BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Wheel and Tire Bundles
Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

» Allagash canoe trips 2021
Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 9:02 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC

Go down 
+8
1984twodoor
95brmw
MASShole9C1
bowtiepimp
toomanytoyz
Cadet57
sdstick
V8Killer
12 posters
AuthorMessage
V8Killer

V8Killer

Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC Empty
PostSubject: Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC   Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 4:21 pm

Picked up my new baby a few weeks back, thought I would share (sorry for the cell phone pics).

A little history, 92 Olds Custom-cruiser wagon: I bought this from the second owner, it was his wifes car (elderly), it has 147,xxx miles on it, and came with a repair reciept folder a couple of inches thick!
Power everything, Vista roof, sungate windshield, power ant. (still works), gunner 3rd row set, leather, factory full gauge cluster (with Tach!!).
Runs and drives perfect, and needed nothing to pass inspection! cheers

Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC Olds_w10

Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC Olds_w11

Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC Olds_w12

Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC Olds_e10

Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC Olds_e11

Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC Olds_i10

Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

PostSubject: Re: Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC   Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 4:38 pm

Good find
Now what are you going to do with all thhose wagon parts?
Or is that what this is....moving storage? Smile
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC   Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 4:54 pm

You lucky SOB.

Arrow

(I still call dibs) Wink
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

V8Killer

PostSubject: Re: Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC   Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 4:58 pm

Oh, I will have to give credit to Crovo for finding it (and talking himself out of it) Razz
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC   Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:00 pm

V8Killer wrote:

Oh, I will have to give credit to Crovo for finding it (and talking himself out of it) Razz

LOL! You can thank the "V"... Razz

I was gonna say that I had one JUST like that one, same history and everything, for a whole afternoon! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/

PostSubject: Re: Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC   Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:55 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:

I was gonna say that I had one JUST like that one, same history and everything, for a whole afternoon! Wink
That happens to you a lot. scratch
Back to top Go down
bowtiepimp

bowtiepimp

PostSubject: Re: Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC   Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 7:28 pm

V8Killer wrote:

Picked up my new baby a few weeks back, , and needed nothing to pass inspection! cheers

....... Suspect ......

..... Good thing you know a guy Laughing
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC   Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 7:29 pm

Great find. Looks like its in great shape!
Back to top Go down
95brmw

95brmw

PostSubject: Re: Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC   Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:14 pm

Nice, and its a 92.
Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

PostSubject: Re: Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC   Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:32 pm

This was what I first thought of....sister ship
http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=268727
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC   Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:40 pm

What a Beauty! If it wasn't so nice and original I would say an LS swap is in order Arrow
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC   Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:25 am

1984twodoor wrote:
What a Beauty! If it wasn't so nice and original I would say an LS swap is in order Arrow

Put that crystal ball away. You're really starting to scare me now... Razz
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC   Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:41 am

toomanytoyz wrote:
1984twodoor wrote:

Never! Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC   Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:00 am

1984twodoor wrote:

Its cleared the 100k mark, all bets are off, i'd LS that Cougar in a nano second. (did you see what i did there?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
V8Killer

V8Killer

PostSubject: Re: Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC   Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:58 am

1984twodoor wrote:
toomanytoyz wrote:
1984twodoor wrote:

I have two 6.0's now (one LQ4 & one LQ9), harnesses, starters, flywheels, intakes, accessory brackets. Need to buy the oil pan I want, mount mount conversion plates, an ECM, and maybe a cam, then it's going in something.......... Twisted Evil . Oh, already have a rebuilt 4L80e too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC   Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:59 am

No Moa wrote:
1984twodoor wrote:

Its cleared the 100k mark, all bets are off, i'd LS that Cougar in a nano second. (did you see what i did there?)

Well, did you happen to know that Thunderbird SC clutch pedals and reservoirs fit with NO MODDING AT ALL and that a linkage for a T56 lands dead on in the center of the console where the auto shift stick is.... Laughing

Also, you may or may not have known that NPI SOHC 4.6 motors actually aren't super easy to mod and parts are stupid money???

I'm way ahead of you there, just let me finish my caprice first! bounce
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

V8Killer

PostSubject: Re: Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC   Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:22 am

1984twodoor wrote:
No Moa wrote:
1984twodoor wrote:

Well, did you happen to know that Thunderbird SC clutch pedals and reservoirs fit with NO MODDING AT ALL and that a linkage for a T56 lands dead on in the center of the console where the auto shift stick is.... Laughing

Also, you may or may not have known that NPI SOHC 4.6 motors actually aren't super easy to mod and parts are stupid money???

LS powered Boxy!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC   Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:44 am

V8Killer wrote:
1984twodoor wrote:
toomanytoyz wrote:
1984twodoor wrote:

I have two 6.0's now (one LQ4 & one LQ9), harnesses, starters, flywheels, intakes, accessory brackets. Need to buy the oil pan I want, mount mount conversion plates, an ECM, and maybe a cam, then it's going in something.......... Twisted Evil . Oh, already have a rebuilt 4L80e too. Very Happy

Bet ur done before Doug! Lol
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC   Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:46 am

V8Killer wrote:
1984twodoor wrote:
No Moa wrote:
1984twodoor wrote:

LS powered Boxy!!! cheers

Don't forget that cougar is the bold word here! I'm keeping the caprice as a carb'd SBC for now.
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC   Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:47 am

1984twodoor wrote:
No Moa wrote:
1984twodoor wrote:

LMAO, I meant Cougar as in old lady, you know we call they cougars, cause AL got the OCC from and old guy and it was his wife's car. Lol.
But I like the idea of the merc cougar with an LS1
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC   Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:59 am

No Moa wrote:
1984twodoor wrote:
No Moa wrote:
1984twodoor wrote:

LMAO, I meant Cougar as in old lady, you know we call they cougars, cause AL got the OCC from and old guy and it was his wife's car. Lol.

oops, easy mistake because you were responding to me I guess. I've thought about that idea before obviously anyway though so no problems with that! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
mikiehews

mikiehews

PostSubject: Re: Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC   Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:31 pm

No Moa wrote:
1984twodoor wrote:
No Moa wrote:
1984twodoor wrote:

Glen I was with you from the beginning!
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC   Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:29 am

I think that I may have owned this car for 15-20 minutes, I'm still not real sure. Anyway if I had known that it was in such good shape I never would have sold/traded/swapped it. Sad

Wait, didn't you have three 6.0s ? Did I buy one of them?

Smile
Back to top Go down
Grumpy

PostSubject: Re: Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC   Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:20 am

One of the best colors out there BUT if ya paint it go with white Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC   Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC Empty

Back to top Go down

Pics of the NEW wagon, OCC
Page 1 of 1