow gets moved.
Snowblower is looking forward to warming up
Matt is ready, somewhat willing & able.
Made a nice top hat for the generator, fridge is full of cold cans....
Ya....I'm ready
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: Not to be that guy or anything but...   Not to be that guy or anything but... EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:49 am

sure, All the snow blowers are ready, plow is ready, got all the saws topped of for FD duty tonight. Moved all the junk in the yard outta the way. Lets go.
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Not to be that guy or anything but...   Not to be that guy or anything but... EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:55 am

All of it, Glen???? Shocked

That's a lot to move! Wink
Back to top Go down
Pooge

Pooge

PostSubject: Re: Not to be that guy or anything but...   Not to be that guy or anything but... EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:59 am

I'm good to go: filled up a spare propane tank, 20+ gallons of 93 octane in the garage, new shocks and oil change on the truck, topping the truck gas tank off today at lunch, chainsaw is ready, and a couple Netflix movies next to the TV.

I see several hours of plowing tonight and tomorrow morning...
Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

PostSubject: Re: Not to be that guy or anything but...   Not to be that guy or anything but... EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 1:13 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
All of it, Glen???? Shocked

That's a lot to move! Wink

OK...I thought it but didnt say it... Razz

Although, he HAS been cleaning up alot in the past year.
Havent seen it recently so..... Question
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: Not to be that guy or anything but...   Not to be that guy or anything but... EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 1:19 pm

Took 2 tons to scrap weds, got about 10 more before I start back to 6 days a week march 1st
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Not to be that guy or anything but...   Not to be that guy or anything but... EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 2:14 pm

I'm hoping for the best-

-I filled up my truck
-Stocked up on groceries, that I actually needed, FOUR DAYS AGO, because I'm not a doosh,
-There is gas in the SS even though that likely won't be moving for a while
-Got some cash out of the bank (bastards closed down early) paid my CC just in case the internet cuts out...
-Bought a new Suncast snowshovel with the bent/backsaving handle a few days ago because the one I already had was awesome aside from the metal edge eventually starting to rust out, bought the same exact one and still made in USA, hell yeaaaa....
-Currently washing "my dirty undies dude, the whites..." at the laundromat...ripoff.

I'm hoping the tent in Malden that the other Impala is inside of will hold up. It hasn't collapsed before, even when we had that real bad winter resulting in snow piled all the way up to the roof on three sides of it. I think the moderately heavy winds will help keep snow from collecting too much on the roof of it.

Best thing is my Ariens is running good. Started it yesterday and ran it for a little bit, started it again just now. The choke took some getting used to because it works a little different now but it's running pissah!
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Not to be that guy or anything but...   Not to be that guy or anything but... EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 3:13 pm

Topped off the car this morning. Generator and snowblowers ready to go. Plenty of food and booze. Im ready.

Currently watching Charlie Wilson's War and working on some HO scale buildings Arrow

Governor Patrick ordered no non essential travel after 4pm.
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: Not to be that guy or anything but...   Not to be that guy or anything but... EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 3:35 pm

Good to hear we aren't a bunch of pansies!

I'll probably check in again by Saturday sometime, this storm will pay for a lot of caprice parts! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ironfistdog

Ironfistdog

PostSubject: Re: Not to be that guy or anything but...   Not to be that guy or anything but... EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 3:44 pm

I dug a shovel out of the garage.....

Got half tank of gas left in the caddy
Don't own a generator
Don't own a plow
Don't own a Snowblower

Moderate amount of food in the house. I might fill the bath with water.
That's about it.

It's gonna be 40* mon-wed. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Not to be that guy or anything but...   Not to be that guy or anything but... EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 4:32 pm

Cadet57 wrote:

Governor Patrick The Sedan Deval in his "look at me" fleece vest ordered no non essential travel after 4pm.

Fixed. Razz

While I think people should stay off the roads, and an advisory at the very least should have been alerted, I feel an outright ban on driving for the storm that early is showboating on the part of the Deval Campaign...lol. I only say this because they always seem to accuse critics of the same thing when someone actually brings up a valid point regarding something messed up they said or did.

Whole thing is just silly. I don't even see how it's enforceable overall.

Obviously we still have yet to see what this storm has in store for us, but what about all the other crazy-ass snowstorms that have occurred not only since '78, but even in the past few years?

I went to check on that tent my car is in, the damned tent smells like animal, not house cat but wild animal, piss. Surprised One zipper is totally torqued as well. I think it will be okay though. I think in the spring I'm buying one of those really nice car all-weather and breathable car covers, and just parking that thing outside on pavement...

Back to top Go down
GasTT

GasTT

PostSubject: Re: Not to be that guy or anything but...   Not to be that guy or anything but... EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 4:35 pm

Did my usual last minute planning. Got some food n stuff. Closed the shop early. Had my wife get some gas in the wagon before everybody ran out. Work truck is full. Gt the shovel out of the garage and the snow brush out of the wagon. Caddy still hiding in the garage. No driving past 4pm apparently so I'm in for the weekend.

Not to be that guy or anything but... 522014_10151286378213947_583997055_n

Here it comes!
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Not to be that guy or anything but...   Not to be that guy or anything but... EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 4:46 pm

Matt Trakker wrote:

I went to check on that tent my car is in, the damned tent smells like animal, not house cat but wild animal, piss. Surprised One zipper is totally torqued as well. I think it will be okay though. I think in the spring I'm buying one of those really nice car all-weather and breathable car covers, and just parking that thing outside on pavement...

Park it next to my cah next year. $75/mo. Heated Arrow
Back to top Go down
YachtDriver

YachtDriver

PostSubject: Re: Not to be that guy or anything but...   Not to be that guy or anything but... EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 6:35 pm

Not a bad price for heated storage Justin.

I am home safe and sound.

Driving this morning was worse than this evening. Roads felt slicker. Actually slid a couple of times. This evening was better for some reason. Made it home without any unintended slides.

Couple of shots of the way home. Not much on the ground yet here. But it's coming down. Kind of weird not seeing any cars on this stretch of 93.. I did eventually catch up with them before my exit.

Not to be that guy or anything but... 2013-02-08_16-37-11_51_zps2b66b5b4
Not to be that guy or anything but... 2013-02-08_16-37-17_422_zps64d250e0
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Not to be that guy or anything but...   Not to be that guy or anything but... EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 6:46 pm

Defied the governor and went out and picked up chinese food Laughing

Main road was a little hairy but nothing bad. My street was a mess. Have a good 2.5-3" on the ground. Staying in til the morning when we shovel out. Hoping I dont get paged into work.
Back to top Go down
95brmw

95brmw

PostSubject: Re: Not to be that guy or anything but...   Not to be that guy or anything but... EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 6:46 pm

Cadet57 wrote:
Matt Trakker wrote:

Park it next to my cah next year. $75/mo. Heated Arrow

Where is this place and how do I get my Fleetwood there now? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
95brmw

95brmw

PostSubject: Re: Not to be that guy or anything but...   Not to be that guy or anything but... EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 6:48 pm

Cadet57 wrote:
Defied the governor and went out and picked up chinese food Laughing

Not to be that guy or anything but... BRTky
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Not to be that guy or anything but...   Not to be that guy or anything but... EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 6:50 pm

YachtDriver wrote:
Not a bad price for heated storage Justin.

Not at all. Helps to have family friends with lots of toys Laughing

95brmw wrote:
Where is this place and how do I get my Fleetwood there now? Very Happy

Chicopee. It's a family friend who leases part of a warehouse for all his toys. Want me to see if he has an extra bay? Laughing

95brmw wrote:
Not to be that guy or anything but... BRTky

Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
95brmw

95brmw

PostSubject: Re: Not to be that guy or anything but...   Not to be that guy or anything but... EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 7:01 pm

At this point I think the FWD can ride out the winter. Its steering is worse than a shopping cart now anyways and I really should fix that.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Not to be that guy or anything but...   Not to be that guy or anything but... EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 8:33 pm

I am SO going for a ride through Haverhill and Methuen later on. Eff Patrick!!!! Razz

And.... I. LOVE. THIS. SUBARU!!!!!!!! Ken Block ain't got nothing on me! Wink For some reason, everyone in New England, even the normal diehardahs, pussed out and closed up early today. WTF? We only have like 6 inches of snow right now... Pussies. So anyways... Wife and daughter decided they wanted pizza, and the closest open shop was Sal's in Salem. No problem. Oh, wait... You close in 20 minutes? Yeah, sure. Be right there... I made the 30 mile round trip in 35 minutes! AHAHAHAHAHA! Weeeeeeee!!!!! Good thing the snow was covering my plate. Wink Most of it was unplowed, too. So much fun!

I can't wait to go back out!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Not to be that guy or anything but...   Not to be that guy or anything but... EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 8:34 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
I am SO going for a ride through Haverhill and Methuen later on. Eff Patrick!!!! Razz

And.... I. LOVE. THIS. SUBARU!!!!!!!! Ken Block ain't got nothing on me! Wink For some reason, everyone in New England, even the normal diehardahs, pussed out and closed up early today. WTF? We only have like 6 inches of snow right now... Pussies. So anyways... Wife and daughter decided they wanted pizza, and the closest open shop was Sal's in Salem. No problem. Oh, wait... You close in 20 minutes? Yeah, sure. Be right there... I made the 30 mile round trip in 35 minutes! AHAHAHAHAHA! Weeeeeeee!!!!! Good thing the snow was covering my plate. Wink

My bro just bought an H6 Outback but can't reg it since he's waiting on the title from the PO. He's PISSED Laughing
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Not to be that guy or anything but...   Not to be that guy or anything but... EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 8:46 pm

Tell him to go drive it anyways. Very Happy

It'll be worth it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Not to be that guy or anything but...   Not to be that guy or anything but... EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 8:47 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:

It'll be worth it. Razz

It's sitting in the PO's garage. It's a long story. It's an estate car and its sorta stuck in probate Surprised
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Not to be that guy or anything but...   Not to be that guy or anything but... EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 8:49 pm

Cadet57 wrote:
toomanytoyz wrote:

It'll be worth it. Razz

It's sitting in the PO's garage. It's a long story. It's an estate car and its sorta stuck in probate Surprised

Bummer.

Oh, humorous Scoobie side-note... The New England Subaru board is totally dead tonight. Everyone must be out playing in it! LOL! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Not to be that guy or anything but...   Not to be that guy or anything but... EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 8:52 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:

Oh, humorous Scoobie side-note... The New England Subaru board is totally dead tonight. Everyone must be out playing in it! LOL! Very Happy

Probably. Laughing
Back to top Go down
GasTT

GasTT

PostSubject: Re: Not to be that guy or anything but...   Not to be that guy or anything but... EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:55 pm

I wish I had a car worthy of playing in the snow. The wagons tires are shitty for snow, and my 2wd v6 work truck is terrible in the snow.

Keep loosing power for like 10 seconds at a time.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Not to be that guy or anything but...   Not to be that guy or anything but... EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 11:53 pm

GasTT wrote:
I wish I had a car worthy of playing in the snow. The wagons tires are shitty for snow, and my 2wd v6 work truck is terrible in the snow.

You should find yourself a good tire guy. Maybe you could get a hook up. Wink

How's the little one? Get any sleep lately? How's the Mrs?
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: Not to be that guy or anything but...   Not to be that guy or anything but... EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 1:05 am

I'm very near the edge. There are only two éclairs left and I can't find the umbrella stand.
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: Not to be that guy or anything but...   Not to be that guy or anything but... EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:44 am

Fak!!!!!!!!

Not to be that guy or anything but... 465D1859-72FC-488D-A4BC-D366E89B6EE6-2504-000000F3D18EF389
Back to top Go down
8bud

8bud

PostSubject: Re: Not to be that guy or anything but...   Not to be that guy or anything but... EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:47 am

I think they just showed a pic from billy mac on channel 9! Was that yours????
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Not to be that guy or anything but...   Not to be that guy or anything but... EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:52 am

21" On the ground here. 5' drifts. Very powdery snow, thankfully.

Some pics:
Not to be that guy or anything but... 529736_10151302957308553_2076446736_n

What's normally a two lane road with turn lanes on each side
Not to be that guy or anything but... 561548_10151302927518553_1138764757_n

Only part of the VW I could see, the CB antenna Laughing
Not to be that guy or anything but... 535705_10151302964568553_1181653101_n

Could be awhile before we see my brother's car
Not to be that guy or anything but... 556175_10151303024138553_1061644311_n

Main road thru town. Normally a 4 lane divided road
Not to be that guy or anything but... 536112_10151303023393553_408761881_n[/quote]
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Not to be that guy or anything but...   Not to be that guy or anything but... EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 12:08 pm

So... this scoobie rocks! I cleaned it off, fired it up, and puller right out! Smile
Not to be that guy or anything but... 2013-02-09101557_zpsc3fc6a32

Not to be that guy or anything but... 2013-02-09101633_zpsb0a5a5bc

Frozen glorious beard anyone?
Not to be that guy or anything but... 2013-02-09105227_zps3a58ac59

Went for a ride. I was the only one out, aside from the plows. Was WAY better driving on the non-plowed-recently roads. Down to the ice was iffy. But that turd is a drifting moh-sheen! Very Happy

Not to be that guy or anything but... 2013-02-09100638_zpsa46febe4

Not to be that guy or anything but... 2013-02-09100832_zps78376c44

Not to be that guy or anything but... 2013-02-09100648_zpsd97da2d1

Not to be that guy or anything but... 2013-02-09100303_zpsfe4ec26a

Not to be that guy or anything but... 2013-02-09100317_zps24d29875

Not to be that guy or anything but... 2013-02-09100331_zpse4bb3f93

Not to be that guy or anything but... 2013-02-09100450_zps636bec49

Not to be that guy or anything but... 2013-02-09101005_zpsb822f2da

Not to be that guy or anything but... 2013-02-09101016_zps8fea81ac

Maybe jugglin' a coffee, a butt, and a muffin while driving wasn't the best idea I ever had... Wink

Going to take the family out to breakfast now! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bladerunner

bladerunner

PostSubject: Re: Not to be that guy or anything but...   Not to be that guy or anything but... EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 1:36 pm

My back door

Not to be that guy or anything but... WP_20130209_005

Not to be that guy or anything but... WP_20130209_006

Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Not to be that guy or anything but...   Not to be that guy or anything but... EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 2:21 pm

Does your wife know you're posting pics of her back door on teh interwebs????
Back to top Go down
bladerunner

bladerunner

PostSubject: Re: Not to be that guy or anything but...   Not to be that guy or anything but... EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 3:02 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
Does your wife know you're posting pics of her back door on teh interwebs????
Razz
Back to top Go down
Ironfistdog

Ironfistdog

PostSubject: Re: Not to be that guy or anything but...   Not to be that guy or anything but... EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 4:07 pm

First ever Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham aero-sedan!

Not to be that guy or anything but... 88B4ED50-8FE9-4242-B3EF-2F8462626520-1392-00000377245EB152

Shoveled the driveway myself by hand with a regular handled shovel. 2hrs, 20"+ NOT drifts. Like a Star @ heaven Cool

Not to be that guy or anything but... 468F4A0A-73E6-4C47-AB32-F9C72492A0BB-1392-000003786B471672
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Not to be that guy or anything but...   Not to be that guy or anything but... EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 4:34 pm

Indy... You sir, need a snowblower. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Not to be that guy or anything but...   Not to be that guy or anything but... EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 5:03 pm

I still haven't tried to go outside... Laughing
Back to top Go down
bowtiepimp

bowtiepimp

PostSubject: Re: Not to be that guy or anything but...   Not to be that guy or anything but... EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 5:22 pm

Any other day I would be making jokes about driving a subaru, today on the other hand.......

Not to be that guy or anything but... Photo10

Shoveled a path to the door, started it and drove right out no problem Arrow

Went to myi n-laws to clean their walkway, loaded up the snowblower and went back home, figured I'd take the Sdstick approach......

Not to be that guy or anything but... Photo11

Not to be that guy or anything but... 25963_10

notice the van on the left is pretty clean, my neighbors didn't come out til I was done. All the snow drifted right into the corner and buried my pumpkin, even the wifes car parked behind mine was clean. Like a Star @ heaven

.... Tomorrow, it's time to go sledding jocolor
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: Not to be that guy or anything but...   Not to be that guy or anything but... EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:59 pm

30 hours in the truck and let me just say I hate fords...

Moving the c4500 around the unplowed yard to access a trailer for the bobcat the thing hooked up and drove straight over the snow, no plow or anything.

Go plowing in the F550 and I high centered it four EFFING TIMES! I gave up and they sent the track machine over to deal with the mess. It also required two tank fulls to get through the storm...underpowered junk v10 POS!

Also the idiot driving the F350 kept stalling the truck out and couldn't restart it requiring numerous jump starts.

Not to mention shoveling the walkways with the 3' snow drifts.

The good part is that I cleared the biga$$ windrows away from my driveway while the neighbors looked at me all pissed off! Laughing Tomorrow I'll clean it up with the snowblower and life will be good! Cool Glad to see everyone enjoyed the storm!
Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

PostSubject: Re: Not to be that guy or anything but...   Not to be that guy or anything but... EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:47 pm

bowtiepimp wrote:

...... figured I'd take the Sdstick approach......

Not to be that guy or anything but... Photo11

I predict King will have a very bright future...good job man.. Arrow

Have a couple pics...post later...Merrimac Valley always gets its share
Never lost power tho, so thats a plus
Back to top Go down
GasTT

GasTT

PostSubject: Re: Not to be that guy or anything but...   Not to be that guy or anything but... EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 4:20 pm

GasTT wrote:
Did my usual last minute planning. Got some food n stuff. Closed the shop early. Had my wife get some gas in the wagon before everybody ran out. Work truck is full. Gt the shovel out of the garage and the snow brush out of the wagon. Caddy still hiding in the garage. No driving past 4pm apparently so I'm in for the weekend.

Not to be that guy or anything but... 522014_10151286378213947_583997055_n

Here it comes!

Not to be that guy or anything but... 285281_10151289538658947_1019186051_n

Lost power Friday night. Just got it back. Cooked on the grill lol. Baby's good, wife's good. Back to work tomorrow.

Not to be that guy or anything but... 547792_10151289540658947_223782296_n

Slinging that white

Not to be that guy or anything but... 5977_10151289541248947_126141482_n

There she is.
Back to top Go down
GasTT

GasTT

PostSubject: Re: Not to be that guy or anything but...   Not to be that guy or anything but... EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 4:24 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
GasTT wrote:

You should find yourself a good tire guy. Maybe you could get a hook up. Wink

How's the little one? Get any sleep lately? How's the Mrs?

Haha yea I should...

Everything's great. Getting more sleep now that I'm used to the crying Wink. Not much I can do for her in the night she's on the natural bottle. Jessica's doing a great job. It's a learning experience for her never really being around babies but she's doing awesome.

Not to be that guy or anything but... 483466_495046643870670_1990481617_n
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Not to be that guy or anything but...   Not to be that guy or anything but... EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 7:07 pm

Not to be that guy or anything but... 65721_630352303906_1818855754_n

Not to be that guy or anything but... 222685_630352293926_1501718637_n

Surprised
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Not to be that guy or anything but...   Not to be that guy or anything but... EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 12:55 am

Just went to check on the '74 Impala...tent collapsed on it. Not good. I shoveled the snow off the roof of it but I'm still worried. From what I could see, the pipes hit the windshield and the hood, however I don't know if they actually "hit" them, or settled down onto them. Tomorrow after work I'll have to go out in the rain and try to shovel a path to the garage to get the car out or something.

Think I need to downsize to two cars...I don't have time for this crap. Surprised
Back to top Go down
GasTT

GasTT

PostSubject: Re: Not to be that guy or anything but...   Not to be that guy or anything but... EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:00 am

It's not because you have 3 cars Matt. Sucks that happened. No more cheesy tents for you! You've gotta rent some indoor storage for that thing..
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Not to be that guy or anything but...   Not to be that guy or anything but... EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:50 am

That sucks dude. Take pics of the tent for the insurance company in case you need it. Hopefully you had comp on it still. If not, homeowners may cover any damage. Hope it's ok.
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Not to be that guy or anything but...   Not to be that guy or anything but... EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 12:44 pm

I hope so too. I'm not mad about the tent because I got 5 years out of it and the zippers were starting to give me trouble, but I'm really surprised that this happened considering what it has been through before. I think snow must've drifted into one spot or something.

It's raining, so I really can't move the car out today, because then the cover will just get all wet and everything will be a big mess. I think if the rain lets up a little, I will bring my snowblower down and make a path from the driveway to the tent, then clear more of the driveway (that no one friggin' cleared) and park the car outside there tomorrow.

I'm hoping that the weight of the snow sort of slowly bent the pipes down onto the car and the car stopped them from going further, or by some miracle, they just stopped there. I did not lift the cover yet, it was dark and I was so pissed off and covered in wet snow up to my chest that I didn't want to look. From the looks of the tarp/cover on the car, the windshield "looked" intact and the hood wasn't dented. I DO know you can still get new windshields for 71-76 full size GM cars, they are all the same one including the Eldorados. Thankfully I have comprehensive on the car, it has a deductible, but that doesn't apply to glass in MA. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not to be that guy or anything but...   Not to be that guy or anything but... Empty

Back to top Go down

Not to be that guy or anything but...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BADASS of New England :: BADASS information :: Bad talk-
Jump to: