BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 101 on Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:40 pm
Latest topics
» 2012 and up Caprice PPV
Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:36 pm by No Moa

» I wasn't even looking for this one, I swear!
Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:52 am by 95brmw

» This forum needs a pulse check.... pics included
Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:04 pm by Grumpy

» 1994 Roadmaster Estate Wagon
Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:15 am by lvd2340

» Who're You callin a Turkey?
Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:32 pm by 802

» New Ride
Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:17 am by silverfox103

» Complete SS interior.
Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:35 pm by No Moa

» 2016 9th Annual Roundup, List of Attendees
Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:04 am by MASShole9C1

» Pictures from the 2016 Roundup
Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:03 pm by toomanytoyz

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 Look what i saw today

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
impss



Posts : 88
Join date : 2009-04-02
Age : 42
Location : Coventry, RI

PostSubject: Look what i saw today   Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:57 pm

I wanted to test drive it but i didn't have the time, It's the RS not sure what engine/HP it has.


I want one.....
Back to top Go down
Pooge



Posts : 1698
Join date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Look what i saw today   Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:11 pm

RS is a pimped out 6 cyl model, but from EVERYTHING thing that I have read, that does not mean it's a turd!

I would love to take one for a spin, but with a 400 HP SS V8 available for less than my pickup truck, I don't dare drive one, for fear of a giant loan on my credit when I wake up from the wet dream...

Doug
Back to top Go down
JRS9C1



Posts : 434
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 26
Location : Bethel ME

PostSubject: Re: Look what i saw today   Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:53 am

I saw a badass 6 speed SS yesterday Cool
Back to top Go down
Tomz9C1



Posts : 1486
Join date : 2009-01-21
Age : 53
Location : Rumford, Maine

PostSubject: Re: Look what i saw today   Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:56 am

JRS9C1 wrote:
I saw a badass 6 speed SS yesterday Cool
I did too. Wow,it was the same one!
Back to top Go down
impss



Posts : 88
Join date : 2009-04-02
Age : 42
Location : Coventry, RI

PostSubject: Re: Look what i saw today   Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:42 pm

Pooge wrote:
RS is a pimped out 6 cyl model, but from EVERYTHING thing that I have read, that does not mean it's a turd!

I would love to take one for a spin, but with a 400 HP SS V8 available for less than my pickup truck, I don't dare drive one, for fear of a giant loan on my credit when I wake up from the wet dream...

Doug
I read that the V6 has 300 HP.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Look what i saw today   Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:47 pm

impss wrote:
Pooge wrote:
RS is a pimped out 6 cyl model, but from EVERYTHING thing that I have read, that does not mean it's a turd!

I would love to take one for a spin, but with a 400 HP SS V8 available for less than my pickup truck, I don't dare drive one, for fear of a giant loan on my credit when I wake up from the wet dream...

Doug
I read that the V6 has 300 HP.
304hp and sub 15 second 1/4 miles. Very Happy

The chevrolet dealer that I got my truck has that same car but with black stripes.
Back to top Go down
impss



Posts : 88
Join date : 2009-04-02
Age : 42
Location : Coventry, RI

PostSubject: Re: Look what i saw today   Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:28 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
impss wrote:
Pooge wrote:
RS is a pimped out 6 cyl model, but from EVERYTHING thing that I have read, that does not mean it's a turd!

I would love to take one for a spin, but with a 400 HP SS V8 available for less than my pickup truck, I don't dare drive one, for fear of a giant loan on my credit when I wake up from the wet dream...

Doug
I read that the V6 has 300 HP.
304hp and sub 15 second 1/4 miles. Very Happy

The chevrolet dealer that I got my truck has that same car but with black stripes.
I definitely need to test drive one, maybe i'll wait for the SS.

Man that would suck!
Back to top Go down
No Moa



Posts : 3871
Join date : 2009-02-21
Age : 44
Location : Midcoast Maine

PostSubject: Re: Look what i saw today   Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:10 am

impss wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:
impss wrote:
Pooge wrote:
RS is a pimped out 6 cyl model, but from EVERYTHING thing that I have read, that does not mean it's a turd!

I would love to take one for a spin, but with a 400 HP SS V8 available for less than my pickup truck, I don't dare drive one, for fear of a giant loan on my credit when I wake up from the wet dream...

Doug
I read that the V6 has 300 HP.
304hp and sub 15 second 1/4 miles. Very Happy

The chevrolet dealer that I got my truck has that same car but with black stripes.
I definitely need to test drive one, maybe i'll wait for the SS.

Man that would suck!



Ok, sucks to be him, but how the hell did they set it flat on the ground????
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Look what i saw today   Today at 9:31 am

Back to top Go down
 
Look what i saw today
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» MGP filming today (update: new pics in thread)
» Threw in the PCM today!
» new oven today help
» I'm giving a paper on POTO today!
» Lost a good friend today

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BADASS of New England :: BADASS information :: Bad talk-
Jump to: