BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Wheel and Tire Bundles
Well, it was a good run while it lasted... EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
Well, it was a good run while it lasted... EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
Well, it was a good run while it lasted... EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
Well, it was a good run while it lasted... EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
Well, it was a good run while it lasted... EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
Well, it was a good run while it lasted... EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
Well, it was a good run while it lasted... EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
Well, it was a good run while it lasted... EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

» Allagash canoe trips 2021
Well, it was a good run while it lasted... EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 9:02 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Well, it was a good run while it lasted...

Go down 
+8
Wraith'SS
8bud
No Moa
M.ROSS
bowtiepimp
1984twodoor
IMPALADAKID
toomanytoyz
12 posters
AuthorMessage
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

Well, it was a good run while it lasted... Empty
PostSubject: Well, it was a good run while it lasted...   Well, it was a good run while it lasted... EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:47 pm

...but it's over. Sad

The State is taking my plate away. Boo. No more Big Sluts in my driveway.

Another reason I hate people nowadays.... "I don't like something you have so I am going to complain about it til it gets taken away." Effin people.

*sigh*

How would you even know who to complain to? And how many times would you need to do it before they took it seriously? I mean.... Really????

Probably the same assholes that flag CL ads.

/rant
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: Well, it was a good run while it lasted...   Well, it was a good run while it lasted... EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 6:22 pm

That sucks. But now you can get URDSHBG or PRNSTAR just to say FU to that person. Like a Star @ heaven

On the other hand try to fight it after all, it is a BIG S L T. cheers
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: Well, it was a good run while it lasted...   Well, it was a good run while it lasted... EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 6:30 pm

I say that you have "lost" the front plate and that it has to be hung in the garage before they yank it for good!

And seriously what the hell!? If you're old enough to drive you should be old enough to take a friggen joke. Jeez. People suck.
Back to top Go down
bowtiepimp

bowtiepimp

PostSubject: Re: Well, it was a good run while it lasted...   Well, it was a good run while it lasted... EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 6:43 pm

Yeah they just happen to know somebody.... a lot of alderman, state reps and dot personal live on your side of town.... that does suck
Like a Star @ heaven

..... not worth the fight to keep it..... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
M.ROSS

M.ROSS

PostSubject: Re: Well, it was a good run while it lasted...   Well, it was a good run while it lasted... EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 7:48 pm

With the thread title and your history.
I figured a Miata was for sale. Laughing
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: Well, it was a good run while it lasted...   Well, it was a good run while it lasted... EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 8:09 pm

Wait what? You've had the plate for awhile, now they are taking it? How do they take a plate? Did they show up and take it off the truck?
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Well, it was a good run while it lasted...   Well, it was a good run while it lasted... EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 9:03 pm

No, they sent a certified letter and my wife answered the door and signed for it today. I have 10 days to surrender the plates for another set (of vanity of my choosing - at no charge) or my registration is no longer valid.

And Matt, trust me. If I have to turn it in. the front plate will most definately be lost. Wink
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Well, it was a good run while it lasted...   Well, it was a good run while it lasted... EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 9:05 pm

God forbid I got TOPLESS on the Miata or something.... Rolling Eyes

Or even FATWUDY on a station wagon... That'd be CRAZY! Shocked Cool Wink

Maybe I can get LARGSLT?

CARWHOR?

Back to top Go down
8bud

8bud

PostSubject: Re: Well, it was a good run while it lasted...   Well, it was a good run while it lasted... EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 9:09 pm

M.ROSS wrote:
With the thread title and your history.
I figured a Miata was for sale. Laughing
Or a CTS-V. Or a Wagon. Or a GMC. Or......
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Well, it was a good run while it lasted...   Well, it was a good run while it lasted... EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 9:15 pm

So now I have to come up with a morely(?) hidden offensive plate. Emmer Effers!
Back to top Go down
8bud

8bud

PostSubject: Re: Well, it was a good run while it lasted...   Well, it was a good run while it lasted... EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 9:21 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
How about EMEFFRS
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Well, it was a good run while it lasted...   Well, it was a good run while it lasted... EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 9:26 pm

8bud wrote:
toomanytoyz wrote:
How about EMEFFRS

Couldn't think of a believable explaination for that one... Wink
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: Well, it was a good run while it lasted...   Well, it was a good run while it lasted... EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 9:32 pm

Just go with 370HSSV. Always a good decision. cheers

I still like URDSBG
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Well, it was a good run while it lasted...   Well, it was a good run while it lasted... EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:20 pm

Everybody's an asshole these days. Wink
Back to top Go down
Wraith'SS

Wraith'SS

PostSubject: Re: Well, it was a good run while it lasted...   Well, it was a good run while it lasted... EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:37 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:

I agree. Its not like when we were younger.. and i'm almost 40, and its daily that i see stuff and I shake my head. Not one day goes by unless I am at home and dont go out, where I say to my self, " that person is a stupid &(&^***." It never used to be that way 20 yrs ago. No one has patience anymore, and everyone wants to be into YOUR business, from Facebook to Linkedin, someone needs to know WTF you are doing at all times and have a friggin' opinion about it.

Now because some douche bitched, the DMV is going to flag your account and watch any plate you try and apply for, how's that for freedom of speech?

This sucks... I feel for ya

Well, it was a good run while it lasted... Effers
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: Well, it was a good run while it lasted...   Well, it was a good run while it lasted... EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 9:08 am

toomanytoyz wrote:
LOL I know I am. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
cloud 9

cloud 9

PostSubject: Re: Well, it was a good run while it lasted...   Well, it was a good run while it lasted... EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 10:29 am

Well, it was a good run while it lasted... IMG_2221
It's amazing my mom got away with this one for so long on her lifted 86 Blazer Laughing
Back to top Go down
95brmw

95brmw

PostSubject: Re: Well, it was a good run while it lasted...   Well, it was a good run while it lasted... EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:50 am

That's total bullshit! I guess NH isn't sticking to their motto on their plates...
Back to top Go down
Tomz9C1

Tomz9C1

PostSubject: Re: Well, it was a good run while it lasted...   Well, it was a good run while it lasted... EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 8:03 am

Must have been those a$$hloals doing burnouts in front of your house! That sucks!
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Well, it was a good run while it lasted...   Well, it was a good run while it lasted... EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 6:05 pm

My guess it's either one of those "WON'T YOU PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN" types in an Odyssey with stick figure stickers on the back window who became offended, some concerned citizen Cambridge, MA resident with a Prius, a combover, an Elizabeth Warren 2012 sticker, in NH buying shit to avoid sales tax...or a lady with a mullet, flannel, Chippewa boots, and a 2002 Outback wagon with the rainbow stripe under the third brake light, maybe you cut them off, or they THOUGHT you did. Laughing

This shit pisses me off to the nth degree. The people who complain about this sort of thing are the ones who have kids who get beat up in class because they're in 8th grade and don't know what half the common swear words are. A few years ago a guy in MA got in trouble for having WMNIZR on his plate, but I think he got to keep it...I think TOPLSS was a problem one too, on a Mustang convertible?

There's a limit to what you should be doing on vanity plates, but what makes them fun is a lot of people won't get it, so there should be a little more pushing of the envelope allowed. Idiots.
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: Well, it was a good run while it lasted...   Well, it was a good run while it lasted... EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 6:20 pm

There was a Cavalier with MILFLVR on it. Every time I seen it, a hot girl was driving it. cheers
Back to top Go down
95brmw

95brmw

PostSubject: Re: Well, it was a good run while it lasted...   Well, it was a good run while it lasted... EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:37 pm

Matt Trakker wrote:
My guess it's either one of those "WON'T YOU PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN" types in an Odyssey with stick figure stickers on the back window who became offended, some concerned citizen Cambridge, MA resident with a Prius, a combover, an Elizabeth Warren 2012 sticker, in NH buying shit to avoid sales tax...or a lady with a mullet, flannel, Chippewa boots, and a 2002 Outback wagon with the rainbow stripe under the third brake light, maybe you cut them off, or they THOUGHT you did. Laughing

This shit pisses me off to the nth degree. The people who complain about this sort of thing are the ones who have kids who get beat up in class because they're in 8th grade and don't know what half the common swear words are. A few years ago a guy in MA got in trouble for having WMNIZR on his plate, but I think he got to keep it...I think TOPLSS was a problem one too, on a Mustang convertible?

There's a limit to what you should be doing on vanity plates, but what makes them fun is a lot of people won't get it, so there should be a little more pushing of the envelope allowed. Idiots.

^
This!
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Well, it was a good run while it lasted...   Well, it was a good run while it lasted... EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:59 pm

Haha, I was really mad when I wrote that...I've calmed down now.

At least my friend got to see Crovo's plate while he had it on the truck. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Well, it was a good run while it lasted...   Well, it was a good run while it lasted... EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 10:04 pm

I'm still really mad! Grrrrr.

I'm gonna call them tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, it was a good run while it lasted...   Well, it was a good run while it lasted... Empty

Back to top Go down

Well, it was a good run while it lasted...
Page 1 of 1