BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Wheel and Tire Bundles
Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.") EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.") EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.") EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.") EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.") EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.") EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.") EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.") EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

» Allagash canoe trips 2021
Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.") EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 9:02 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.")

Go down 
+11
JaySS
8bud
boojum
booth9C1SS
Cadet57
No Moa
mp775
Ironfistdog
MASShole9C1
Pooge
IMPALADAKID
15 posters
AuthorMessage
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.") Empty
PostSubject: Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.")   Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.") EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:48 pm

I wan't to build a Biscayne out of the caprice, and one thing I want to do is shed pounds. Any help or ideas of what I can remove/live without would be great. I am going to pull the passenger air bag, a/c stuff, and ABS parts for a start. I am keeping the radio, power windows mirrors and door locks, but most everything else is negotiable. What suggestions would you guys give/have to offer to reduce weight?

Bill

Last edited by IMPALADAKID on Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:44 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pooge

Pooge

PostSubject: Re: Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.")   Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.") EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:58 pm

I imagine this:
Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.") Hrdp_1011_01_o+corvette_hack_track_test+1985_vette_hacked_up

Really though. You are one of the main guys I would ask this question...why ask us?

Carpet, door panels, manual seats, dash panel.... I do not worry too much about weight though, I always fear that weight loss will come at the expense of safety.

Doug

Last edited by Pooge on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.")   Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.") EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 10:01 pm

Remove those exhaust weight things at the cross member. I did it to the 9c1 during the trans swap. Not sure if I did it when we put the dual exhaust in the l99. Donut spare, anything steel that can be swapped by using aluminum.... Dump the factory mufflers/resonators too.
Back to top Go down
Ironfistdog

Ironfistdog

PostSubject: Re: Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.")   Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.") EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 10:17 pm

Trade the inner fender wells with trailer ones, front and rear metal bumpers, a/c radiator, plexiglas glass windows, swap to tubular a arms, tube trans x-member, bucket seats no console, remove metal from rear package tray, fiberglass hood
Back to top Go down
mp775

mp775

PostSubject: Re: Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.")   Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.") EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 11:03 pm

Ironfistdog wrote:
Trade the inner fender wells with trailer ones

Dibs on the inner fender wells if you do this.
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.")   Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.") EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 5:29 am

Pooge wrote:
I imagine this:
Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.") Hrdp_1011_01_o+corvette_hack_track_test+1985_vette_hacked_up

Really though. You are one of the main guys I would ask this question...why ask us?

Doug
LOL at the picture. I asked because someone might come up with something I have not thought of. I am thinking of drilling holes in the front bumper, drill out the front bumper shocks, and get the fluid out of them, then weld them.
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.")   Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.") EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 8:27 am

willl you have it long enough to turn it into a biscayne?
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.")   Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.") EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 8:30 am

Why does turning it into a Biscayne require it to shed so much weight?
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.")   Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.") EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 8:34 am

Cadet57 wrote:

Last biscayne i drove in weighed in at 4 ton! lol
Back to top Go down
booth9C1SS

booth9C1SS

PostSubject: Re: Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.")   Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.") EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:43 am

spare tire, back seat
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/booth9c1ss
boojum

PostSubject: Re: Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.")   Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.") EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 10:06 am

Lose the boat! Smile ( I forgot about that )

Switch to manual seat rails.
Move the battery.
Back to top Go down
8bud

8bud

PostSubject: Re: Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.")   Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.") EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:12 am

Talk to nabil. When he was up for the badass/ecirs drag day a few years ago i was checking his car out and i think he removed every ounce possible from the batmobile he was running. He removed every unneeded piece of that car and drilled out everywhere.
Back to top Go down
JaySS

PostSubject: Re: Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.")   Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.") EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:16 am

IMPALADAKID wrote:
I am thinking of drilling holes in the front bumper, drill out the front bumper shocks, and get the fluid out of them, then weld them.

When cutting the reinforcements, a plasma cutter and/or high quality hole saw is your friend:

Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.") 101_0697Small

Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.") 101_0692Small

- J

Back to top Go down
booth9C1SS

booth9C1SS

PostSubject: Re: Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.")   Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.") EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 12:51 pm

what is that thing on the oil cooler? It looks like an air pump.
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/booth9c1ss
V8Killer

V8Killer

PostSubject: Re: Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.")   Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.") EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 2:29 pm

booth9C1SS wrote:

Hmmmm, if I had to guess I'd say it's a coolant pump for a water to air intercooler.

When was the last time you saw an A/C compressor and alt in those locations, with an LT1 coolant reseverior?? Suspect
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.")   Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.") EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 5:31 pm

JaySS wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:
I am thinking of drilling holes in the front bumper, drill out the front bumper shocks, and get the fluid out of them, then weld them.

When cutting the reinforcements, a plasma cutter and/or high quality hole saw is your friend:

Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.") 101_0697Small

Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.") 101_0692Small

- J

Thank you Jason. I forgot about swiss cheese bumpers.

booth9C1SS wrote:

V8Killer wrote:
booth9C1SS wrote:

Hmmmm, if I had to guess I'd say it's a coolant pump for a water to air intercooler.

When was the last time you saw an A/C compressor and alt in those locations, with an LT1 coolant reseverior?? Suspect
I know what it is and what it is in and I ain't saying a thing. But that is a water to air intercooler. Arrow

Cadet57 wrote:
It doesn't, but something I have always wanted to do, but would never do it to a Impala.

I think I will remove all insulation from the engine compartment, and under the carpet, and hack up the package tray. Seats are light enough, but the power rails, switches and related wire will go too. I will have to add some weight, as I will eventually install a rear sway bar.
Back to top Go down
bfurches

PostSubject: Re: Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.")   Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.") EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:46 pm

Plenty of areas on the cars to take out weight if you get creative.

As opposed to swiss cheesing the stock bumper support, you could build a light tubular setup to hold it in place...something similar to this f-body.
Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.") DSCN0018

Do NOT use plexi as a replacement for your glass, if you are going to replace any windows use lexan (don't know if you plan on going this far)

If you are willing to take out the front and rear crash bars/ bumper shocks...then I am guessing you dont care about the bars in the doors? (when removed from my f-body I believe they weight 14lbs each?)

Like you mentioned before, carpet and sound deadening is a quick drop, and you can always buy really thin automotive non backed carpet and glue it to the floor.

Take out the rear sail panels and start looking around, I am sure there are a ton of little add on braces and etc that can be removed (cut them out or use a spot weld cutter to remove). Same can be said for any brackets under the dash that hold the hvac and etc in place.

The torsion spring trunk hinges in these cars weigh a ton, if you get creative there a lot of weight can be lost.

The radiator supports on these cars are HUGE. You could easy build a round tube setup out of molly stock and shed a few lbs.

Most of the sheet metal under the door panel that does not retain the regulators can be removed, or simply use a hole saw to maintain the outer shell and make a line...

Take the stock steering column apart. You would be amazed how much weight can be removed from the steering lock assembly and etc (not the key, but the rods that lock the wheel in place with key off). I took quite a bit out of my old column....

The list goes on and on, but it all comes down to what you are willing to live without.
Back to top Go down
95brmw

95brmw

PostSubject: Re: Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.")   Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.") EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 9:45 am

Could just find a true new england car. With every bump you hit pieces of the body and frame will fall right off Razz
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.")   Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.") EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:58 pm

So project Biscayne is off and running now. I am replacing all the seats and power rails with lighter seats and manual rails. Every piece related
to the a/c system is coming out, bumpers, inner doors, and rear package shelf will be swiss cheesed, bumper supports will be emptied of fluid and welded solid with a tack weld or two each, trunk lid supports will be replaced with some f-body hood lifts if they are lighter. All insulation will be removed, and I many take out the rear seat and belts. Radio will be replaced with a delete plate, and the rear speakers and power antenna will be removed and the hole welded over. I will install a headphone jack connected to the front speakers for my mp3 and satellite radio. Under hood insulation, and gun sight will be deleted and the hole welded over. I may even swap out the doors with some manual window crank ones.
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.")   Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.") EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 12:47 am

IMPALADAKID wrote:
So project Biscayne is off and running now. I am replacing all the seats and power rails with lighter seats and manual rails. Every piece related
to the a/c system is coming out, bumpers, inner doors, and rear package shelf will be swiss cheesed, bumper supports will be emptied of fluid and welded solid with a tack weld or two each, trunk lid supports will be replaced with some f-body hood lifts if they are lighter. All insulation will be removed, and I many take out the rear seat and belts. Radio will be replaced with a delete plate, and the rear speakers and power antenna will be removed and the hole welded over. I will install a headphone jack connected to the front speakers for my mp3 and satellite radio. Under hood insulation, and gun sight will be deleted and the hole welded over. I may even swap out the doors with some manual window crank ones.

Wow, sticking it to the man about those creature comforts eh? Heat delete too Laughing

White manual doors off a 93 wagon at jacks...you'll need to replace the windows though... jackasses smashed them because some people are beyond special Mad
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.")   Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.") EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:17 am

I want it to look similar to this.
http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=265832
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.")   Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.") EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:28 am

Nice project, but Did you buy another daily driver? I guess i want to know what the point in this is if you DD it? Won't this kill the resale value when you decide to sell it in 6 months? I guess the way you swap cars around billy you might want to think of that.

My $.02. Very Happy Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Ironfistdog

Ironfistdog

PostSubject: Re: Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.")   Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.") EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:07 am

No Moa wrote:
Nice project, but Did you buy another daily driver? I guess i want to know what the point in this is if you DD it? Won't this kill the resale value when you decide to sell it in 6 months? I guess the way you swap cars around billy you might want to think of that.

Depends on what he paid for the Cadillac. That would be what he's into it for (plus repair costs) so if your not into it for a to of money I say go for it. Run it into the ground, get a daily later on.
The Caddy might be for sale once I fix it... Very Happy
I'm selling my c10 and thinking about building a rms clip wagon as a daily. It kills 2 birds with one stone. Daily car plus parts hauler.

Back to top Go down
V8Killer

V8Killer

PostSubject: Re: Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.")   Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.") EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:34 am

I dig the idea Billy! (half way there on mine too) Very Happy

I hear Biscayne, and the first thing I think of is this: Troy Trapanier's "Bisquick"

Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.") Bisqui10
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.")   Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.") EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:33 pm

LOL
Troy Trapanier's "Bisquick" is the motivation behind my madness. The pewter and white of it, and the LDM and white of mine gave me the idea. I did not have a picture though. Thanks Al

Last edited by IMPALADAKID on Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.")   Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.") EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:43 am

No Moa wrote:

I hear ya Glen. The things I am doing will keep it a daily, and just be small projects here and there. As far as resale. I won't say I will or won't sell with my track record, but I do like this one better than a lot of others I have had. And it is a 17 year old caprice with a 4.3. Rolling Eyes So I am not worried about resale. It is just another club slut that has made it to Dover. Time will tell if it stays.

I an looking to get rid of the ABS equipment. It is in working order, but more weight loss. Is there a junction block on a boxy that splits the two front brake lines? Going to kinda suck since I just replaced both front hard lines last Saturday after loosing the brakes.
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.")   Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.") EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:31 am

IMPALADAKID wrote:
No Moa wrote:

I hear ya Glen. The things I am doing will keep it a daily, and just be small projects here and there. As far as resale. I won't say I will or won't sell with my track record, but I do like this one better than a lot of others I have had. And it is a 17 year old caprice with a 4.3. Rolling Eyes So I am not worried about resale. It is just another club slut that has made it to Dover. Time will tell if it stays.

I an looking to get rid of the ABS equipment. It is in working order, but more weight loss. Is there a junction block on a boxy that splits the two front brake lines? Going to kinda suck since I just replaced both front hard lines last Saturday after loosing the brakes.

This help?

Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.") 301793_10150897079341089_1834502467_n
Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.") 556763_10150897079406089_1478981157_n
Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.") 179643_10150897079561089_359060430_n
Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.") 533450_10150897079441089_2075624365_n
Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.") 532674_10150897079496089_1466344073_n

Back to top Go down
Ironfistdog

Ironfistdog

PostSubject: Re: Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.")   Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.") EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:58 am

I agree a simple combination valve like the one in a box should do it. I had replaced a huge section of line from front to back as well. Glad I did now cuz you probably would have smashed up the car after losing the front brakes.

Can you use the combo valve that's in the 95 (under the MC) and just use some TEE's to go side to side.
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.")   Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.") EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 8:47 pm

After talking to Jason Sunday, I have a better idea of what will stay, and what will go. I also have to remove enough weight to offset the trailer hitch receiver. Rolling Eyes
So here is what I have added to my list of crash diet things.
Remove rear door window regulators with fixed windows with a piece of aluminum stock pop riveted in to secure the glass in the up position. Remove rear seat, and replace with carpeted 1/8" aluminum plate on the seat area, and carpeted fiber board on the seat back area and rear lower door panels. I am going to take some more advice when I pull the radio, and passengers air bag, and cut trim anything under and behind the dash I can. I may swap out the passengers mirror for a non power mirror since it is fubar anyways.

More to come soon.
Back to top Go down
bfurches

PostSubject: Re: Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.")   Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.") EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 9:00 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
After talking to Jason Sunday, I have a better idea of what will stay, and what will go. I also have to remove enough weight to offset the trailer hitch receiver. Rolling Eyes
Remove rear door window regulators with fixed windows with a piece of aluminum stock pop riveted in to secure the glass in the up position. Remove rear seat, and replace with carpeted 1/8" aluminum plate on the seat area, and carpeted fiber board on the seat back area and rear lower door panels. I am going to take some more advice when I pull the radio, and passengers air bag, and cut trim anything under and behind the dash I can. I may swap out the passengers mirror for a non power mirror since it is fubar anyways.

More to come soon.

I imagine the setup is very similar to the box (rear door glass and etc that is).

In my caprice, I removed the regulator, cut out the majority if the inner door skin that was unused and then I bolted the glass in the upright position to a section of the inner skin I left. I didnt need to add any aluminum or anything if I recall....but let me tell you this much....fwiw I regretted doing it every day.

I am honestly probably going to hunt down a set of doors for it now.
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.")   Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.") EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 5:27 am

bfurches wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:

More to come soon.

I imagine the setup is very similar to the box (rear door glass and etc that is).

In my caprice, I removed the regulator, cut out the majority if the inner door skin that was unused and then I bolted the glass in the upright position to a section of the inner skin I left. I didnt need to add any aluminum or anything if I recall....but let me tell you this much....fwiw I regretted doing it every day.

I am honestly probably going to hunt down a set of doors for it now.
I have had the car three weeks or so, and have not opened the rear windows.
I figure the car weighs 4200 lbs. I would like to get it down under 4000lbs. Under 3800 would be even better, but a stretch.
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.")   Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.") EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 12:43 am

The amplifer under the rear deck.
The door lock remote on top of the rear deck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.")   Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.") Empty

Back to top Go down

Project 95 Biscayne (The thread formally known as "Weight loss clinic.")
Page 1 of 1