BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 101 on Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:40 pm
Latest topics
» WTB OBD1 Hypertech for 94 Roadmaster and 9c1 center caps
Yesterday at 4:41 pm by CrashMaster

» Looking for a fender and hood 96 Caprice
Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:59 pm by Black93Caprice

» Badass Cruise 2017
Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:51 am by bowtiepimp

» Looking for GMC caps
Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:31 pm by silverfox103

» WOnder why there is no picture?
Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:51 pm by 802

» 93 Roadmaster sedan on Craig's List
Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:18 pm by Matt Trakker

» 93 Roadmaster on Craig's List
Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:43 pm by silverton34c

» 39K RMW ?
Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:16 pm by Matt Trakker

» I wasn't even looking for this one, I swear!
Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:59 pm by No Moa

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
January 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 Craigs list threads

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IMPALADAKID
Admin


Posts : 1512
Join date : 2009-01-17
Age : 48

PostSubject: Craigs list threads   Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:19 pm

I will be deleting the two craigslist threads soon, as they are getting old. Brad started one, that is how old they are.

I am going to lock them for now, and deleting them by the end of the weekend.

You guys are welcome to start a new cl cars list and cl parts list with the most recent ads from the old threads if you like and keep it going.

Thank you
Bill

_________________
2014 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ Z71 5.3 Aluminum V8 (My daily)
2007 Pontiac G6 VL 2.4 I4 (Wife's Daily)
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor



Posts : 4059
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 23
Location : Wilmington/Wakefield/Andover

PostSubject: Re: Craigs list threads   Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:05 am

IMPALADAKID wrote:
I will be deleting the two craigslist threads soon, as they are getting old. Brad started one, that is how old they are.

I am going to lock them for now, and deleting them by the end of the weekend.

You guys are welcome to start a new cl cars list and cl parts list with the most recent ads from the old threads if you like and keep it going.

Thank you
Bill

LOL! That's how long it's been since you did a clean up!? Woah! I can't believe that. Is there anyway to save the last say...three pages and make a new thread about them? Delete the first few pages of posts? Just ideas so we don't lose our valuable BSing Laughing
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin


Posts : 1512
Join date : 2009-01-17
Age : 48

PostSubject: Re: Craigs list threads   Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:49 pm

1984twodoor wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:
I will be deleting the two craigslist threads soon, as they are getting old. Brad started one, that is how old they are.

I am going to lock them for now, and deleting them by the end of the weekend.

You guys are welcome to start a new cl cars list and cl parts list with the most recent ads from the old threads if you like and keep it going.

Thank you
Bill

LOL! That's how long it's been since you did a clean up!? Woah! I can't believe that. Is there anyway to save the last say...three pages and make a new thread about them? Delete the first few pages of posts? Just ideas so we don't lose our valuable BSing Laughing
I would love too, but it is such a PIA to do so. I might save the last page. I figure I could go back till I find the expired ads.

_________________
2014 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ Z71 5.3 Aluminum V8 (My daily)
2007 Pontiac G6 VL 2.4 I4 (Wife's Daily)
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President


Posts : 6870
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 40
Location : East Hampstead, NH USA

PostSubject: Re: Craigs list threads   Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:43 pm

Can you scroll forward and find some future ads too, while you're at it? It would be good to get a jump on the good deals, if possible. Okthanksbye!

_________________
Bill "The Verb" Crovo - Resident Car Slut & Unicorn Hunter

A Toasted Marshmallow, A Long German, A Lame Suburban and expensive dreams...
Missing all my previous B's, D's and V... Sad
American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
"Ooooh! Look! Something shiny!"
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
sdstick



Posts : 4278
Join date : 2009-03-20
Location : Revere, MA

PostSubject: Re: Craigs list threads   Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:39 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
Can you scroll forward and find some future ads too, while you're at it? It would be good to get a jump on the good deals, if possible. Okthanksbye!

Just dont scroll TO far ahead or he'll have already sold them too.. scratch

_________________
Steve


96BBB 28K 3.42 Bolt-ons
95BBB 100K 3.73 383 New DD...already broke fixt the 4L60E twice
95 Black WB4 Hole...ee...grail
96 Black WB4 No holes in this
95BBB 189K 3.08 Old DD Stolen...by Matt. Cool
Whine..eee...Silver LS6
Back to top Go down
No Moa



Posts : 3874
Join date : 2009-02-21
Age : 44
Location : Midcoast Maine

PostSubject: Re: Craigs list threads   Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:44 pm

Rofl! ^^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Craigs list threads   Today at 3:06 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Craigs list threads
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Craigs list Atl
» 89 Caprice
» My 1996 chevy caprice ss
» CRAIGSLIST NEW ENGLAND DEALS
» 92 Caprice for sale

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BADASS of New England :: BADASS information :: Bad talk-
Jump to: