BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 101 on Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:40 pm
Latest topics
» 2012 and up Caprice PPV
Today at 4:36 pm by No Moa

» I wasn't even looking for this one, I swear!
Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:52 am by 95brmw

» This forum needs a pulse check.... pics included
Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:04 pm by Grumpy

» 1994 Roadmaster Estate Wagon
Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:15 am by lvd2340

» Who're You callin a Turkey?
Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:32 pm by 802

» New Ride
Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:17 am by silverfox103

» Complete SS interior.
Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:35 pm by No Moa

» 2016 9th Annual Roundup, List of Attendees
Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:04 am by MASShole9C1

» Pictures from the 2016 Roundup
Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:03 pm by toomanytoyz

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Official Badass sale Feedback thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Official Badass sale Feedback thread   Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:44 pm

Rather than making a feedback section, I will just start this thread.

With that said, I will say Ironfistdog (Indigo) is a great seller. Gave me a good price, sent requested pictures, and fast shipping after payment. I will be purchasing from him again. Arrow

Bill
Back to top Go down
mp775

PostSubject: Re: Official Badass sale Feedback thread   Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:07 pm

Second on Ironfistdog, plus MASShole9C1 and 8bud are both excellent to deal with.

Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Official Badass sale Feedback thread   Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:08 pm

Bill Crovo is great to deal with, he even mounted the set of wheels I got from him on my Caprice last year.

Doug (Pooge) is excellent as well!

Anthony (laidlow91) GAVE me a hood ornament, so he gets a positive feedback, LOL

I've also gotten things from Tim/GasTT and Brian/Masshole9c1 with favorable results
Back to top Go down
GasTT

PostSubject: Re: Official Badass sale Feedback thread   Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:11 pm

You all suck jocolor
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President

PostSubject: Re: Official Badass sale Feedback thread   Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:09 am

I was going to say Tim was good to deal with, but I take it back...

I've done so much business with so many guys here, from stickers to trim to tires to whole cars, and I really can't complain about anyone. We're a pretty good group here.

Although, I am currently having an issue with someone, but will give them a little more time before I announce it publicly, though.

Good idea for a thread, Billy! Smile

A Toasted Marshmallow, A Long German, A Lame Suburban and expensive dreams...
Missing all my previous B's, D's and V... Sad
American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
"Ooooh! Look! Something shiny!"
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: Official Badass sale Feedback thread   Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:23 am

Same here. I can recommend any member here! Except for the previous owner of a certain tan in color 4 door GM Rolling Eyes
From die cast cars to bumper covers and small hard to find pieces, I'm happy to conduct business in this club!

And, Crovo, ahem..... Crocodile, I admit, it was me, in the study with a candelabra lol Razz
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: Official Badass sale Feedback thread   Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:50 am

MASShole9C1 wrote:
Same here. I can recommend any member here! Except for the previous owner of a certain tan in color 4 door GM Rolling Eyes
From die cast cars to bumper covers and small hard to find pieces, I'm happy to conduct business in this club!

And, Crovo, ahem..... Crocodile, I admit, it was me, in the study with a candelabra lol Razz

Technically that is you ya know Laughing Don't be so hard on yourself!

I have dealt with a few of you, but not all of you as no one really has Box parts silent But that's ok I think you'd all treat me ok right!?

I have to give Matt Trakker a great amount of positive feedback as he sold me some parts, or well, a bunch, and told me about the site in the first place! So big thumbs up to him! Arrow Arrow Arrow
Back to top Go down
Ironfistdog

PostSubject: Re: Official Badass sale Feedback thread   Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:10 am

Thanks for the praise, I would also recommend all already listed above.
My motto is: "If I don't have it.... I'll find it" always glad to take on any requests. I come across a lot of shyte!
And if I cant find it maybe I can make it Wink

Only been stiffed by a few members and If I have let anyone down who hasn't posted I apologize.

Keep up the good sales guys!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Badass sale Feedback thread   Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:35 am

Well I never got to read what Tom (silverfox) had to say, but everyone had come to your defense on that issue, and that has merrit. I felt comfortable in making a purchase based on that, and the guys were correct. Thank you Sir.

Back to top Go down
GasTT

PostSubject: Re: Official Badass sale Feedback thread   Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:18 am

toomanytoyz wrote:
I was going to say Tim was good to deal with, but I take it back...

I've done so much business with so many guys here, from stickers to trim to tires to whole cars, and I really can't complain about anyone. We're a pretty good group here.

Although, I am currently having an issue with someone, but will give them a little more time before I announce it publicly, though.

Good idea for a thread, Billy! Smile

I was just kidding bill! You guys are awesome, never had a problem buying or selling parts here.
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: Official Badass sale Feedback thread   Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:42 am

1984twodoor wrote:

Technically, it's not me. Atleast I gave the courtesy of putting everything on the table. The only thing you can get me on is selling it. I think I left it in a little bit better condition than received.
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: Official Badass sale Feedback thread   Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:30 pm

MASShole9C1 wrote:
1984twodoor wrote:

Technically, it's not me. Atleast I gave the courtesy of putting everything on the table. The only thing you can get me on is selling it. I think I left it in a little bit better condition than received.

I was just going off of a list of owners perspective. THAT guy sucks, and I would believe 100% you sold it in better condition than it was when you got it.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Official Badass sale Feedback thread   Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:53 pm

Ironfistdog: Great guy to deal with. My brother bought that '93 off of him, no issues. I've also bought lots of parts too.

Doug (Pooge). Also great to deal with. Fair prices, quick shipping too. Arrow

Anthony (laidlow91) Same goes for Ant. Delt with him a couple times. Easy to deal with.
Back to top Go down
bowtiepimp

PostSubject: Re: Official Badass sale Feedback thread   Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:11 pm

Al sucks
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Official Badass sale Feedback thread   Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:15 pm

bowtiepimp wrote:
Al sucks

Back to top Go down
Black death 13

PostSubject: Great seller   Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:02 pm

I have to say that laidlow91 went above the call for me . He gave me a KILLER price and drove from NH to me in Providence RI . I got some bonni seats fomt and back and set of gauges in a SS Impala pod. He is just a great person and seller hope to do mofe with his asap
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Badass sale Feedback thread   Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:35 pm

Black death 13 wrote:
I have to say that laidlow91 went above the call for me . He gave me a KILLER price and drove from NH to me in Providence RI . I got some bonni seats fomt and back and set of gauges in a SS Impala pod. He is just a great person and seller hope to do mofe with his asap
I have to 110% agree with that statement. Anthony is a real good guy.
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

PostSubject: Re: Official Badass sale Feedback thread   Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:14 pm

bowtiepimp wrote:
Al sucks

Real nice......... Laughing
Back to top Go down
8bud

PostSubject: mp775 and ss impala nitrous   Fri May 11, 2012 9:41 am

Just wanted to give a thumbs up to ss impala nitrous (Stefano) for a trade we made. Good to deal with, and importantly a huge thumbs up to Mike (mp775) for transporting our parts to one another. Great guy. Thanks to both of you. Arrow
Back to top Go down
SS Impala Nitrous

PostSubject: Re: Official Badass sale Feedback thread   Fri May 11, 2012 10:51 am

I want to say that 8bud is a class act on the Bonnie seats I traded him for the center console also I would like to say that MP775 did pick the seats up and get the center console to his house that not far from my house in Jonston Thanks they are great and helpfull people . Thanks
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

PostSubject: Re: Official Badass sale Feedback thread   Sun May 13, 2012 12:03 pm

I have to give two thumbs up for Glen (No Moa) Arrow Arrow , me & Jim FILLED his suburban and got some of the best deals EVAR!!

Always had good dealings with:

Mark (M.Ross)

Anthony (laidlow91)

Doug {Pooge)

Brian (Masshole9C1)

cheers
Back to top Go down
8bud

PostSubject: Re: Official Badass sale Feedback thread   Sun May 13, 2012 12:15 pm

V8Killer wrote:
I have to give two thumbs up for Glen (No Moa) Arrow Arrow , me & Jim FILLED his suburban and got some of the best deals EVAR!!

cheers
I'll second that.
Back to top Go down
bowtiepimp

PostSubject: Re: Official Badass sale Feedback thread   Sun May 13, 2012 4:13 pm

V8Killer wrote:

Mark (M.Ross)

Anthony (laidlow91)

Doug {Pooge)

Brian (Masshole9C1)

cheers

..... Al still sucks Laughing
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: Official Badass sale Feedback thread   Sun May 13, 2012 4:27 pm

Great deals with Glen and Mark.

There's more than one way to lower a Suburban. I hope none of Als' stuff fell off the truck. Smile

Back to top Go down
No Moa

PostSubject: Re: Official Badass sale Feedback thread   Sun May 13, 2012 4:34 pm

Was great dealing with al and Jim, glad we could load that burb to the roof, lots of good parts found great homes!
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
GasTT

PostSubject: Re: Official Badass sale Feedback thread   Sun May 13, 2012 5:06 pm

Glen is D-shizznitt.. Hooked me up with everything I needed a few Weeks ago. Got a few cars from him too. Did some trading with him in the past also.
Back to top Go down
No Moa

PostSubject: Re: Official Badass sale Feedback thread   Sun May 13, 2012 5:34 pm

Tim, always a pleasure to do business with.

Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
bowtiepimp

PostSubject: Re: Official Badass sale Feedback thread   Sun May 13, 2012 5:44 pm

No Moa wrote:
Tim, always a pleasure to do business with.

.... yes sir...... I will second that one...... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
95brmw

PostSubject: Re: Official Badass sale Feedback thread   Mon May 14, 2012 8:21 am

Ironfistdog: great guy to deal with. Picked up and engine and trans from him for a great deal, very happy.
Bill: picked up a sweet rust free hitch for my friend, very happy
Black death 13: sold him a coolant tank, pleasure to deal with, prompt payment.
I'm sure I'm forgetting a few, but can't say I had a bad experience here.
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

PostSubject: Re: Official Badass sale Feedback thread   Mon May 14, 2012 9:22 am

bowtiepimp wrote:
V8Killer wrote:

Mark (M.Ross)

Anthony (laidlow91)

Doug {Pooge)

Brian (Masshole9C1)

cheers

..... Al still sucks Laughing

It's not my fault the Red FWB got you tickets.....that was ALL you Razz

....and quiet before I start parting out that white boxy Laughing
Back to top Go down
bowtiepimp

PostSubject: Re: Official Badass sale Feedback thread   Mon May 14, 2012 8:43 pm

[quote="V8Killer"][quote="bowtiepimp"]
V8Killer wrote:

....and quiet before I start parting out that white boxy Laughing

what the white boxy sitting next to a certain trailer with other sl*ts ? Suspect

OK, really... I've known AL for a long time.... excellent guy to deal with, honest parts, fair price , and solid proven service.....

( but he's still a dick tongue )
Back to top Go down
8bud

PostSubject: boojum, sdstick, V8killer, 1984twodoor and No Moa (again....)   Tue May 22, 2012 8:46 pm

Just wanted to give a thumbs up to a few guys-

Jim (boojum) and Al (V8killer) for picking up my parts from Glen up in East Bufu, um, I mean Woolwich Maine. Nice talking to you the other day Jim. Nice car collection you got up there. Still haven't met Al yet, but thanks anyway.

Glen (No Moa) For a great deal on the tires and for sending me down a bunch more parts.

Matt (1984twodoor) for meeting up to get my springs. Good guy. Good luck with your project.

Steve (sdstick) for meeting me in wilmington to pick up the a-pillars. Thats a sweet ride you've got there. And you don't need my suspension parts, you've got plenty already. lol

Good group of guys in this club.
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Official Badass sale Feedback thread   Tue May 22, 2012 10:29 pm

8bud wrote:

Jim (boojum) and Al (V8killer) for picking up my parts from Glen up in East Bufu, um, I mean Woolwich Maine. Nice talking to you the other day Jim. Nice car collection you got up there. Still haven't met Al yet, but thanks anyway.

Glen (No Moa) For a great deal on the tires and for sending me down a bunch more parts.

Matt (1984twodoor) for meeting up to get my springs. Good guy. Good luck with your project.

Steve (sdstick) for meeting me in wilmington to pick up the a-pillars. Thats a sweet ride you've got there. And you don't need my suspension parts, you've got plenty already. lol

I will agree to all of the above. I have never did any business with Matt, but the rest are excellent to deal with.

Machine-De-Zine

PostSubject: Re: Official Badass sale Feedback thread   Wed May 23, 2012 12:24 am

I have had excellent results from everyone I've purchased from here, you all know who you are.
Its a really nice feeling to be part of a group of guys that truly look out for each other.

After having bought so much stuff off ebay , , ,
& then being so disappointed by how what comes out of the box is broken and/or a nasty substitute for what was actually pictured,
- this group gets a big "two thumbs up" from me.
Also I got used to paying WAY too much for the ebay stuff!

One day I have to start selling off my "boxy stuff" [& I've already promised a certain boxy guy here first dibs on what ever goes].
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: Official Badass sale Feedback thread   Wed May 23, 2012 1:38 am

IMPALADAKID wrote:
8bud wrote:

I will agree to all of the above. I have never did any business with Matt, but the rest are excellent to deal with.

Billy that's because you always ditch cars before I can get a part you'll want to buy off of me! Rolling Eyes (J/K)

Other Bill(8Bud) it was good doing business with you especially because you were in town! Talk about convenient!

Steve has always been a big help with my project and an all around good guy! He bought parts off of the big board for me and held them until I could pay for them, and that is what a club is all about! Though I am kind of pissed he was in Wilmington and didn't say hi or anything... Like a Star @ heaven The nerve of some people... (again, just kidding!)

Machine-De-Zine wrote:
I have had excellent results from everyone I've purchased from here, you all know who you are.
Its a really nice feeling to be part of a group of guys that truly look out for each other.

After having bought so much stuff off ebay , , ,
& then being so disappointed by how what comes out of the box is broken and/or a nasty substitute for what was actually pictured,
- this group gets a big "two thumbs up" from me.
Also I got used to paying WAY too much for the ebay stuff!

One day I have to start selling off my "boxy stuff" [& I've already promised a certain boxy guy here first dibs on what ever goes].

Can I dibs some cars too? Razz
Back to top Go down
Machine-De-Zine

PostSubject: Re: Official Badass sale Feedback thread   Wed May 23, 2012 2:01 am

1984twodoor wrote:

Machine-De-Zine wrote:

You were already first on the list that had just one name on it.
I meant both car & parts when I said "boxy stuff".
No, I did not forget.
Don't hesitate to ask, if you are in need of something/anything boxy.
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: Official Badass sale Feedback thread   Wed May 23, 2012 11:41 am

Machine-De-Zine wrote:
1984twodoor wrote:

Machine-De-Zine wrote:

You were already first on the list that had just one name on it.
I meant both car & parts when I said "boxy stuff".
No, I did not forget.
Don't hesitate to ask, if you are in need of something/anything boxy.

Sweet! cheers In the near future I think I would be shopping for advice more than parts, but parts or cars would always be nice. I will always remember to send you a PM if I need anything for a boxy.

Glen is a top notch guy in this club! Don't anyone forget that! Arrow
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: Official Badass sale Feedback thread   Wed May 23, 2012 1:57 pm

I've had the fortune of dealing with some of our stand up members recently.
Glen
Jim
Al
Bill P.
Dave
and of course, Indigo.

But everyone that's here, really. Everyone helps out and goes out of their way when they can for another member.
I'd also like to thank Bill M. for the excellent welding and work on my 9C1 recently.
and again, Indigo for the trans and swap help last year.

A little off topic, but...

It's always nice to talk with both of the Matts, Mike P., and Steve.

Knowledgeable, friendly people is what we have here.

And thanks to Bill C. for the swag in the mail! It's gonna be an interesting mod to come...

Oh! And Machine-De-Zine for the knowledge and realistic tech info and suggestion. I love reading what you have to say. keep it coming!
Back to top Go down
8bud

PostSubject: Mojombo65 and Crashmaster   Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:33 pm

Got to meet Rich (Mojombo65) and Jackson (Crashmaster) this weekend. Both are great guys and glad to see them in the club. Hope to meet up with both of them soon. Plus they helped me free up some space.... cheers
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Official Badass sale Feedback thread   Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:37 pm

Met up with both Rich/Mojombo65 and Indy over the weekend for some parts exchanging and whatnot, everything went well, great meeting you guys, and sorry it took me so long to get those parts from you Indy!
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: Official Badass sale Feedback thread   Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:46 pm

I met Rich last week. Great guy to deal with. I've also done some business with Stefan the last couple weeks. All around great group of guys still, that continue to work together fairly well.
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Official Badass sale Feedback thread   Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:25 am

Rich "Mojombo65" Is a great seller, and nice to talk with. Arrow

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: Official Badass sale Feedback thread   Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:36 am

bfurches (Brandon) is a great seller and great guy to talk to! Glad I could go out there and see him today after dropping off parts for Indy! Who is also a great guy to talk to! and should make it to the fall meet or something soon! Wink

Just wanted to say that while I'm online!
Back to top Go down
bfurches

PostSubject: Re: Official Badass sale Feedback thread   Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:03 pm

1984twodoor (matt) is a great guy to deal with as most of you already know.
Sdstick (steve) is also a stand up guy. Went out of his way to help me out, and i didnt even get a chance to meet/ thank him in person.

Certainly have a good bunch of guys on here.
Back to top Go down
Pooge

PostSubject: Re: Official Badass sale Feedback thread   Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:11 pm

I wanted to post up a big Thank You to Bill (8Bud) for sending me about 3 dozen license plates to use for my artwork.

The asshole wont give me a paypal address to at least return him the shipping amount, so instead I am going to make him a little something...

PostSubject: Re: Official Badass sale Feedback thread   Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:40 pm

Pooge wrote:
I wanted to post up a big Thank You to Bill (8Bud) for sending me about 3 dozen license plates to use for my artwork.

The asshole wont give me a paypal address to at least return him the shipping amount, so instead I am going to make him a little something...
Oh! Oh! I hope its an LS swap for my impala!!!!
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: Official Badass sale Feedback thread   Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:10 am

Though he is not a big poster, I just wanted to leave a feedback for Sweet Seventy9! He grabbed me a three guage cluster from a boxy 9C1 and scoped other parts and sent them out from NY for me. Stuff I wouldn't find at the yards around here that's for sure! Arrow

He did this for me a few weeks ago but I forgot to post as I was pretty busy (work, frame, taking care of someones dogs) so I just realized now I hadn't done this! So here it is!

If anyone is thinking about doing business with Sweet Seventy9 DO IT! Great to deal with and a good guy talk to!
Back to top Go down
bfurches

PostSubject: Re: Official Badass sale Feedback thread   Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:55 pm

toomanytoyz (Crovo) hooked me up big time on the aluminum rear end cover!
Cadet57 (Justin) was kind enough to pick it up for me on his journey out there!

Thanks again guys, always a pleasure on this board.
Back to top Go down
8bud

PostSubject: Beware SS Impala Nitrous   Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:33 pm

Too bad it had to come to this but Watch out guys if you deal with Stefano aka SS impala nitrous aka Black Death 13, also I think he might be back on here with a new name but can't confirm that yet. I paid him $85 on june 28th for a set of corvette fuel rail covers and after a few pms saying sorry and that he would send them I have heard nothing from him for about a month and I have obviously been stiffed. If anyone still talks to him could you please ask him to send me either the FRCs or my money back. Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President

PostSubject: Re: Official Badass sale Feedback thread   Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:03 pm

Justin was cool to deal with, and just paid with his good looks... Suspect Razz

And Bill, that sucks about him. There's no need for that here. And I think we will institute a rule if you guys are for it. NO SECOND CHANCES if you stiff someone on parts.

Who's with me???

Also, I have an old set of vette rail covers you can have, to ease the pain a bit. Smile

A Toasted Marshmallow, A Long German, A Lame Suburban and expensive dreams...
Missing all my previous B's, D's and V... Sad
American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
"Ooooh! Look! Something shiny!"
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Badass sale Feedback thread   Today at 4:45 pm

Back to top Go down

Official Badass sale Feedback thread