BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 101 on Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:40 pm
Latest topics
» Harness wanted
Yesterday at 4:26 pm by MASShole9C1

» WANTED DR side Exhaust manifold
Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:44 pm by fatvet

» '94 Suburban
Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:47 pm by boojum

» This forum needs a pulse check.... pics included
Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:16 pm by toomanytoyz

» Can anyone run a vin 92 Caprice
Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:07 pm by MASShole9C1

» 9c1/SS rear disc brakes
Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:47 pm by MalibuSSwagon

» WTB OBD1 Hypertech for 94 Roadmaster and 9c1 center caps
Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:35 pm by CrashMaster

» 1996 Impala console and shifter for sale
Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:08 pm by No Moa

» Looking for a fender and hood 96 Caprice
Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:31 pm by Black93Caprice

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
February 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728     
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 I need a job

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: I need a job   Wed May 13, 2009 7:09 pm

Ok guys.
6 weeks and nothing. A couple people mentioned they knew about possible jobs.

I am going stir crazy. And my benefits may be ending in june, So I got to find something.

Even with my benefits, I am starting to fall behind, so if any of you hear of something, could you please pass it on.

Thank you
Bill
Back to top Go down
bammax



Posts : 2301
Join date : 2009-02-22
Age : 35
Location : Mansfield, Ma

PostSubject: Re: I need a job   Wed May 13, 2009 7:20 pm

I'll know this weekend if my uncle is looking for any help with the resto on his new house. He might be looking for someone to help with plumbing and such since that's not his specialty. I don't know if the commute would be worth while though since it's quite a ways away from your neck of the woods.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President


Posts : 6871
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 40
Location : East Hampstead, NH USA

PostSubject: Re: I need a job   Wed May 13, 2009 8:48 pm

What ever happened with the ship yard?

Want KL to have her brother look into the base stuff?

_________________
Bill "The Verb" Crovo - Resident Car Slut & Unicorn Hunter

A Toasted Marshmallow, A Long German, A Lame Suburban and expensive dreams...
Missing all my previous B's, D's and V... Sad
American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
"Ooooh! Look! Something shiny!"
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I need a job   Wed May 13, 2009 8:56 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
What ever happened with the ship yard?

Want KL to have her brother look into the base stuff?
I am waiting to hear from them, but in the mean time, I gotsta be workin.
Back to top Go down
JRS9C1



Posts : 434
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 26
Location : Bethel ME

PostSubject: Re: I need a job   Wed May 13, 2009 10:22 pm

Bill, I hear ya. Learned I would be without a job in 3 weeks last Wednesday. 4.11s are going in anyway. Screw it. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Tomz9C1



Posts : 1486
Join date : 2009-01-21
Age : 54
Location : Rumford, Maine

PostSubject: Re: I need a job   Thu May 14, 2009 7:47 am

IMPALADAKID wrote:
Ok guys.
6 weeks and nothing. A couple people mentioned they knew about possible jobs.

I am going stir crazy. And my benefits may be ending in june, So I got to find something.

Even with my benefits, I am starting to fall behind, so if any of you hear of something, could you please pass it on.

Thank you
Bill

What's ur field of expertise?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I need a job   Thu May 14, 2009 8:06 am

Tomz9C1 wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:
Ok guys.
6 weeks and nothing. A couple people mentioned they knew about possible jobs.

I am going stir crazy. And my benefits may be ending in june, So I got to find something.

Even with my benefits, I am starting to fall behind, so if any of you hear of something, could you please pass it on.

Thank you
Bill

What's ur field of expertise?
Plumbing and automotive. I am not going back into plumbing though. It has been way to unstable, I no longer hold a plumbing license, and it has destroyed my back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I need a job   

Back to top Go down
 
I need a job
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BADASS of New England :: BADASS information :: Bad talk-
Jump to: