BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 105 on Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:02 am
Latest topics
» '95 DCM RMW
Yesterday at 9:59 am by Redbeard

» 2017 Kancamagus Ride
Tue May 23, 2017 11:13 am by silverfox103

» Buick rear seat wanted (again)
Mon May 15, 2017 10:39 pm by MASShole9C1

» Midnight tour of the Allagash Ice Caves July 3rd!
Sun May 14, 2017 2:01 pm by booth9C1SS

» Dust off / hang out / mod day at my house May 20th
Sun May 14, 2017 11:10 am by toomanytoyz

» Spindles
Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:41 pm by MalibuSSwagon

» New Ride, New Forum!
Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:08 am by boojum

» Is it just me or does impalassforum suck?
Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:48 am by toomanytoyz

» 94 RMS 60k miles and 94 FWB with 76k for sale
Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:41 pm by CrashMaster

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 Lol @ Newt

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pooge

avatar

Posts : 1700
Join date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Lol @ Newt   Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:44 pm

No politics but, Am I the only one who thinks this sounds like a line from The Onion?

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/technology-blog/newt-gingrich-promises-build-moon-colony-2020-u-211103078.html

_________________
1996 Impala SS - 45K original miles - 5.3 LS swap - Brand new Bilsteins...WHAT A DIFFERENCE!
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

avatar

Posts : 5080
Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 35
Location : Reading, MA

PostSubject: Re: Lol @ Newt   Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:17 pm

Ugh, this does nothing but make it even harder to vote for someone next election...I just don't think the moon was ever meant to harbor human life. Spaceballs shyte!
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

avatar

Posts : 4481
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 29
Location : Chicopee, MA

PostSubject: Re: Lol @ Newt   Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:29 pm

Please, Newt could say we were going to colonize Uranus (huh-huh, uranus) by 2020 and I'd still vote for him. Better than the 'retahd we have in office now.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Lol @ Newt   Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:12 pm

Cadet57 wrote:
Please, Newt could say we were going to colonize Uranus (huh-huh, uranus) by 2020 and I'd still vote for him. Better than the 'retahd we have in office now.
Or the one we had last time around. Talk about Wetahd.

Ron Paul 2012 cheers
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

avatar

Posts : 4481
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 29
Location : Chicopee, MA

PostSubject: Re: Lol @ Newt   Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:14 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
Cadet57 wrote:
Please, Newt could say we were going to colonize Uranus (huh-huh, uranus) by 2020 and I'd still vote for him. Better than the 'retahd we have in office now.
Or the one we had last time around. Talk about Wetahd.

Ron Paul 2012 cheers

Hell, Id RATHER Bush than Obama!
Back to top Go down
boojum



Posts : 2158
Join date : 2009-01-21
Age : 30
Location : NH

PostSubject: Re: Lol @ Newt   Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:13 pm

I'm still mad about the demise of the L5 Society.
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

avatar

Posts : 5080
Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 35
Location : Reading, MA

PostSubject: Re: Lol @ Newt   Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:59 am

Cadet57 wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:
Cadet57 wrote:
Please, Newt could say we were going to colonize Uranus (huh-huh, uranus) by 2020 and I'd still vote for him. Better than the 'retahd we have in office now.
Or the one we had last time around. Talk about Wetahd.

Ron Paul 2012 cheers

Hell, Id RATHER Bush than Obama!

Honestly, m'gunna have to go ahead and um, agree, with you there...yeah...



It's really come down to whoever winds up being the Anti-Obama next time around. At the rate things are going we will have to surrender B-bodies for Eastern Bloc Trabants and wait in line for shyte-paper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Lol @ Newt   

Back to top Go down
 
Lol @ Newt
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» New Safari Crested Newt from Tennessee Aquarium Collection

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BADASS of New England :: BADASS information :: Bad talk-
Jump to: