BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 105 on Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:02 am
Latest topics
» 95 9c1 Maine state police car
Yesterday at 4:50 pm by MalibuSSwagon

» 1994 Roadmaster sedan
Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:37 pm by 95brmw

» 96 9C1
Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:30 pm by Cadet57

» 94 RMS 60k miles and 94 FWB with 76k for sale
Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:03 pm by CrashMaster

» Harness wanted
Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:43 pm by No Moa

» WANTED DR side Exhaust manifold
Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:32 pm by Tomz9C1

» 9c1/SS rear disc brakes
Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:06 pm by MalibuSSwagon

» Badass Cruise 2017
Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:34 am by MalibuSSwagon

» This forum needs a pulse check.... pics included
Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:52 pm by sdstick

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 It's a sad day for the white 95 caprice.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
No Moa

avatar

Posts : 3886
Join date : 2009-02-21
Age : 44
Location : Midcoast Maine

PostSubject: It's a sad day for the white 95 caprice.    Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:14 am

That poor 95 I bought that I wanted to redo but couldn't get a title came under the knife (sawsall) yesterday. I sold the floor pan to Justin white, so I cut the lower rears out, They are in great shape,The ss grey door panels are in great shape. it was tough to cut the car apart. But several parts will go to restoring a couple nice SS impalas.
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
1984twodoor

avatar

Posts : 4059
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 23
Location : Wilmington/Wakefield/Andover

PostSubject: Re: It's a sad day for the white 95 caprice.    Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:21 am

No Moa wrote:
That poor 95 I bought that I wanted to redo but couldn't get a title came under the knife (sawsall) yesterday. I sold the floor pan to Justin white, so I cut the lower rears out, They are in great shape,The ss grey door panels are in great shape. it was tough to cut the car apart. But several parts will go to restoring a couple nice SS impalas.

If the parts go on to be used by others then it's ok to have to cut a car up/junk it. But just think, you do have the 1A2 to keep you company
Back to top Go down
sdstick

avatar

Posts : 4284
Join date : 2009-03-20
Location : Revere, MA

PostSubject: Re: It's a sad day for the white 95 caprice.    Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:52 am

Murderer Like a Star @ heaven

OK...I'm over it Rolling Eyes
How are the rocker panels?

Screw the 1A2...he has the caddu Arrow

_________________
Steve


96BBB 28K 3.42 Bolt-ons
95BBB 100K 3.73 383 New DD...already broke fixt the 4L60E twice
95 Black WB4 Hole...ee...grail
96 Black WB4 No holes in this
95BBB 189K 3.08 Old DD Stolen...by Matt. Cool
Whine..eee...Silver LS6
Back to top Go down
No Moa

avatar

Posts : 3886
Join date : 2009-02-21
Age : 44
Location : Midcoast Maine

PostSubject: Re: It's a sad day for the white 95 caprice.    Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:13 am

1984twodoor wrote:
No Moa wrote:
That poor 95 I bought that I wanted to redo but couldn't get a title came under the knife (sawsall) yesterday. I sold the floor pan to Justin white, so I cut the lower rears out, They are in great shape,The ss grey door panels are in great shape. it was tough to cut the car apart. But several parts will go to restoring a couple nice SS impalas.

If the parts go on to be used by others then it's ok to have to cut a car up/junk it. But just think, you do have the 1A2 to keep you company

Rusted out 1A2. Shes really rusty. It might be the next thing on the chopping block.

sdstick wrote:
Murderer Like a Star @ heaven

OK...I'm over it Rolling Eyes
How are the rocker panels?

Screw the 1A2...he has the caddu Arrow

Rockers are ok, going with the floor to Justin.

Caddy ftw!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
1984twodoor

avatar

Posts : 4059
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 23
Location : Wilmington/Wakefield/Andover

PostSubject: Re: It's a sad day for the white 95 caprice.    Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:14 pm

No Moa wrote:
1984twodoor wrote:
No Moa wrote:
That poor 95 I bought that I wanted to redo but couldn't get a title came under the knife (sawsall) yesterday. I sold the floor pan to Justin white, so I cut the lower rears out, They are in great shape,The ss grey door panels are in great shape. it was tough to cut the car apart. But several parts will go to restoring a couple nice SS impalas.

If the parts go on to be used by others then it's ok to have to cut a car up/junk it. But just think, you do have the 1A2 to keep you company

Rusted out 1A2. Shes really rusty. It might be the next thing on the chopping block.



sdstick wrote:
Murderer Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Cadet57

avatar

Posts : 4479
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 29
Location : Chicopee, MA

PostSubject: Re: It's a sad day for the white 95 caprice.    Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:28 pm

If it does, I'm going to want a price on stuff. I don't feel like doing more bodywork than I need to. Laughing I'll take a canoe to maine if that's what it takes!
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

avatar

Posts : 5079
Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 35
Location : Reading, MA

PostSubject: Re: It's a sad day for the white 95 caprice.    Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:06 pm

Hmmm..I have a white Caprice that needs some lower rear patches....
Back to top Go down
sdstick

avatar

Posts : 4284
Join date : 2009-03-20
Location : Revere, MA

PostSubject: Re: It's a sad day for the white 95 caprice.    Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:16 pm

No Moa wrote:
...I sold the floor pan to Justin white....

Who's Justin White?

_________________
Steve


96BBB 28K 3.42 Bolt-ons
95BBB 100K 3.73 383 New DD...already broke fixt the 4L60E twice
95 Black WB4 Hole...ee...grail
96 Black WB4 No holes in this
95BBB 189K 3.08 Old DD Stolen...by Matt. Cool
Whine..eee...Silver LS6
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

avatar

Posts : 4479
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 29
Location : Chicopee, MA

PostSubject: Re: It's a sad day for the white 95 caprice.    Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:21 pm

sdstick wrote:
No Moa wrote:
...I sold the floor pan to Justin white....

Who's Justin White?

confused

Back to top Go down
No Moa

avatar

Posts : 3886
Join date : 2009-02-21
Age : 44
Location : Midcoast Maine

PostSubject: Re: It's a sad day for the white 95 caprice.    Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:11 pm

sdstick wrote:
No Moa wrote:
...I sold the floor pan to Justin white....

Who's Justin White?

http://badass-of-ne.forumotion.com/t4576-floor-pan-needed
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
sdstick

avatar

Posts : 4284
Join date : 2009-03-20
Location : Revere, MA

PostSubject: Re: It's a sad day for the white 95 caprice.    Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:26 pm

Got it thanks.
Missed that back & forth

_________________
Steve


96BBB 28K 3.42 Bolt-ons
95BBB 100K 3.73 383 New DD...already broke fixt the 4L60E twice
95 Black WB4 Hole...ee...grail
96 Black WB4 No holes in this
95BBB 189K 3.08 Old DD Stolen...by Matt. Cool
Whine..eee...Silver LS6
Back to top Go down
No Moa

avatar

Posts : 3886
Join date : 2009-02-21
Age : 44
Location : Midcoast Maine

PostSubject: Re: It's a sad day for the white 95 caprice.    Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:30 am

Matt Trakker wrote:
Hmmm..I have a white Caprice that needs some lower rear patches....

I have some very mint ones. I had a sale pending and 2 waiting, but no reply yet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
No Moa

avatar

Posts : 3886
Join date : 2009-02-21
Age : 44
Location : Midcoast Maine

PostSubject: Re: It's a sad day for the white 95 caprice.    Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:46 am

These are the cleanest set i've seen for a maine car. Old guy took really good car of it


[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
sdstick

avatar

Posts : 4284
Join date : 2009-03-20
Location : Revere, MA

PostSubject: Re: It's a sad day for the white 95 caprice.    Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:18 am

Any rounds stuck in the corners? Shocked

Oh and...
No Moa wrote:
..... Old guy took really good car of it....

Dont be so hard on yourself....you only ACT old.


Laughing

_________________
Steve


96BBB 28K 3.42 Bolt-ons
95BBB 100K 3.73 383 New DD...already broke fixt the 4L60E twice
95 Black WB4 Hole...ee...grail
96 Black WB4 No holes in this
95BBB 189K 3.08 Old DD Stolen...by Matt. Cool
Whine..eee...Silver LS6
Back to top Go down
No Moa

avatar

Posts : 3886
Join date : 2009-02-21
Age : 44
Location : Midcoast Maine

PostSubject: Re: It's a sad day for the white 95 caprice.    Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:24 am

lol, no rounds in this one.

And i'm only 29, again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: It's a sad day for the white 95 caprice.    

Back to top Go down
 
It's a sad day for the white 95 caprice.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Fuel Bib???
» Swedish Green and White Glass Vases
» Poem: White Flag
» Overlayed blue and white vase (my favourite purchase to date)
» L183 white seam pepps...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BADASS of New England :: BADASS information :: Bad talk-
Jump to: