BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:36 pm
Latest topics
» Buick rear seat wanted FOUND
Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:04 pm by silverfox103

» The Official 1987 Two Door Body Off RE-build Thread!
Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:35 pm by MASShole9C1

» Rear tail light panel wanted
Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:19 pm by MASShole9C1

» Midnight tour of the Allagash Ice Caves July 3rd!
Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:32 am by booth9C1SS

» 2017 Kancamagus Ride
Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:48 pm by Matt Trakker

» 95 9C1
Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:55 pm by MalibuSSwagon

» '95 DCM RMW
Thu May 25, 2017 9:59 am by Redbeard

» Dust off / hang out / mod day at my house May 20th
Sun May 14, 2017 11:10 am by toomanytoyz

» Spindles
Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:41 pm by MalibuSSwagon

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 small challenge..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
laidlow91

avatar

Posts : 552
Join date : 2009-01-23
Age : 39
Location : New Boston, NH

PostSubject: small challenge..   Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:44 pm

listen to this whole clip without laughing... Laughing Laughing Laughing
around 1:00 it gets real funny..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-Wd-Q3F8KM
Back to top Go down
Fishah

avatar

Posts : 1118
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 30
Location : Chicago, IL

PostSubject: Re: small challenge..   Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:59 pm

laidlow91 wrote:
listen to this whole clip without laughing... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Challenge Defeated.

--

Here is a clip that is equally hilarious:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrYV1zH3ziU
Back to top Go down
Fishah

avatar

Posts : 1118
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 30
Location : Chicago, IL

PostSubject: Re: small challenge..   Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:09 pm

I decided my reply looked a little mean spirited, so I went home from work, got a little stoned, and watched your video again.

I laughed. A little. Very Happy

--
Back to top Go down
sdstick

avatar

Posts : 4284
Join date : 2009-03-20
Location : Revere, MA

PostSubject: Re: small challenge..   Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:01 am

Fishah wrote:
laidlow91 wrote:
listen to this whole clip without laughing... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Challenge Defeated.

--

Here is a clip that is equally hilarious:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrYV1zH3ziU

Hey! Go count yourself Smile

Fishah wrote:
I decided my reply looked a little mean spirited, so I went home from work, got a little stoned, and watched your video again.

I laughed. A little. Very Happy
--

It's all in the prep. Arrow

BTW...You 2 owe me minutes of my life back.

_________________
Steve


96BBB 28K 3.42 Bolt-ons
95BBB 100K 3.73 383 New DD...already broke fixt the 4L60E twice
95 Black WB4 Hole...ee...grail
96 Black WB4 No holes in this
95BBB 189K 3.08 Old DD Stolen...by Matt. Cool
Whine..eee...Silver LS6
Back to top Go down
No Moa

avatar

Posts : 3886
Join date : 2009-02-21
Age : 45
Location : Midcoast Maine

PostSubject: Re: small challenge..   Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:22 am

sdstick wrote:
BTW.You 2 owe me minutes of my life back.

Old as you are, you won't miss them Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
sdstick

avatar

Posts : 4284
Join date : 2009-03-20
Location : Revere, MA

PostSubject: Re: small challenge..   Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:12 am

No Moa wrote:
sdstick wrote:
BTW.You 2 owe me minutes of my life back.

Old as you are, you won't miss them Laughing

Respect your elders Suspect

_________________
Steve


96BBB 28K 3.42 Bolt-ons
95BBB 100K 3.73 383 New DD...already broke fixt the 4L60E twice
95 Black WB4 Hole...ee...grail
96 Black WB4 No holes in this
95BBB 189K 3.08 Old DD Stolen...by Matt. Cool
Whine..eee...Silver LS6
Back to top Go down
Fishah

avatar

Posts : 1118
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 30
Location : Chicago, IL

PostSubject: Re: small challenge..   Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:49 pm

sdstick wrote:


BTW...You 2 owe me minutes of my life back.

You weren't fascinated by the Trains? I think you need to broaden your horizons man.
Back to top Go down
sdstick

avatar

Posts : 4284
Join date : 2009-03-20
Location : Revere, MA

PostSubject: Re: small challenge..   Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:55 pm

Fishah wrote:

You weren't fascinated by the Trains? .............

There was more then 1?
Damn, must have nodded off there mid-video.. Sleep

_________________
Steve


96BBB 28K 3.42 Bolt-ons
95BBB 100K 3.73 383 New DD...already broke fixt the 4L60E twice
95 Black WB4 Hole...ee...grail
96 Black WB4 No holes in this
95BBB 189K 3.08 Old DD Stolen...by Matt. Cool
Whine..eee...Silver LS6
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: small challenge..   Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:37 am

Not funny, but better than watching paint dry. Arrow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bMfrixJyWc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6xORW5lsD8&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKCl3lfAx1Q&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGykzxgS1TE&feature=related
Back to top Go down
No Moa

avatar

Posts : 3886
Join date : 2009-02-21
Age : 45
Location : Midcoast Maine

PostSubject: Re: small challenge..   Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:18 pm

sdstick wrote:
Respect your elders Suspect


That doesn't apply when your to old to hear and see who's being disrespectful you know. Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
sdstick

avatar

Posts : 4284
Join date : 2009-03-20
Location : Revere, MA

PostSubject: Re: small challenge..   Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:46 pm


What? Did the neighbor leave the still un-attended?

Dont make me call Heidi & have you put on a time out Like a Star @ heaven

Wisdom is knowing what to say.....and knowing when NOT to say it.


_________________
Steve


96BBB 28K 3.42 Bolt-ons
95BBB 100K 3.73 383 New DD...already broke fixt the 4L60E twice
95 Black WB4 Hole...ee...grail
96 Black WB4 No holes in this
95BBB 189K 3.08 Old DD Stolen...by Matt. Cool
Whine..eee...Silver LS6
Back to top Go down
No Moa

avatar

Posts : 3886
Join date : 2009-02-21
Age : 45
Location : Midcoast Maine

PostSubject: Re: small challenge..   Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:54 pm

sdstick wrote:

What? Did the neighbor leave the still un-attended?

Dont make me call Heidi & have you put on a time out Like a Star @ heaven

Wisdom is knowing what to say.....and knowing when NOT to say it.


I own the still, biotch
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
1984twodoor

avatar

Posts : 4060
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 24
Location : Wilmington/Wakefield/Andover

PostSubject: Re: small challenge..   Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:12 pm

No Moa wrote:
sdstick wrote:

What? Did the neighbor leave the still un-attended?

Dont make me call Heidi & have you put on a time out Like a Star @ heaven

Wisdom is knowing what to say.....and knowing when NOT to say it.


I own the still, biotch

Only problem is you cant figure out what shed its in
Back to top Go down
No Moa

avatar

Posts : 3886
Join date : 2009-02-21
Age : 45
Location : Midcoast Maine

PostSubject: Re: small challenge..   Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:15 pm

1984twodoor wrote:
Only problem is you cant figure out what shed its in

it's in the she with the boxy parts I have.
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
1984twodoor

avatar

Posts : 4060
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 24
Location : Wilmington/Wakefield/Andover

PostSubject: Re: small challenge..   Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:22 pm

No Moa wrote:
1984twodoor wrote:
Only problem is you cant figure out what shed its in

it's in the she with the boxy parts I have.

This shed just keeps getting better and better!
Back to top Go down
No Moa

avatar

Posts : 3886
Join date : 2009-02-21
Age : 45
Location : Midcoast Maine

PostSubject: Re: small challenge..   Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:40 pm

Ya bunch of boxy shit I'll never use, front and rear bumpers, headlight assembly, taillight assembly, inner fenders. I bought it thinking I'd use it, now I doubt i will.
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
1984twodoor

avatar

Posts : 4060
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 24
Location : Wilmington/Wakefield/Andover

PostSubject: Re: small challenge..   Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:42 pm

No Moa wrote:
Ya bunch of boxy shit I'll never use, front and rear bumpers, headlight assembly, taillight assembly, inner fenders. I bought it thinking I'd use it, now I doubt i will.

If I can get the shed too then I'll take it! I ran out of room in mine Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
No Moa

avatar

Posts : 3886
Join date : 2009-02-21
Age : 45
Location : Midcoast Maine

PostSubject: Re: small challenge..   Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:51 pm

The shed is 40x60 bring a big truck. And a bigger money wad!
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
1984twodoor

avatar

Posts : 4060
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 24
Location : Wilmington/Wakefield/Andover

PostSubject: Re: small challenge..   Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:03 pm

No Moa wrote:
The shed is 40x60 bring a big truck. And a bigger money wad!

truck? pfft I was gonna use my radio flyer to get it home.
Back to top Go down
Fishah

avatar

Posts : 1118
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 30
Location : Chicago, IL

PostSubject: Re: small challenge..   Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:51 pm

Finally this thread is getting some action. Now I wonder how many of you suckers sat through my train video waiting for something to happen...
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

avatar

Posts : 4060
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 24
Location : Wilmington/Wakefield/Andover

PostSubject: Re: small challenge..   Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:00 am

Fishah wrote:
Finally this thread is getting some action. Now I wonder how many of you suckers sat through my train video waiting for something to happen...


rabbit Three minutes of awesome right there! I'm glad the test went ok!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: small challenge..   

Back to top Go down
 
small challenge..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» studio vase - 4 small raised triangles mark - Robert Mabon
» small brown rough glaze bowl
» Another small pot with no clear id
» November 123 Challenge is....
» January 2011 123 Challenge...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BADASS of New England :: BADASS information :: Bad talk-
Jump to: