BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 101 on Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:40 pm
Latest topics
» 2016 9th Annual Roundup, List of Attendees
Yesterday at 11:11 am by sdstick

» For all B-bodies
Yesterday at 10:59 am by sdstick

» 95 9C1
Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:53 pm by MalibuSSwagon

» 2012 and up Caprice PPV
Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:38 am by No Moa

» 1994 Roadmaster sedan
Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:41 am by MASShole9C1

» 96 SS Part out
Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:20 pm by 95brmw

» 1996 Caprice Part out
Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:36 am by Tomz9C1

» Allagash Wilderness Waterway Canoe Trip
Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:19 am by boojum

» CraigsList car finder
Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:08 pm by MalibuSSwagon

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
September 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Official Badass sale Feedback thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
8bud

PostSubject: Re: Official Badass sale Feedback thread   Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:52 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
Justin was cool to deal with, and just paid with his good looks... Suspect Razz

And Bill, that sucks about him. There's no need for that here. And I think we will institute a rule if you guys are for it. NO SECOND CHANCES if you stiff someone on parts.

Who's with me???

Also, I have an old set of vette rail covers you can have, to ease the pain a bit. Smile

I'm up for that, Bill. And you're the best. They'd be going on the S10 that I promised you could drive, that should be done very soon. Arrow
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Official Badass sale Feedback thread   Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:53 pm

^I hope that works out in the end for you Bill. that really sucks. I'm surprised anyone would come back on here after doing that.

While we're on the subject I'd like to apologize if I ever took too long to get back to anyone or dropped the ball even slightly as far as confusion goes, because for the most part I am more of a forum/email guy than a phone/text guy (I'm a veritable phone-Luddite, I rarely text, I will message someone on the forum instead of calling them, my phone is so old it still says Cingular on it and can't take pictures, hence I'm not playing on a smahhtfone when I'm supposed to be at work, and I'm simply not able to answer the phone until I get home much of the time because I can't hear it ring anyway, standing at a wetsaw), and I've also got a lot more going on than I let people think...

A couple times, I've gotten stuck in the middle selling stuff that wasn't even mine for others, from both a couple of friends and my MIA/"won't go on the forum, yet owns a B-body" brother, which wound up with some miscommunication not entirely on my part, that I felt might have confused both parties! I actually have sold a lot of stuff on eBay so I get neurotic about my feedback and whatnot...wherever it is, and from now on, I'm only selling my own shit as far as that all goes, I've had it, unless they leave it up to me to unload it and stay out of the deal. Laughing

Also, I'll never forget watching Matt drive down my street on what I think was a crappy rainy day with 45% of a Caprice sticking out of the Cougar's trunk... geek

Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: Official Badass sale Feedback thread   Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:09 pm

Matt Trakker wrote:
^I hope that works out in the end for you Bill. that really sucks. I'm surprised anyone would come back on here after doing that.

While we're on the subject I'd like to apologize if I ever took too long to get back to anyone or dropped the ball even slightly as far as confusion goes, because for the most part I am more of a forum/email guy than a phone/text guy (I'm a veritable phone-Luddite, I rarely text, I will message someone on the forum instead of calling them, my phone is so old it still says Cingular on it and can't take pictures, hence I'm not playing on a smahhtfone when I'm supposed to be at work, and I'm simply not able to answer the phone until I get home much of the time because I can't hear it ring anyway, standing at a wetsaw), and I've also got a lot more going on than I let people think...

A couple times, I've gotten stuck in the middle selling stuff that wasn't even mine for others, from both a couple of friends and my MIA/"won't go on the forum, yet owns a B-body" brother, which wound up with some miscommunication not entirely on my part, that I felt might have confused both parties! I actually have sold a lot of stuff on eBay so I get neurotic about my feedback and whatnot...wherever it is, and from now on, I'm only selling my own shit as far as that all goes, I've had it, unless they leave it up to me to unload it and stay out of the deal. Laughing

Also, I'll never forget watching Matt drive down my street on what I think was a crappy rainy day with 45% of a Caprice sticking out of the Cougar's trunk... geek

LOL! I remember that! The first time I had heard about the forum from you actually. Just think, that was so long ago that those parts were supposed to go on my RED caprice.... Surprised
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Official Badass sale Feedback thread   Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:44 pm

Haha, I meant to type out that I had good business dealings with you as well Matt but apparently my brain farted and I didn't even type the sentence...

Also recently had good experiences with Steve/sdstick as well, great guy who has also offered to help me with my car on several occasions to boot, I will have to take him up on the offer someday... geek

Oh, he also likes to scare people on Route 28 with his very uh, loud, B-body...yeah. Wink

Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: Official Badass sale Feedback thread   Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:00 pm

Well this thread has been dead for a while and I like bumping the old threads today so...

I want to update the thread with some good news.

One of our newer members, Bull, is a great guy to deal with! He sold me a bitchin' snap on toolbox with some stories to tell that I am sure I'll get a lot of use out of in the future.

The really cool part is he accepted a paypal payment when everyone would love cash instead, I mean cash is cash right!? And he held it while we worked out the pick up arrangements because he is kind of far out for me to get to easily. I have to say I'm glad to have good friends though, one of my friends who is closer to him agreed to pick it up in a parking lot and bring it back when he came home for Christmas break! So all in all, he's a great guy, a great seller, and a great member!

Glad to have ya here on BaDASS of NE! cheers elephant

I also would like to Edit this to thank Steve again, because without him I would be still searching for a worthy frame to use. Oh yeah, and he's responsible for me having one of the coolest boxed boxy frames EVAR!
Back to top Go down
Bull

PostSubject: Re: Official Badass sale Feedback thread   Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:42 pm

Woohoo! Thanks for the public props. It was a pleasure doing business with you, too.

I'm old school. My word is my bond, my bond is my honor, my honor is all I have.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Official Badass sale Feedback thread   Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:20 pm

Matt, you should have let me know, I'm only like 15 minutes from Bull. I coulda helped ya out. Arrow
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: Official Badass sale Feedback thread   Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:46 pm

Cadet57 wrote:
Matt, you should have let me know, I'm only like 15 minutes from Bull. I coulda helped ya out. Arrow

Yeah, but you weren't coming to Wilmington for Christmas Laughing
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Official Badass sale Feedback thread   Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:50 pm

1984twodoor wrote:
Cadet57 wrote:

But I was going to Norwood on sunday. Razz
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: Official Badass sale Feedback thread   Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:13 pm

Cadet57 wrote:
1984twodoor wrote:
Cadet57 wrote:

I dunno dude, this way it was delivered as I was hanging out in town with my friends. I'm going to assume this one worked out a little bit better for me Laughing
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Official Badass sale Feedback thread   Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:23 pm

1984twodoor wrote:
Cadet57 wrote:
1984twodoor wrote:
Cadet57 wrote:

I dunno dude, this way it was delivered as I was hanging out in town with my friends. I'm going to assume this one worked out a little bit better for me Laughing

I'm just bustin ya man. Arrow
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: Official Badass sale Feedback thread   Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:24 pm

Cadet57 wrote:
1984twodoor wrote:
Cadet57 wrote:
1984twodoor wrote:
Cadet57 wrote:

I'm just bustin ya man. Arrow

I know, I just have to elaborate on how easy this parts purchase was! Cool
Back to top Go down
sdstick

PostSubject: Re: Official Badass sale Feedback thread   Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:34 pm

Speaking of making a parts purchase easy...

I gotta give Justin props. Arrow

No...not because he & Matt azzed up ANOTHER thread not intended to handle their facebook activity...
...(mumble...curse...mumble...post hors...)... Mad

BUT because...

He's gone the extra mile(s) 2 or 3 times to help me out with that western MA trade route.
Guys got a heart WAY bigger then that tight pink shirt implies. cheers

Gotta mention that before the year ends.. Laughing

But...you all know that....

96BBB 28K 3.42 Bolt-ons
95BBB 100K 3.73 383 New DD...already broke fixt the 4L60E twice
95 Black WB4 Hole...ee...grail
96 Black WB4 No holes in this
95BBB 189K 3.08 Old DD Stolen...by Matt. Cool
Whine..eee...Silver LS6
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: Official Badass sale Feedback thread   Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:05 pm

sdstick wrote:
Speaking of making a parts purchase easy...

I gotta give Justin props. Arrow

No...not because he & Matt azzed up ANOTHER thread not intended to handle their facebook activity...
...(mumble...curse...mumble...post hors...)... Mad

BUT because...

He's gone the extra mile(s) 2 or 3 times to help me out with that western MA trade route.
Guys got a heart WAY bigger then that tight pink shirt implies. cheers

Gotta mention that before the year ends.. Laughing

But...you all know that....

Hey, I've got a lot of posts to make up from the deletion of the Craigslist threads. My count is so low now! Sad Surprised

And if you want facebook I'll start a thread titled "news feed" and post pictures of cats! geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Badass sale Feedback thread   Today at 3:20 am

Back to top Go down

Official Badass sale Feedback thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2