BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 132 on Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:26 pm
Latest topics
» 96 SS console, shifter, cable, brackets
Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:35 am by No Moa

» Lots of 77-79 B-body Parts New and Used
Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:08 pm by Rossj

» Pictures from the 2017 Roundup
Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:00 pm by Big Wagon Guy

» Brake line size help
Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:08 pm by 1984twodoor

» Surprise Surprise!
Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:17 pm by Big Wagon Guy

» 1980 Coupe De Ville
Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:55 pm by IMPALADAKID

» 2017 10th Annual Roundup, List of Attendees
Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:42 am by Big Wagon Guy

» Frame
Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:26 pm by MASShole9C1

» Random parts for sale
Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:46 pm by sdstick

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 WTB: Hotchkis springs and sway bars

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pooge

avatar

Posts : 1700
Join date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: WTB: Hotchkis springs and sway bars   Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:55 pm

I'm in the market for Hotchkis springs and sway bars before spring. Before I order them new, I figures I would keep my eyes peeled for a couple months and see if any used one pop up.

If anyone sees them please think of me and forward me a link!

Thanks,

Doug

_________________
1996 Impala SS - 45K original miles - 5.3 LS swap - Brand new Bilsteins...WHAT A DIFFERENCE!
Back to top Go down
8bud

avatar

Posts : 626
Join date : 2009-01-23
Age : 46
Location : Salem, NH

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Hotchkis springs and sway bars   Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:42 pm

scratch I can't think of anyone that has them. Laughing If I decide to sell 'em Ill put you second in line.
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

avatar

Posts : 5085
Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 36
Location : Reading, MA

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Hotchkis springs and sway bars   Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:56 pm

8bud wrote:
scratch I can't think of anyone that has them. Laughing If I decide to sell 'em Ill put you second in line.

Hahaha, I was just gonna say...


Yeah, well, like....I have some Hotchkis tie rods now...so they make the car go faster...just sayin'...
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

avatar

Posts : 4066
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 24
Location : Wilmington/Wakefield/Andover

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Hotchkis springs and sway bars   Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:56 pm

Matt Trakker wrote:
8bud wrote:
scratch I can't think of anyone that has them. Laughing If I decide to sell 'em Ill put you second in line.

Hahaha, I was just gonna say...


Yeah, well, like....I have some Hotchkis tie rods now...so they make the car go faster...just sayin'...

Hotchkis catalog says like 2000 horsepower inners and outers, and 1200 for just the adjusting sleeves!
Back to top Go down
sdstick

avatar

Posts : 4287
Join date : 2009-03-20
Location : Revere, MA

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Hotchkis springs and sway bars   Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:58 pm

Pooge wrote:
I'm in the market for Hotchkis springs and sway bars before spring. Before I order them new, I figures I would keep my eyes peeled for a couple months and see if any used one pop up.
...

You can always wait for BangshiftBoxy to go...well...BANG... cherry

_________________
Steve


96BBB 28K 3.42 Bolt-ons
95BBB 100K 3.73 383 New DD...already broke fixt the 4L60E twice
95 Black WB4 Hole...ee...grail
96 Black WB4 No holes in this
95BBB 189K 3.08 Old DD Stolen...by Matt. Cool
Whine..eee...Silver LS6
Back to top Go down
96Brougham



Posts : 819
Join date : 2009-02-02
Age : 29
Location : Easton MA

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Hotchkis springs and sway bars   Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:12 pm

I've got some hotchkis springs and sway bars I'll sell for around 3k, comes with a free 94 black Fleetwood!
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

avatar

Posts : 4066
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 24
Location : Wilmington/Wakefield/Andover

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Hotchkis springs and sway bars   Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:00 pm

sdstick wrote:
Pooge wrote:
I'm in the market for Hotchkis springs and sway bars before spring. Before I order them new, I figures I would keep my eyes peeled for a couple months and see if any used one pop up.
...

You can always wait for BangshiftBoxy to go...well...BANG... cherry

Get line!
Back to top Go down
No Moa

avatar

Posts : 3890
Join date : 2009-02-21
Age : 45
Location : Midcoast Maine

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Hotchkis springs and sway bars   Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:01 am

sdstick wrote:
You can always wait for BangshiftBoxy to go...well...BANG... cherry


Christ you probably have 2-3 sets in your garage, you are giving me a run for my money on parts. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
sdstick

avatar

Posts : 4287
Join date : 2009-03-20
Location : Revere, MA

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Hotchkis springs and sway bars   Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:25 am

No Moa wrote:
sdstick wrote:
You can always wait for BangshiftBoxy to go...well...BANG... cherry


Christ you probably have 2-3 sets in your garage, you are giving me a run for my money on parts. lol

NO.....Bills neighbor with the shotgun kept me from getting the set I had my eye on... Razz

No one ever wants to sell those parts....

I DO gve a box with Hotchkis on it sitting next to the 96....maybe THIS winter?

_________________
Steve


96BBB 28K 3.42 Bolt-ons
95BBB 100K 3.73 383 New DD...already broke fixt the 4L60E twice
95 Black WB4 Hole...ee...grail
96 Black WB4 No holes in this
95BBB 189K 3.08 Old DD Stolen...by Matt. Cool
Whine..eee...Silver LS6
Back to top Go down
No Moa

avatar

Posts : 3890
Join date : 2009-02-21
Age : 45
Location : Midcoast Maine

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Hotchkis springs and sway bars   Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:42 am

Ya, or next winter. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
8bud

avatar

Posts : 626
Join date : 2009-01-23
Age : 46
Location : Salem, NH

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Hotchkis springs and sway bars   Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:20 pm

sdstick wrote:
No Moa wrote:
sdstick wrote:
You can always wait for BangshiftBoxy to go...well...BANG... cherry


Christ you probably have 2-3 sets in your garage, you are giving me a run for my money on parts. lol

NO.....Bills neighbor with the shotgun kept me from getting the set I had my eye on... Razz

No one ever wants to sell those parts....

I DO gve a box with Hotchkis on it sitting next to the 96....maybe THIS winter?
He's been watching for a big, loud black car with shiny wheels to go by ever since. What a Face
The garage is booby trapped, too. Be careful, Steve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: WTB: Hotchkis springs and sway bars   

Back to top Go down
 
WTB: Hotchkis springs and sway bars
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BADASS of New England :: NE marketplace :: Parts for sale or wanted-
Jump to: