BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 101 on Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:40 pm
Latest topics
» I wasn't even looking for this one, I swear!
Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:52 am by 95brmw

» This forum needs a pulse check.... pics included
Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:04 pm by Grumpy

» 1994 Roadmaster Estate Wagon
Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:15 am by lvd2340

» Who're You callin a Turkey?
Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:32 pm by 802

» New Ride
Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:17 am by silverfox103

» 2012 and up Caprice PPV
Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:36 am by Cadet57

» Complete SS interior.
Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:35 pm by No Moa

» 2016 9th Annual Roundup, List of Attendees
Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:04 am by MASShole9C1

» Pictures from the 2016 Roundup
Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:03 pm by toomanytoyz

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 Mini-mod day at Casa de Crovo on March 18th?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
toomanytoyz
Club President


Posts : 6870
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 40
Location : East Hampstead, NH USA

PostSubject: Mini-mod day at Casa de Crovo on March 18th?   Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:47 pm

Who's in? You guys can come and pick up your swag and spin some early spring wrenches... Whatcha think?

_________________
Bill "The Verb" Crovo - Resident Car Slut & Unicorn Hunter

A Toasted Marshmallow, A Long German, A Lame Suburban and expensive dreams...
Missing all my previous B's, D's and V... Sad
American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
"Ooooh! Look! Something shiny!"
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
nttyfufu



Posts : 122
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 35
Location : Wilmington, Ma

PostSubject: Re: Mini-mod day at Casa de Crovo on March 18th?   Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:51 pm

I'm in.
Back to top Go down
http://s1078.photobucket.com/albums/w495/nttyfufu/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Mini-mod day at Casa de Crovo on March 18th?   Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:59 pm

Will there be Clowns and balloons? And Cake? Gota have cake!
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President


Posts : 6870
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 40
Location : East Hampstead, NH USA

PostSubject: Re: Mini-mod day at Casa de Crovo on March 18th?   Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:06 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
Will there be Clowns and balloons? And Cake? Gota have cake!

If any of you guys show up, there will be clowns. Wink

No balloons. I hate balloons. Razz

Cake could be arranged.

I'm thinking we can do pizzas. My grille has about had it and I think with a bunch of burgers on it, it may explode. Razz

_________________
Bill "The Verb" Crovo - Resident Car Slut & Unicorn Hunter

A Toasted Marshmallow, A Long German, A Lame Suburban and expensive dreams...
Missing all my previous B's, D's and V... Sad
American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
"Ooooh! Look! Something shiny!"
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
Cadet57



Posts : 4476
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 29
Location : Chicopee, MA

PostSubject: Re: Mini-mod day at Casa de Crovo on March 18th?   Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:16 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:

I'm thinking we can do pizzas. My grille has about had it and I think with a bunch of burgers on it, it may explode. Razz

Just start the wolf, spin the tires for a few minutes and cook burgers there.
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1



Posts : 4211
Join date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Mini-mod day at Casa de Crovo on March 18th?   Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:51 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:
Will there be Clowns and balloons? And Cake? Gota have cake!

If any of you guys show up, there will be clowns. Wink

I lol'd pretty hard right ther'

Pizza is a plus

I'm in(only if its a sunday)
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Mini-mod day at Casa de Crovo on March 18th?   Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:53 pm

I can bring my grill.

MASShole9C1 wrote:
I'm in(only if its a sunday)
Yes it is, and if your coming, I am bringing my welder too.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57



Posts : 4476
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 29
Location : Chicopee, MA

PostSubject: Re: Mini-mod day at Casa de Crovo on March 18th?   Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:05 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
I can bring my grill.

MASShole9C1 wrote:
I'm in(only if its a sunday)
Yes it is, and if your coming, I am bringing my welder too.

Can you bring your steering box skills? Wink

Oh, and Brian, how about some horns? Razz
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President


Posts : 6870
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 40
Location : East Hampstead, NH USA

PostSubject: Re: Mini-mod day at Casa de Crovo on March 18th?   Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:20 pm

Great. Horny clowns. Just what we need. Rolling Eyes

_________________
Bill "The Verb" Crovo - Resident Car Slut & Unicorn Hunter

A Toasted Marshmallow, A Long German, A Lame Suburban and expensive dreams...
Missing all my previous B's, D's and V... Sad
American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
"Ooooh! Look! Something shiny!"
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
Cadet57



Posts : 4476
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 29
Location : Chicopee, MA

PostSubject: Re: Mini-mod day at Casa de Crovo on March 18th?   Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:21 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
Great. Horny clowns. Just what we need. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President


Posts : 6870
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 40
Location : East Hampstead, NH USA

PostSubject: Re: Mini-mod day at Casa de Crovo on March 18th?   Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:29 pm

Ok... Who teh Hell is that guy? You guys post him all the time and I don't know who he is...?

_________________
Bill "The Verb" Crovo - Resident Car Slut & Unicorn Hunter

A Toasted Marshmallow, A Long German, A Lame Suburban and expensive dreams...
Missing all my previous B's, D's and V... Sad
American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
"Ooooh! Look! Something shiny!"
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
Cadet57



Posts : 4476
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 29
Location : Chicopee, MA

PostSubject: Re: Mini-mod day at Casa de Crovo on March 18th?   Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:32 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
Ok... Who teh Hell is that guy? You guys post him all the time and I don't know who he is...?

Chris Hansen. The guy from that NBC show where they try to catch the kiddy diddlers. Who himself then got caught sleeping with his 22 year old assistant...
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President


Posts : 6870
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 40
Location : East Hampstead, NH USA

PostSubject: Re: Mini-mod day at Casa de Crovo on March 18th?   Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:35 pm

Hmmm... Never heard of him or the show. Really? There's a show for that, too? *sigh*

_________________
Bill "The Verb" Crovo - Resident Car Slut & Unicorn Hunter

A Toasted Marshmallow, A Long German, A Lame Suburban and expensive dreams...
Missing all my previous B's, D's and V... Sad
American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
"Ooooh! Look! Something shiny!"
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
MASShole9C1



Posts : 4211
Join date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Mini-mod day at Casa de Crovo on March 18th?   Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:45 pm

Sounds good. Justin, I shall deliver your rusty horns....
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Mini-mod day at Casa de Crovo on March 18th?   Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:50 pm

Cadet57 wrote:
toomanytoyz wrote:
Great. Horny clowns. Just what we need. Rolling Eyes

Proof positive that this forum has ADD. Razz
Back to top Go down
Cadet57



Posts : 4476
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 29
Location : Chicopee, MA

PostSubject: Re: Mini-mod day at Casa de Crovo on March 18th?   Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:51 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
Cadet57 wrote:
toomanytoyz wrote:
Great. Horny clowns. Just what we need. Rolling Eyes

Proof positive that this forum has ADD. Razz

I don't know what you're


Oh look, shiny!
Back to top Go down
Tomz9C1



Posts : 1486
Join date : 2009-01-21
Age : 53
Location : Rumford, Maine

PostSubject: Re: Mini-mod day at Casa de Crovo on March 18th?   Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:53 pm

Cadet57 wrote:
toomanytoyz wrote:
Ok... Who teh Hell is that guy? You guys post him all the time and I don't know who he is...?

Chris Hansen. The guy from that NBC show where they try to catch the kiddy diddlers. Who himself then got caught sleeping with his 22 year old assistant...

Pic of the ASSistant or it didn't happen
Back to top Go down
Cadet57



Posts : 4476
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 29
Location : Chicopee, MA

PostSubject: Re: Mini-mod day at Casa de Crovo on March 18th?   Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:54 pm

Tomz9C1 wrote:
Cadet57 wrote:
toomanytoyz wrote:
Ok... Who teh Hell is that guy? You guys post him all the time and I don't know who he is...?

Chris Hansen. The guy from that NBC show where they try to catch the kiddy diddlers. Who himself then got caught sleeping with his 22 year old assistant...

Pic of the ASSistant or it didn't happen

Twisted Evil Razz
Back to top Go down
boojum



Posts : 2152
Join date : 2009-01-21
Age : 29
Location : NH

PostSubject: Re: Mini-mod day at Casa de Crovo on March 18th?   Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:15 pm

Getting back on track...

Will there be fishy fries?
Back to top Go down
Cadet57



Posts : 4476
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 29
Location : Chicopee, MA

PostSubject: Re: Mini-mod day at Casa de Crovo on March 18th?   Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:16 pm

boojum wrote:
Getting back on track...

Will there be fishy fries?

What about fry flavored fish?
Back to top Go down
chapel



Posts : 836
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 35
Location : Salem MA

PostSubject: Re: Mini-mod day at Casa de Crovo on March 18th?   Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:56 pm

if my wife doesn't get any clients for Sunday, I WILL be there
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker



Posts : 5075
Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 35
Location : Reading, MA

PostSubject: Re: Mini-mod day at Casa de Crovo on March 18th?   Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:08 am

I can't go. Sad I will be witnessing midget tossing, U2, Guinness, green crap, and a bunch of Fenian bastards calling me a plastic paddy for wearing a Red Sox hat in Dublin from this Fri. until next Wednesday. I'm actually not too thrilled about this trip because it's costing me money I don't have and a few of us were sorta talked into going under...uh...embellished pretenses I will call it...lol

I'll be at the next event though fo' sho.
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor



Posts : 4059
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 23
Location : Wilmington/Wakefield/Andover

PostSubject: Re: Mini-mod day at Casa de Crovo on March 18th?   Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:14 am

chapel wrote:
if my wife doesn't get any clients for Sunday, I WILL be there

:facepalm: if you looked at the other posts you may have worded that differently Laughing



If I don't have work I'll be in for it! sounds like a good time to throw some strapping on my exhaust to keep it from rattling at idle. Wink
Back to top Go down
chapel



Posts : 836
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 35
Location : Salem MA

PostSubject: Re: Mini-mod day at Casa de Crovo on March 18th?   Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:41 pm

Bristol 500 is on Sunday too
Back to top Go down
V8Killer



Posts : 1690
Join date : 2009-03-12
Age : 45
Location : Southern, NH

PostSubject: Re: Mini-mod day at Casa de Crovo on March 18th?   Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:46 pm

1984twodoor wrote:
chapel wrote:
if my wife doesn't get any clients for Sunday, I WILL be there

:facepalm: if you looked at the other posts you may have worded that differently Laughing



If I don't have work I'll be in for it! sounds like a good time to throw some strapping on my exhaust to keep it from rattling at idle. Wink

We could just weld it to the frame Razz , or some Mad Max zoomies cheers

Back to top Go down
mp775



Posts : 746
Join date : 2011-08-24
Age : 37
Location : Pawtucket, RI / Woburn, MA

PostSubject: Re: Mini-mod day at Casa de Crovo on March 18th?   Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:24 pm

Already have plans for an afternoon concert in Boston No. Although I haven't gotten tickets yet, so there's a possibility...
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President


Posts : 6870
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 40
Location : East Hampstead, NH USA

PostSubject: Re: Mini-mod day at Casa de Crovo on March 18th?   Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:25 pm

chapel wrote:
Bristol 500 is on Sunday too

So DVR it... Arrow

_________________
Bill "The Verb" Crovo - Resident Car Slut & Unicorn Hunter

A Toasted Marshmallow, A Long German, A Lame Suburban and expensive dreams...
Missing all my previous B's, D's and V... Sad
American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
"Ooooh! Look! Something shiny!"
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Mini-mod day at Casa de Crovo on March 18th?   Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:36 pm

mp775 wrote:
Already have plans for an afternoon concert in Boston No. Although I haven't gotten tickets yet, so there's a possibility...
Oh, you have to come up Mike. There you will see us at our best. Or worst depending on which way your brain works. scratch

Back to top Go down
chapel



Posts : 836
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 35
Location : Salem MA

PostSubject: Re: Mini-mod day at Casa de Crovo on March 18th?   Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:12 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
chapel wrote:
Bristol 500 is on Sunday too

So DVR it... Arrow

I was thinking it'd be a good soundtrack to the day.
Loudest race in the world after all
Back to top Go down
sdstick



Posts : 4278
Join date : 2009-03-20
Location : Revere, MA

PostSubject: Re: Mini-mod day at Casa de Crovo on March 18th?   Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:22 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
Who's in? You guys can come and pick up your swag and spin some early spring wrenches... Whatcha think?

Hey...wait...
Crovo hasnt even told us what vehicle of his we'll all be working on.. Rolling Eyes Arrow

_________________
Steve


96BBB 28K 3.42 Bolt-ons
95BBB 100K 3.73 383 New DD...already broke fixt the 4L60E twice
95 Black WB4 Hole...ee...grail
96 Black WB4 No holes in this
95BBB 189K 3.08 Old DD Stolen...by Matt. Cool
Whine..eee...Silver LS6
Back to top Go down
chapel



Posts : 836
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 35
Location : Salem MA

PostSubject: Re: Mini-mod day at Casa de Crovo on March 18th?   Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:23 pm

I'm bringing my radio... with the hopes of finally putting it in.
Back to top Go down
nttyfufu



Posts : 122
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 35
Location : Wilmington, Ma

PostSubject: Re: Mini-mod day at Casa de Crovo on March 18th?   Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:58 pm

@ Impalakid
Welder? Mig? If so may I use it that day also to shave my trunk lock?
Back to top Go down
http://s1078.photobucket.com/albums/w495/nttyfufu/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Mini-mod day at Casa de Crovo on March 18th?   Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:04 pm

nttyfufu wrote:
@ Impalakid
Welder? Mig? If so may I use it that day also to shave my trunk lock?
Maybe. Wink
Back to top Go down
nttyfufu



Posts : 122
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 35
Location : Wilmington, Ma

PostSubject: Re: Mini-mod day at Casa de Crovo on March 18th?   Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:10 pm

Then maybe thank you> Wink
Back to top Go down
http://s1078.photobucket.com/albums/w495/nttyfufu/
toomanytoyz
Club President


Posts : 6870
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 40
Location : East Hampstead, NH USA

PostSubject: Re: Mini-mod day at Casa de Crovo on March 18th?   Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:38 pm

chapel wrote:
toomanytoyz wrote:
chapel wrote:
Bristol 500 is on Sunday too

So DVR it... Arrow

I was thinking it'd be a good soundtrack to the day.
Loudest race in the world after all

If someone has like a 100' (or maybe a 50') HDMI cable, I can make that happen. Wink

_________________
Bill "The Verb" Crovo - Resident Car Slut & Unicorn Hunter

A Toasted Marshmallow, A Long German, A Lame Suburban and expensive dreams...
Missing all my previous B's, D's and V... Sad
American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
"Ooooh! Look! Something shiny!"
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
bowtiepimp



Posts : 1564
Join date : 2010-06-19
Age : 31
Location : working a corner near you

PostSubject: Re: Mini-mod day at Casa de Crovo on March 18th?   Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:41 pm

sdstick wrote:
toomanytoyz wrote:
Who's in? You guys can come and pick up your swag and spin some early spring wrenches... Whatcha think?

Hey...wait...
Crovo hasnt even told us what vehicle of his we'll all be working on.. Rolling Eyes Arrow




.... depends on which one is left in the drive way.....



.... I think he sold the Vee his back is feeling better Razz
Back to top Go down
chapel



Posts : 836
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 35
Location : Salem MA

PostSubject: Re: Mini-mod day at Casa de Crovo on March 18th?   Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:43 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
chapel wrote:
toomanytoyz wrote:
chapel wrote:
Bristol 500 is on Sunday too

So DVR it... Arrow

I was thinking it'd be a good soundtrack to the day.
Loudest race in the world after all

If someone has like a 100' (or maybe a 50') HDMI cable, I can make that happen. Wink

I have a 298' HDMI Extender.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President


Posts : 6870
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 40
Location : East Hampstead, NH USA

PostSubject: Re: Mini-mod day at Casa de Crovo on March 18th?   Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:46 pm

chapel wrote:
toomanytoyz wrote:
chapel wrote:
toomanytoyz wrote:
chapel wrote:
Bristol 500 is on Sunday too

So DVR it... Arrow

I was thinking it'd be a good soundtrack to the day.
Loudest race in the world after all

If someone has like a 100' (or maybe a 50') HDMI cable, I can make that happen. Wink

I have a 298' HDMI Extender.

Well, then that may be just long enough... Wink

_________________
Bill "The Verb" Crovo - Resident Car Slut & Unicorn Hunter

A Toasted Marshmallow, A Long German, A Lame Suburban and expensive dreams...
Missing all my previous B's, D's and V... Sad
American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
"Ooooh! Look! Something shiny!"
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
chapel



Posts : 836
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 35
Location : Salem MA

PostSubject: Re: Mini-mod day at Casa de Crovo on March 18th?   Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:48 pm

do you have like 2 100' runs of Cat5e cable?

If you want to buy one yourself:
http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=109&cp_id=10110&cs_id=1011012&p_id=8121&seq=1&format=2
up to 98'

http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=109&cp_id=10110&cs_id=1011012&p_id=6532&seq=1&format=2
up to 196'

I have both of these.
the 98' one is easier to set up. no power required.

Let me know if you want me to bring them and some network cable if you don't have any.
I'd have to borrow some cat5e from work and 200' of cable is hard to toss in my bag
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President


Posts : 6870
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 40
Location : East Hampstead, NH USA

PostSubject: Re: Mini-mod day at Casa de Crovo on March 18th?   Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:53 pm

Yeah, I'm really not excited about spending money for something I'm gonna use once. Wink

If you have one, bring it, and I will move the spare 42" DLP into the garage for the day. Smile

_________________
Bill "The Verb" Crovo - Resident Car Slut & Unicorn Hunter

A Toasted Marshmallow, A Long German, A Lame Suburban and expensive dreams...
Missing all my previous B's, D's and V... Sad
American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
"Ooooh! Look! Something shiny!"
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
chapel



Posts : 836
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 35
Location : Salem MA

PostSubject: Re: Mini-mod day at Casa de Crovo on March 18th?   Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:55 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
Yeah, I'm really not excited about spending money for something I'm gonna use once. Wink

If you have one, bring it, and I will move the spare 42" DLP into the garage for the day. Smile

Once you realize you can roll the TV into the garage while working it'll be the best $20 you ever spent...

Also, every job you attempt to do will take 3x longer
Ask me how a 3 hour Timing Belt job on a BMW E30 turned into a 14 hour escapade...
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President


Posts : 6870
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 40
Location : East Hampstead, NH USA

PostSubject: Re: Mini-mod day at Casa de Crovo on March 18th?   Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:59 pm

Which is exactly why I don't have a tv in there now. Wink

_________________
Bill "The Verb" Crovo - Resident Car Slut & Unicorn Hunter

A Toasted Marshmallow, A Long German, A Lame Suburban and expensive dreams...
Missing all my previous B's, D's and V... Sad
American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
"Ooooh! Look! Something shiny!"
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
Cadet57



Posts : 4476
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 29
Location : Chicopee, MA

PostSubject: Re: Mini-mod day at Casa de Crovo on March 18th?   Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:59 pm

chapel wrote:
Ask me how a 3 hour Timing Belt job on a BMW E30 turned into a 14 hour escapade...

Because it's a BMW?
Back to top Go down
chapel



Posts : 836
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 35
Location : Salem MA

PostSubject: Re: Mini-mod day at Casa de Crovo on March 18th?   Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:00 pm

Cadet57 wrote:
chapel wrote:
Ask me how a 3 hour Timing Belt job on a BMW E30 turned into a 14 hour escapade...

Because it's a BMW?
nope, Barrett Jackson Marathon
Back to top Go down
Cadet57



Posts : 4476
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 29
Location : Chicopee, MA

PostSubject: Re: Mini-mod day at Casa de Crovo on March 18th?   Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:01 pm

chapel wrote:
Cadet57 wrote:
chapel wrote:
Ask me how a 3 hour Timing Belt job on a BMW E30 turned into a 14 hour escapade...

Because it's a BMW?
nope, Barrett Jackson Marathon

I'm still going with because its a Broken Motor Works. Wink
Back to top Go down
bowtiepimp



Posts : 1564
Join date : 2010-06-19
Age : 31
Location : working a corner near you

PostSubject: Re: Mini-mod day at Casa de Crovo on March 18th?   Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:18 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
Which is exactly why I don't have a tv in there now. Wink



it was either a tv or fridge..... hmmmmmm guessing his belly won Razz
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor



Posts : 4059
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 23
Location : Wilmington/Wakefield/Andover

PostSubject: Re: Mini-mod day at Casa de Crovo on March 18th?   Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:44 pm

bowtiepimp wrote:
toomanytoyz wrote:
Which is exactly why I don't have a tv in there now. Wink



it was either a tv or fridge..... hmmmmmm guessing his belly won Razz

Razz Lol

I dunno Crovo, you could have a slideshow of Brooke Burke instead of just the one pic! Arrow
Back to top Go down
nttyfufu



Posts : 122
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 35
Location : Wilmington, Ma

PostSubject: Re: Mini-mod day at Casa de Crovo on March 18th?   Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:08 pm

Gotta work I'm out. Damnit!
Back to top Go down
http://s1078.photobucket.com/albums/w495/nttyfufu/
toomanytoyz
Club President


Posts : 6870
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 40
Location : East Hampstead, NH USA

PostSubject: Re: Mini-mod day at Casa de Crovo on March 18th?   Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:18 pm

Ok guys... Maybe we can figure out how to get swag to the guys who won't be able to make it, too? Hopefully some of you may be willing to transport said swag to guys close to you?

And if you got some, and are coming, bring money. Smile

_________________
Bill "The Verb" Crovo - Resident Car Slut & Unicorn Hunter

A Toasted Marshmallow, A Long German, A Lame Suburban and expensive dreams...
Missing all my previous B's, D's and V... Sad
American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
"Ooooh! Look! Something shiny!"
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
chapel



Posts : 836
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 35
Location : Salem MA

PostSubject: Re: Mini-mod day at Casa de Crovo on March 18th?   Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:21 pm

do you have 2 HDMI cables? I can bring those too if you need.
so far I've got 2 100' network cables and the HDMI extender ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Mini-mod day at Casa de Crovo on March 18th?   Today at 12:44 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Mini-mod day at Casa de Crovo on March 18th?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Mini Quilts
» Mini Mia Striving for Skinny
» RMXP = Mini Mortal Kombat Sprites
» Skater Girl mini for my Judge Dredd Gang
» Big thank you to the Crovo's

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BADASS of New England :: BADASS information :: Club News and Calender-
Jump to: