BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 101 on Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:40 pm
Latest topics
» For all B-bodies
Yesterday at 11:45 pm by Tomz9C1

» 95 9C1
Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:53 pm by MalibuSSwagon

» 2012 and up Caprice PPV
Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:38 am by No Moa

» 2016 9th Annual Roundup, List of Attendees
Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:25 am by silverfox103

» 1994 Roadmaster sedan
Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:41 am by MASShole9C1

» 96 SS Part out
Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:20 pm by 95brmw

» 1996 Caprice Part out
Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:36 am by Tomz9C1

» Allagash Wilderness Waterway Canoe Trip
Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:19 am by boojum

» CraigsList car finder
Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:08 pm by MalibuSSwagon

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
September 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 great project candidate cheap

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bammax



Posts : 2301
Join date : 2009-02-22
Age : 34
Location : Mansfield, Ma

PostSubject: great project candidate cheap   Wed May 13, 2009 7:16 pm

I have a '95 S10 blazer to unload cheap. It's a 2 door with auto and 4x4. The trans blew last week and it currently isn't moving very well. If anyone is looking for a 2 door blazer to put an LT or LS in then this would be a good truck to jump on. If I had the money and space I would do it in a second, but it's not an option for me right now. If it doesn't sell then it'll get parted out and scrapped at the end of the month.

Price is equal or greater than the price we'd get for scrapping it. Or possibly trade for some mechanical/body/interior work done on a '74 Olds.
Great deal for someone who knows how to work on old cars Wink

Pics and more details can be given out if anyone is interested.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: great project candidate cheap   Wed May 13, 2009 8:01 pm

I would like some pics and know the milage.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President


Posts : 6854
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 40
Location : East Hampstead, NH USA

PostSubject: Re: great project candidate cheap   Wed May 13, 2009 8:14 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
I would like some pics and know the milage.

x2

_________________
Bill "The Verb" Crovo - Resident Car Slut & Unicorn Hunter

A Toasted Marshmallow, A Long German, A Lame Suburban and expensive dreams...
Missing all my previous B's, D's and V... Sad
American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
"Ooooh! Look! Something shiny!"
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
bammax



Posts : 2301
Join date : 2009-02-22
Age : 34
Location : Mansfield, Ma

PostSubject: Re: great project candidate cheap   Wed May 13, 2009 8:34 pm

I'll get the pics up tomorow. It's just under 130k if I remember right.

Here's a list of what it needs (besides trans) off the top of my head:

Needs 4x4 vacuum switch (have it but never installed it)
The cat is bad (wouldn't reuse it in a v8 swap anyway)
Needs a driverside tie-rod
Needs cooling system thoroughly flushed out (wouldn't be a problem with a v8 swap)
Some of the weatherstripping is starting to come apart
CPI unit might be on the way out (not used in a v8 swap)
Drivers door needs a new hinge pin (have it but never installed it)
I'm sure there are some more minor issues but nothing I remember right now.

Now you see why I say it would be good for a drivetrain swap. It'd be more work and money to keep it a v6.

Oh yeah, it would most likely need to be repainted unless your secure with your masculinity Laughing
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President


Posts : 6854
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 40
Location : East Hampstead, NH USA

PostSubject: Re: great project candidate cheap   Wed May 13, 2009 8:47 pm

bammax wrote:
I'll get the pics up tomorow. It's just under 130k if I remember right.

Here's a list of what it needs (besides trans) off the top of my head:

Needs 4x4 vacuum switch (have it but never installed it)
The cat is bad (wouldn't reuse it in a v8 swap anyway)
Needs a driverside tie-rod
Needs cooling system thoroughly flushed out (wouldn't be a problem with a v8 swap)
Some of the weatherstripping is starting to come apart
CPI unit might be on the way out (not used in a v8 swap)
Drivers door needs a new hinge pin (have it but never installed it)
I'm sure there are some more minor issues but nothing I remember right now.

Now you see why I say it would be good for a drivetrain swap. It'd be more work and money to keep it a v6.

Oh yeah, it would most likely need to be repainted unless your secure with your masculinity Laughing

I'll give ya a hundred bucks for it...

_________________
Bill "The Verb" Crovo - Resident Car Slut & Unicorn Hunter

A Toasted Marshmallow, A Long German, A Lame Suburban and expensive dreams...
Missing all my previous B's, D's and V... Sad
American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
"Ooooh! Look! Something shiny!"
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: great project candidate cheap   Wed May 13, 2009 9:04 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
bammax wrote:
I'll get the pics up tomorow. It's just under 130k if I remember right.

Here's a list of what it needs (besides trans) off the top of my head:

Needs 4x4 vacuum switch (have it but never installed it)
The cat is bad (wouldn't reuse it in a v8 swap anyway)
Needs a driverside tie-rod
Needs cooling system thoroughly flushed out (wouldn't be a problem with a v8 swap)
Some of the weatherstripping is starting to come apart
CPI unit might be on the way out (not used in a v8 swap)
Drivers door needs a new hinge pin (have it but never installed it)
I'm sure there are some more minor issues but nothing I remember right now.

Now you see why I say it would be good for a drivetrain swap. It'd be more work and money to keep it a v6.

Oh yeah, it would most likely need to be repainted unless your secure with your masculinity Laughing

I'll give ya a hundred bucks for it...
lol!
Back to top Go down
Pooge



Posts : 1697
Join date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: great project candidate cheap   Wed May 13, 2009 9:14 pm

Sounds like a prime candidate for my complete LT1 swap... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President


Posts : 6854
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 40
Location : East Hampstead, NH USA

PostSubject: Re: great project candidate cheap   Wed May 13, 2009 9:34 pm

Pooge wrote:
Sounds like a prime candidate for my complete LT1 swap... Twisted Evil

Oh... What the Hell... I'll give you a hundred bucks for it, too. Smile

_________________
Bill "The Verb" Crovo - Resident Car Slut & Unicorn Hunter

A Toasted Marshmallow, A Long German, A Lame Suburban and expensive dreams...
Missing all my previous B's, D's and V... Sad
American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
"Ooooh! Look! Something shiny!"
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: great project candidate cheap   Wed May 13, 2009 9:53 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
Pooge wrote:
Sounds like a prime candidate for my complete LT1 swap... Twisted Evil

Oh... What the Hell... I'll give you a hundred bucks for it, too. Smile
Somebody please take Bill's hundred bucks. flower
Back to top Go down
bammax



Posts : 2301
Join date : 2009-02-22
Age : 34
Location : Mansfield, Ma

PostSubject: Re: great project candidate cheap   Fri May 15, 2009 10:45 pm

Interior pics. Don't mind the clutter. It's been a storage shed lately.


Back to top Go down
bammax



Posts : 2301
Join date : 2009-02-22
Age : 34
Location : Mansfield, Ma

PostSubject: Re: great project candidate cheap   Fri May 15, 2009 10:47 pm

Exterior pics. Don't mind the color, it came that way from the factory.


Back to top Go down
bammax



Posts : 2301
Join date : 2009-02-22
Age : 34
Location : Mansfield, Ma

PostSubject: Re: great project candidate cheap   Tue May 19, 2009 12:14 pm

Update with price. The first with a trailer and $250 gets the truck along with the electric fan conversion kit (flx-60) that retails over $200. Sell the fan and the cd player and you have yourself a free truck to play with. It's set to go to the scrapper by the end of the month since it's costing money every month to be insured even though we can't use it.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President


Posts : 6854
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 40
Location : East Hampstead, NH USA

PostSubject: Re: great project candidate cheap   Tue May 19, 2009 5:00 pm

My eyes. MY EYES!!!!!!! affraid


confused

_________________
Bill "The Verb" Crovo - Resident Car Slut & Unicorn Hunter

A Toasted Marshmallow, A Long German, A Lame Suburban and expensive dreams...
Missing all my previous B's, D's and V... Sad
American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
"Ooooh! Look! Something shiny!"
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
bammax



Posts : 2301
Join date : 2009-02-22
Age : 34
Location : Mansfield, Ma

PostSubject: Re: great project candidate cheap   Tue May 19, 2009 8:24 pm

That mean you like it Wink
It could be yours if you want it.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: great project candidate cheap   Tue May 19, 2009 9:29 pm

It looks like BARNEY. Suspect

I will give you Billy's hundred bucks for it. geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: great project candidate cheap   Today at 1:41 am

Back to top Go down
 
great project candidate cheap
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Cheap 95 impala ss. 1600.00
» I never knew how cheap aluminum LT1 cylinder heads are
» studio pottery platters/plaques great designs 60's/70's help needed please
» Score! Cheap SAMCO hoses!
» How to Write a Great Query Letter

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BADASS of New England :: NE marketplace :: Cars for sale or wanted-
Jump to: