BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 132 on Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:26 pm
Latest topics
» HEY HOW AH YAH?
Today at 4:28 pm by fatvet

» Looking for 91-96 RMW for sale
Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:21 pm by Wawa

» WTB: caprice taillights
Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:36 pm by fatvet

» Transmission temp sensor help..
Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:41 pm by Ironfistdog

» WTB: 235/70/R15 tires
Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:42 pm by demilo

» Triumph C 7000 Lift
Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:56 am by demilo

» The SSheriff (1996 9C1)
Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:05 am by MASShole9C1

» New Ride, New Forum!
Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:47 am by demilo

» 1980 coupe DeVille for sale
Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:01 pm by IMPALADAKID

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
30      
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 Got my headers!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cloud 9

avatar

Posts : 563
Join date : 2009-10-03
Age : 50
Location : Dover, NH

PostSubject: Got my headers!   Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:05 am

Finally got a set of BBK ceramic headers. http://www.ebay.com/itm/BBK-93-96-Impala-S-S-Exhaust-Headers-Ceramic-Shorty-15950-NIB-GM-/280738945694 Been saving all summer for them. Problem is the day after I ordered the damn things, I got laid off. Oh well, now I have time to work on the car. Razz Been looking for that kick in the ass to move on anyway. New job and off to Great Bay for some computer IT classes. If anyone else is interested in a set of these, check ebay, do a search for "BBK Impala SS", if you work these guys a bit you can score a set for less than they are asking. I got my set for $460 shipped. Pretty good deal I think.
Back to top Go down
96slowss

avatar

Posts : 855
Join date : 2010-06-09
Age : 29
Location : Halifax,MA

PostSubject: Re: Got my headers!   Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:51 am

nice. what are u planning on doin for exuast? i have long tubes,catless and 40 series flowmasters.. iam selling the 40 series with in the next mounth or so..
Back to top Go down
cloud 9

avatar

Posts : 563
Join date : 2009-10-03
Age : 50
Location : Dover, NH

PostSubject: Re: Got my headers!   Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:57 am

Already have a pair of high flow mufflers. Just gonna weld them into the stock exhaust for now, for lack of funding. But thanks though. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

avatar

Posts : 4253
Join date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Got my headers!   Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:38 pm

96slowss wrote:
nice. what are u planning on doin for exuast? i have long tubes,catless and 40 series flowmasters.. iam selling the 40 series with in the next mounth or so..

Hmmm, mufflers for sale?......contemplation begins. Thread hijack alert!

What are you asking for just the 40's.
Back to top Go down
96slowss

avatar

Posts : 855
Join date : 2010-06-09
Age : 29
Location : Halifax,MA

PostSubject: Re: Got my headers!   Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:23 am

MASShole9C1 wrote:
96slowss wrote:
nice. what are u planning on doin for exuast? i have long tubes,catless and 40 series flowmasters.. iam selling the 40 series with in the next mounth or so..

Hmmm, mufflers for sale?......contemplation begins. Thread hijack alert!

What are you asking for just the 40's.

iam open for trades for fuel rail covers! Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

avatar

Posts : 4253
Join date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Got my headers!   Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:08 am

96slowss wrote:
MASShole9C1 wrote:
96slowss wrote:
nice. what are u planning on doin for exuast? i have long tubes,catless and 40 series flowmasters.. iam selling the 40 series with in the next mounth or so..

Hmmm, mufflers for sale?......contemplation begins. Thread hijack alert!

What are you asking for just the 40's.

iam open for trades for fuel rail covers! Laughing Laughing

Hahaha, lol. Those ended up getting used.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Got my headers!   

Back to top Go down
 
Got my headers!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Building Headers. By Brent
» Summit SUM-G9001 Headers, Mods needed?
» LS1 wagon video
» WTB/WTT 94-96 caprice or roadmaster wagon
» FS: LOTS OF STUFF! Wagon rear end, ADDCO sway bar, and torque converter, headers, drag radials, LSx swap stuff, etc

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BADASS of New England :: 91-96 B & D-body tech :: Modifications / Performance-
Jump to: