I helped the Iceman cut his bench down to make way for his 6-speed conversion. He purchased a passenger side seat cover to do this mod, and it worked perfectly. The hard part of the day was getting the little rings off and on that held the cover to the cushin.
Upper and lower seperated
Cutting and grinding welds.
Welding up wire tabs to match the other side out of the leftover portion I cut off.
Both sides now are the same and ready for the bucket seat cover
Outer side of seat.
Inner side of seat
Cutting the foam
Lower is now back together
Putting the seat back together.
Back in the car and done.
So we went from this.