BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 105 on Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:02 am
Latest topics
» 2017 Kancamagus Ride
Yesterday at 11:05 pm by black blur 96

» Buick rear seat wanted (again)
Mon May 15, 2017 10:39 pm by MASShole9C1

» Midnight tour of the Allagash Ice Caves July 3rd!
Sun May 14, 2017 2:01 pm by booth9C1SS

» Dust off / hang out / mod day at my house May 20th
Sun May 14, 2017 11:10 am by toomanytoyz

» Spindles
Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:41 pm by MalibuSSwagon

» New Ride, New Forum!
Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:08 am by boojum

» '95 DCM RMW
Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:02 pm by Bull

» Is it just me or does impalassforum suck?
Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:48 am by toomanytoyz

» 94 RMS 60k miles and 94 FWB with 76k for sale
Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:41 pm by CrashMaster

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 SooOOoOOoOOoo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: SooOOoOOoOOoo   Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:15 am

Who wants to continue car of the month? I guess Tom is done with us, so this section has remained idle for months. If you guys want to continue this, just let me know. If not enough interest, I am changing the name of this section to WWW. Razz
Back to top Go down
bowtiepimp

avatar

Posts : 1566
Join date : 2010-06-19
Age : 32
Location : working a corner near you

PostSubject: Re: SooOOoOOoOOoo   Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:34 am

can we switch the title to project of the month? Too included other non GM projects members may have going on at current time?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: SooOOoOOoOOoo   Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:36 am

bowtiepimp wrote:
can we switch the title to project of the month? Too included other non GM projects members may have going on at current time?
What do you mean by non GM products? No pics and stories about shaving the cat. Razz
Back to top Go down
bowtiepimp

avatar

Posts : 1566
Join date : 2010-06-19
Age : 32
Location : working a corner near you

PostSubject: Re: SooOOoOOoOOoo   Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:40 am

IMPALADAKID wrote:
bowtiepimp wrote:
can we switch the title to project of the month? Too included other non GM projects members may have going on at current time?
What do you mean by non GM products? No pics and stories about shaving the cat. Razz


....
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: SooOOoOOoOOoo   Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:57 am

bowtiepimp wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:
bowtiepimp wrote:
can we switch the title to project of the month? Too included other non GM projects members may have going on at current time?
What do you mean by non GM products? No pics and stories about shaving the cat. Razz


....
Jaba the Cat! affraid
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

avatar

Posts : 5080
Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 35
Location : Reading, MA

PostSubject: Re: SooOOoOOoOOoo   Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:01 am

Pizza The Hut!

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: SooOOoOOoOOoo   Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:05 am

Matt Trakker wrote:
Pizza The Hut!

Pay or Pizza the Hut will send out for you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

avatar

Posts : 4481
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 29
Location : Chicopee, MA

PostSubject: Re: SooOOoOOoOOoo   Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:10 am

IMPALADAKID wrote:
Matt Trakker wrote:
Pizza The Hut!

Pay or Pizza the Hut will send out for you! Very Happy

That was on last night. Friggin love that movie!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: SooOOoOOoOOoo   

Back to top Go down
 
SooOOoOOoOOoo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» SooOOoOOoOOoo

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BADASS of New England :: Car of the month-
Jump to: