BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Wheel and Tire Bundles
Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

» Allagash canoe trips 2021
Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 9:02 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol

Go down 
+18
Bull
mikiehews
95brmw
MASShole9C1
Cadet57
8bud
silverfox103
V8Killer
IMPALADAKID
No Moa
Ironfistdog
GasTT
sdstick
toomanytoyz
1984twodoor
Pooge
bfurches
Matt Trakker
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
sdstick

sdstick

Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol   Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 2:25 pm

Just dawned on me I scanned but didnt clear the code....damn...

Matt might be right tho...could just be the solenoid. Dont know of anything else in that system that could report that to the ECM

You know where I live, I might have 1 of those (or 4) parked in the driveway for test purposes

Also some other Odds & Ends (not sure which is which)
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol   Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 2:53 pm

^Haha, good to know! Are you also half-browser?

I looked up the code 26 on the big board, there are reports of the canister causing it as well as the gas cap being bad!

Right now i need to see how far back I should go replacing those lines to the charcoal canister because up near the front it appears sand got in where they were rotted out.

Thanks for the heads up on that Racetronix harness guys. I started looking into that as well and it seems easy enough to install in the car. I'm still confused as to whether or not that harness setup can completely bypass any wiring or anything related to the factory fuel pump relay and circuit, I've only seen vague descriptions so far hinting that it might work in conjunction with the original harness still in use...
Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol   Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 3:08 pm

All you use for the racetronics is your key on to trigger the included relay
Your mystery wiring can be removed & made to disappear forever into the bundle from which it came

Unless you want to save that power for the crotch cam if you ever decide to re-install it.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol   Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 EmptySun May 12, 2013 11:42 am

sdstick wrote:
All you use for the racetronics is your key on to trigger the included relay
Your mystery wiring can be removed & made to disappear forever into the bundle from which it came

Unless you want to save that power for the crotch cam if you ever decide to re-install it.. Razz

Damn. Now I have to SERIOUSLY reconsider this! lol

So in my dimwitted reasoning I'm to assume that the key on will trigger the ignition circuit to turn the engine over and supply power to the alternator that will in turn energize the new harness connected to the alternator, new harness including the new relay and then allowing the fuel pump to run. Smile

So anyway, there's this...

Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 943226_642107845706_858878660_n

Smile

Can't decide if I should just swap them on, or wait until I get new lugnuts and front brake stuff. The lugs are all mismatched and I don't like running anything but longer lugnuts like those outside thread lugs like I had on the white Caprice after Town Fair stripped my lugnut with the SS wheels on that time... Laughing
Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol   Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 EmptySun May 12, 2013 11:58 am

Matt Trakker wrote:

So in my dimwitted reasoning I'm to assume that the key on will trigger the ignition circuit to turn the engine over and supply power to the alternator that will in turn energize the new harness connected to the alternator, new harness including the new relay and then allowing the fuel pump to run. Smile

It wouldnt be dimwitted to assume the car will run after installation of this harness.. scratch
Only dimwitted part is forgetting you have a (+) cable that goes right from the battery to the altenator. Cool
(you'll remember this if you ever disconnect it & lay it somewhere unprotected) affraid
Back to top Go down
GasTT

GasTT

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol   Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 EmptySun May 12, 2013 2:21 pm

sdstick wrote:

Matt Trakker wrote:

Razz
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol   Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 EmptySun May 12, 2013 10:42 pm

GasTT wrote:
sdstick wrote:

Matt Trakker wrote:

Razz

A Mary Kaye salesperson decal would hide the lens to the camera very nicely... Cool
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol   Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 EmptySat May 18, 2013 4:03 pm

Small update, yesterday I mounted the SS wheels and tires back on there. While I had access I scraped and painted the part of the frame that goes over the rear end and some other areas. Found nothing very serious, thankfully. Laughing

Since the car was wearing no less than three different types of lugnuts throughout its wheels, I opted to get some of the S10 outside thread lugs in case I ever ran steel wheels with centercaps. I was worried about the regular lugs in conjunction with the SS wheels, after my Town Fair incident a couple years ago.

Today, I replaced the rear deck carpet and the speaker grilles (thanks Tim!). The old ones weren't terrible but the grilles had a few small browning spots and the carpet had some kind of pink crap stuck in it. I may try to clean the old one since it's out of the car now and isn't that bad. I pulled the ratty felt crap off the "new" grilles- I found a pair of Polk speakers in there and now you can see them. LOL The new stuff looks really good!
I also replaced the ashtray assembly since it had a broken stop that allowed it to half fall out of the dashboard...

I changed the oil today and had a scare. When I got my alignment, the guy said I was leaking oil at the drain plug. I figured that Fumoto or whatever it is drain valve was defective or loose. I bought a new plug just in case. Well when I got under there, I noticed I could not turn the ball valve inside of it. The actual body of the valve was crunched, something definitely hit it, and compressed it together so the tab couldn't turn in the slot to open the ball. I had to tap a flathead into the slot and bend it open carefully, then drain the oil. It's pretty deformed so I think something whacked it good, but I saw no evidence on the front crossmember, oil pan, or anything. No idea WTF happened! Either way, there is a new normal plug in there and everything was fine, it didn't lose any real amount of oil either. I did the Zerk fittings too.

Next up is try to fix the cluster fading problem, and fix the rattling brake pads on the pass. side. I may swap the dash pad tomorrow too.

I'll have to take a pic today since the car looks different! Smile

PS, the car drives GREAT with these tires on it. The Nittos are not pulling me side to side on the road, like what happened on the '93. Must have been a drag link or something that didn't show up with the skinny tires. This one drives real solid.
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol   Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:48 am

Forgot to post these...haha

New grilles are on the left, the others weren't terrible though.
Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 983981_647513547636_1211381651_n

Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 1003128_647513557616_1538183667_n

Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 690_647513552626_178205991_n

Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 1011888_647513617496_1868647657_n

Forgot to take an after picture, I'm wicked smaht!

I fixed the annoying brake pads on the pass side.  Applied some disc brake quiet and hammered the ears down on the pads.  Then when I drove it again, I noticed the driver's side was doing it too, just not as bad, couldn't hear the driver's side over the wicked loud passenger side.  Laughing   So that's on deck. 

Still haven't done the cluster repair or the dash pad.  We'll see how this week goes.
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol   Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 7:55 pm

For the sake of updating, a while back I put in a n00, supah mint dash pad, kehds.

Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 943244_649490415976_1576110357_n

Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 10347_649491029746_1002441011_n

Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 1016379_649491059686_997231829_n

Fixed the clustahh, hasn't skipped a beat since:

Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 1016051_649491064676_543279636_n

Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 1044134_649491089626_13300732_n

And biggest, most important of all, nothing else matters...last night I fixed the trunk light. HOLY SCHNIKES!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ironfistdog

Ironfistdog

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol   Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 8:07 pm

Nice sunglasses!
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol   Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 8:26 pm

Nice work, dude! Lookin' schweet! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol   Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 9:04 pm

Is that out of one tank!? You do know it isn't the Grandma caprice anymore right? You can drive this one faster than 30mph!
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol   Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 3:22 am

Ironfistdog wrote:
Nice sunglasses!
Laughing  I'm so glad someone caught that, I thought that was funny when I brought the picture up on my computer...

toomanytoyz wrote:
Nice work, dude! Lookin' schweet! Very Happy
Thanks dude-guy!

1984twodoor wrote:
Is that out of one tank!? You do know it isn't the Grandma caprice anymore right? You can drive this one faster than 30mph!
Heh, I wish.  This car does not do as well as the white Caprice with MPG. I don't know if it's the car, or the way the car affects your driving style.  I should replace this with that brown v6 boxy Caprice coupe lol.

Oh, and forgot proof of aforementioned light.  I have another spare with a shitty mercury switch so I might do the dual trunk light mod...

Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 533192_660533136276_1231178510_n

Might try to paint the floor pans where I can reach this week...and I need to figure out the glovebox light, it seems like the door doesn't close totally tight against the dash (you can push it in about 1/8" further when it's closed but it pops out) and the light stays on. Probably have to bend a piece of the latch or something.
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol   Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:45 pm

This week I took the bedliner off the tailpipes...it was sprayed on halfway down them, but I wanted to see the whole tailpipes of course!

Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 1186262_663808826766_236272102_n

Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 598522_663808831756_110022234_n

I still need to polish the half of the pipes that were exposed.  They're slightly more dull than up front. I hit them with some of that Turtle Wax metal polish stuff on a Powerball Mini and that did shine them up nice but I'd like to get them brighter if I can...

I also replaced the electronic silent flasher that was in the car with one of the Wagner "Made in USA" flashers that it probably came with installed...the electronic one blinked faster, but also when you tried to do a lane change or something and hit the stalk, it would take a second for the blinker to start flashing instead of the light flashing instantly like the other old fashioned kind. I like to hear the blinker too. Cool 

In case anyone was wondering, I was playing around with some door chime boxes I have.  Put a brown one from a 9c1 in there, the dome lights didn't come on with the door being opened up and it didn't have the delayed light that shuts off after you close the door.  There are also less pins in it than the green boxes have.  Put a black one from a FWB in there, the door chime sound was slightly different (barely noticeable) but it didn't seem compatible with my car as the dome light didn't come on with the door opened or something, I forget.  

Tonight I "detailed" the car, it was too dark to get pics but it made a noticeable difference.  I never got around to it once, the car didn't even have wax on it and the paint had a lot of swirls and oxidation in it.  I had cut the top surfaces about a month ago but didn't have time to finish it...so I started all over again tonight, I used Meguiars 105, Klasse All In One, and then some of that Meguiars Gold Class wax.  

This was after the M105, it already looked better with just bare paint!
Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 1239599_663809829756_1780754080_n

Sometime in the next week or two, I'm trying out some Master Series silver aluminum oxide primer on the floor pans underneath and some of their black topcoat stuff (AG111? Hasn't arrived yet), after I wire brush them down. It's supposedly impervious to road salt and the primer blocks out oxygen unlike black coatings. I've used it before on the dump bed of my friend's old dump truck, it was pretty bulletproof stuff, and the primer is damn near impossible to remove even with a wire brush attachment on a drill.  I'll take pics when I try to get that done, should be fun with loose paint falling on my face under the car laying on my back...Laughing I'll probably paint over what I did already with that stuff also, do the rest of the frame where I can reach, the inside of the bumper, core support bottom, tank straps, etc. After seeing some of the B's I have lately with no tank straps, no wheelhouses in the back (saw one last week like that, it was all closed up with Bondo, up around the notch in the frame), etc., I don't want this car to end up that way, even if I'm not going to drive it in the snow really.

Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol   Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:26 am

I'm SOoooo jealous of your time.......car looks great!
Back to top Go down
mikiehews

mikiehews

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol   Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 11:38 am

looks awesome, don't get married and have kids. I barley get enough time to vacuum  my car let alone mod it. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

V8Killer

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol   Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 1:07 pm

sdstick wrote:
X2 Cool 
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol   Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 7:12 pm

V8Killer wrote:
sdstick wrote:
X2  Cool 
x3

Best color to shine up too!
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol   Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 8:58 pm

Stop making these posts. You've almost got me liking DGGM! Very Happy

Looks wicked pissah, kehd! Smile
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol   Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 2:01 am

Haha, thanks guys!  Man, you should see this thing now, I honestly cannot believe how nice it looks compared to before.  It still "is what it is"  and has some swirling that didn't buff out or fill in, but it's night and day improved over that other pic. The bright moon tonight hits all the edges of the paint, so it looks like a dark almost black color, but then here and there you see DGGM glowing, it's really eerie and cool.  The paint feels weird, I'm used to feeling "okay but rough" paint on it that grabs your hand if you tried to feel the paint, crap stuck in it, the kind of paint that dirt sticks to.  Now it's like the paint feels slick, almost wet, when the car is dry. If you try to put a plastic bottle on the car in some places it slides off.Laughing 

I took it to the Danvers cruise night and it got a lot of attention and compliments, I was totally surprised. "Dude, kehd, they made a green one of those?"
I was able to see a lot better too because I hit the headlights with the DA while I was going around the car, I used some M105 (probably shouldn't but they were yellowed, who cares), and then the Klasse shyt.  That stuff is great because you can get it on all sorts of surfaces and it improves them, you can use it on tailpipes, wheels, lenses, paint, etc.  I clean it all up after but it's not like compound and wax that leaves white residue in cracks, it's an acrylic sealant.  I did the taillights also.  The back bumper used to be kinda faded on the top surface with some water spots and etch marks or something from years of rain dripping down over the taillights onto it, but after a bunch of passes they went away.

I'm gonna try putting some Mirror Glaze #7 on there next time I wash it and then wax.  Supposedly that stuff really makes the metallic paints pop.  

It was dark obviously but the moon and other ambient light kinda show how glossy the paint is on the ridges in the car...

Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 1234225_663976096556_1240519666_n

Bush reflected in the trunk
Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 993725_663976091566_1775939666_n

You guys may be jealous of my time but I'd rather have more money and I don't have a whole hell of a lot of time either...Laughing   I did almost all of this in the dark, when I finished it all up the other night it was as dark as those last couple of pictures and I was going by feel buffing the wax off...geek 

mikiehews wrote:
looks awesome, don't get married and have kids. I barley get enough time to vacuum  my car let alone mod it. Rolling Eyes
Haha, taken under advisement.  You should have seen the inside of this one before though, there was definitely years and years of evidence of kids stashing stuff and eating french fries in there.
This stuff is basically just playing with very large Hot Wheels for me and keep my mind off crap and stress I don't care to think about really.  I don't think I could ever get married anyway, if I ever had the money for any sort of stupid engagement ring that the populous inexplicably values as being what it is, I'd rather put a piece of broken Rolling Rock bottle in a rock tumbler, tie a piece of string around it, hand her that, and then go use the money to buy a Turbo Buick or something instead.  This is why I've been single for like five years I guess...geek
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol   Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 10:53 pm

Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 1385770_666447054736_755207696_n

I've done a good chunk of the undercarriage so far with the Mastercoat primer.  It came out surprisingly nice considering.

This is what the floor pans looked like underneath before:
Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 1381234_666445058736_696934204_n

Eff that!

This is after 2 coats of the silver urethane primer:
Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 1376350_666445442966_1419392310_n

I did this all with a throwaway chip brush.  I scraped or ground down any loose paint/rust on the floors, where the floors go up above the frame, rear frame rails, parts of the body up around the gas tank, where the body mounts are, basically whatever I could reach.  Did 2 coats as directed.  It's crazy stuff, you can't really strip it off after you apply it unless you sandblast it or something, and if you try to paint out of the can, the cover basically would weld itself onto the can afterward with the aluminum flake in it.  I had to scrub some off my elbow and it wouldn't go away.  It fills in pits in metal pretty well also.

For now, I'm spraying some simple satin/flat Rustoleum up under there over this paint.  Theoretically you can leave the "primer" (as they call it) out in the elements as it is, but I wanted black over it.  I think it's getting too late in the season for me to do the chassis black paint over this stuff with the time I want to devote to it, I'll be on my back painting above myself again, and I want it to level out without a lot of brush marks so I'll have to be careful.  It does level out pretty smooth considering it's an epoxy with a hardener in it, we did my friend's dump truck bed with it a couple years ago. I need to do some of the Tahoe as well.  I already ground down and painted some door lip rust on that thing and I used this silver paint for that.

I have some stuff from the same company called "EECI", which is a product a lot like Fluid Film as far as what it's applied for. You can thin it out with mineral spirits, and shoot it into crevices in the body where paint isn't an option. I believe it can be mixed into paints as well for a rustproofing agent.  It was apparently developed to put between steel plates on bridges where repainting jobs wouldn't be able to access.  
http://www.masterseriescoatings.com/index/inner-panel-protector/

I might try to brush some of that in the rear quarters and other places like that up underneath where crap may collect in the body and then next year maybe get some kind of cheap pump sprayer and put it in there/make a nozzle that can get in the body better.

I'll post a pic of the underneath with the black paint on there when I get a chance, it looks a million times better. I still need to get up toward the front of the car, the driver's side frame rail under the doors, and pull the rear wheels and get that area of the frame above the rear axle.
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol   Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:04 pm

I hope you bring this car to the round up. I am in love. I have a slightly used Cub Cadet, and transportation I would be willing to trade for it. I can even throw in an old grill as well. Razz 

But seriously, you car looks awesome. The work is really showing.Cool 
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol   Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 8:09 am

By far the best B body i ever owned. Still regret selling it, but at least it found a great home.
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
silverfox103

silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol   Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 8:56 am

That looks like a really good product, Matt. I checked out there site. How did you stumble on that?

Tom
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol   Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 10:28 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
I hope you bring this car to the round up. I am in love. I have a slightly used Cub Cadet, and transportation I would be willing to trade for it. I can even throw in an old grill as well. Razz 

But seriously, you car looks awesome. The work is really showing.Cool 
Heh, taken under consideration.  Thanks mang. I still haven't decided what car to take to the roundup!

No Moa wrote:
By far the best B body i ever owned. Still regret selling it, but at least it found a great home.
Ha, with the amount of B's you have/have owned I find that surprising to hear.  It has been a good car, I've put over 7,000 miles on it since maybe March (I didn't drive it a whole lot this winter, just to start taking care of some issues with it) and it hasn't broken down or anything like that.  The engine really does run nice in this thing, very smooth. I'm trying to preserve it the best I can and drive it every day pretty much, I've only put a few thousand on the Tahoe this year.  Laughing   I need to do some stuff to that thing now before the snow flies, I plan on putting this car away pretty much once that happens with an occasional use here and there if the roads are dry. I have N97s I may put some snow tires on for that, in a while. Just in case the truck has something happen to it and I NEED a car to get to work in. Don't know if I can budget it though, I haven't decided.  

silverfox103 wrote:
That looks like a really good product, Matt.  I checked out there site.  How did you stumble on that?

Tom
Tom, all of their stuff really is great as well as interesting.  It's a smaller company and I like that.  I had seen dealers selling this paint in the past at car shows, etc.  A friend used some on a steel garage at his house and it looked cool. A few years ago I tried some on my Blazer when I did the 14 bolt axle swap to it, I painted the u-bolts (I got custom flipped u-bolts instead of the GM ones that have the nuts on the bottom with plates under the axles tubes) and the whole axle with the silver paint.  I then put Rustoleum over that just to see what would happen. My dad still has that truck, and while some body sections now have rot issues, that axle still looks the same as the day it went in.  I'm sure it would look like I just painted it if I went under there and washed it with soap and water.  The thing with the silver paint (Primer) is that it blocks oxygen from getting to the metal, black paints, even POR-15 apparently do not, from what I've read?  Aluminum oxide is the trick I guess.

When we did my friend's dump truck bed, it was all rusty and chitty looking.  We just scraped it down and painted the whole thing silver, then used this company's black paint over that, the AG111 stuff.  It's like an epoxy, I guess like how the SEM has a hardener for it?  I do not think  it's the same as SEM though.  Whatever it is it's tough as nails when it sets.  

I will also say, while these things are in quarts, they go a long way.  The silver stuff in a quart would probably paint the undercarriages of 2 cars.  It covers like crazy and gets into crevices easily. They sell a kit as most of the products seem to work together as a system, even though you can use them individually alone as well.
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol   Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 10:39 pm

As much as I love the SEM I kind of wish I had tried some of this stuff on my project. Maybe I'll experiment on the next one. Or maybe if the SEM doesn't hold up (which I still highly doubt) I'll have to blow the car apart again in 15 years and do it all over...with a lift and a heated garage.
Back to top Go down
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol   Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:50 pm

Wow, that floor pan work looks awesome. I've been using master Series for years, for the exact same thing you just used it for, and it works well.

I hate that job, though. There are so many nooks and crannies and areas behind brake and fuel lines, or up where you just can't access to scrape/prep the surface, so I always feel like the rust I am getting is the easy stuff and the hard stuff is lurking, out of reach, growing into a hole and giving me a "fuck you" wink.

Kudos to you for what looks like a thorough approach.
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol   Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:43 am

Bull wrote:
Wow, that floor pan work looks awesome.  I've been using master Series for years, for the exact same thing you just used it for, and it works well.

I hate that job, though.  There are so many nooks and crannies and areas behind brake and fuel lines, or up where you just can't access to scrape/prep the surface, so I always feel like the rust I am getting is the easy stuff and the hard stuff is lurking, out of reach, growing into a hole and giving me a "fuck you" wink.

Kudos to you for what looks like a thorough approach.
Thank you sir!  Feels good I'm not the only one that's tried that paint, I knew I wasn't crazy!  It's really tenacious stuff. I still can't get over how that silver product holds onto whatever you apply it to. I got some on my tailpipe and I CAN'T. GET. IT. OFF!!!!  I need to find the pictures of when I painted the truck rear end with it.

If I had time and resources I would have tried to sandblast the bottom like Matt did on his 87's floor, but I just couldn't do that.  That's what this paint is sort of developed for I guess, rusted bridges and whatever.  

I'm not going for perfection, mostly just everything I can get to. There are places like in the framerails I'd like to get to but can't reach, however a lot of that still had some black coating on it.  Then other places were like straight surface rust.  Even even on the floor pans, the pan itself would be rusty, then the piece of metal curving down from above the framerail meeting it?  Still had green paint and no bubbling. I don't get how that happens.

The most rusty part of the car is the inner back bumper.  I will likely remove the cover in the spring and just scrape that down and paint it.  It's not rotted but I hate knowing it is all rusty under there.

I need to do the middle of the car up above the driveshaft. It's not terrible and this pic makes it look worse than it is, but since I think I can reach it, might as well.  I'd like to paint the driveshaft, but I may just wirebrush and spray paint that.  I don't want put a blob of paint that will throw it off balance or something.  Smile

Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 1395320_668163260446_321030838_n
Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol   Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:51 am

Do yourself a favor & pull the DS for that job

Takes no time at all...just get a cheapy tranny plug to keep fluid where it belongs.

How are the U-Joints?....you can justify pulling the DS by replacing them...if you need more reason.
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol   Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 8:38 am

sdstick wrote:
Do yourself a favor & pull the DS for that job

Takes no time at all...just get a cheapy tranny plug to keep fluid where it belongs.

How are the U-Joints?....you can justify pulling the DS by replacing them...if you need more reason.
^ There you go! Having as much room as possible for this job is ideal, trust me.
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol   Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:40 pm

I'm not sure on the u-joints. It does seem like there's some play in there as I hear a clack occasionally under a sudden load, but I've never checked them or actually learned how to check them in the first place.

I probably will take it out and put it in if it's easy enough. Anything to do with driveshafts always scared me because I grew up around a Bronco, then had a Suburban which had a 2 piece driveshaft and center bearing that was a nightmare, and when I had u-joints done on the white Caprice (one was seized up or something), they had a hard time getting it back in the car I guess. Laughing scratch 

It wasn't that bad above the driveshaft so I was just going to paint it, I'll probably just leave that whole area for later on.
Back to top Go down
8bud

8bud

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol   Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 7:43 pm

You're doing an awesome job with the car, Matt. Lookin sweet.cheers 
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol   Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 8:34 pm

Lookin' good, kehd! lol! 

Impressive work!
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol   Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 8:33 am

I think i did the u joints in that when i did the suspension.
Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol   Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:56 pm

Ya....I can tell from the pics....Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Machine-De-Zine

Machine-De-Zine

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol   Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 2:22 am

sdstick wrote:

ouch!
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol   Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 9:25 am

sdstick wrote:
Thank you, I know it was an awesome job. Can't help it I'm a natural! Smile
Back to top Go down
tonyc712000

tonyc712000

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol   Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 9:10 pm

Matt! Fantastic job on that SS! I noticed back in June you fixed the dash! Mine is OUT and my son and I had it apart, cleaned, and I TRIED to pull up those contacts but did.t have the right little tool...So I just tried with my fingernail. Didn't do too well I guess. It's still OUT! What do I has ta doooo???Mad 
Maybe we can talk about it tomorrow......
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol   Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 11:53 pm

8bud wrote:
You're doing an awesome job with the car, Matt. Lookin sweet.cheers 
Thanks, you should see it now. It's not perfect by any means but it is fun seeing it get better and better. It's like that Stephen King movie "Christine" or something.Laughing 

toomanytoyz wrote:
Lookin' good, kehd! lol! 

Impressive work!
Thank you sir! It does look wicked awesome now kehd!

No Moa wrote:
I think i did the u joints in that when i did the suspension.
sdstick wrote:
Machine-De-Zine wrote:
sdstick wrote:
ouch!
No Moa wrote:
sdstick wrote:
Thank you, I know it was an awesome job. Can't help it I'm a natural! Smile

Did you spray the u-joints with that brown paint that movie productions use to simulate rust? Because you really went all out! Laughing 
[I worked on an HBO mini-series in G'lostah last Monday with the old Impala, there was a 60-something Dodge truck they had done that to!]

tonyc712000 wrote:
Matt! Fantastic job on that SS! I noticed back in June you fixed the dash! Mine is OUT and my son and I had it apart, cleaned, and I TRIED to pull up those contacts but did.t have the right little tool...So I just tried with my fingernail. Didn't do too well I guess. It's still OUT! What do I has ta doooo???Mad 
Maybe we can talk about it tomorrow......
I'll describe it more tomorrow, but I used an extremely advanced and hard to find tool also known as a pushpin to pull up on them. Razz 
You also need to clean the contacts with a Q-tip dipped in alcohol, and use a soldering iron on the dimpled soldered points. It was tricky but not terrible.
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol   Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 6:03 pm

Not much of an update...I painted the rest of what I'd painted already under the car with some flat black spray Rustoleum (the kind in the taller silver cans, seems thicker). It came out pretty nice. No pic yet, have to do that this week.  Should be a good base for the AG111 but I probably don't even NEED to use that stuff on top of this, from how it appears now.

Not really planning on doing too much more with it until springtime, I was going to buy a set of snow tires and put them on my N97s like I'd mentioned, but that's going on the back burner. This is not going to see any planned snow usage, I'd have to buy tires, then get them mounted, and still buy a set of truck centers and lugnut covers, I just have the outside thread lugnuts on there now.  I just can't see spending money I don't have on that, I just had to buy a new tent garage to park the '74 Impala in and I have to fix some stuff on the Tahoe for wintertime.   I haven't been using it much at all, it kind of just hangs out and I was driving the SS all the time.
Sucks since I wanted to see how the car would look setup like that with blackwall tires but oh well.  I have my Rally wheels in the basement that I will likely put on there again just in case I need to take the car out or something happens to my truck.  The Radial T/As have hardly any mileage on them, and from my past experience they are ok in snow. I think those things are actually M&S rated.  I may paint the chrome wheels flat black with Plastidip, then put a bunch of wax on the police center caps and leave those chrome.

Had an odd, but not surprising, incident in the SS last week.  I went to take the car to my friend's house in Danvers.  Started car in driveway, it fired up for a second and then stalled.  Tried again, same thing, 2 more times actually.  I pulled the "hot wire" that runs the fuel pump out of the fuse box for the hell of it, and cranked it.  The car did the same thing but even worse the next time, then apparently used what was left in the fuel line and then the car just cranked, no fire.  [This to me was good because it showed me whatever wire is supposed to be working in the fuel pump relay circuit is probably dead and not working intermittently so when the time comes it can be troubleshot.]

Anyway, right then I plugged the fuse back in and the car fired right up like new when I cranked it.  

Drove to Danvers on 128 no issues, left car in my friend's driveway for 45 minutes before we went to the 99. I went out to the car since we were gonna take that, and while it started, the car ran like a bag of ass...it was running, but under load it was sputtering and basically wanted to die. It didn't stall though. I shut it off and started it again, same thing.  Said 'F' it and we took my friends Lexus to the 99 lol.  

Came back, got in my car to see what it was doing now, and it started and ran fine.  Wtf?  Drove it to Malden and got the Tahoe, then went home.  Laughing 

My guess is that whatever is causing me to smell the very faint fuel odor when the car is running, is also allowing air into the fuel system.  Therefore, maybe there was an air pocket in the lines when I had the initial problem, not allowing it to run totally, I pulled the fuse and cranked it, clearing the line out, and putting the fuse back in ran fuel through the line.  At my friends house, the same thing sort of happened but not as bad, and then after letting it settle it sort of "fixed" itself while I was at the 99.  Of course, I have no full on solid idea of how the fuel system actually works yet in these cars, I suppose it could be other things too.  It did run and drive fine on 128, and then later on when I took it to Malden from Danvers.scratch   No clue where the fuel pressure issue is, when I smell fuel it's so faint that it's almost like a natural gas leak. It's not that stronger raw smell you get when you pass a gas station that had someone spill fuel all over the ground, etc.  It is fuel, but a light scent.  It mostly smells around the back of the car, and near the rear wheels on both sides pretty much, so I'm guessing it's where a hose goes into the sending unit or something.  I may swap a locking gas cap on there just in case that is bad...because I smelled it around there also, and I don't know if the FPR could tie into this but it looks to be as old as the car so I may replace that too.

I know I "should" get the Racetronix harness for the car, but I don't think that will totally solve anything- I've been told by several people that if there is a no prime condition, etc., the car will still not run even with that harness, and that it gets a signal from the factory wiring?    Either way, I don't have the resources to deal with it yet, that's why I've been putting it off and fixing other crap I know I can do now on my own.  I will likely do the front brakes first to get them out of the way and then leave that fuel issue for the next item and the A/C for last.
Back to top Go down
silverfox103

silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol   Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 7:23 pm

Matt

There is a rubber hose connecting to one of the tubes of the sending unit. Sometimes that comes off of the tube. There also could be a leak in the sending unit, usually one of the tubes is rusted. Most likely, your fuel pump is on the way out. Until you figure this problem, I wouldn't keep too much gas in the tank; it makes it easier to drop when not much gas is in the tank.

Tom
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol   Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 8:11 pm

I'm not sure how I've missed this thread this whole time. Then again, I'm not on much anymore.

Sooooo much to read. Lol. Great pictures and tips along the way! I like the job you've done so far on the floor pan. I've got a car in mind I could do that to. Not as bad as yours was, but worse than the 9C1 is.

Keep up the good work! Like I said, maybe we can shoot the shit this weekend. You know where to find me.
Back to top Go down
GasTT

GasTT

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol   Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 8:09 pm

Find the real problem, fix the rear problem and have no more problem. Racetronix kit was not made to put a bandaid on an existing butchered fuel pump relay circuit.
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol   Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 3:30 pm

silverfox103 wrote:
Matt

There is a rubber hose connecting to one of the tubes of the sending unit.  Sometimes that comes off of the tube.  There also could be a leak in the sending unit, usually one of the tubes is rusted.  Most likely, your fuel pump is on the way out.  Until you figure this problem, I wouldn't keep too much gas in the tank; it makes it easier to drop when not much gas is in the tank.

Tom
If I get the time before the weather starts to suck terribly, I will have to get under there and maybe play with those hoses, or jam my camera up above there and try to see if anything is visibly amiss.  I will be swapping the wheels on the car...
FWIW I believe the pump in this car is a recent Delco one.  However as we all know sometimes they do crap out when brand new even.  The car did run excellent when I put it back in Malden, and the 3 times I've been back and forth to there since, it started right up and ran perfect.  That's what pisses me off the most about the issue, the damned car runs so excellent aside from this!

MASShole9C1 wrote:
I'm not sure how I've missed this thread this whole time. Then again, I'm not on much anymore.

Sooooo much to read. Lol. Great pictures and tips along the way! I like the job you've done so far on the floor pan. I've got a car in mind I could do that to. Not as bad as yours was, but worse than the 9C1 is.

Keep up the good work! Like I said, maybe we can shoot the shit this weekend. You know where to find me.
When I first got this car, I thought it was " kinda bad", but I think it looked worse than it really is and I'm used to the old Impala that has a pretty nice undercarriage, although it was undercoated new.  I just want to get it to a point where I don't have to worry about it anymore, rust scares me considering some of the things I've owned in the past!  I like the MasterSeries because the prep required is not rocket science.  There's no crap you have to deal with like you would with POR-15.  I don't remember what the prep is for SEM but the silver paint is very easy to use as far as thinking is concerned, and the paint you can top coat it with isn't bad either.  

GasTT wrote:
Find the real problem, fix the rear problem and have no more problem. Racetronix kit was not made to put a bandaid on an existing butchered fuel pump relay circuit.
That's the plan.   At the worst I'll just have to take it someplace and have it looked at.  I have the Tahoe so it's not the end of the world.  I'm going to take the SS today and drive it to see if it's okay.  The car didn't leave me stranded, but it acted up so I was all " Shocked "  and whatnot...
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol   Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 7:03 am

An update on the SS as I let the 40 year old Impala warm up to go to work, lol...

This morning I tried to take the car to Danvers...it did the same issue where it would not start, the car hiccuped and died twice.  It is cold out, below freezing today, and the last time this happened it was cold. I pulled the "fuel pump fuse", let it crank, re-tried, ran for 4 seconds, conked out, retried that whole sequence again, it ran and ran fine but the exh. smelled rich.  Took my chanced and took the car out, but when I got to 128's rotary to get on the highway, as soon as I got up the ramp, the car suddenly didn't want to go over 30-35 MPH.  Something happened with the tranny I guess but I'm not sure...I had to make a phone call that I'd be late most likely, then limped the car back home in second gear since it seemed to drive better that way.  

AAAAARGH!  No clue what the problem is, reverse works fine with no slip, car takes off normal like it always has, it's like it just gets to this threshold of speed and then the tranny says "Uh yeah no thanks"...lol.

This is not a good time for this to happen. Mad   I'm hoping it's some problem that the cold just totally exacerbated that might clear up for now when it's warmer later or in the next few days.  We'll see.
Back to top Go down
silverfox103

silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol   Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 8:45 am

Sounds like your transmission went into "limp" mode. I'm guessing your tranny is OK; it is in response to something else going on. Had an aftermarket alarm system wreak havoc on my daughters Caprice, it would go into limp mode. Still sounds like your problem is fuel pump related.

Tom
Back to top Go down
Ironfistdog

Ironfistdog

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol   Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 10:42 am

Did you check the vacuum Hoses connected to the fuel regulator?
Any check engine lights coming on?
Check the wiring on the injectors for breaks too I had an lt1 run like total crap, swapped out EVERYTHING and it ended up being just a broken injector wire.
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol   Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 2:23 pm

I just got home from work right now. I'm gonna run out there and see what's up with the car now, esp. since it's much warmer out.

The car drove fine right up until 128 when I got on the highway, I know for a fact I was going like 40-45 for at least a little bit before I got to the rotary, lol.

The check engine light has been coming on since I've had it. The last time when it was looked into, it was an evap solenoid code. That was months ago, I don't have a scan tool to check things on it. The last time when it didn't want to start, the CEL came on right away and didn't seem to be typical of when I was used to the CEL coming on usually.
Tom, this car once had a keyless system or alarm installed at the dealer when new since the car didn't come with one factory. So who knows...Razz 

The transmission always shifted beautiful, as long as I've owned the car. I do not beat on this car either, aside from what people may have seen me do with it at the Roundup and even that wasn't anything nuts. Haha.
I'm thinking that the car would not go into third gear. I was freaking out when this went down so I didn't notice if the CEL came on right when that happened. I didn't even know a car this old had a limp mode feature.

Indy I'm going to go out there and turn the key on, and see if fuel is in the vac hose at the regulator. I know that is a warning sign. There's only one hose right? I will look at the wires too as there is no home plate on the car so stuff is pretty out there in the open. I'm going to try to drive the car too and see if it's still like it was.

I really hope this isn't some PITA major thing because honestly I might have to sell the car at a loss and get something else (or nothing), my mind is going haywire and I'm freaking out, I know. Laughing  Worst case, it sits for the winter under close watch and I deal with it in the spring or something. I really like this car so I don't know...
Thank god for the yellow Impala, my truck is not where I live right now so I took that car all the way to Boxford for work today.

Back to top Go down
silverfox103

silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol   Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 2:36 pm

Matt, it definitely has a limp mode. My daughter had a 94 also, that went into limp mode. Also my Caprice wagon, has an intermittent check engine light. Everytime it goes on, it puts the car into what I call a safe mode. Both fans will come on. I have tinkered and played around with it, no luck Next Monday, it goes to the shop, to have them figure it out.

Tom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol   Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ok, so I made a thread for the DGGM...lol
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next